Homosexuals are twice as likely to get cancer

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, he was my cousin.
I've spent years working with ex-ex-gays and survivors of conversion therapy and I am all to familiar with the creative wording of conversion and reparative therapy to mask the fact that people don't change their orientation.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
HIV disproportionately affects black people, in fact according to the World Health Organization 92% of all known cases of HIV/AIDS are found in black people. Does that make racism OK?
In my small town where I lived grew up in ? most of the Aboriginals had the clap a lot of the time, it was rampant in that town among them, why ? because they had no father figure for one and they were like brats !
The low life immoral white trash were in the same boat ! for they were like dogs, derelicts. watch out for them because they had no regard for anyone or themselves.
It was a creep show, just talk to such people and you understand how lost they were.

Now not all of them Aboriginals were, as some had religious up standing morals and they wanted to help their race out of that direction of depravity. I talked to them people and we are not in any disagreement as we understand what the problem is all about. but you can not truly help one who truly does not want to help themselves in fact. You can give them everything that they need but if they love to live in a sewer of depravity, what can you do, they love depravity. not to mention they blame everyone but themselves for their predicament.

But no one has the fortitude to say to such people, That you are the problem ! and get your act together sport ! It starts with you ! I do not give a rats what your story is ! get up and be a man and stop being a slob !
Look a father does not tolerate his son being a slob laying about in being a derelict, unless the father is one as well and I have seen that !

Our society is heading down the path of the total derelict in fact and it's the derelict's in Governments who are peddling the show ! Oh you can't say this or that ! They make Laws to destroy anyone who calls such idiots out ! For they do not value the Truth in fact, the truth hurts ! and trash can not handle the truth in fact. just like a brat kid !

Just like rental houses, some trash moves in and has no regard for the house or people living next door etc etc and who is it that dominates over the home owner, The Government low life ! So home owner says I want him out because he has no regard for anything ! and gov say he has rights ! rights to be a total lowlife moron ?

The Governments are feeding the situations that cause all the problems and then such just escalate as the years go by, out of control. They brought it all on ! I was talking about this to a dude and he cry out No they didn't ! fact is Yes they do !

Space_Karen

Oct 1, 2022
west coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Personally I believe everyone needs time in the path their life takes them to repent so I don't judge, as I needed time to repent in my life just like everyone else.

So this is just news that I found. I noticed that a lot of GBLT people walked for cancer and I wondered if they were getting cancer somehow so I looked it up and found that homosexuals are twice as likely to get cancer.

I've wondered if it is in their DNA that gives them homosexual tendencies and also cancer? Hmmm. Don't know, but here are the sources:

Hetero women who have anal sex are statistically more likely to get an infection in that area.

Having an infection like HPV increases probability of developing cancer. (The same precedent is observed in women practicing oral sex who have elevated statistics for throat infections and throat cancer

As pregnancy isn't an issue for LGBTs.

They are less likely to use condoms or practice safe sex. Increasing probability of infection and cancer developing later.

Last edited:
Reactions: dev553344

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hetero women who have anal sex are statistically more likely to get an infection in that area.
Evidence?
Having an infection like HPV increases probability of developing cancer. (The same precedent is observed in women practicing oral sex who have elevated statistics for throat infections and throat cancer
Evidence?
As pregnancy isn't an issue for LGBTs.

They are less likely to use condoms or practice safe sex. Increasing probability of infection and cancer developing later.
On what planet?

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so you disagreee with what the Bible says?
If your understanding of the Bible doesn't match reality, you're probably reading it wrong.

So, you think you believe what the Bible says? How about this verse?

5 Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity,
And in sin my mother conceived me.
- Psalm 51:5

Or this one?

9 What then? Are we better than they? Not at all; for we have already charged that both Jews and Greeks are all under sin; 10 as it is written,

“There is none righteous, not even one;
11 There is none who understands,
There is none who seeks for God;
12 All have turned aside, together they have become useless;
There is none who does good,
There is not even one.”
13 “Their throat is an open grave,
With their tongues they keep deceiving,”
“The poison of asps is under their lips”;
14 “Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness”;
15 “Their feet are swift to shed blood,
16 Destruction and misery are in their paths,
17 And the path of peace they have not known.”
18 “There is no fear of God before their eyes.” -Romans 3:18​

These are part of the founding principles of the Reformation. Sola Scriptura. We are ALL born sinners, slaves to sin, ever since the Fall, and yet we are responsible for our lives. Why in the world would you be surprised if some people are born gay?

Because you don't believe the Bible, that's why.

Reactions: Nancy

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
If your understanding of the Bible doesn't match reality, you're probably reading it wrong.

So, you think you believe what the Bible says? How about this verse?

5 Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity,
And in sin my mother conceived me.
- Psalm 51:5

Or this one?

9 What then? Are we better than they? Not at all; for we have already charged that both Jews and Greeks are all under sin; 10 as it is written,

“There is none righteous, not even one;
11 There is none who understands,
There is none who seeks for God;
12 All have turned aside, together they have become useless;
There is none who does good,
There is not even one.”
13 “Their throat is an open grave,
With their tongues they keep deceiving,”
“The poison of asps is under their lips”;
14 “Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness”;
15 “Their feet are swift to shed blood,
16 Destruction and misery are in their paths,
17 And the path of peace they have not known.”
18 “There is no fear of God before their eyes.” -Romans 3:18​

These are part of the founding principles of the Reformation. Sola Scriptura. We are ALL born sinners, slaves to sin, ever since the Fall, and yet we are responsible for our lives. Why in the world would you be surprised if some people are born gay?

Because you don't believe the Bible, that's why.

you don't even know what I wrote and comment with nonsense!

The Bible is very clear to those who want to know Its TRUTH, NO human being can ever be "born" a homosexual. Period! Like the VILE and EVIL "trans", it is a CHOICE that people make!

Now show from the Bible that I am wrong?

Reactions: Jack

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Bible is very clear to those who want to know Its TRUTH, NO human being can ever be "born" a homosexual. Period!
Agreed. The feminization of language seeks to equate feelings with actions. It doesn’t fly.

She was born a rapist. She was born a murderer. She was born an adulterer. She was born a homosexual. Nonsense. No matter how anyone feels, there are ACTIONS that flow from a mind who CHOSE such behavior.

Reactions: ByGraceThroughFaith

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Democrats align with globalist WEF to decriminalize and normalize PEDOPHILIA, and with no age of consent, sex with child of any age is Bill Gates goal.
In right upper corner, select English to read, as this is in Dutch.

A horrific photo is currently causing storms of outrage on Twitter: a naked man stretching his bare buttocks in front of a child, who paints him with a brush between his legs. The photo was taken at a festival in the Czech Republic, where many small children are also present. The organizer of these "events" is an ardent advocate of pedophile and sodomy "art." She is welcome in German and Austrian galleries and museums. Moreover, she prides herself on promoting "alternative ways" of teaching sex education in schools – with an NGO closely intertwined with the EU and Austria, reports Report24 .​

Globalistic billionaire Bill Gates has pumped tens of millions of dollars into the campaign to abolish the age of consent around the world, arguing that children are "sexual beings," essentially giving young children free rein to pedophiles, Thepeoplesvoice reports .​

TOTAL NONSENSE!!!

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you don't even know what I wrote and comment with nonsense!

The Bible is very clear to those who want to know Its TRUTH, NO human being can ever be "born" a homosexual. Period! Like the VILE and EVIL "trans", it is a CHOICE that people make!

Now show from the Bible that I am wrong?
The Bible says we are born enslaved to sin (but you don't believe the Bible, do you?) So, why wouldn't certain people be born with a predilection for certain sins? Do straight men have a predilection for lust for women? You know they do!

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
homosexuality is morally bad
and as the Bible says, is a SIN and an ABOMINATION with God!
The Bible says we are born enslaved to sin (but you don't believe the Bible, do you?) So, why wouldn't certain people be born with a predilection for certain sins? Do straight men have a predilection for lust for women? You know they do!

you are arguing total NONSENSE!!!

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Lambano is arguing that one sin is not a sin because others are guilty of another sin. It is nonsense.

Shows how deprived we have become.
You have no freakin' idea what I'm arguing. I'm not arguing that it's NOT a sin. The question is, can people be born with a homosexual orientation. I am arguing that people are born sinners. There is no way anyone can argue against that biblically.

"The doctrine of human depravity is the one Christian dogma that is empirically verifiable." -G.K. Chesterton