Hi All

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Justin Mangonel

Nov 7, 2012
Dear Friends,

Nice to be here and I send my greetings to everyone and your families.

I was talking with a Christian on a recent flight and they said that the spirit was goading them to tell me that I should seek fellowship. I think that she was right and joining this forum is a way I thought that I could meet up with some fellow believers and have some Christ oriented conversations.

I spend about half my time overseas as a missionary. I like being in remote places and sharing the gospel and encouraging fellow believers.

I am a Tabernacle Christian. I have begun to experience the spiritual fulfillment of this feast just as many have already experienced the spiritual fulfillment of passover and pentacost. The theology for this experience is just beginning to be hammer out but it is definitely a new and exciting move of God's Spirit.

I am married with children.

Blessings,

Justin

Powerful weakness

Nov 5, 2012
Hi Justin. Welcome to CyB.

What does it mean to be a Tabernacle Christian? From your intro, it sounds like a new denomination?

I do think it is biblical and right to seek fellowship. I personally don't consider these boards fellowship, as I see more arguments than debates here, and we are all sitting at our computers alone with the Spirit. I don't know about meeting up with people here either... it seems more logical to go to a church and get involved in their activities and the people there.

Welcome.

(Well I suppose it is a special kind of fellowship. But it just isn't what comes to my mind when I hear that word.)

Justin Mangonel

Nov 7, 2012
Hi PW,

Nice to meet you. I suppose as people enter into the Tabernacle experience it may cause a good number of them to congregate together because of the shared experience. That is what happened with the spiritual fulfillment of the first two feasts.

I find fellowship where I can. Sometimes it is in a church sometimes it is somewhere else. Wherever I feel the spirit of the Lord that is where I like to be.

Becoming a Tabernacles Christian means that you enter into the final step in the perfecting of the saints. It is essentially becoming one with God and the manifestation of this experience is Divine Love. The Divine Love is actually the restoration of the first love of Eden. Through salvation fellowship was restored. Through the baptism of the Holy Spirit God begins to indwell us. The first fruits of this is yielding our tougne to the Holy Spirit. The final step is the experience of Tabernacles where we completely yield our entire being to God and come into the fulness and stature of Christ.

Blessings,

Justin