Hi!!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Anna Bucher

May 24, 2007
Hi, I'm Anna Bucher. I am part of an amazing youth group. I like to sing for the church. I was saved on June 21, 2005 during Student Life camp at Windermere. I love church camp it is so fun. I love christian music. I am now going to list a few prayer requests:My brother- think my family is hateful and sadistic and wants to move out...but if he does then there will be more problems. My parents- they really have no clue what is going to happen to their jobs. things are very confusing and nobody can tell what will happen. My sister- she has so many older people in her life. we live too far out of town for her to hang out with her friends. she is lonely. and most of the time she just gets growled at.......i will say i am guilty of this. Love,Anna

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome to CB Anna. You and your family will be in my prayers.
smile.gif

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Hello Annanice to have you join us here at CB will say prayers for you and your family let me know if you need any help.God Blesskriss