Hi everybody. . .

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
God Bless You,Selah, and welcome to the forum, I’m fairly new as well...i LOVE it here, the mods are very laid back, and realise we are all a work in process...happy posting.x

• Love
Reactions: Selah

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I like all topics, actually, especially prophecy. but… not a big fan of endless debates.
Welcome to the forums.

No one likes endless debates. Not even me, Wrangler. LOL. Debates have their place per "iron sharpens iron" but there is the theory and there is the practice. At work recently, there has been a raging debate over a process innovation called "bump." It's interesting to witness intense debates when I have no opinion on the subject. One example here like that deals with end times.

Could you tell us about yourself?

You said you were saved many years ago. This forum has a great testimonial sub-forum. Would love to hear your story of how you came to Christ.

Also, this site does not post in ones personal info about denomination, which would be helpful in some cases. What church denomination do you attend?

Reactions: Selah