Homosexuality Being Accepted And Embraced By Christians

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no sign that a person has rejected God in their hearts if they're a homosexual. Homosexuality is one of many sins listed in the Bible. Do you think that, for example, an alcoholic has rejected God in their heart? How about idolaters? or those who practice envy, murder, strife, deceit, hostility. How about gossips, and/or slanderers, haters of God, insolent, arrogant, boastful, contrivers of all sorts of evil, disobedient to parents, senseless, covenant-breakers, heartless, ruthless..? Those are the sins listed in Romans along with homosexuality.

Why this obsession with one particular sin?

Why not love your neighbor as yourself?
Learn the JESUS of the bible well . Learn what the apostels also wrote and taught to the churches .
Read and keeping on reading it , till it forms within your mind and your heart .
You are being seduced by another senusal spirit . AS have most all of our leaders within Christendom itself .
But i have come to do all that i can , and that by grace , TO GET THIS GENERATION BACK IN THOSE BIBLES
and get to learning THAT JESUS for yourself and those apostels teachings as well .
MANY are being seduced by a false love , a false kind of unity , based upon FEELINGS but not TRUTH .
OPEN BIBLE and GET GLUED IN IT and VERY FAST . I shall also pray for you . The more
one stays engrained in that bible , the more we get built up and will no longer be tossed to and fro
by deceptions and feelings , but rather will live and eat by the glorious words of TRUTH inspired by THE LORD .

Mama Etna

Oct 28, 2019
The Twin Cites - Minnesota
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 1 - 18- 28
18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

Homosexuality is a especially vile sin. That is why we are talking about it in this thread.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This world has truly tanked . I just seen something depressing .
Confusion and reprobation of minds is growing fast .
Some school is talking about setting up litter boxes .
And no it aint for cats . Its for any kid who might BELIEVE they are a cat .
Stay glued in those bibles , this ol world wont last much longer . Just point to JESUS
and pray some souls come fast to the saving knowledge of Christ .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Homosexuality is a especially vile sin. That is why we are talking about it in this thread.
I see a lot of overreaction and judgment in this thread. God hates the sin, but not the sinner. Homosexuals can be saved too you know. They can be celibate and still love God. As long as they can keep their desires in check, we cannot condemn them....we might even commend them.

Just because one identifies with this 'orientation' doesn't mean that they have to act on it...it is homosexual practice that is sinful, but a gay person may have a hormonal imbalance that is causing gender confusion. This can be due to chemicals in our environment called "endocrine disruptors" which affect hormone balance. We are all at the mercy of our hormones....ask any woman with PMT or going through Menopause.

So a lot less judgment and condemnation, and a lot more understanding and compassion may be in order. Not all who have homosexual leanings are having homosexual sex.
Not all are the "gay pride" types.

Just as heterosexual people can have normal sexual desires, but who cannot find a suitable partner may remain celibate, so many who were raised in Christian households might be fearful of "coming out", knowing that many in their own families might have homophobia and will cast them out.

If they were born that way or have become that way due to chemical poisoning, then shouldn't we try to understand them rather than condemn them for what they might not even be doing? They need guidance not judgment. A person can't just stop being homosexual, like its a choice. For the majority, it isn't a choice, but a natural 'orientation'.

God appointed Jesus as their judge.....not us. We can try to show them the path to Christ and hope that their love for God is stronger than their love for themselves. After all it is selfishness and fleshly desires that are at the base of all our sins.

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone".....that is the place I believe we need to come from.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Someone has to warn . This one particular sin seems to be the one most , even in churches are now embracing . SO it
like any other sin must be warned against . I will do so . And as far as loving your neighbor as yourself
I leave you with a biblical reminder .
You know how it is written that He who hates his neighbor is a murderer and that no murderer has eternal life .
So heed this biblical reminder ,
You shall not hate your neighbor in your heart , you shall in any way rebuke , correct him and not allow sin upon him .
These churches that accept this , need to stop hugging folks to hell
and start being more like paul who actually did correct sin and error .
SO yeah , LOVE your neighbor as yourself . DONT hate HIM in your heart . CORRECT the leaven .
Problem is too many have been sold a false sensual love that wont correct , and the only thing this sensual love
WILL CORRECT are those who DO correct . Ponder on that JIM . GET back in that bible and learn that pattern .
Too many are getting seduced into a false love , which is no love at all , but rather hate and its of the world and not GOD .

This is all non-Biblical rationalization. Love your neighbor means -- ready? -- love your neighbor. Beyond that, the parable describes actively helping the person even at a cost to yourself, not just nodding assent.

There is no such thing as "hugging folks to hell" in the Bible.

Reactions: Lambano

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is all non-Biblical rationalization. Love your neighbor means -- ready? -- love your neighbor. Beyond that, the parable describes actively helping the person even at a cost to yourself, not just nodding assent.

You failed my friend . What i quoated to you was not my thoughts . And some here know that .
I quoated you the bible . THING IS you dont recognize it . BUT SOME DO .
See , i often quoate the bible , BUT I DONT PUT the verse . AND GUESS what , FOLKS DONT RECOGNIZE it
WHY , cause they sat under men and didnt read it and love and learn it for themselves .
SO , tell me what part of what i said to you was not in the bible .
Was is the part where i said , You shall not hate your neighbor in your heart , or was it the part
where it said if one does they are a murderer . Go ahead and tell me what part of what i wrote to you
was not in the bible . THEN I WILL HAPPILY SHOW YOU WHERE IT IS . OPEN THY BIBLE and start reading .
DID you know that most folks think i dont have a clue to what the bible says . THAT LIKE YOU
they say i speak NON BIBLICAL THINGS . YOU BETTER LEARN YOUR BIBLE
then you will know whether what i say is non biblical or BIBLICAL . YOU are far from the first one
who has ever accused me of preaching non biblical things . NOW PROVE IT . PROVE TO ME
in the bible and NOT YOUR PREACHERS , where i said anything non biblical . BUT TO DO THAT
it means OPEN BIBLE AND READ FOR YOURSELF . DO IT . DO IT . And then behold
what shall happen . AND PS , let us never hug folks to hell .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Someone has to warn . This one particular sin seems to be the one most , even in churches are now embracing . SO it
like any other sin must be warned against . I will do so . And as far as loving your neighbor as yourself
I leave you with a biblical reminder .
You know how it is written that He who hates his neighbor is a murderer and that no murderer has eternal life .
So heed this biblical reminder ,
You shall not hate your neighbor in your heart , you shall in any way rebuke , correct him and not allow sin upon him .
These churches that accept this , need to stop hugging folks to hell
and start being more like paul who actually did correct sin and error .
SO yeah , LOVE your neighbor as yourself . DONT hate HIM in your heart . CORRECT the leaven .
Problem is too many have been sold a false sensual love that wont correct , and the only thing this sensual love
WILL CORRECT are those who DO correct . Ponder on that JIM . GET back in that bible and learn that pattern .
Too many are getting seduced into a false love , which is no love at all , but rather hate and its of the world and not GOD .

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Go ahead jim tell me where the above statement is non biblical .

Not only won't I respond to your rant, I'm ignoring you from now on. The only think that you wrote that was truthful is "...He who hates his neighbor is a murderer and that no murderer has eternal life."

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Go ahead jim tell me where the above statement is non biblical .
Yes, what you write is always biblical. I vouch for brother. I will quite happily go through my dear brother’s posts and post the book, chapter and verse that brother always quotes from.

Brother practices what he posts, brother is a regular reader of the Bible. Each day and everyday brother has his nose and eyes in his bible. I know that for sure and if anyone wants to ask me how I know that for definite, I will gladly tell them.

The letters in the New Testament repeatedly tell us to correct brothers and sisters when they sin. It is to help them grow, it is not because we want to just tell them off just for the sake of it. And if a brother or sister refuses to listen, the letters in the New Testament tell us to not allow that person into the church, until they repent. It’s to keep the church safe.

“But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat. For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within? But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.”
‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭5:11-13‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“Ye did run well; who did hinder you that ye should not obey the truth? This persuasion cometh not of him that calleth you. A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump.”
‭‭Galatians‬ ‭5:7-9‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not only won't I respond to your rant, I'm ignoring you from now on. The only think that you wrote that was truthful is "...He who hates his neighbor is a murderer and that no murderer has eternal life."
I am , perhaps one of the most often quickly ignored people . Yet how often do you put catholics and others on ignore .
Its all biblical what i said .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its the PC world that has led us to all of this . The acceptance of any confusion leads only to more confusion .
The moment society accepted what is not natural affection it went down hill real fast .
As we see within the churches .
So let us all repeat this . IF one was born a male he is male and if one is born female she is female .
Marriage is between one man and one woman .
Let the church correct any pattern and behavoir amongsts its own that is contrary to the pattern GOD intended .
As well as every sin must be corrected .
The PC or SC , as in satan correct , IS dead wrong .

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Its the PC world that has led us to all of this . The acceptance of any confusion leads only to more confusion .
The moment society accepted what is not natural affection it went down hill real fast .
As we see within the churches .
So let us all repeat this . IF one was born a male he is male and if one is born female she is female .
Marriage is between one man and one woman .
Let the church correct any pattern and behavoir amongsts its own that is contrary to the pattern GOD intended .
As well as every sin must be corrected .
The PC or SC , as in satan correct , IS dead wrong .
48A356BE-7ACD-4616-95E1-9F0B79D5EA07.png

Reactions: amigo de christo

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"For this is the way God loved the world: He gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world should be saved through him." John 3:16-17

There is nothing in this verse that in any way alludes to God judging people the way you all judge homosexuals (and others?). It clearly says that God loved the world, not just some people. God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world but some of you have taken that role on yourselves. That is contrary to God!

You might want to carefully meditate on thes verses! “Do not judge so that you will not be judged. For by the standard you judge you will be judged, and the measure you use will be the measure you receive. Why do you see the speck in your brother’s eye, but fail to see the beam of wood in your own?"

Regarding 2 Corinthians 6:14, "Do not become partners with those who do not believe, for what partnership is there between righteousness and lawlessness, or what fellowship does light have with darkness?" NET v2.1 (That is the verse posted above.) That is addressing partners with unbelievers, not homosexuals. It is a serious error to distort the words of God to have them mean what you want them to mean. How do you apply this to homosexuals who are believers?

Last edited:

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I don't think the homosexual lifestyle is a godly lifestyle.
It's my opinion that people living this lifestyle should not be in a leadership position in the church.
However preventing people living this lifestyle to come into church is dead wrong.

If you go by that rule they will miss out hearing the gospel message.
(That is assuming your church preaches the gospel message.)

Here is a list of a few lifestyles that will not enter the Kindom:

Galatians 5:19-21
Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Notice: enmity, strife, fits of anger, rivalries, dissension, divisions, liars, thieves.....

I suggest that if homosexuals are not allowed to come to your services, you better start checking out a few more people with other "works of the flesh".

Reactions: Jim B

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think the homosexual lifestyle is a godly lifestyle.
It's my opinion that people living this lifestyle should not be in a leadership position in the church.
However preventing people living this lifestyle to come into church is dead wrong.

If you go by that rule they will miss out hearing the gospel message.
(That is assuming your church preaches the gospel message.)

Here is a list of a few lifestyles that will not enter the Kindom:

Galatians 5:19-21
Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Notice: enmity, strife, fits of anger, rivalries, dissension, divisions, liars, thieves.....

I suggest that if homosexuals are not allowed to come to your services, you better start checking out a few more people with other "works of the flesh".

Great post! People are fixated on this one sin, as though it's the only one that matters. Notice that the works of the flesh list ends with "and things like these". People are just fixated on judging one sin while letting the others go unnoticed. Why? Do they have a sexual problem themselves?

Status
Not open for further replies.