Homosexuality Being Accepted And Embraced By Christians

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No one is disagreeing with you on this point, but you failed to answer my questions! Should we ignore the other things which are abominations to God because they may not seem so bad to us as homosexual sins?

"For the wages of sin is death..." Rom 6:23

Would not the wages for all sins abominable to God also be death?

If we need to cast one homosexual sinner out, what about the sowers of discord among the brethren, or the proud, or the liars? Should we not throw them all out retaining only those who no longer sin at all. What an empty house but clean house of God we would have then...

Help us dear Lord!
All sin must be corrected . Too many churches preach love of money and pick and choose what sins to correct . When in truth
they themselves support some sins and even justify their sins and yet condmen other sins .
The simple truth is , that all sin must be corrected and the pattern JESUS and the apostles taught must be practiced .
Including correction . And we cant pick and choose what sins to correct either . Correct it all .
Do the pattern set in the bible by JESUS and the apostels . IF we keep that pattern we shall do well and be kept safe and growing
in the Lord . But if we overlook that pattern , prepare to watch a people a church fall . Cause JESUS KNOWS what is best for us
and we being christain , should learn CHRIST and love all His teachings , loving all the truth and looking out for one another .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus said there are two commandments that must be followed: 1) Love God and 2) love your neighbor. I don't see anything there that justifies hating another person regardless of the sexual preference.
The question now is , what is LOVE . What is the LOVE that comes from GOD . For many follow the love of the world
and not the Love that comes from GOD .
Remember how even john once said He who hates his brother is in darkness , is a murderer and ye know
that no murderer has eternal life .
Let us examine this . YE shall not HATE your neighbor in your heart , you shall in any way rebuke , correct them and not allow SIN upon them .
SO IT is HATE to leave folks in sin . IT is hate and its not love . LOVE corrects . We better learn this fast and not be swept
away with this sensual non correcting form of love that has invaded the churches . For it is hate and it is death . IF WE LOVE
we correct . WE do all JESUS taught us and later the apostels did . Including CORRECTION .

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No I'm not about hate at all, I just don't like all these rainbow flags being hung on the buildings of so called churches, fake churches that are in it just for the money.

I don't care what you think of me, or what Bible verses you post on her regarding gays, perhaps you are a homosexual sympathizer, and no I'm not judging God just being in accordance with his law. I will never be accepting of homosexuality or incest, murderers, rapists, and pedophiles.

Perhaps you and all the other homosexual sympathizers, are also for forgiving the above mentioned perpetrators, I'm not I still believe in the Death penalty, though the liberal democrat did away with it in my state and it hasn't been reinstated since even when a republican was in office.
All people who support Queers are going to Hell in fact. and there is a list in the Bible of all who can not enter the Kingdom of God in fact.
It's one thing to back all such depravity up, as many do in fact, they back them up 100% in everything that they do that is a abomination.
And their is another that is Christian charity to wards the sick soul, but we do not bathe in it all with them at all.
Wrong is wrong regardless.
Two wrong do not make a right.
God has never supported the depraved.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All people who support Queers are going to Hell in fact. and there is a list in the Bible of all who can not enter the Kingdom of God in fact.
It's one thing to back all such depravity up, as many do in fact, they back them up 100% in everything that they do that is a abomination.
And their is another that is Christian charity to wards the sick soul, but we do not bathe in it all with them at all.

Those are my thoughts as well Reggie.

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All shall be accounted for this issue if not repented/corrected, before the judgment seat of Christ, Proverbs 28:13, 1 Peter 4:5 But they will have to give an account to Him who is ready to judge the living and the dead. (biblehub.com)

Love, Walter

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

We are clearly and unequivocally told to love our neighbor as ourselves and not to judge others. Apparently you don't agree with those fundamental commands of Christ.

John 3:16-18 clearly says " For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son."

Your hateful attitude is contrary to the will of God. Why not repent of your hatred and ask for God's forgiveness?

Reactions: Lambano and Nancy

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It really is simple,
God say's to love Him or..."obey" Him. It is not only that God is pure and right and perfect in all His ways, but it is also for our own good, only the best for His obedient Children.

If a person who is in your local body, "claims" Christianity and has renounced their sins, seeks fellowship with others that did NOT come from the same place in life as you did, they should be embraced.

If this same person AGAIN falls back into sin AFTER being born again, the church should certainly follow the very methodical way given in Matthew 18 to deal with the unrepentant sinner.

If you find you are sitting under someone who teaches these things are "okay"? Leave. Might want to speak a verse or two of correction on the way out tho....

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
We are clearly and unequivocally told to love our neighbor as ourselves and not to judge others. Apparently you don't agree with those fundamental commands of Christ.

John 3:16-18 clearly says " For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son."

Your hateful attitude is contrary to the will of God. Why not repent of your hatred and ask for God's forgiveness?
It's not hate, It's Love !
Were did I say I judge ? the Bibles pointed out who can not come into the Kingdom of God, their is a list ! not to mention it's obvious why such can not enter, because they are not worthy in fact. They who love this world do not know Christ Jesus.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's not hate, It's Love !
Were did I say I judge ? the Bibles pointed out who can not come into the Kingdom of God, their is a list ! not to mention it's obvious why such can not enter, because they are not worthy in fact. They who love this world do not know Christ Jesus.

Matthew 7:1-3, "“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?"

Also, you wrote "They who love this world do not know Christ Jesus." That includes God, yes? "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him." John 3:16-17

Wallowing in hatred, for whatever reason, is not Christian. We are commanded to love our neighbor. Why not give it a try?

Reactions: Nancy

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Matthew 7:1-3, "“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?"

Also, you wrote "They who love this world do not know Christ Jesus." That includes God, yes? "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him." John 3:16-17

Wallowing in hatred, for whatever reason, is not Christian. We are commanded to love our neighbor. Why not give it a try?
Out of context.
One can judge ? you are Judging me in fact, but you do not understand what you are truly talking about.

I will be the Judge of that ? lets say if I said such a thing, well I am correct, if it's my authority ? Like as in as if I own the Company, I am the authority of such ? and not you or anyone other ? What I say goes ! I am the Head ?

Now with Jesus he will Judge all ? now Jesus is the one who gives Life ? that is in abundance ? he is not the God of the Dead ? remember that ? but of the living ?
So such who is living under Grace in Christ Jesus, they know what they are talking about, so it's not they who judge ? but God ! now I can say, now listen mate, you are out of line with God on what ever point that one is in violation ?
So it's not me who is the judge but God ! and I am just pointing out the Bible in the Spirit of Christ Jesus that one is violating that point ? get it.

If one in Christ was to have no regard to one, then such a one does not care about the wrong that one is going down a path that leads to Hell ?
Is That's you ! you and people like such are championing against Gods way and going along with whoever that has no regards to God !

Straight is the gate ! remember that one in the Bible ? it is not a snaking line that waves all over the place, the path is set straight in fact !
Now we come to the Narrow Gate ? it is Narrow because their are few that find it ? but it is not wide remember.

And you see it's through him ! Jesus Christ.
This world is condemned in fact ! but it's through him, that is two different things remember, not one.

What I am saying is that it is not me who is saying ? but it's Christ in me who says about the issue in fact. because it's from him and not myself, for myself could not care at all to say such, but I am compelled to say through Christ Jesus ! That one is out of line with God on the issue.

So you see the issue is talking about a carnal man, that's what you are championing in such is the carnal issue. now remember that point.

Such as your view would be seen as sympathising with the Devil himself like, in such a stance that you are coming from.

So it's not a position of hatred on my part, but that I can identify what is what ? because I am not Carnal. as any Atheist would and do take up your position on this point of the subject in fact. They always do ! because they do not understand the real issue that is at hand. they think it's only a worldly issue subject. they are devoid on the Spiritual aspect, they do not know that such exist, for they are ignorant that this is coming from a Biblical concept. not a worldly book foundations ?

Just go out and talk to anyone on the street who as no regard to God at all and put your case to them and they will back you up, but such as they would not mine I can assure you, for they know not the real issue in regards to God.

Ignorance and hatred ? what are they ! two sides of the same coin ?

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Out of context.
One can judge ? you are Judging me in fact, but you do not understand what you are truly talking about.

I will be the Judge of that ? lets say if I said such a thing, well I am correct, if it's my authority ? Like as in as if I own the Company, I am the authority of such ? and not you or anyone other ? What I say goes ! I am the Head ?

Now with Jesus he will Judge all ? now Jesus is the one who gives Life ? that is in abundance ? he is not the God of the Dead ? remember that ? but of the living ?
So such who is living under Grace in Christ Jesus, they know what they are talking about, so it's not they who judge ? but God ! now I can say, now listen mate, you are out of line with God on what ever point that one is in violation ?
So it's not me who is the judge but God ! and I am just pointing out the Bible in the Spirit of Christ Jesus that one is violating that point ? get it.

If one in Christ was to have no regard to one, then such a one does not care about the wrong that one is going down a path that leads to Hell ?
Is That's you ! you and people like such are championing against Gods way and going along with whoever that has no regards to God !

Straight is the gate ! remember that one in the Bible ? it is not a snaking line that waves all over the place, the path is set straight in fact !
Now we come to the Narrow Gate ? it is Narrow because their are few that find it ? but it is not wide remember.

And you see it's through him ! Jesus Christ.
This world is condemned in fact ! but it's through him, that is two different things remember, not one.

What I am saying is that it is not me who is saying ? but it's Christ in me who says about the issue in fact. because it's from him and not myself, for myself could not care at all to say such, but I am compelled to say through Christ Jesus ! That one is out of line with God on the issue.

So you see the issue is talking about a carnal man, that's what you are championing in such is the carnal issue. now remember that point.

Such as your view would be seen as sympathising with the Devil himself like, in such a stance that you are coming from.

So it's not a position of hatred on my part, but that I can identify what is what ? because I am not Carnal. as any Atheist would and do take up your position on this point of the subject in fact. They always do ! because they do not understand the real issue that is at hand. they think it's only a worldly issue subject. they are devoid on the Spiritual aspect, they do not know that such exist, for they are ignorant that this is coming from a Biblical concept. not a worldly book foundations ?

Just go out and talk to anyone on the street who as no regard to God at all and put your case to them and they will back you up, but such as they would not mine I can assure you, for they know not the real issue in regards to God.

Ignorance and hatred ? what are they ! two sides of the same coin ?

I'm so glad! that your punctuation! keys work!!

But your message is garbled and confused!! You do not understand what you are truly talking about!!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Homosexuals exist, along with transgender people but we aren't called to judge them - that is God's privilege. We should be as accepting of people as Jesus was. And didn't he say something about planks and eyes and what was that about casting the first stone. We can accept the person without accepting the sin. And there are such sins as pride and unforgiveness and intolerance as well.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Homosexuals exist, along with transgender people but we aren't called to judge them - that is God's privilege. We should be as accepting of people as Jesus was. And didn't he say something about planks and eyes and what was that about casting the first stone. We can accept the person without accepting the sin. And there are such sins as pride and unforgiveness and intolerance as well.

Great post!

Reactions: Pearl and Nancy

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I'm so glad! that your punctuation! keys work!!

But your message is garbled and confused!! You do not understand what you are truly talking about!!
You do not understand the Holy Spirit that's why.
You read the word but you do not understand. because you are carnal and only religious sadly but that's like most claiming to be Christian who are that way.
Religion never Saved anyone.
Only Jesus Christ Saves ones Soul. Religion never cut the mustard bro.

Most people in fact truly hate Jesus Christ bro, that's their carnal nature rebelling. because they have not been truly born again, look at all the filth child molesting Priest ! It's morons who support wolves like that bro, but hey the morons do support them and they have always done so.

2000 years of Christianity and now, only now they got it all wrong with the Queers ? 2000 years gone, fried all them ! before us fried and gone to Hell !
It was the queers that were right all along :rolleyes:.

I wonder if you can read 1 Corinthians how about 6: 9-20 see they can not make it to the Kingdom of God ! so they will not make it to Heaven. Now to a true worthy Christian such would be of concern, but not of a wolf, would it ?
Would the wolf try to devour both ?

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You do not understand the Holy Spirit that's why.
You read the word but you do not understand. because you are carnal and only religious sadly but that's like most claiming to be Christian who are that way.
Religion never Saved anyone.
Only Jesus Christ Saves ones Soul. Religion never cut the mustard bro.

Most people in fact truly hate Jesus Christ bro, that's their carnal nature rebelling. because they have not been truly born again, look at all the filth child molesting Priest ! It's morons who support wolves like that bro, but hey the morons do support them and they have always done so.

2000 years of Christianity and now, only now they got it all wrong with the Queers ? 2000 years gone, fried all them ! before us fried and gone to Hell !
It was the queers that were right all along :rolleyes:.

I wonder if you can read 1 Corinthians how about 6: 9-20 see they can not make it to the Kingdom of God ! so they will not make it to Heaven. Now to a true worthy Christian such would be of concern, but not of a wolf, would it ?
Would the wolf try to devour both ?

You wrote ""You read the word but you do not understand. because you are carnal and only religious sadly but that's like most claiming to be Christian who are that way"

Unlike yourself, I understand what God's Word says.

I won't discuss anything more with you until you get rid of your self-righteous judgement of others.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You wrote ""You read the word but you do not understand. because you are carnal and only religious sadly but that's like most claiming to be Christian who are that way"

Unlike yourself, I understand what God's Word says.

I won't discuss anything more with you until you get rid of your self-righteous judgement of others.
The same attitude as yours was in fact displayed by them Jews who killed Jesus, for they followed along with their own Mob who were lead astray. for they lacked understanding of the Holy Spirit.
Many like you can not truly understand the Bible but are only followers of one group who they look to for the answers, that's the majority in fact ! but I questioned from the 70's all my Priest on any topic, fact was that they were also only following orders from their own Church on the points, they did not know any better the subject, than only what they were indoctrinated on, they were not truly educated at all. so they would run away on a serious issue put forward and then they would create some dribble and then some idiot rote line and then run away !
But hang on I was serious, but 99% of the Church were not truly, they did not seek diligently, they just swallowed everything the Preacher said.

Most Priest are flat out with other things to be truly concerned with Christ Jesus, they are just following along with who pays them, but some are serious and question the leadership or direction of the Church.

The Churches are all under the Governments control nowadays in fact, the Governments control the Churches in what to say or not to say, now that is out right pathetic ! it clearly shows that they are Godless bastards, they do not know Christ Jesus in fact, well they disregard him as their Head in fact. but the Carnal religious would not understand such, now would they bro?

See I just judged this world ? but it not me who judge in fact it's the Holy Spirit. I am in tune with such and they who are in the world are not.
You are all judged in fact, in what you do everyday just as I am, but do you see me complain not to be judged, no I welcome such, I may learn from such an angle. I do not run and hide from judgment in regards to God.

Many clearly do not like to be judged, but what is wrong with being truly informed ? if I ran a company ? one would be on your toes and not asleep at the wheel and you know what I will be judged by all in fact employees, customers and not to mention the bottom line performance of the company in fact. so yes I do value judgement in that regard because it's in regards to the facts and truth. So I value judgment, one has to ! or you are going to fail !
But what the bible is pointing to on this subject is undermined by simple minded idiots who do not truly understand the real issue at hand in all this.
So it becomes a childish Oh No I am being judged ! all such is regarded as a crime ! why because such do not understand or have any regards to who such comes from, God or mans judgment ? remember who put Jesus up on the Cross, that's mans judgment ? but what of Gods ?
When a True worthy Christian to God repents, what do you think that they are doing ? well they are totally open to God in their lives, they value judgment of themselves openly in just doing so in fact. if one is not they are not serving God, they have another the workings of Man and putting on a face, like some tribes voodoo ritual nonsense.

Abigail

Jan 29, 2022
Brookside
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Homosexuality Being Accepted And Embraced By Christians.

There's the real word reality we've been looking for. :)

Mama Etna

Oct 28, 2019
The Twin Cites - Minnesota
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
acceptance of this sin is a deception that has spread throughout our culture. Scripture calls it an abomination. It is actually a sign that a person has rejected God in their hearts.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
acceptance of this sin is a deception that has spread throughout our culture. Scripture calls it an abomination. It is actually a sign that a person has rejected God in their hearts.

There is no sign that a person has rejected God in their hearts if they're a homosexual. Homosexuality is one of many sins listed in the Bible. Do you think that, for example, an alcoholic has rejected God in their heart? How about idolaters? or those who practice envy, murder, strife, deceit, hostility. How about gossips, and/or slanderers, haters of God, insolent, arrogant, boastful, contrivers of all sorts of evil, disobedient to parents, senseless, covenant-breakers, heartless, ruthless..? Those are the sins listed in Romans along with homosexuality.

Why this obsession with one particular sin?

Why not love your neighbor as yourself?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no sign that a person has rejected God in their hearts if they're a homosexual. Homosexuality is one of many sins listed in the Bible. Do you think that, for example, an alcoholic has rejected God in their heart? How about idolaters? or those who practice envy, murder, strife, deceit, hostility. How about gossips, and/or slanderers, haters of God, insolent, arrogant, boastful, contrivers of all sorts of evil, disobedient to parents, senseless, covenant-breakers, heartless, ruthless..? Those are the sins listed in Romans along with homosexuality.

Why this obsession with one particular sin?

Why not love your neighbor as yourself?
Someone has to warn . This one particular sin seems to be the one most , even in churches are now embracing . SO it
like any other sin must be warned against . I will do so . And as far as loving your neighbor as yourself
I leave you with a biblical reminder .
You know how it is written that He who hates his neighbor is a murderer and that no murderer has eternal life .
So heed this biblical reminder ,
You shall not hate your neighbor in your heart , you shall in any way rebuke , correct him and not allow sin upon him .
These churches that accept this , need to stop hugging folks to hell
and start being more like paul who actually did correct sin and error .
SO yeah , LOVE your neighbor as yourself . DONT hate HIM in your heart . CORRECT the leaven .
Problem is too many have been sold a false sensual love that wont correct , and the only thing this sensual love
WILL CORRECT are those who DO correct . Ponder on that JIM . GET back in that bible and learn that pattern .
Too many are getting seduced into a false love , which is no love at all , but rather hate and its of the world and not GOD .

Status
Not open for further replies.