Hi Peoples!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

th1b.taylor

Dec 4, 2010
SE Texas
My name is Bill Taylor and I will soon leave to go home to be with our LORD. Please, there is no reason for pity because I have waited to go home from the day I was saved. If you google "We Shall See The King Bill Taylor" you will find the link to the free mp3 by me and if you are, also, indwelt by the Holy spirit you will confirm my love for the LORD.

I am now 70 and sine I was 45 I have served the LORD in everything He has called me to and i look forward to sharing.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
That was just lovely Bill, I really enjoyed that song. Based on your comments, you are ready to meet the King and have "fought the good fight of faith" and have "kept the faith"...Although I did not get to know you personally, I salute you in your endeavors of spreading the gospel through your various ministries and giving him the glory through his only begotten Son, our Lord and Savior. We will miss your presence here and your input @Christianity Board. Bless you and God Speed dear brother! :unsure:

PS: See you in the Kingdom :)

http://christianforums.net/WeShallSeeTheKing.mp3