HIS ACHIEVEMENT ARE WE by James Coram

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rodgertutt

Nov 24, 2006
IMHO, "HIS ACHIEVEMENT ARE WE" by James Coram is the most powerful of all of the many writings in existence that show that a correctly, (literally, not interpretively) translated Bible teaches universal salvation, not eternal torment, or even annihilation. It can be read in its entirety online by Googling up HIS ACHIEVEMENT ARE WE It has seventeen chapters, each chapter having it's own highlighted heading followed by a short introduction.Just click on the highlighted heading and the entire text of that chapter will appear. Since I have read many writings, the sum total of which contain every argument in existence in support of the idea that the Bible teaches eternal torment, I am confident that if anyone were to read "HIS ACHIEVEMENT ARE WE" in it's entirety, they would change their mind about their belief that the Bible teaches eternal torment or annihilation. But, as the saying goes, "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink." We believe that only God can cause anyone to even want to read it.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Although our notion of a hell where you are tortured by demons and satan himself for eternity is flawed, to say there is no hell or no consequence for those who do not accept Christ would be a lie. Especially when one claims to "literally" interpret the Scriptures. I'd absolutely know how you would interpret the word "hell" being used 57 times in the Bible amongst other things.

Pop James

Dec 5, 2006
What a powerful convincing review roger............I am convinced that I have NO reason to check the matter out.........Thanks anyway........Pop

Greatest I Am

Jan 7, 2007
God works are perfect.God, the creator of all soals can't help but make soals destined for heven. thereforo we all are saved. I don't know how many times Jesus has to die before this truth imbeds itself into our pig headed brains.Knowing this and knowing that we must suffer and repent for our sins. I suggest that it is better to suffer here on earth than in heaven. It is easier to attone here than there.RegardsDL