Hey Hey!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JesusFreakMartyr

May 30, 2011
Hey everyone, I'm excited to get on here and hopefully find some people that will strengthen my faith - and also give me the opportunity to return the favor. I am 23 years old, Redeemed for the past year and a half. I never really know what to say in these introductions. I look forward to some really challenging and rewarding threads!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hi JesusFreakMartyr!

welcomewithbfly.gif

Welcome aboard, glad to have you with us...you seem kinda familiar to me... :lol: Shep?

The Spirit is strong in this one
star-wars-smiley-5472.gif

haveanicedaysun.jpg

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey everyone, I'm excited to get on here and hopefully find some people that will strengthen my faith - and also give me the opportunity to return the favor. I am 23 years old, Redeemed for the past year and a half. I never really know what to say in these introductions. I look forward to some really challenging and rewarding threads!

Blessing my brother... Like the name too! :lol:

JesusFreakMartyr

May 30, 2011
Thank you all so much for the warm and loving welcome! I have already found some challenging conversations, and been able to give my 3 cents to other members!

JesusFreakMartyr

May 30, 2011
It makes me different. lol I figured i'd donate it to a profitable thread rather than waste it with a debt collector that wants my car. lol (Just a joke, nobody wants to take my car) lol