Holliness Theology Vs. The Historical Gospel of Jesus Christ

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It appears that you are trying to kill this thread with your "read to here".

Holiness religion is anti-Christ. They are always trying to do something in their flesh that God has ALREADY done in Jesus Christ,
I thought it was just a marker to let them know where to pick up reading later . . .

Much love!

The Learner

Aug 21, 2022
Brighton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It appears that you are trying to kill this thread with your "read to here".

Holiness religion is anti-Christ. They are always trying to do something in their flesh that God has ALREADY done in Jesus Christ,
Whenever I come here, I can not go to the last post that was posted, thus read to here is simply a bookmark for me. Thanks for your understanding.

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Christians are not under the law, nor are they subject to it, Romans 6:14.
The Lawgiver - God - ceased to exist, ceased, to be? The Founder of true Christianity, Jesus the Christ of God, was "born under the Law"?

Yet the best you can say for your blasphemous audacity, is, <Romans 6:14> NO WORD of, NO WORD from, no context, no thrust of, or, from--JUST YOURSELF <Christians>, like 'Robert Pate' unlike faking Christians, like GerhardEbersoehn!

Blame God 's your game...!
The Birth of Self-Righteousness (The Beginning of Sin)

In the day of my provocation,

In the day of my temptation in the wilderness,

“I heard Your Voice in the garden, and I was afraid,

“Because I was naked and clothed and hid myself,

Because I was like you made me,

And also the woman you gave me,

And the snake which you let in,

In the day of my provocation,

In the day of my temptation in the wilderness.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: The Learner

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Romans 6
12Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof. 13Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God. 14For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

Are you arrogant, taunting 'Christians', "IN YOUR MORTAL BODY", YES OR NO, NO LYING here because at any time YOUR DEATH will expose it!

THE LAW, IN, Romans 6 : "Let not sin reign (LEST) ye should obey it in the lusts of thereof" <Christians are not under, are not subject to> --- write <Christian> liars Robert Pate, A Pollard and The Learner, "yielding their members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin"! "14For sin shall have dominion over you" while - that is, in other words OF SCRIPTURE, "for as long as you live" and is not under GRACE, but "under the law" OF GOD WHO SAYS TODAY TO YOU: "Sin, and die!".
For that is God's Law, his Word of Law since in the beginning of all things earthly and alive created.

Go away from before me, all you liars!

• Love

Robert Pate

Aug 6, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 6
12Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof. 13Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God. 14For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

Are you arrogant, taunting 'Christians', "IN YOUR MORTAL BODY", YES OR NO, NO LYING here because at any time YOUR DEATH will expose it!

THE LAW, IN, Romans 6 : "Let not sin reign (LEST) ye should obey it in the lusts of thereof" <Christians are not under, are not subject to> --- write <Christian> liars Robert Pate, A Pollard and The Learner, "yielding their members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin"! "14For sin shall have dominion over you" while - that is, in other words OF SCRIPTURE, "for as long as you live" and is not under GRACE, but "under the law" OF GOD WHO SAYS TODAY TO YOU: "Sin, and die!".
For that is God's Law, his Word of Law since in the beginning of all things earthly and alive created.

Go away from before me, all you liars!
Jesus is the end and the fulfillment of the law. This is why Paul wrote, "For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone that believes" Romans 10:4. To everyone that believes the Gospel. Paul said that the law promotes sin, Romans 7:7-12. To be free from the law is to be free from sin, Romans 7:6. This is why Christians are to be led by the Holy Spirit and not the law. To be under the law is to be under a curse, Galatians 3:10. Worse yet the law works God's wrath, Romans 4:15. Instead of trying to be a holy law keeper you should be resting in the righteousness of Christ, Hebrews 4:10.

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Jesus is the end and the fulfillment of the law. This is why Paul wrote, "For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone that believes" Romans 10:4. To everyone that believes the Gospel. Paul said that the law promotes sin, Romans 7:7-12. To be free from the law is to be free from sin, Romans 7:6. This is why Christians are to be led by the Holy Spirit and not the law. To be under the law is to be under a curse, Galatians 3:10. Worse yet the law works God's wrath, Romans 4:15. Instead of trying to be a holy law keeper you should be resting in the righteousness of Christ, Hebrews 4:10.
With and while saying, <Jesus is the end and the fulfillment of the law> YOU BELIE, DENY AND REJECT IT, belie, deny and reject JESUS, WHO, IS, The End and the Fulfilment of The Law OF GOD, who is "CHRIST THE ESSENCE AND SUBSTANCE" of the Law which is "good and holy and righteous".

This is WHAT Paul wrote: "CHRIST IS The End, The PURPOSE, the Very BEING, the Very FULL_FILL_MENT of All Righteousness : "to everyone that believes"--- not your Old-Snake-Lucifer-Suggestions.

This is a bastardly LIE that <To everyone that believes the Gospel Paul said that the law promotes sin>. "The Law was added because of sin", you deceiver! ANY and EVERY and ALL Scripture ever declares and confirms it whether it is 'Romans 7:7-12' or whichever other Scripture.

<This is why Christians are to be led by the Holy Spirit and not the law.> Your Satanic CORRUPTION brings you straight into hell PREPARED FOR GODLESS LYING OPPORTUNISTS EXACTLY BECAUSE <To be under the law is to be under a curse, Galatians 3:10>. <Worse yet the law works God's wrath, Romans 4:15.> Of course! "15Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression." Instead you are <trying to be a holy law keeper> HOLINESS PRETENDER, WHO REFUSES THAT IN THE EYES OF THE LAW YOU DO NOT <rest in the righteousness of Christ>. The shoe fitted and you put it on. Hebrews 4:10.

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Aug 6, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
With and while saying, <Jesus is the end and the fulfillment of the law> YOU BELIE, DENY AND REJECT IT, belie, deny and reject JESUS, WHO, IS, The End and the Fulfilment of The Law OF GOD, who is "CHRIST THE ESSENCE AND SUBSTANCE" of the Law which is "good and holy and righteous".

This is WHAT Paul wrote: "CHRIST IS The End, The PURPOSE, the Very BEING, the Very FULL_FILL_MENT of All Righteousness : "to everyone that believes"--- not your Old-Snake-Lucifer-Suggestions.

This is a bastardly LIE that <To everyone that believes the Gospel Paul said that the law promotes sin>. "The Law was added because of sin", you deceiver! ANY and EVERY and ALL Scripture ever declares and confirms it whether it is 'Romans 7:7-12' or whichever other Scripture.

<This is why Christians are to be led by the Holy Spirit and not the law.> Your Satanic CORRUPTION brings you straight into hell PREPARED FOR GODLESS LYING OPPORTUNISTS EXACTLY BECAUSE <To be under the law is to be under a curse, Galatians 3:10>. <Worse yet the law works God's wrath, Romans 4:15.> Of course! "15Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression." Instead you are <trying to be a holy law keeper> HOLINESS PRETENDER, WHO REFUSES THAT IN THE EYES OF THE LAW YOU DO NOT <rest in the righteousness of Christ>. The shoe fitted and you put it on. Hebrews 4:10.
That's a pretty good job of screwing with the scriptures. It you don't like what the scripture says, then just change it. There is nothing about "purpose" "fulfillment" "being" in Romans 10:4. These are words that you have added to pervert the scripture. The scripture says, "For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness" Romans 10:4. If you don't like that to bad.

Paul is the one that said the law promotes sin. "But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead" Romans 7:8. You are not being honest when you accuse me of trying to be a law keeper. It is very apparent that you have been offended by the scriptures that refute your doctrine.