homosexual bullying of Christian opponents (homosexual fascism)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
[SIZE=20pt]From The Wanderer [Christian newspaper, written by Ray Flores[/SIZE]]

[SIZE=20pt][Mr. Flores speaks of homosexual fascism, saying][/SIZE]

[SIZE=20pt]It is the radical homosexual activists who are doing exactly what they accuse us Christians of doing to them. They use the weak-kneed government, the biased, liberal news and entertainment media and the corporations whose boards of directors often include radical homosexual and pro-abortion supporters, to bully the rest of us.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=20pt]They use the term “anti-LGBT” rather than [referring to the protection of the] religious freedom of the majority.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=20pt]PayPal [co-founded by a “proud” gay man] would apparently rather [w/ their boycott, take] 400 jobs.. from… North Carolina than just do business as [it] used to be done.. before social agenda high jacked both the government and the private sectors.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=20pt]Threats of cutting… taxpayer funds [transportation and education funds] in NC [were/are] being used as leverage by the Obama Administration to threaten Governor McCrory’s budget.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=20pt][Note: I say “were” b/c I don’t know if this situation has been resolved yet][/SIZE]

[SIZE=20pt]NY Governor Cuomo signed an order barring travel [for some] to NC![/SIZE]

[SIZE=20pt]Governor of Minnesota did a similar thing![/SIZE]

[SIZE=20pt]This is tyranny… Written by Ray Flores of The Wanderer [email protected][/SIZE]

Mr. Flores has put into words what i and many other Christians have been thinking/feeling for a LONG time..

Alan McDougall

Jul 23, 2016
Johannesburg
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
DEPRAVITY RULES THE EARTH AND GOD IS A HATED CONCEPT

The world is now really now worse than the people God destroyed because of their violence and depravity in the days of Noah.

There is a hatred of God like never before and against Christianity especially, which is fast being replaced by Islam or atheism, with unspeakable depravity raging all over the world.

On one site on the internet, a person called Jesus a 2000-year-old Jewish Zombie.

For instance, same-sex marriage and even bestiality becoming legal in some countries.

People are no longer man and woman , female and male now they are "Non-Binary Things" or "Its"

I really feel God's hand is being forced to act or all flesh will be lost under the blanket of legalised depravity.

The end of days are really really here although at our age we might not be around to see it happen, but our children will, so we must ask God for his promise that if "We believe Jesus is the

Christ and God has raised him from the dead, our families will be saved regardless.
Like the family of Noah, only he was righteous not his wife or his children or his children's spouses God saved them all because of Noah's righteousness and he will do it for us.
Brother
Alan

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
Alan McDougall said:
DEPRAVITY RULES THE EARTH AND GOD IS A HATED CONCEPT

The world is now really now worse than the people God destroyed because of their violence and depravity in the days of Noah.

There is a hatred of God like never before and against Christianity especially, which is fast being replaced by Islam or atheism, with unspeakable depravity raging all over the world.

On one site on the internet, a person called Jesus a 2000-year-old Jewish Zombie.

For instance, same-sex marriage and even bestiality becoming legal in some countries.

People are no longer man and woman , female and male now they are "Non-Binary Things" or "Its"

I really feel God's hand is being forced to act or all flesh will be lost under the blanket of legalised depravity.

The end of days are really really here although at our age we might not be around to see it happen, but our children will, so we must ask God for his promise that if "We believe Jesus is the

Christ and God has raised him from the dead, our families will be saved regardless.
Like the family of Noah, only he was righteous not his wife or his children or his children's spouses God saved them all because of Noah's righteousness and he will do it for us.
Brother
Alan
i totally agree... particularly i noted the part of how God's hand is being forced, [as it were.]..

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Well, if everyone falls away it makes executing judgement much easier.

junobet

May 20, 2016
Germany
Well, if homophobia is an integral part of being a ‘true Christian’, I am probably doomed.
How a ‘true Christian’ - in my definition of the term - can bask in the thought that the vast majority of mankind will be doomed while they themselves belong to the tiny elite club that’s going to be saved, is beyond me. Love for neighbour can’t be high on somebody’s agenda, if they feel that way.
However, it’s not for me to judge. And I’m too old-school to believe human beings could ever force the Almighty’s hand in any way. He’ll schedule judgement day whenever He wants to schedule it and He’ll save whomever He wants to save. So I can but pray that the Lord will have mercy on us all.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
junobet said:
However, it’s not for me to judge. And I’m too old-school to believe human beings could ever force the Almighty’s hand in any way. He’ll schedule judgement day whenever He wants to schedule it and He’ll save whomever He wants to save. So I can but pray that the Lord will have mercy on us all.
I agree that no one can force God's hand. However knowing God's timing is perfect it will not occur without the prophesied rebellion that he knows is coming. 2 Thessalonians 2:3

You don't need to fear or hate homosexuals to disagree with it and call it what it is.. sin.

junobet

May 20, 2016
Germany
lforrest said:
I agree that no one can force God's hand. However knowing God's timing is perfect it will not occur without the prophesied rebellion that he knows is coming. 2 Thessalonians 2:3

You don't need to fear or hate homosexuals to disagree with it and call it what it is.. sin.

[SIZE=12pt]Yes, and people have been reading that rebellion and tribulation into the political and social events of their times ever since 2 Thessalonians was penned. For all we know the Lord may come back within the next two seconds or in another 2000 years.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]As for homosexuality: well, you believe it’s sin, I don’t. What we probably both believe to be sinful is slander and an evil tongue. Homosexuals have been sent to the death camps by Hitler. To call them fascist is tasteless at best. Wouldn’t you agree?[/SIZE]

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
junobet said:
[SIZE=12pt]Yes, and people have been reading that rebellion and tribulation into the political and social events of their times ever since 2 Thessalonians was penned. For all we know the Lord may come back within the next two seconds or in another 2000 years.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]As for homosexuality: well, you believe it’s sin, I don’t. What we probably both believe to be sinful is slander and an evil tongue. Homosexuals have been sent to the death camps by Hitler. To call them fascist is tasteless at best. Wouldn’t you agree?[/SIZE]

(Romans 1:24-27) "Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: {25} Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. {26} For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: {27} And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet."

(Leviticus 18:22) "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination."
The word homosexual not being in the Bible does not make the act of homosexual behavior, which is men groping and poking another man in the behind with their short swords any less an abomination than witchcraft. The sexually immoral will all have their place in the lake of fire.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
junobet said:
So you seem to be on board with the current social trend to consider homosexuality socially acceptable.

If this were eighty years ago would you have gone with the pack, and approved of putting them into camps?

junobet

May 20, 2016
Germany
lforrest said:
So you seem to be on board with the current social trend to consider homosexuality socially acceptable.

If this were eighty years ago would you have gone with the pack, and approved of putting them into camps?

You did not answer my question, but I’ll happily answer yours:
Being born and raised in post 45’ Germany is a humbling experience. So yes, had I been born some 60+ years earlier, I probably would have run with the pack, just as most people in my grandparents’ generation did. It is thanks to the mercy of having been born late that I grew up in a society that had vowed “never again” and that fine-tuned its children’s ears to the mechanisms that lead to such pack-building.
These mechanisms start with what sociologists call “othering” and with hate-speech. I’m afraid much of this can be witnessed within nowadays discourses both in Europe and the US and that history is about to repeat itself. So, if we want to belong to the “Confessing Church” rather than the “German Christians” we do good to remember that every single human being is made in the image of God and that the tongue “is a restless evil, full of deadly poison.” (James 3:8). When we join into a Westboro-Baptist-Church-style hate-speech against homosexuals, rather than speaking out against it, we become guilty of such speeches results: http://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/lgbt-people-are-targets-more-hate-crimes-any-other-minority-180959461/?no-ist
What do I think should be acceptable in an open pluralistic society? Anything that does not seek to harm and denigrate others.

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe in grace. I believe that covers all sins of the flesh, including honosexuality. If you say you believe in grace through faith but believe it doesn't apply to homosexuals.... I have a battery of questions for you.

But that is not why I am commenting. I remember years ago on a different Christian board someone posting an article about a catholic church refusing to alliw gays into their mass (or maybe it was commmunion... Doesn't matter).

I was ready to condemn that catholic church.... But the i read the article....

As it turned out, the gays went there "as gays" in their rainbow shirts to protest the catholic church condemning the sin.

Wrong. Honosexuals need church just like the rest of us sinnners. Not more. Not less. But this catholic church said no to their attempt to make it an issue, and i say amen!

Christians are guilty of making Jesus look unreadable to gays.... Thats wrong! But gays should not come to church for anything else other than in praise of Jesus.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
junobet said:
You did not answer my question, but I’ll happily answer yours:
I thought your question was rhetorical.
junobet said:
Homosexuals have been sent to the death camps by Hitler. To call them fascist is tasteless at best. Wouldn’t you agree?
it may be a stronger word in Germany but in the US calling someone a fascist or a Nazi is a derogatory way of saying they are overly strict.

junobet said:
Being born and raised in post 45’ Germany is a humbling experience. So yes, had I been born some 60+ years earlier, I probably would have run with the pack, just as most people in my grandparents’ generation did. It is thanks to the mercy of having been born late that I grew up in a society that had vowed “never again” and that fine-tuned its children’s ears to the mechanisms that lead to such pack-building.
These mechanisms start with what sociologists call “othering” and with hate-speech. I’m afraid much of this can be witnessed within nowadays discourses both in Europe and the US and that history is about to repeat itself. So, if we want to belong to the “Confessing Church” rather than the “German Christians” we do good to remember that every single human being is made in the image of God and that the tongue “is a restless evil, full of deadly poison.” (James 3:8). When we join into a Westboro-Baptist-Church-style hate-speech against homosexuals, rather than speaking out against it, we become guilty of such speeches results: http://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/lgbt-people-are-targets-more-hate-crimes-any-other-minority-180959461/?no-ist
What do I think should be acceptable in an open pluralistic society? Anything that does not seek to harm and denigrate others.
Yet now children are conditioned to the opposite extreme. Things that were socially taboo are well accepted so that the only thing that is not tolerated is intolerance.

I don't give much thought to sociology and trying to make this world a better place to live in. I prefer to allow people to do and think what they please within the confounds of fair laws. I'm not looking for a utopia here on earth, why kid ourselves?

heretoeternity

Oct 11, 2014
Asia/Pacific
Homosexuality is an abomination to God, as per Leviticus in the Bible...in Genesis God created man and woman, male and female to populate the earth...He destroy Sodom because of homosexuality, and gave the name sodomy to the filthy, perverted disease producing practice of anal intercourse. How much more proof do we need to condemn this perverted activity? Yet we as society and Christians allow them to push their perverted lifestyle on the rest of society and actually harass those who disagree with them..satan, indeed rules this world and the perverted activities as outlined!

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
heretoeternity said:
Homosexuality is an abomination to God, as per Leviticus in the Bible...in Genesis God created man and woman, male and female to populate the earth...He destroy Sodom because of homosexuality, and gave the name sodomy to the filthy, perverted disease producing practice of anal intercourse. How much more proof do we need to condemn this perverted activity? Yet we as society and Christians allow them to push their perverted lifestyle on the rest of society and actually harass those who disagree with them..satan, indeed rules this world and the perverted activities as outlined!
That moment when you realize there are actually people who believe themselves to be adopted children of the Father in heaven through his son Jesus Christ that considers homosexuality acceptable behavior. It shows just how much of a joke the christian community really is who, for some reason, believe themselves to be of the "body of Christ".

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That moment when you realize there are actually people who believe themselves to be adopted children of the Father in heaven through his son Jesus Christ that considers homosexuality acceptable behavior. It shows just how much of a joke the christian community really is who, for some reason, believe themselves to be of the "body of Christ".
ANd Jesus said, let those without Sin cast the first stone, and there are the christians doing Just that, throwing Stones.....

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
lforrest said:

u haven't read about Sodom and G then...

a great out cry from the people... got Him to go investigate Earth

junobet

May 20, 2016
Germany
heretoeternity said:
Do you keep all the laws in Leviticus or just the ones that happen to agree with you?

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
ScaliaFan said:
u haven't read about Sodom and G then...

a great out cry from the people... got Him to go investigate Earth
He could have decided not to destroy them at that time, the choice is God's as to how much he will put up with until executing judgement. Though I do believe judgement is inevitable for all who do not repent of their sins.

junobet

May 20, 2016
Germany
lforrest said:
I thought your question was rhetorical.

[SIZE=12pt]I certainly hoped you’d agree with me, but to be honest I wasn’t altogether sure.[/SIZE]

it may be a stronger word in Germany but in the US calling someone a fascist or a Nazi is a derogatory way of saying they are overly strict.

[SIZE=12pt]Yes, from what I get, exaggerated hyperbole is even worse in the US than in Europe. Personally I find that dangerous. If you guys actually want to discuss politics in a reasonable way rather than turning them into a wrestling show, verbal disarmament would be a first step.[/SIZE]

Yet now children are conditioned to the opposite extreme.

[SIZE=12pt]Really? Children in the US are told that heterosexuality is a sinful perversion that ought to be criminalized? By whom?[/SIZE]

Things that were socially taboo are well accepted so that the only thing that is not tolerated is intolerance.
[SIZE=12pt]Social taboos have always changed. My grandfather was born in 1895 when it was taboo for a Lady to show her bare ankles and when it was totally expected of a teacher to get out the cane. He died in 1993, when nobody raised an eyebrow at a Lady wearing shorts and when a teacher would be immediately suspended for beating a child. So how far back do you want to go? Back to the days in which we would have burned each other at the stake rather than having an amicable discussion in which we beg to differ?[/SIZE]

I don't give much thought to sociology and trying to make this world a better place to live in. I prefer to allow people to do and think what they please within the confounds of fair laws. I'm not looking for a utopia here on earth, why kid ourselves?
[SIZE=12pt]Reading in between the lines I take it that you too would prefer an open pluralistic society over the Uganda-style society that the first two posters in this thread seem to long for. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]As for the ‘utopia’: When it comes to the Kingdom of God I very much share Moltmann’s views (who by the way - when asked about his views on homosexuality by an American audience - rightly pointed out that the Gospel is not about sex): Our hope for the Kingdom of God in an eschatological future ought to make us see the possibilities for the present. Rather than just waiting things out till the afterlife, we are called to be workers in the Lord’s vineyard to make the world a better place right now. And we can find comfort and hope in the crucifixion and resurrection whenever we are tempted to despair. Remember: [/SIZE]He is not the God of the dead, but of the living.” (Mark 12:27a)

heretoeternity

Oct 11, 2014
Asia/Pacific
junobet said:
Do you keep all the laws in Leviticus or just the ones that happen to agree with you?
Homosexuality is hated by God..it is specifically mentioned in Lev 18.20...He singled it out as a filthy, ungodly practice...if you knew your Bible you would know it goes against the very Creation of God, as the practice of homosexuality produces nothing but disease and perverted behaviour on the part of the practitioners...instead of pushing the perverted homosexual agenda it is time to start following the true word of God.