Homosexuality Being Accepted And Embraced By Christians

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Correction aint condemnation nor judgmental as you claim it to be . Till you learn that you remain deceived .
I pray you didnt raise you children like this . A child goes to do wrong and you let them and say HEY its judgmental to correct .
No wonder this generations children are so lost . Since when is correction a sin . Since when is discpline a sin .
Since when is exposing error and sin within the church become sin .
Your love of this agenda has blinded you big time . I think you have a dog in this race my friend
and its why you bodly refuse to answer the simple questions i brought you a couple of days back .
IF i got up in any church and said not to steal . You would have no problem .
If i got up in a church and said not to murder , you would have no problem
IF i got up in a church and said Dont commit homosexual acts .......................Dont marry the same sex .
That would be seen as hate . YET SIN is sin . Murder is sin , lying is sin , fornication is sin
coveteousness is sin , as is witchcraft as is homosexuality . So long as i got breath
i am gonna warn all who claim to BELIEVE in JESUS , the church , To cease from sin . If that is evil to do
Then take it up with CHRIST who did so , take it up with all the first apostels WHO DID SO .
IF we claim Christ , i strongly suggest we learn HIM and the pattern HE set and later the apostels kept and taught the churches .
IF NOT , WE AINT CHRISTAIN . PEROID .

I quoted Luke 6:37, "“Do not judge, and you will not be judged; do not condemn, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven." and your first sentence was "Correction aint condemnation nor judgmental as you claim it to be . Till you learn that you remain deceived . " Compare the two!!

I won't engage with your hateful rhetoric! If you want to disobey Jesus, that's your choice.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I quoted Luke 6:37, "“Do not judge, and you will not be judged; do not condemn, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven." and your first sentence was "Correction aint condemnation nor judgmental as you claim it to be . Till you learn that you remain deceived . " Compare the two!!

I won't engage with your hateful rhetoric! If you want to disobey Jesus, that's your choice.
And your quote has nothing to do with CORRECTION . You apply this verse and take it out of text
to justify your condemation against those who actually love and are looking out for the church by correcting error .
You bought the party line that many others have . The only thing your incorrect interpreation of this verse does is
SILENCE the voices of those who actually do love the church and the peoples by making them appear to be in error
when they simply are loving and correcting the church . You are lost my friend .
You need to start reading the bible for yourself instead of trying to find men who support as you do
and allowing them to twist doctrine in order to justify an agenda .
You are not alone , most do this very thing . But then most are in error too .
It aint love to allow folks to perish in sin . It aint love to preach a JESUS to folks that accepts sin and honors sin and calls
sin good or love . It aint love to point folks to a jesus which in truth is satan . It aint love to allow
a child to skate on thin ice just cause the child loves to skate . Nor is it love to allow a homosexual to believe
his sin is fine with GOD . Only satan would convince folks that GOD is fine with sin .
Paul sure did not preach what you do . JESUS sure did not sound like you .
You would run Christ out of your church and call him a hater and judgmental .
You would do the same to all twelve aposetls . And yet you claim to be christain .
IF i cliam to be a plumber but never read the manuel on how to be one , never praticed the pratice of being a plumber
Guess what , I AINT A PLUMBER . well the same appies to christanity . IF one cliams to KNOW CHRIST
i suggest we learn CHRIST . IF one cliams to be christain then i suggest we actually read and learn
what the first ones left us in the bible . ONLY ye wont do that . You just twist and take verses out of context .
Very dangerous . You are in a very dangerous place . And out of great love and much concern for you , I simply come to try and help you .
Only you seem to resist the truth quite strongly . AND that my friend has me very worried for you .

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And your quote has nothing to do with CORRECTION . You apply this verse and take it out of text
to justify your condemation against those who actually love and are looking out for the church by correcting error .
You bought the party line that many others have . The only thing your incorrect interpreation of this verse does is
SILENCE the voices of those who actually do love the church and the peoples by making them appear to be in error
when they simply are loving and correcting the church . You are lost my friend .
You need to start reading the bible for yourself instead of trying to find men who support as you do
and allowing them to twist doctrine in order to justify an agenda .
You are not alone , most do this very thing . But then most are in error too .
It aint love to allow folks to perish in sin . It aint love to preach a JESUS to folks that accepts sin and honors sin and calls
sin good or love . It aint love to point folks to a jesus which in truth is satan . It aint love to allow
a child to skate on thin ice just cause the child loves to skate . Nor is it love to allow a homosexual to believe
his sin is fine with GOD . Only satan would convince folks that GOD is fine with sin .
Paul sure did not preach what you do . JESUS sure did not sound like you .
You would run Christ out of your church and call him a hater and judgmental .
You would do the same to all twelve aposetls . And yet you claim to be christain .
IF i cliam to be a plumber but never read the manuel on how to be one , never praticed the pratice of being a plumber
Guess what , I AINT A PLUMBER . well the same appies to christanity . IF one cliams to KNOW CHRIST
i suggest we learn CHRIST . IF one cliams to be christain then i suggest we actually read and learn
what the first ones left us in the bible . ONLY ye wont do that . You just twist and take verses out of context .
Very dangerous . You are in a very dangerous place . And out of great love and much concern for you , I simply come to try and help you .
Only you seem to resist the truth quite strongly . AND that my friend has me very worried for you .

I won't engage with your hateful rhetoric!

Is there something about this that you don't understand? I won't engage with your hateful rhetoric!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We as God fearing Christians it is our job to judge in order not to be tainted by unclean and deviant people, who commit Mortal Sin.
Dont ye know that a little leaven will leaven the whole lump . Most pastors have no idea how to protect the sheep
because they too busy trying to protect their own interests . Turned the church into a money making business they did .
Paul actually writes the second letter to the corinthians and explains why He had that man cast out .
I wrote it not for his sake that had done the wrong , nor for his sake that had been wronged
but for your sake that you might KNOW the love i have for you . PAUL was LOOKING OUT FOR THE CHURCH .
HE knew even a little leaven would destroy the place . LOVE CORRECTS . Something jim knows nothing about .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I won't engage with your hateful rhetoric!

Is there something about this that you don't understand? I won't engage with your hateful rhetoric!
Look if you are unable to answer the simple questions and would rather accuse me of hate
Then that is on you . But remember this well . Its not me who hates them , ITS YOU . You are the one that will allow
folks to perish in sin and you think that is love .

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can you believe that (self-called) amigo de christo writes garbage like this? ...

"Dont ye know that a little leaven will leaven the whole lump . Most pastors have no idea how to protect the sheep because they too busy trying to protect their own interests . Turned the church into a money making business they did"

He is so full of self-righteousness that he is blind to his behavior! I have stopped communicating with him; I don't feed wolves!

P.S. He doesn't even realize that "amigo de christo" is poor Spanish. Friend of Christ, in Spanish, is "amigo de cristo".
Friend of Christ is a friend of mine and I agree with what he posts.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What happens when a sinner dies without repenting and without accepting Christ?

It does not mean that he does not love them. When I was deep in sin I met Jesus, just as I was. I did repent and was looking for God though. I was tired of my sinful life. It the most profound thing about the experience was his love. I realized just how much he loved me and I assume he loves them just as much. It’s a weird thing, the enemies of God need to be loved by us. And that love is letting them know it is sin I guess.

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
Northern British Columbia, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It does not mean that he does not love them.

I did not argue that point.

Purpose of quoting that post is the fact that some people
seems to think there is no hell and God loves them all into heaven.

There's not much preaching about hell,
seems to be politically incorrect to even mention it.

Result: People living a sexual sinful life acceptable by churches.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Purpose of quoting that post is the fact that some people seems to think there is no hell and God loves them all into heaven.
Even Heaven has the Pearly gates, not just anyone can get in, it’s why Peter has the key to allow those God chooses in.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Purpose of quoting that post is the fact that some people seems to think there is no hell and God loves them all into heaven.
Yeah that is a problem. A big problem. I cannot say that God will only let Christians in heaven because I am not the judge. The book says that we have to go through him to get to heaven. He is merciful and I truly hope that more people end up in heaven than we think will. People are pretty lawless these days and I don’t have a lot of hope for them coming to repentance.

Reactions: Triumph1300

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Even Heaven has the Pearly gates, not just anyone can get in, it’s why Peter has the key to allow those God chooses in.
It isn't that sort of a key; more like the key to a map or diagram. to help us understand what it means = the key to the Kingdom. Just like the key to a map or diagram.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.