Homosexuality Being Accepted And Embraced By Christians

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where is the biblical basis for seeing Peter at the gates of heaven?
I was joking the pearly gates of Heaven where as in hell anyone is welcomed especially sexual deviants like homosexuals and all the related filth, pedophiles, rapists and murderers.

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That line is old, tired and repetitive, I believe God does hate the unrepentant sinner who keeps committing mortal sin.

Pro 6:16-19
There are six things the Lord hates,
seven that are detestable to him:
17 haughty eyes,
a lying tongue,
hands that shed innocent blood,
18 a heart that devises wicked schemes,
feet that are quick to rush into evil,
19 a false witness who pours out lies
and a person who stirs up conflict in the community.

You need to learn to love your fellow man, not find disgust with him.

And you don't know that God doesn't love gays. you are talkin' smak and ascribing to God the things that are yours.

@AuntyJane's post is about the best thing I've read here, on this forum, ever, , and I think we all deserve to humble ourselves and apply it. It applies to everything

It’s Jesus who tells them to “go and sin no more”.....not us. We can pass that message along but not in hateful or judgmental way so as to repel people. No one is shamed or frightened into accepting God’s truth...it has to come from their own heart and it has to come from love.....not hate.

Do you understand to whom it was that God gave his laws? Was it to those outside of his nation? Or was it only the Jews who were under obligation to keep God’s laws? Are you then telling those outside of the parameters of genuine Christianity that they must obey God’s laws? Are you demanding of others what God does not demand of them at this point? Surely you cannot assume that any nation on earth is a “Christian” nation, obligated to keep God’s laws?.....there is no such thing. ‘Christianity’ is lived, not just preached.

We are in a judgment period at this point in time......and it is God who will bring each and every one of us to an accounting, like he did “in the days of Noah” where the wickedness of the human race was also under the influence of satanically inspired violence and immorality. Noah was not asked to judge them but only to preach righteousness to them. When no one responded to his message, God saved Noah and his family, but all those who failed to respond to his message, perished in the flood.

Make sure that your attitude is not in conflict with what Christ taught.....or you might find yourself under the same judgment.....you are sounding more like the Pharisees than Jesus Christ right now.....that is very disappointing. We cannot be blinded by hatred and still call ourselves disciples of Christ. It’s not up to us to enforce our standards on others. They have to make that choice themselves.

The only person we need to judge is ourselves.....the easiest person on the planet to fool.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pro 6:16-19
There are six things the Lord hates,
seven that are detestable to him:
17 haughty eyes,
a lying tongue,
hands that shed innocent blood,
18 a heart that devises wicked schemes,
feet that are quick to rush into evil,
19 a false witness who pours out lies
and a person who stirs up conflict in the community.

You need to learn to love your fellow man, not find disgust with him.

And you don't know that God doesn't love gays. you are talkin' smak and ascribing to God the things that are yours.

@AuntyJane's post is about the best thing I've read here, on this forum, ever, , and I think we all deserve to humble ourselves and apply it. It applies to everything
I don’t need to love sexual deviants perhaps you and others do, but I don’t and won’t, ever.

And no God does not love sexual deviants who don’t repent that I know for a fact, that’s mortal sin.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.