hi, I'm new to this forum :)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@Amazed@grace ... you are making me break my NO MORE POSTING rule... LOL
I just tried to send you a private message thanking you for your words of comfort and encouragement...
but... it would not let me send.

I lack the necessary tolerance to deal with the TARES ( since that seems to be the flavour of the week for topics... LOL )

There are many voices on these forums that are NOT worth hearing or giving attention to.

Anyways.... THANK you... and BLESSINGS to you.

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Amazed@grace ... you are making me break my NO MORE POSTING rule... LOL
I just tried to send you a private message thanking you for your words of comfort and encouragement...
but... it would not let me send.

I lack the necessary tolerance to deal with the TARES ( since that seems to be the flavour of the week for topics... LOL )

There are many voices on these forums that are NOT worth hearing or giving attention to.

Anyways.... THANK you... and BLESSINGS to you.
Always here for you sister. :) I like rile breakers. ;)
May God continue to shower you with his blessings.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I look forward to getting to know more about God/Christ the Lord on this forum and getting to know each other :)

I am an intermediate level Christian and I hope that the staff and people are nice here and to feel welcome here

Welcome to the Forum.
May the Lord bless you abundantly.

Glory to God,
Taken

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I look forward to getting to know more about God/Christ the Lord on this forum and getting to know each other :)

I am an intermediate level Christian and I hope that the staff and people are nice here and to feel welcome here
You may know less than some of us old-timers, but Father loves and values you just as much as the rest of us. :)

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You may know less than some of us old-timers, but Father loves and values you just as much as the rest of us. :)
My wisdom, knowledge and understanding comes from the Holy Spirit who teaches me and guides me into all truth...
And when I lacked wisdom scripture tells me to ask of God who gives it abundantly and upbraideth not...

JPPT1974

Flowers of May
Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 23, 2012
East TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey hope you enjoy it on here. Welcome and feel free to post. God bless!

Reactions: April_Rose