hey Guys! about me and my spirituality with Jesus christ.my story...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

do you understand my post message?

• yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not really

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Jul 22, 2020
melbourne
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hey guys! I wanted to tell you a bit about me and my visions with the holy spirit Jesus christ and my story with him will never end even after this life for me is done.

God told me events that would happen in my life before it all came to pass that I would live forever and I want to share my message and my story with the world.
that the world may learn the biblical scripture that he who resides in us reigns forever in us and as long as we have that connection with Jesus Christ we can obtain eternal life after physical death in the spirit.

god told me that there is something I am about to do real soon and tell everyone in the world what my spiritual message is about gods eternal life given to us from the holy state as god which is Jesus Christ is the life giver and the holy one that came to this world.
my eternal gift from the holy spirit is the balance. not just talking about physical balance but spiritual balance from him in us. I am going to say this in one word. inner balance of the life force ..what is this when you hear it? have a deep think about it in your hearts and let god speak to you on these very words I say. inner balance of him the life force Jesus Christ is what inner balance means .inner balance means that is all balance in us! inner meaning deeper then physical dimension or physical matter. it's the inner balance that extends out from within us which is what god Jesus christ is. I have the scripture to back my words up..

a false balance is an abomination to the lord but a true balance is his delight. proverbs .
let them be weighed in the balances for they have found wanting.....

It's like yeshua risen and came back to all his people again and I have had dreams over and over again in visions that I would return my love back to Jesus for the love he has given me.
it's from my heart to hold him in my arms forever.
It's in my heart to never walk away from him ever again.
I am telling all his people now if you have inner balance you have the life which is Jesus.
for the holy kingdom is inherited from within us.
I love you all my brothers and sisters in christ. I love Jesus Christ. when I hold god up to this world it's not of me it's of him in me. he is first always and forever for this world.amen.

Jul 22, 2020
melbourne
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What a beautiful testimony forever-living-spirit.
Col 1:27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:
Thank you for your kind message.
god bless you. Nothing more matters to me but holding Jesus Christ like this.
Gives me authority over spiritual darkness and satan. because I have been ressurected by the holy spirit. He gave me his life I shall return my life back to him one day. my heart and soul and spirit before my body dies. This makes me emotional every day. your words really mean a lot to me. Thank you.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey guys! I wanted to tell you a bit about me and my visions with the holy spirit Jesus christ and my story with him will never end even after this life for me is done.

God told me events that would happen in my life before it all came to pass that I would live forever and I want to share my message and my story with the world.
that the world may learn the biblical scripture that he who resides in us reigns forever in us and as long as we have that connection with Jesus Christ we can obtain eternal life after physical death in the spirit.

god told me that there is something I am about to do real soon and tell everyone in the world what my spiritual message is about gods eternal life given to us from the holy state as god which is Jesus Christ is the life giver and the holy one that came to this world.
my eternal gift from the holy spirit is the balance. not just talking about physical balance but spiritual balance from him in us. I am going to say this in one word. inner balance of the life force ..what is this when you hear it? have a deep think about it in your hearts and let god speak to you on these very words I say. inner balance of him the life force Jesus Christ is what inner balance means .inner balance means that is all balance in us! inner meaning deeper then physical dimension or physical matter. it's the inner balance that extends out from within us which is what god Jesus christ is. I have the scripture to back my words up..

a false balance is an abomination to the lord but a true balance is his delight. proverbs .
let them be weighed in the balances for they have found wanting.....

It's like yeshua risen and came back to all his people again and I have had dreams over and over again in visions that I would return my love back to Jesus for the love he has given me.
it's from my heart to hold him in my arms forever.
It's in my heart to never walk away from him ever again.
I am telling all his people now if you have inner balance you have the life which is Jesus.
for the holy kingdom is inherited from within us.
I love you all my brothers and sisters in christ. I love Jesus Christ. when I hold god up to this world it's not of me it's of him in me. he is first always and forever for this world.amen.
Praise God! Thank you for sharing your testimony and welcome to the forum!