Homosexuals have lifespan shortened by 20-30 years

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"The four lines of evidence were consistent with previous findings suggesting that homosexual activity may be associated with a lifespan shortened by 20 to 30 years." Does homosexual activity shorten life? - PubMed

Let's not harp on the homosexuals who clearly are giving up 20-30 years of life for their cause. Let's warn them and exhort them to heterosexuality.

• Wow
Reactions: The Learner

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Research on this phenomenon is definitely in the infancy stage and could be some time away from being useful. Some factors that are often cited on the side of LGBT advocacy are that the AIDS epidemic has colored all but the most recent research on longevity, but it could be a reasonable and significant concern that a lifestyle that predisposes to death by disease could be suspect in terms of expectations of good health and longevity, even if medications and therapies have materialized to lessen the impact.

Also, some mention has been made in The National Library Of Medicine's archived research that participation of subjects of research is hard to enlist because of the stigma attached to what would constitute a prospective study group and the fear that negative outcomes could increase such stigma. Quite understandable, however unfortunate.

Complicating matters further is the news media's resistance to reporting anything negative relating to LGBT adherents because of the increasing revenues from supporting the cause.

And, not surprisingly, advocates are often very passionate and allow their zeal to compel them to present data that is insufficient to give a clear picture of the information being sought. I recently was presented with a chart that was supposed to substantiate that homosexuals weren't instrumental in the spread of HIV in the initial stages of the epidemic.

It was stated that women and children were always the most prolific spreaders in an obvious attempt to shift some responsibility away from homosexuals. But the chart's data began with the year 1990, a full 9 years after the epidemic began, according to the Centers For Disease Control.

Many of those who advocate for LGBT are very young and simply don't have the life experience to be aware of some of the sexual revolution and postmodern history as it happened, so they have to rely on whatever they can rustle up on Google, while those who remember the pain of living through the timeline are often denounced and dismissed as just grumpy old "Boomers."

Experiential references help a person know where and what to look for. The year 1990 on the chart stood out to me like a sore thumb because I distinctly remember going to work one spring morning in 1987 and hearing on Armed Forces Radio in West Germany that AIDS had begun to appear in heterosexuals. I was horrified, and I don't apologize for that. I had young children who now had another frightening specter to face. Because the bomb wasn't bad enough.

• Love
Reactions: St. SteVen

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Complicating matters further is the news media's resistance to reporting anything negative relating to LGBT adherents because of the increasing revenues from supporting the cause.

Rush Limbaugh had a term for when the media does not report the news but tries to make the news. Drive By Media.

It was stated that women and children were always the most prolific spreaders in an obvious attempt to shift some responsibility away from homosexuals. But the chart's data began with the year 1990, a full 9 years after the epidemic began, according to the Centers For Disease Control.
This reinforces my observation that deception is the 1st sign of evil.

I've come to the conclusion the gateways to evil are: in politics, "free" stuff, and in our personal lives, guilt free promiscuous sex. The reason this is the gateway is because it is what we are most susceptable to.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"The four lines of evidence were consistent with previous findings suggesting that homosexual activity may be associated with a lifespan shortened by 20 to 30 years." Does homosexual activity shorten life? - PubMed

Let's not harp on the homosexuals who clearly are giving up 20-30 years of life for their cause. Let's warn them and exhort them to heterosexuality.
Paul Cameron. oh brother.

Paul Cameron was a professor of psychology at the University of Nebraska in 1983 when he published extensive research on the subject of homosexuals. Among his findings:
70% of lesbians die from violence
40% of homosexual men regularly eat human feces
Homosexuals are 700 times as likely to have a STD
Homosexuals have an IQ that is 15 points lower than a heterosexuals
Homosexuals commit more than half of all violent crimes in the United States
Homosexuals have3 on average 50,000 sexual partners in their lifetime (if you do the math with his fake claim about life expectancy that means homosexuals have seven sexual partners every day 365 days a year weekends and holidays included.)

Turned out that Cameron fabricated all his research data. he made all that up.

As a result he was fired form his position oat the University of Nebraska.
He was expelled from the APA
he lost his license to practice psychiatry

He went and founded the Family Research Council and has been creating junk science ever since. his "research" is heavily used by hate groups even though it is known that he is a fraud. But you can't promote bigotry by telling the truth.

His claims about life expectancy comes from his infamous obituary study.

Cameron collected several hundred obituaries of gay men...how he could tell who was and who was not gay from an obituary is anyone's guess. he then removed any obituary where the person died of old age....and then fudged numbers to get his result.

Oh and his "study" here was published in Psychological Reports, a vanity press. if you send your grandmothers banana bread recipe to them and if your credit card clears they will publish it and call it a research paper

Edited to add references. My apologies i thought i posted them.
The man behind the myths: a report on the chief anti-gay researcher. - Free Online Library
[Who is Paul Cameron]
Paul Cameron Bio and Fact Sheet
Footnotes Issues | American Sociological Association

Last edited:
  • Love

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Research on this phenomenon is definitely in the infancy stage and could be some time away from being useful. Some factors that are often cited on the side of LGBT advocacy are that the AIDS epidemic has colored all but the most recent research on longevity, but it could be a reasonable and significant concern that a lifestyle that predisposes to death by disease could be suspect in terms of expectations of good health and longevity, even if medications and therapies have materialized to lessen the impact.

Also, some mention has been made in The National Library Of Medicine's archived research that participation of subjects of research is hard to enlist because of the stigma attached to what would constitute a prospective study group and the fear that negative outcomes could increase such stigma. Quite understandable, however unfortunate.
would it do any good to ask for a refernece?

And, not surprisingly, advocates are often very passionate and allow their zeal to compel them to present data that is insufficient to give a clear picture of the information being sought. I recently was presented with a chart that was supposed to substantiate that homosexuals weren't instrumental in the spread of HIV in the initial stages of the epidemic.

Women and children under the age of 14 are the most numerous groups infected with HIV, not spreaders. Ref World Health Organization. I know that is a hard pill to swallow and runs afoul of the myth that AIDS is a gay disease

and one chart is indicative of who ever made the chart
Many of those who advocate for LGBT are very young and simply don't have the life experience to be aware of some of the sexual revolution and postmodern history as it happened, so they have to rely on whatever they can rustle up on Google, while those who remember the pain of living through the timeline are often denounced and dismissed as just grumpy old "Boomers."

Experiential references help a person know where and what to look for. The year 1990 on the chart stood out to me like a sore thumb because I distinctly remember going to work one spring morning in 1987 and hearing on Armed Forces Radio in West Germany that AIDS had begun to appear in heterosexuals. I was horrified, and I don't apologize for that. I had young children who now had another frightening specter to face. Because the bomb wasn't bad enough.

HIV had been appearing in heterosexuals decades the earlies confirmed cases were form the 1950's

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul Cameron. oh brother.

Paul Cameron was a professor of psychology at the University of Nebraska in 1983 when he published extensive research on the subject of homosexuals. Among his findings:
70% of lesbians die from violence
40% of homosexual men regularly eat human feces
Homosexuals are 700 times as likely to have a STD
Homosexuals have an IQ that is 15 points lower than a heterosexuals
Homosexuals commit more than half of all violent crimes in the United States
Homosexuals have3 on average 50,000 sexual partners in their lifetime (if you do the math with his fake claim about life expectancy that means homosexuals have seven sexual partners every day 365 days a year weekends and holidays included.)

would it do any good to ask for a refernece?
Wow! I thought this post was written to you from @BarneyFife about your bashing Paul Cameron. Does your slander extend to the other researchers also? K Cameron and W L Playfair?

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It has long been known gays suffer cancers due to their behavior. And a shorter lifespan.

Only God can call them to his righteous path.

Reactions: Scott Downey

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe what Jesus said about gays.

Romans 1
26 For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature.
27 Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I have never met a truly happy content Gay person.
They have a lot of hangups and issues that drives them nuts or batty.

A person who runs about sexually being a goose regardless, being Gay or not is not good for anyone.
Depravity is a Sin and the wages of Sin is death to the Soul in fact it's like a cancer and such does eat away at peoples mental health, becoming a Slave to such shallowness. for they are under delusions and deceptions, for that is the sum for who they are, poor ! sick ! Demented !

The Workings of the Devil must be exposed regardless ! They have evil sprites controlling them.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
HIV is not the only STD....

Monkeypox
Hepatitis B
Syphilis
Gonorrhea
Herpes

Just because these diseases are in remission doesn't negate the devastation they do to a person.

Then there's the mental health issues of multiple partners. A stable relationship has been overwhelmingly demonstrated many times to prolong life. Multiple partners and the stress trauma associated with "breakups" shorten lifespans.

Then there's the issue of recreational drug use on top of all of this....again more life shortening behaviors.

It's hell to be alone and very old.
Old homosexuals are always alone.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think it best to let you believe that.While the facts are unchanged.
the fact is that the shortened lifespan myth was created by Paul Cameron.

But if you would like how about presenting actual research from someone other than Cameron to show this shortened lifespan

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
HIV is not the only STD....

Monkeypox
Hepatitis B
Syphilis
Gonorrhea
Herpes
"hepatitis B is most commonly spread from mother to child at birth" World Health Organization
Women are twice as likely to be infected with genital herpes than men CDC
Gonorrhea: heterosexuals account for 96%

But an interesting demographic of these diseases is that people of African descent are far mor likely to have these...does that fact justify racism?

Just because these diseases are in remission doesn't negate the devastation they do to a person.

Then there's the mental health issues of multiple partners. A stable relationship has been overwhelmingly demonstrated many times to prolong life. Multiple partners and the stress trauma associated with "breakups" shorten lifespans.

Then there's the issue of recreational drug use on top of all of this....again more life shortening behaviors.

It's hell to be alone and very old.
Old homosexuals are always alone.

One of the first couples to get married after same sex marriage was legalized were Vivian Boyack and Alice Dubes after being togehter for 72 years.
R.c3f1470bc409f51c3c745cb22ba71c36

They don't look alone.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"hepatitis B is most commonly spread from mother to child at birth" World Health Organization
Women are twice as likely to be infected with genital herpes than men CDC
Gonorrhea: heterosexuals account for 96%

But an interesting demographic of these diseases is that people of African descent are far mor likely to have these...does that fact justify racism?

One of the first couples to get married after same sex marriage was legalized were Vivian Boyack and Alice Dubes after being togehter for 72 years.
R.c3f1470bc409f51c3c745cb22ba71c36

They don't look alone.
How sad that they chose to spend eternity together in Hell fire!

Last edited:

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the fact is that the shortened lifespan myth was created by Paul Cameron.

But if you would like how about presenting actual research from someone other than Cameron to show this shortened lifespan.
No. I'll leave you to your beliefs.

Deborah_

Jun 7, 2015
Swansea, Wales
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

This article is from the 1990s, when HIV treatment was in its infancy. Now that HIV is treatable, it no longer shortens lifespan - and so the article is seriously out of date!