Homosexuality Being Accepted And Embraced By Christians

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No Jesus would tell the homosexual go and sin no more, meaning to abstain from his deviant activities.
It’s Jesus who tells them to “go and sin no more”.....not us. We can pass that message along but not in hateful or judgmental way so as to repel people. No one is shamed or frightened into accepting God’s truth...it has to come from their own heart and it has to come from love.....not hate.

Do you understand to whom it was that God gave his laws? Was it to those outside of his nation? Or was it only the Jews who were under obligation to keep God’s laws? Are you then telling those outside of the parameters of genuine Christianity that they must obey God’s laws? Are you demanding of others what God does not demand of them at this point? Surely you cannot assume that any nation on earth is a “Christian” nation, obligated to keep God’s laws?.....there is no such thing. ‘Christianity’ is lived, not just preached.

We are in a judgment period at this point in time......and it is God who will bring each and every one of us to an accounting, like he did “in the days of Noah” where the wickedness of the human race was also under the influence of satanically inspired violence and immorality. Noah was not asked to judge them but only to preach righteousness to them. When no one responded to his message, God saved Noah and his family, but all those who failed to respond to his message, perished in the flood.

Make sure that your attitude is not in conflict with what Christ taught.....or you might find yourself under the same judgment.....you are sounding more like the Pharisees than Jesus Christ right now.....that is very disappointing. We cannot be blinded by hatred and still call ourselves disciples of Christ. It’s not up to us to enforce our standards on others. They have to make that choice themselves.

The only person we need to judge is ourselves.....the easiest person on the planet to fool.

TEXBOW

Jul 8, 2021
Cypress
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Truth is love. God's word is truth. If we do not preach the truth we fail to love. Preaching the truth does not demand we display hatred. Far from it. I pray for those trapped in addiction and those who are trapped in sin. We must not whisper about sexual sin and scream about other sins. God's word it clear on this matter. As followers of Christ we do not ignore the truth just to be inclusive. That is what is happening in many places today.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The JESUS of the bible told those who he had even healed and believed on him . NOW GO and SIN NO MORE
He even says lest something even worse come upon you .
Rather odd todays version of their jesus says , OH daddy GOD knows ya cant stop , do as thou wilt All is well daddy God is love .
How come the GOD of the bible always corrected , warned , JESUS did , the apostles did ,
God even instructs us to , and yet today if one does most considers that person a hater , judgmental .
The answer ..........cause most are following another jesus . And that one cannot save .
How come even from heaven JESUS warns the churches to repent or else . YET TODAY that same JESUS dont seem to exist
in the minds of many . WELL same answer , cause most are following a version and an image of
He who desires to be as GOD and thus has told many , HAS JESUS , HAS GOD REALLY said , NO NO GOD is love do as thou wilt
ONLY the dragon would do such a thing . My advice to all stands , we had better open bibles and learn them well
lest any gets deceived and falls into the trap of the wicked which has led many souls captive to a jesus that cannot save .
Exactly, people turn Jesus and the Bible to fit their own interpretation so they can keep doing what feels good to them.

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s Jesus who tells them to “go and sin no more”.....not us. We can pass that message along but not in hateful or judgmental way so as to repel people. No one is shamed or frightened into accepting God’s truth...it has to come from their own heart and it has to come from love.....not hate.

Do you understand to whom it was that God gave his laws? Was it to those outside of his nation? Or was it only the Jews who were under obligation to keep God’s laws? Are you then telling those outside of the parameters of genuine Christianity that they must obey God’s laws? Are you demanding of others what God does not demand of them at this point? Surely you cannot assume that any nation on earth is a “Christian” nation, obligated to keep God’s laws?.....there is no such thing. ‘Christianity’ is lived, not just preached.

We are in a judgment period at this point in time......and it is God who will bring each and every one of us to an accounting, like he did “in the days of Noah” where the wickedness of the human race was also under the influence of satanically inspired violence and immorality. Noah was not asked to judge them but only to preach righteousness to them. When no one responded to his message, God saved Noah and his family, but all those who failed to respond to his message, perished in the flood.

Make sure that your attitude is not in conflict with what Christ taught.....or you might find yourself under the same judgment.....you are sounding more like the Pharisees than Jesus Christ right now.....that is very disappointing. We cannot be blinded by hatred and still call ourselves disciples of Christ. It’s not up to us to enforce our standards on others. They have to make that choice themselves.

The only person we need to judge is ourselves.....the easiest person on the planet to fool.
I'm speaking of the homosexuals who claim they believe and love Jesus and carry on their wicked ways, the ones who don't believe are doomed anyways.

I'll never accept it no matter what you or anyone says, end of story, you want to love and embrace them go ahead, it's your choice not mine.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In todays news- Hooray for these Aussie rugby players who've refused pointblank to wear the new 'rainbow pride' club shirts..:)

View attachment 24720
I'd rather wear Nazi symbols than wear that garbage as someone had mentioned on here already about likening wearing those symbols on their uniforms to wearing Nazi symbols on their clothes.

Last edited:

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah they're "spiritual perverts" but they can't get under God's radar..:)
"There are some who would pervert the gospel of Christ" (Galatians 1:6-9)
Exactly, if people stood up against this deviant garbage from the beginning we wouldn’t be to the point where they are brainwashing young children into thinking their something else than what God created them, and all of these sexual perverts would still be in the closet.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God will surely abandon the generation of his wrath . THUS our duty is to POINT to CHRIST and to correct any and all error within
the churches and do so quickly . Cause once the master of the House has risen up and closed the door
the wrath of GOD tread by CHRISTJESUS cometh upon an ungodly world that had rejected the love of the truth
and been given over to a delusion to believe a lie and be damned . For all these things cometh the wrath of GOD
upon the ungodly , therefore CHURCH you better NOT be partakers of their sins .
For dont ye know that the ungodly shall not inherit the Kingdom of GOD , yes , dont be decieved its because of these things
the wrath of GOD shall surely come , SO DONT fall prey to the all inclusive deceptoin . Rather gaurd those churches
and preach sound bible doctrine and point to Christ . DO so while there still be time to do so .
For the day of the LORD cometh , the SON of man cometh in an hour ye think not .
Remember your labor is not in vain in the Lord and remember that JESUS is not the ministir of sin either .
Preach the biblcal Christ , all His teachings , all teachings of the apostels , all sound doctrine .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exactly, if people stood up against this deviant garbage from the beginning we wouldn’t be to the point where they are brainwashing young children into thinking their something else than what God created them, and all of these sexual perverts would still be in the closet.
many in church have no idea what is truly going on . Its seen as wonderful and good to give this agenda all the air time
to seduce children and people and yet let one man speak to expose it and they are given NO TIME , no not in this world
and sadly NO not in most churches either . And folks wonder and scratch their heads and ponder and say
HOW ON EARTH did the world get like this . SIMPLE , ALLOW an agenda in , allow it to speak
and shut down any voice of opposition by calling it hate , AND EVIL AMASSES QUITE FAST . Folks have no idea
what this so called tolerance and acceptance has done and what it will do as well . CAUSE ITS ONLY about to get much worse .
SOON enough the peoples will mourn under a system so powerful that can make any law and any rule
and to resist means YE CANNOT BUY OR SELL IN SOCIETY . THAT IS WHERE ITS ALL HEADED .
But no marvel . If we read the bible we see this type of system and mindset in revelation .

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm speaking of the homosexuals who claim they believe and love Jesus and carry on their wicked ways, the ones who don't believe are doomed anyways.

I'll never accept it no matter what you or anyone says, end of story, you want to love and embrace them go ahead, it's your choice not mine.
I’ve observed most people who lie are not primarily lying to you. They are primarily lying to themselves.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and all of these sexual perverts would still be in the closet.

I believe if the fabric of our Christian culture were stronger, it would be better than them being in the closet. They would not give into their temptation because they wouldn’t be tempted and they stay on the straight and narrow path.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Prime example of judging, Jim.
Something you were talking against.
I hope you see what you are doing.

My post was directed at amigo de christo, not at you. Why are you speaking for him? That is a prime example of your judging! I hope you see what you are doing.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well.....it looks like that this is the end of the discussion.
For me personally anyways.
Since English is not my mother language I should probably not be involved here, lol.
I am totally disqualified.;-)
---------------------------------------

1 Corinthians 6:9-11
King James Version

9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

Good bye. BTW, if English isn't your mother language, why are you using the King James translation?

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The JESUS of the bible told those who he had even healed and believed on him . NOW GO and SIN NO MORE
He even says lest something even worse come upon you .
Rather odd todays version of their jesus says , OH daddy GOD knows ya cant stop , do as thou wilt All is well daddy God is love .
How come the GOD of the bible always corrected , warned , JESUS did , the apostles did ,
God even instructs us to , and yet today if one does most considers that person a hater , judgmental .
The answer ..........cause most are following another jesus . And that one cannot save .
How come even from heaven JESUS warns the churches to repent or else . YET TODAY that same JESUS dont seem to exist
in the minds of many . WELL same answer , cause most are following a version and an image of
He who desires to be as GOD and thus has told many , HAS JESUS , HAS GOD REALLY said , NO NO GOD is love do as thou wilt
ONLY the dragon would do such a thing . My advice to all stands , we had better open bibles and learn them well
lest any gets deceived and falls into the trap of the wicked which has led many souls captive to a jesus that cannot save .

If you read your Bible as you claim, how come you have read and/or understand this...

Luke 6:37, "“Do not judge, and you will not be judged; do not condemn, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven."

and in another gospel in abbreviated form...

Matthew 7:1, “Do not judge so that you will not be judged."

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you read your Bible as you claim, how come you have read and/or understand this...

Luke 6:37, "“Do not judge, and you will not be judged; do not condemn, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven."

and in another gospel in abbreviated form...

Matthew 7:1, “Do not judge so that you will not be judged."
Correction aint condemnation nor judgmental as you claim it to be . Till you learn that you remain deceived .
I pray you didnt raise you children like this . A child goes to do wrong and you let them and say HEY its judgmental to correct .
No wonder this generations children are so lost . Since when is correction a sin . Since when is discpline a sin .
Since when is exposing error and sin within the church become sin .
Your love of this agenda has blinded you big time . I think you have a dog in this race my friend
and its why you bodly refuse to answer the simple questions i brought you a couple of days back .
IF i got up in any church and said not to steal . You would have no problem .
If i got up in a church and said not to murder , you would have no problem
IF i got up in a church and said Dont commit homosexual acts .......................Dont marry the same sex .
That would be seen as hate . YET SIN is sin . Murder is sin , lying is sin , fornication is sin
coveteousness is sin , as is witchcraft as is homosexuality . So long as i got breath
i am gonna warn all who claim to BELIEVE in JESUS , the church , To cease from sin . If that is evil to do
Then take it up with CHRIST who did so , take it up with all the first apostels WHO DID SO .
IF we claim Christ , i strongly suggest we learn HIM and the pattern HE set and later the apostels kept and taught the churches .
IF NOT , WE AINT CHRISTAIN . PEROID .

Status
Not open for further replies.