Hi I need to be banned

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i am serious. I cannot stop posting here and i am doing more harm than good. I am being outright hateful and I cannot stop. I am so sorry, but it is true and not fair to the community.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Are you okay aspen? :huh: Just letting you know that the team @CyB are not just here to moderate this forum, we are your friends.
2zqza15.gif

If you would like a chat please PM me, HS or anyone of us...we are here for you brother!

Bless ya!

Reactions: Raining

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks Angelia - I really care about the health of this forum. I am worried about my presence here. I am worried about my faith

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Brother aspen,

Perhaps we could start by talking about your faith :huh: You and a few others here, seem to be solid in your particular beliefs. Please tell me how that has changed over a period of time and what the key aspects are/were that has changed your perspective?

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Aspen,

Even if you regret posting something, it honestly comes from the heart. I value your contributions to the forum and don't think you detract from it in any way.

Rather I would regret losing one of our few liberal members who holds orthodox beliefs.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks Forrest and thanks Angelina. I am just realizing that I am having a huge crisis of faith and do not want to hurt anyone. This is really frightening. I have never felt like this before and I think I am acting out in anger. I do need to talk more about this Angelina, in PM, if you don't mind?

OzSpen

Mar 30, 2015
Brisbane, Qld., Australia
spencer.gear.dyndns.org
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
aspen said:
i am serious. I cannot stop posting here and i am doing more harm than good. I am being outright hateful and I cannot stop. I am so sorry, but it is true and not fair to the community.
Are you saying you have no control over your hate or that you do not know how to control your hate? You say that you are doing more harm than good. Why don't you take a break from the public forum until you learn how to bring this hate under control, which you discuss this situation with Angelina.

I'm thinking of this Scripture in relation to your situation:
'If anyone claims, “I am living in the light,” but hates a fellow believer, that person is still living in darkness. 10 Anyone who loves a fellow believer is living in the light and does not cause others to stumble. 11 But anyone who hates a fellow believer is still living and walking in darkness. Such a person does not know the way to go, having been blinded by the darkness' (1 John 2:9-11 NLT).
What do these verses indicate if this hate continues?

I am praying for you in this situation that God will minister his salvation and peace to you.

Oz

Born_Again

Nov 5, 2014
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Aspen, brother, I am praying for you as I always have in the past. Be strong in faith. Let Him guide you to His will. We have all gone through this.. You personally know I have. You know I am here for you. Keep strong, Brother!

Much love,

BA

Dan57

Sep 25, 2012
Illinois
Faith
Country
United States
The are times when I've needed a serious butt-kicking, but we don't always get what we need.
Stick around.. What did the Lord tell Paul? "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness" (2 Corinthians 12:9).
Everyone gets angry or depressed on occasion, but that's a reason to stay, not go.. I personally rely on others to straighten my act out from time to time.

thirdeyezero

Aug 27, 2015
aspen said:
Man I would have liked you, we would have had lots of interesting conversations.