Homosexuals have lifespan shortened by 20-30 years

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
TinMan said:
Yeah...who cares about truth?
It's your question to answer.
He has a point.
There is more to consider here than simply offering the conservative party line.
It's a complex issue that should be given a full investigation. IMHO

Imagine how different this issue might be if Christians didn't hate LGBTQ people.
On the other hand, we need to have some standards maintained.

• Love
Reactions: BarneyFife

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have only known 4. They reached their 80s. 10 plus years past 3 score and 10.
That's good.
How would you describe the four without regard to their sexual orientation?
Productive humans? Monogamous? Decent folks that cared about others?
Healthy family relationships? Had a religious faith? Believed in God?

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
TinMan said:
Yeah...who cares about truth?

He has a point.
There is more to consider here than simply offering the conservative party line.
It's a complex issue that should be given a full investigation. IMHO

Imagine how different this issue might be if Christians didn't hate LGBTQ people.
On the other hand, we need to have some standards maintained.
Imagine if you didn't approach this topic in error first.

Christian's don't hate homosexuals.

Imagining gay sexual behaviors do not have an impact on their health is false.

Insisting Transsexuals do not suffer consequences from having augmentation surgery, and injecting pharmaceuticals so to alter their physiology and physical appearance,is false.

Imagining surgeries and chemical saturation does not impact the individual, and shorten their lives because they're mutilating and chemically augmenting the natural functions, is untrue.

Just as is thinking an exit can ,with enough lubricant,become an entrance. Just as is the argument the rectum has a G-spot and is therefore indicative of the natural inclination for homosexual coupling.When in fact it is not true.

Untruth manifests when mental illness is coddled,enabled,and even encouraged in those with gender identity disorder.
It is a horrific betrayal of the standard of medical ethics creed, and do no harm.

To mutilate the male member,for those who go to that extent, in order to create an artificial vagina.

To consume chemicals that elongate and make pliable the female labia so to surgically alter it to receive an artificial penal implant, is not playing God.It is playing Frankenstein while insisting it is necessary because in this patient God made a mistake.

That is nothing surgeries and chemicals cannot correct.

Transsexuals lives are shortened not because of Heterosexuals and society. They're shortened often enough by suicide. And gay on gay domestic violence.And complications due to destroying by mans machinations what God made to function as natural male or female.

Ignoring the science,the mortality rate,the testimonies of gays and Trans who regret their lifestyles,especially the testimonies of Transsexuals, doesn't make them go away.

If someone insists one man alone is responsible for false information regarding those mortality rates, they're intellectually dishonest.

Thinking anyone else has to put in the work to prove that,when gay and Trans advocates choose to ignore the facts already, is optimistic.

While the mortality facts remain true.And those who ignore that aren't actually advocates for Gays and Transsexuals. They're opponents of reality.

How coincidental.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Would you agree that a sexually promiscuous life (since you don't like the word "lifestyle") is self-destructive behavior?

I define sexual promiscuity as having multiple sex partners outside of marriage.
(at the same time, or over time) Which would include both fornication and adultery.
Of course that is destructive. But research consistently shows that there is no difference between heterosexual and homosexual men in the number of lifetime sexual partners.

Glick S.N, Morris, M. et al 2012 A comparison of sexual behavior patterns among men who have sex with men and heterosexual men and women. J of Urban Health
Jennifer M. Ostovich and John Sabini 2004 How are Sociosexuality, Sex Drive, and Lifetime Number of Sexual Partners Related? J Personality and Social psychology
Billy, J.O. et al 1993 the sexual behavior of men in the United States. Family Planning Perspectives
Fay, R.2009 Prevalence and patterns of same-gender sexual contact among men. Science
Vansintejam, J. J. Vandervoore and D. Devroey 2013 The gay men sex studie: Prevalence of infidelity and promiscuity among Belgian gay men. J of sex med

Reactions: St. SteVen

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well it's not the person who when asked to back up their claims walks away.
Ah. OK.

You claim one man alone is responsible for the allegedly false data regarding homosexual mortality causes and rates.

Prove there are,as you insist,no other resources that affirm the same.

The onus is actually on you to prove your assertion.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Imagine if you didn't approach this topic in error first.

Christian's don't hate homosexuals.
Consider the OP of this thread and its use of "research" from a disgraced individual who based his claims of shorter life spans based on his clipping of newspaper obituaries.

Imagining gay sexual behaviors do not have an impact on their health is false.
It's the same impact of straight sexual behaviors on health.
Insisting Transsexuals do not suffer consequences from having augmentation surgery, and injecting pharmaceuticals so to alter their physiology and physical appearance,is false.
The largest and longest study of transitioned transexuals Long-Term Follow-Up of Transsexual Persons Undergoing Sex Reassignment Surgery: Cohort Study in Sweden by Cecilia Dhejne. Found that the consequences was improved mental health, Improved life satisfaction.
Imagining surgeries and chemical saturation does not impact the individual, and shorten their lives because they're mutilating and chemically augmenting the natural functions, is untrue.
I cannot find any research showing that gender affirming surgeries result in shorter life expectancies. If you know of such a study please share it with us all.
Just as is thinking an exit can ,with enough lubricant,become an entrance. Just as is the argument the rectum has a G-spot and is therefore indicative of the natural inclination for homosexual coupling.When in fact it is not true.
Many men find direct prostate stimulation very pleasurable.
Untruth manifests when mental illness is coddled,enabled,and even encouraged in those with gender identity disorder.
It is a horrific betrayal of the standard of medical ethics creed, and do no harm.
I believe you mean gender dysphoria which is an anxiety disorder stemming from a perceived mismatch of biological sex and gender identity. It is not transgenderism.
To mutilate the male member,for those who go to that extent, in order to create an artificial vagina.

To consume chemicals that elongate and make pliable the female labia so to surgically alter it to receive an artificial penal implant, is not playing God.It is playing Frankenstein while insisting it is necessary because in this patient God made a mistake.

That is nothing surgeries and chemicals cannot correct.

Transsexuals lives are shortened not because of Heterosexuals and society. They're shortened often enough by suicide.
Actually there is a direct correlation between exposure to discrimination and what you insist isn't hate and suicide rates. There is also evidence showing that the suicide rate of transexuals is no different form Cis individuals if that trans person has an adequate social support system.
And gay on gay domestic violence.And complications due to destroying by mans machinations what God made to function as natural male or female.
One of the findings of research into domestic violence is the fact that homosexuals are more likely to report domestic violence then heterosexuals and are far more likely seek legal injunctions for domestic violence. Leaving open the question is there really more domestic violence among same sex couples or are they more likely to report the domestic violence when it happens?
Ignoring the science,the mortality rate,the testimonies of gays and Trans who regret their lifestyles,especially the testimonies of Transsexuals, doesn't make them go away.
The Science of the mortality rate comes from a disgraced researcher wo bases his claims on newspaper obituary clippings.
If someone insists one man alone is responsible for false information regarding those mortality rates, they're intellectually dishonest.
I asked you to provide research from others and you refused.
Thinking anyone else has to put in the work to prove that,when gay and Trans advocates choose to ignore the facts already, is optimistic.

While the mortality facts remain true.And those who ignore that aren't actually advocates for Gays and Transsexuals. They're opponents of reality.

How coincidental.
What mortality facts?

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ah. OK.

You claim one man alone is responsible for the allegedly false data regarding homosexual mortality causes and rates.

Prove there are,as you insist,no other resources that affirm the same.

The onus is actually on you to prove your assertion.
actually the onus is on you as you are saying there is legitimate research showing a shortened life expectancy exists. so...show it.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
actually the onus is on you as you are saying there is legitimate research showing a shortened life expectancy exists. so...show it.

Not my responsibility when you already denied the first link I posted.

Proponents of all that is antithetical to our faith are not to be tolerated but a little while.

For my part,that time is done.
Enjoy your God given life.May peace be upon you.

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's good.
How would you describe the four without regard to their sexual orientation?
Productive humans? Monogamous? Decent folks that cared about others?
Healthy family relationships? Had a religious faith? Believed in God?
Two were partners in a well known Architectural/ Interior Design firm that worked only with
the high end cliental and excessively well travelled for both business and pleasure.

Monogamous as far as I know. Yes they cared about others, but selective care in that partiality was obvious. Family relationship with one was good, the other had no family.
As to religion... the one seemed rather agnostic, and the other very Catholic.

Which reminds me of a friend of theirs... also gay... with a partner I did not know... who
would be in his late 70s and still alive as far as I know... and he would visit the one in a nursing home the last year of his life and take him to mass cause he also was Catholic.
He worked for the government and was not a nice person.

Wow... you have really opened my gay memories....

Two other couples would be around 70 but don't know if they are ailve or dead....

And one Lesbian couple.... both worked for the government... again in their 70s now and both alive... and really very odd people. (The one did not know how to turn on the wahing machine.......?)

And the one young one I know to be dead... really sad.

The daughter of a friend who moved to LA with her girlfriend... after living with a guy thinking she would have use of his money.

The most irresponsible girl about the age of 38 or 40 and she gets married to the girlfriend in Mexico. Now she always relied on dad for money... and he gave it to her... even after her marriage.

She would go into bouts of depression and say she just wanted to die and join her mom in heaven..... yada yada.

Dad is Jewish and MOM Catholic..... (almost seems like a theme) and she was raised in the RCC.

Dad got notice and emailed me a copy of a death notice from LA.

Seems she was found in a car dead, with her dog...also dead in extreme heat in a parking lot.
I did not hear if the windows were up or down but this could well have been a suicide?

Dad did say something about waiting for car help???? but he did not follow up as he should
have.

I think that is all I know.....and what I know about them

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course that is destructive. But research consistently shows that there is no difference between heterosexual and homosexual men in the number of lifetime sexual partners.

Glick S.N, Morris, M. et al 2012 A comparison of sexual behavior patterns among men who have sex with men and heterosexual men and women. J of Urban Health
Jennifer M. Ostovich and John Sabini 2004 How are Sociosexuality, Sex Drive, and Lifetime Number of Sexual Partners Related? J Personality and Social psychology
Billy, J.O. et al 1993 the sexual behavior of men in the United States. Family Planning Perspectives
Fay, R.2009 Prevalence and patterns of same-gender sexual contact among men. Science
Vansintejam, J. J. Vandervoore and D. Devroey 2013 The gay men sex studie: Prevalence of infidelity and promiscuity among Belgian gay men. J of sex med
You cannot side step the word Abomination.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not my responsibility
"When two parties are in a discussion and one makes a claim that the other disputes, the one who makes the claim has a burden of proof to justify or substantiate that claim"

You made the claim "It has long been known gays suffer cancers due to their behavior. And a shorter lifespan." The burden of proof is yours.

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The voice of experience, or ignorance?

Homosexuality isn't going away. What is the Christian response? Extermination?
Christian hatred fuels the mortality rate. Shunning homosexuals is a death sentence.