High excess deaths across the western world... WHY???

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I have a bunch of graphs that show a very large increase in deaths across the western world.
These graphs are from "our world in data" and can be easily accessed by anyone who seeks
They show the baseline average from 2015-2019 for that nation and the comparative weekly or monthly rate

Lets start with North America and the USA. Why?

USA.jpg

One would expect a high rate in 2020 due to covid but why has it remained high throughout 2021 and even in 2022 after the pandemic is over?

Canada. Why?

Canada.jpg

Canad's data falls a few months short but it shows the same trend up until the end of August 2022...

Lets have a look at the data from the United Kingdom

England and Wales. Why?

England & Wales.jpg

Scotland. Why?

Scotland.jpg

Ireland. Why?

Ireland.jpg

Much of the same in Britain as well... Very high excess deaths and a deafening silence from governments and media...
Lets look down under

New Zealand. Why?

New Zealand.jpg

Australia. Why?

Australia.jpg

Countries in Europe

Germany. Why?

Germany.jpg

France. Why?

France.jpg

Netherlands. Why?

Holland.jpg

The trend is the same across Europe and the rest of the western world. Why?
What could have happened in all of these nations to cause such a large scale die off?

I heard that WW2 produced a 3% increase in total deaths and WW1 produced a 5% increase. So this is a disaster of epic proportions
Why are so many people dying in the western world? People of all ages? Why do you think?

Curiously if you look at 3rd world countries with 3rd world health systems that didn't do lockdowns or masks or anything, they're doing just fine.
How is that possible?

But an even bigger question is why isn't anyone talking about it?
If any of these nations cared about our health then why is none of them addressing this international humanitarian crisis?

All those questions are to you so feel free to give your suggestions and opinions.

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have a bunch of graphs that show a very large increase in deaths across the western world.
These graphs are from "our world in data" and can be easily accessed by anyone who seeks
They show the baseline average from 2015-2019 for that nation and the comparative weekly or monthly rate

Lets start with North America and the USA. Why?

View attachment 30430

One would expect a high rate in 2020 due to covid but why has it remained high throughout 2021 and even in 2022 after the pandemic is over?

Canada. Why?

View attachment 30431

Canad's data falls a few months short but it shows the same trend up until the end of August 2022...

Lets have a look at the data from the United Kingdom

England and Wales. Why?

View attachment 30432

Scotland. Why?

View attachment 30433

Ireland. Why?

View attachment 30434

Much of the same in Britain as well... Very high excess deaths and a deafening silence from governments and media...
Lets look down under

New Zealand. Why?

View attachment 30436

Australia. Why?

View attachment 30437

Countries in Europe

Germany. Why?

View attachment 30438

France. Why?

View attachment 30439

Netherlands. Why?

View attachment 30440

The trend is the same across Europe and the rest of the western world. Why?
What could have happened in all of these nations to cause such a large scale die off?

I heard that WW2 produced a 3% increase in total deaths and WW1 produced a 5% increase. So this is a disaster of epic proportions
Why are so many people dying in the western world? People of all ages? Why do you think?

Curiously if you look at 3rd world countries with 3rd world health systems that didn't do lockdowns or masks or anything, they're doing just fine.
How is that possible?

But an even bigger question is why isn't anyone talking about it?
If any of these nations cared about our health then why is none of them addressing this international humanitarian crisis?

All those questions are to you so feel free to give your suggestions and opinions.
Vaccine?

I chatted with a nurse today. She's pregnant and due this summer.
She said she didn't become a nurse to know what she's learned about the medical field of late, or to keep such secrets.

I mentioned the COVID (Certificate Of Vaccination ID?). She said, don't get the vaccine. A friend of hers did, and the boosters and now is on blood thinners for the rest of her life because she developed blood clots. Her doctor even told her not to get any further boosters.

Culling the global population. It's nothing new really.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The health care industry is filled with heartless people who are only there for a paycheck…
UN AGENDA 2020, population reduction.
Vaccine?

She said she didn't become a nurse to know what she's learned about the medical field of late, or to keep such secrets.

I mentioned the COVID (Certificate Of Vaccination ID?). She said, don't get the vaccine. A friend of hers did, and the boosters and now is on blood thinners for the rest of her life because she developed blood clots. Her doctor even told her not to get any further boosters.

Thanks for giving your opinions.
I agree with you all.

- Covid cannot be possibly causing these extra deaths because they are of all ages and we know that covid kills people in their 80s on average, not of all ages.

- Effects of lockdowns could be a contributing factor. Rise in suicides, people missing operations and examinations. Great idea by our governments to ignore the rest of society.

- The main contributing factor is the covid injections. Young people started going down when those injections came in. We see a big rise in heart inflammation, blood clots, miscarriages, cancers and all kinds of debilitating diseases.

The reson why no one is taking about it is because they are all deeply invested, the governments, the media. They don't want to look at something that might show the injections doing bad so they don't look.

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I had a brother-in-law that died around aged 30 (just recently, like a month ago). There was nothing to suggest he should have died.

Another guy on a gameshow on Television, passed out from the stress - the flesh is a lot weaker than we think!

You might not agree with this, but I think its the Rapture and I think its gaining speed.

Are these people in Heaven? We need to ask the Lord?

My prediction is that it will keep going, until it is a news story!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Thanks for giving your opinions.
I agree with you all.

- Covid cannot be possibly causing these extra deaths because they are of all ages and we know that covid kills people in their 80s on average, not of all ages.

- Effects of lockdowns could be a contributing factor. Rise in suicides, people missing operations and examinations. Great idea by our governments to ignore the rest of society.

- The main contributing factor is the covid injections. Young people started going down when those injections came in. We see a big rise in heart inflammation, blood clots, miscarriages, cancers and all kinds of debilitating diseases.

The reson why no one is taking about it is because they are all deeply invested, the governments, the media. They don't want to look at something that might show the injections doing bad so they don't look.
Do not ask question and you get told no lies.
Ask questions and you become some sort of person, that is not seen as worthy at all ! by the majority ? why is that ! Oh the MSM did not put such forward.
So the brain can not adopt the subject ? I have found this to be the case with most people, they can only read or what they seen on TV but that's it ! as no more brain power can be deducted on the issue ! The Jury is out !
Why I ask, well they fear the issues, because they are gutless at heart ! they do not want to see !

It's the same with the Child molesting Priest, I pointed tis out to people in the RCC and the reaction was the same good for nothing dopy drongo response, but until the proof is in their fact on TV 20 plus years after, then what ? what's the reaction ? still a moron ? They do not want to know the Truth in fact. Why because they can not handle the Truth ! They have to follow along with the majority tho because they are to gutless to have an opinion. so go with the flow regardless.

Not to mention it's so easy to point one who is saying something and dismiss him as just some nut. but what would they truly know !

Same thing with Major I know, who was pointing out the rule book to his superior and what happened next to him ! not to mention he took them to Court and won directly out right ! but still some I know dismissed him as just an idiot, why because he took them on ! Is this Nazi Germany ? People in the Defence Force have rights you know !

Another time one in the Defence Force was telling me about being on Parade for over 2hr in the mid day sun in Iraq waiting for Kim Beastly to arrive. they were treated as the enemy ? and I had some idiots have no regard for them at all, claiming it's their duty, no ! treating our Serving People badly is a total disgrace ! their was no excuse for it at all ! and they had to go back into War the next day.

Now mistakes may of been made by some serving, but that's our top command fags that created such. yet such as they accuse everyone regardless as in the SAS of being monsters, only to try cover their own arse form being dip sticks.
Who goes about putting the blame on everyone but themselves ? not to mention the SAS that's so outright rude insanity to come out with such total outright nonsense. but the Media only worked to convince the people this one sided dribble once again, but if we had a real Media that inbreed sodomite Leader of the ADF would be called out for being a total moron for making such claims and sacked on the spot !
You do not attack our Defence people like that, branding every one of the SAS, that's insanity ! Plus we had China breathing down out neck at the same time ! and here we had this demented freak undermining our SAS ! Yet the people swallowed it all ! as if the SAS were all yobbos. but what is the facts, that 90% could not make the grade to become in the SAS in fact for discipline alone.
So it's another out right lie ! working in trying to undermine our best ! hoping some mud does stick to them, in the eyes of simple minded idiots. And it worked ! Fools were so angered at our SAS looking down on them, but it's total BS !
How easy is it for such to lead the people astray.

One would think that the MSM could easy promote someone to the ranks of a W Churchill in one day ! Oh they did on the 1st day of War Zelenzky by past the likes of WC Statesmanship ! who could believe such outright total nonsense ! Oh the MSM said such :rolleyes: Chkl::pics::eek::hmhehm:disappointed:o_O:doldrums::Bestest::Zek: Haha total outright morons !

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Do not ask question and you get told no lies.
Ask questions and you become some sort of person, that is not seen as worthy at all ! by the majority ? why is that ! Oh the MSM did not put such forward.
So the brain can not adopt the subject ? I have found this to be the case with most people, they can only read or what they seen on TV but that's it ! as no more brain power can be deducted on the issue ! The Jury is out !
Why I ask, well they fear the issues, because they are gutless at heart ! they do not want to see !

It's the same with the Child molesting Priest, I pointed tis out to people in the RCC and the reaction was the same good for nothing dopy drongo response, but until the proof is in their fact on TV 20 plus years after, then what ? what's the reaction ? still a moron ? They do not want to know the Truth in fact. Why because they can not handle the Truth ! They have to follow along with the majority tho because they are to gutless to have an opinion. so go with the flow regardless.

Not to mention it's so easy to point one who is saying something and dismiss him as just some nut. but what would they truly know !

Same thing with Major I know, who was pointing out the rule book to his superior and what happened next to him ! not to mention he took them to Court and won directly out right ! but still some I know dismissed him as just an idiot, why because he took them on ! Is this Nazi Germany ? People in the Defence Force have rights you know !

Another time one in the Defence Force was telling me about being on Parade for over 2hr in the mid day sun in Iraq waiting for Kim Beastly to arrive. they were treated as the enemy ? and I had some idiots have no regard for them at all, claiming it's their duty, no ! treating our Serving People badly is a total disgrace ! their was no excuse for it at all ! and they had to go back into War the next day.

Now mistakes may of been made by some serving, but that's our top command fags that created such. yet such as they accuse everyone regardless as in the SAS of being monsters, only to try cover their own arse form being dip sticks.
Who goes about putting the blame on everyone but themselves ? not to mention the SAS that's so outright rude insanity to come out with such total outright nonsense. but the Media only worked to convince the people this one sided dribble once again, but if we had a real Media that inbreed sodomite Leader of the ADF would be called out for being a total moron for making such claims and sacked on the spot !
You do not attack our Defence people like that, branding every one of the SAS, that's insanity ! Plus we had China breathing down out neck at the same time ! and here we had this demented freak undermining our SAS ! Yet the people swallowed it all ! as if the SAS were all yobbos. but what is the facts, that 90% could not make the grade to become in the SAS in fact for discipline alone.
So it's another out right lie ! working in trying to undermine our best ! hoping some mud does stick to them, in the eyes of simple minded idiots. And it worked ! Fools were so angered at our SAS looking down on them, but it's total BS !
How easy is it for such to lead the people astray.

One would think that the MSM could easy promote someone to the ranks of a W Churchill in one day ! Oh they did on the 1st day of War Zelenzky by past the likes of WC Statesmanship ! who could believe such outright total nonsense ! Oh the MSM said such :rolleyes: Chkl::pics::eek::hmhehm:disappointed:o_O:doldrums::Bestest::Zek: Haha total outright morons !

I tried several different ways to send you a PM with no success so I'll just spill the beans here.
I was just going to say that I'm not living in Tassie now I'm in Adelaide and that both my parents got blood clots last year. My mum in her legs and my dad in his brain. We all know what the cause is but doctors choose to say "we're not sure why". I feel like punching them in the nose cos they know that the toxic needles are the most probable cause and the least they can do is admit that to us

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I tried several different ways to send you a PM with no success so I'll just spill the beans here.
I was just going to say that I'm not living in Tassie now I'm in Adelaide and that both my parents got blood clots last year. My mum in her legs and my dad in his brain. We all know what the cause is but doctors choose to say "we're not sure why". I feel like punching them in the nose cos they know that the toxic needles are the most probable cause and the least they can do is admit that to us
APAK got through to me on it.

Boy that's shocking, both your Parents come down with such.

My mum had blood clots as well, but got put on blood thinners to help last year. I just went to her birthday yesterday and she is still smoking like an idiot. problems with breathing but desperate to get a smoke. that's what she lives for ! the smokes are number one ! what a nasty drug smoking is, I seen my dad go down with emphysema and then lung cancer.

Look at smoking and how that went in history to call it out. I say why not reduce the bad chemicals in such and give the company's a tax brake on such smokes. Like they did with emission laws for cars etc !
Like 15% reduction in toxic and drug addicting chemicals save 15% tax and stop the sale of the original type, you do that for one year or 2 and then you go to reduce from their year by year.
Just one smoke cost over $1 now that's the cheapest we have. But the in the USA smokes are as cheap as, they do not pay such a hell of a tax on them.

Or tax on Beer is insane as well. My wife got me the new 4 pack of the new VB called VX it's a 6% I don't like them at all.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
APAK got through to me on it.

Boy that's shocking, both your Parents come down with such.

My mum had blood clots as well, but got put on blood thinners to help last year. I just went to her birthday yesterday and she is still smoking like an idiot. problems with breathing but desperate to get a smoke. that's what she lives for ! the smokes are number one ! what a nasty drug smoking is, I seen my dad go down with emphysema and then lung cancer.

Look at smoking and how that went in history to call it out. I say why not reduce the bad chemicals in such and give the company's a tax brake on such smokes. Like they did with emission laws for cars etc !
Like 15% reduction in toxic and drug addicting chemicals save 15% tax and stop the sale of the original type, you do that for one year or 2 and then you go to reduce from their year by year.
Just one smoke cost over $1 now that's the cheapest we have. But the in the USA smokes are as cheap as, they do not pay such a hell of a tax on them.

Or tax on Beer is insane as well. My wife got me the new 4 pack of the new VB called VX it's a 6% I don't like them at all.
I'm a smoker. It's a bad addiction but not as bad as my previous drug addiction, that was much worse. I'm greatful be out of that hole, maybe one day I can quit smoking too.

You drink VB... The stuff is too bitter for me.
From Victoria Carlton draught is my beer of choice

From QLD im not a fan of XXXX

From Tassie I like Cascade but not Boags

From SA I dont like Coopers ale or West End

NSW makes the best beer in Oz i reckon. Toheys has a few good brews including extra dry.

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Vaccine?

There's your answer! BINGO!!!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I'm a smoker. It's a bad addiction but not as bad as my previous drug addiction, that was much worse. I'm greatful be out of that hole, maybe one day I can quit smoking too.

You drink VB... The stuff is too bitter for me.
From Victoria Carlton draught is my beer of choice

From QLD im not a fan of XXXX

From Tassie I like Cascade but not Boags

From SA I dont like Coopers ale or West End

NSW makes the best beer in Oz i reckon. Toheys has a few good brews including extra dry.
I do not drink VB at all, but for when I lived in the NT taste ok but it does not agree with me.

I drink Tooheys New in the hot months and Tooheys Old in the Cooled months and Great northern is a good beer.

Always drank XXXX Bitter but moving away from it now as, it's to touchy because if it's subjected to a temp over amount just once then it becomes shocking, that's why I never drank it in the NT, It does not travel well at all as once it has gone over that temp just the once it's rubbish, but a good XXXX Bitter can not be beaten cold and with a frost on a stubby.

I have an old good school and Church mate that got into the drugs, smokes then Dope then Speed and drinking like a fish.
He has given it all away for 3 years now. first the speed then the beer then the Dope then the smokes and he says the smokes are the hardest by far to give up ! a real struggle. Said the Dope was easy and he would go away into a room on the hour for a bong and do such all day long first think out of bed to last before bed. and he gave it up easy as he says !
He got a big wake up call when his 9 years younger sister died in his arms from drugs. That was a huge wake up call for him.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
I would need to see more data, to know if all these deaths can be attributed to known causes. Such as COVID, and it's so called vaccines, or the lockdowns and drug abuse. Not that there is any source reliable enough to get or study that correlation.

But assuming we could tell the full impact of COVID but could not attribute all excess deaths to it the remainder I would have to say is from the preliminary affects of angels sent to destroy, cause famine, pestilence and war.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I would need to see more data, to know if all these deaths can be attributed to known causes. Such as COVID, and it's so called vaccines, or the lockdowns and drug abuse. Not that there is any source reliable enough to get or study that correlation.

But assuming we could tell the full impact of COVID but could not attribute all excess deaths to it the remainder I would have to say is from the preliminary affects of angels sent to destroy, cause famine, pestilence and war.
Hi.
I would like to see more different kinds of data as well.
The only thing I can add is some data from the Australian bureau of statistics.
It says there were 25,000 extra deaths in all age groups in 2022.
It also says 9,000 deaths were attributed to covid average age of almost 85.

The most shocking thing to me is not the extra deaths but the failure of our governments to investigate it

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Many people on this forum were actually supporting the prosecution and discrimination of the unvaxed.
Now they hide in silence.
Shame on them for lowering their moral standards to such inhumane levels and abetting the evil one.
Very few will admit error, such is the nature of pride in humans. Instead they will ignore, deny or justify such horrors...

Reactions: rwb

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many people on this forum were actually supporting the prosecution and discrimination of the unvaxed.
Now they hide in silence.
Shame on them for lowering their moral standards to such inhumane levels and abetting the evil one.
Very few will admit error, such is the nature of pride in humans. Instead they will ignore, deny or justify such horrors...

I agree! It's very hard for many people to admit those who received the jabs (I refuse to call them vaccines) having taken them and encouraged family and friends to also, must now realize they have put themselves and others at risk, and even greater risk of early death. The guilt must be great.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The health care industry is filled with heartless people who are only there for a paycheck…
“Years after completing my medical training, I encountered one of my favorite public health professors, Harvard surgeon Dr. Lucian Leape. at a national surgeons' conference. He opened the gathering's keynote speech by looking out over the audience of thousands and asking the doctors to 'raise your hand if you know of a physician you work with who should not be practicing because he or she is dangerous.'

Every hand went up.”
― Marty Makary, Unaccountable: What Hospitals Won't Tell You and How Transparency Can Revolutionize Health Care

• Love
Reactions: Michiah-Imla