"Hope of Glory

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How do you cause a Heretic to have smoke come out of his ears trying to figure something out?

Easy.

Ask any heretic......why do you believe that what can't save you to begin with, is now necessary for you to do to stay saved..

Here is the longer version..

"how is it, that what can't save you, (your works) before Christ saved you by His Blood.......how is it that those same works are what you now believe you must do to stay saved"?

A heretic will look at that idea and as their brain churns, grinds to a halt and backfires......you see the smoke coming out of their ears.

In a class, they will sit looking at you like a "Tree full of owls"..
Really big eyes.
See Romans 11:20-22 as it is compared to Ephesians 1:13-14, Ephesians 4:20, 2 Corinthians 1:22, 2 Corinthians 5:5.

It is not that our continuing in His goodness maintains our salvation; but that our salvation maintains our continuing in His goodness; and that therefore if we don't continue in His goodness, it is evidence that we don't have real salvation.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hyper Calvinists created an insane theology that has God causing all the evil in the world, and choosing some to burn in the lake of fire, and choosing others to go to heaven, like this is some sort of Cosmic Lottery.
They also have this nutty idea about "pre-destined elect", that is a totally maze of heresy, because they can't understand what "the foreknowledge of God " actually is, and probably dont really care.

What you said, about being raised up...
Well, Jesus is THE RESURRECTION......so, if He is IN YOU< then that Resurrection Power is going to do what for you?
This power is the same that raised Him from the dead, and its already in all the born again.
We, in eternity, ither after our death, or into the Rapture and beyond, will always be found with Jesus.
WE are seated with Him now, Spiritually, but we will Literally be with Him, for all eternity = in a NEW Body.
We are just waiting to Go.....is the actual fact.

Currently our Born Again Spirit is "one" with God and Christ.
Eventually we will be JUST LIKE JESUS, ....."in His Image"...."new body"...completed.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Justbyfaith, always contradicts his own salvation with his teaching.
You are correct to note that he does this every time.

He will call himself "justbyfaith", but then he will teach that its works, and abiding.
He will say, "oh i am always saved", but then he will post 20 verses all used by heretics to try to teach that you can "lose it".
The problem he has, is that he was "caught up" with a Pentecostal group, early on, and ended up harmed by the book of Hebrews, specifically Chapter 10.
This has ruined many believers as the Devil uses it masterfully to deceive Christians.
So, now, he teaches a sideways, one part salvation, one part abiding by works, type of hybrid Cross denying gospel.
Some think of this as being "careful", but to me this just sows confusion.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How do you cause a Heretic to have smoke come out of his ears trying to figure something out?

Easy.

Ask any heretic......why do you believe that what can't save you to begin with, is now necessary for you to do to stay saved..

Here is the longer version..

"how is it, that what can't save you, (your works) before Christ saved you by His Blood.......how is it that those same works are what you now believe you must do to stay saved"?

A heretic will look at that idea and as their brain churns, grinds to a halt and backfires..... as you see the confused smoke coming out of their ears.

In a class, they will sit looking at you like a "Tree full of Owls"..
Really big eyes.
If you can't 'get saved' by your works, how do you plan to 'stay saved' by your works?

I think you mentioned this in another post, salvation is not a "status". It's being alive.

Much love

Reactions: ChristisGod

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you can't 'get saved' by your works, how do you plan to 'stay saved' by your works?

I think you mentioned this in another post, salvation is not a "status". It's being alive.

Much love
Right. And being alive rather than dead in trespasses and sins means that you will not walk according to the former lifestyle any longer.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Some think of this as being "careful", but to me this just sows confusion.

Much love!

Being careful not to lose your salvation, is proof a person is fallen from Grace.

We dont have to be careful of our redemption.....Its not going anywhere.
God is in us to stay, and we the born again are "One" with God, for as long as God exists.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

Much love

Feelings are a state and Salvation is a standing.

Feelings are up, down, all around. You can FEEL good, then 4 mins later you FEEL worried.
So, when a person is trying to FEEL they are saved, then they are going to feel that they are not, soon enough.

Salvation is a STANDING. Its a eternal situation created by God and we become a part of it.

If you find yourself being asked to teach someone the basics.....always explain to them that being born again, is to be born INTO God Himself.
God is "A" Spirit, and our spirit is born again INTO God's Spirit.
Once in there, you are not going anywhere else.

Reactions: marks

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Being careful not to lose your salvation, is proof a person is fallen from Grace.

God is in us to stay, and we the born again are "One" with God, for as long as God exists.
I was thinking about this again last night, and reminded of Paul and Titus.

They were demanding that Titus be circumcised. Paul could have said, OK, better safe than sorry, but what he really said was, Absolutely not!!

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you find yourself being asked to teach someone the basics.....always explain to them that being born again, is to be born INTO God Himself.
Yes, I agree. I've gotten much more focused on this myself in the past few years.

I am constantly astounded about how much of a relationship with God I missed out on for so many years! Until I got this.

And even now it remains my one primary need, to keep this in the fore of my mind, so I can enjoy the life He gives.

Much love!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Yes, I agree. I've gotten much more focused on this myself in the past few years.

I am constantly astounded about how much of a relationship with God I missed out on for so many years! Until I got this.

And even now it remains my one primary need, to keep this in the fore of my mind, so I can enjoy the life He gives.

Much love!

Our feet are on the ground, while the real us, the "new Creation in Christ", is in Christ.....Literally.
We are "seated in Heavenly Places", IN Christ, while we pour Apple Juice in a class on Earth.

The born again experience, is something to Behold.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

What does it matter if they have fallen from grace if they did not lose their salvation over it?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
What does it matter if they have fallen from grace if they did not lose their salvation over it?

You mean, like you have?
Listen.....you talk a spiritual game, but you are not actually in the game.
You have stated that you sin, and you have stated that you believe that you keep yourself saved, by "abiding", which is not Jesus doing it for you, as God's Grace, but you doing it as a SELF EFFORT to ABIDE TO KEEP YOURSELF SAVED.
So, you are self deceived, and you are on a forum trying to exist as "justbyfaith", when you are NOT just... by... faith.
Even you alt's name, is not honest or forthright.
Incredible pretense.

You need to wake up, """""Mr im trying to abide by self effort to stay saved"""" as you are asleep in the darkness of your own deceit, and actually falsely believe you need to be trying to teach.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You mean, like you have?
Listen.....you talk a spiritual game, but you are not actually in the game.
You have stated that you sin, and you have stated that you believe that you keep yourself saved, by "abiding", which is not Jesus doing it for you, as God's Grace, but you doing it as a SELF EFFORT to ABIDE TO KEEP YOURSELF SAVED.
So, you are self deceived, and you are on a forum trying to exist as "justbyfaith", when you are NOT just... by... faith.
Even you alt's name, is not honest or forthright.
Incredible pretense.

You need to wake up, """""Mr im trying to abide by self effort to stay saved"""" as you are asleep in the darkness of your own deceit, and actually falsely believe you need to be trying to teach.
However, if my salvation is secure no matter what, as you appear to teach, it does not matter if I have "fallen from grace"...and it does not matter if I am "deceived"...because none of that can affect my salvation.

btw, my abiding in Christ has nothing to do with self-effort, as I have said to you many times in the past. it has everything to do with staying connected to the vine and drawing up nourishment from the vine.

And, you seem to think that there is something inherently wrong with the doctrine of abiding.

However, the holy scripture is clear:

1Jo 2:27, But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.
1Jo 2:28, And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming.
1Jo 2:29, If ye know that he is righteous, ye know that every one that doeth righteousness is born of him.

Therefore, we are taught by the anointing of God to abide in Christ; and also any teaching which might go against this concept is false teaching that is not according to that anointing.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
However, if my salvation is secure no matter what, as you appear to teach, it does not matter if I have "fallen from grace"...and it does not matter if I am "deceived"...because none of that can affect my salvation..

Yes, correct... none of that can affect your salvation, as none of that is your Savior.
Understand?
But the curse is....when you are fallen from Grace and running around in life trying to be a BIBLE teacher, you are found harming God's people.

So, yes, its a fact that if you are born again, you can never be unborn again, just as its ALSO a fact that the mind is spiritually deceived WHILE FOUND trying to play the role of a bible teacher, = are found to be in fact, harmful to the Cross doing "despite to the Spirit of Grace".
or "an enemy of THE Cross".

An enemy of the Cross, is someone who can be a Christ Rejector, or a born again believer.
In both Cases, they are religious, self righteous, deceived,.... and in the case of the believer, they are a dark light, as Christ says of them...>"be careful that the LIGHT in you is not DARKNESS".

So, this means, justbyfaith, that a person can be a Satanic emissary, THINKING, BELIEVING, tongue talking, and BELIEVE they are "led of the Spirit", and in fact they are a scripture quoting, self saving, Galatians 1:8 cursed, Devil led, heretic.

And how do you spot them?
You spot them by listening to them try to defend SELF EFFORT as how to keep themselves saved.
"Keeping myself SAVED" = THE HERETICS DARKENED MIND>
Understand yet?
Thats #1, and its ALWAYS the MIND of one of Satan's Deceived.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But the curse is....when you are fallen from Grace and running around in life trying to be a BIBLE teacher, you are found harming God's people.

However, God's people cannot be harmed; because their salvation is so secure in your theology that nothing can take their salvation away from them...

So, this means, justbyfaith, that a person can be a Satanic emissary, THINKING, BELIEVING, tongue talking, and BELIEVE they are "led of the Spirit", and in fact they are a scripture quoting, self saving, Galatians 1:8 cursed, Devil led, heretic.

How can they be Galatians 1:8 cursed and still be saved?

You spot them by listening to them try to defend SELF EFFORT as how to keep themselves saved.

And, this is not what I personally do.

I do speak of abiding; which is a scriptural topic: but you say that abiding is defined as self-effort and therefore an accursed gospel. However, we find in holy scripture (1 John 2:27-28) that the anointing within us teaches us to abide.

I would say that this is not self-effort as you define it. Instead, it has to do with staying connected to the vine as a branch and drawing up nourishment from the vine. It has to do with relying on Jesus and the Holy Ghost for guidance and input. It means koinoneia fellowship with the Lord 24/7.

Impossible, you say?

Every night before going to sleep, I ask the Lord to give me fresh downloads from the Holy Ghost and to speak to me in my dreams, keeping the enemy out of my dreams.

And it is also my general prayer that when I wake up in the mornings, I would wake up in God's presence and immediately be drawn to Him.

He has done this.

And therefore, my abiding has nothing to do with self-effort and everything to do with the work of the Father in my life who never slumbers or sleeps.

I find that because I have asked Him to do so, He keeps me in the center of His will and keeps me also aware of His presence, even 24/7.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
However, god's people cannot be harmed; because their salvation is so secure in your theology that nothing can take their salvation away from them...

How can they be Galatians 1:8 cursed and still be saved?

You've not understood that your salvation is not yours.
Its GODS. Its Christ earned on the Cross, as "the FINISHED WORK" of Christ.
And this SALVATION< that is based on the Cross, is offered as a reconciliation back to God.
So, its GOD's Salvation.....not yours....>He Created it on the Cross, and He offers it as "the Gift of Salvation".

You, like most who dont understand Salvation, think of it as something you do to maintain it.
And that is why you talk about it and try to misguide others with your misunderstanding of it...

Also......the person who is committing Galatians 1:8, which is you, as you have proclaimed that your self abiding is how to stay saved, which is not the Gospel, but it is YOUR Gospel.
So, you are the living proof that someone can BE committing Galatians 1:8 hundreds of times on THIS Forum, and not have a clue that this is you.

That is how far away from the Gospel you are regarding understanding anything about Salvation.

See, you were ruined by Pentecostals, and then the Devil took you to Hebrews 10, and finished the job.

You should have listebed to me, but you are not able to hear.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You, like most who dont understand Salvation, think of it as something you do to maintain it.

See Romans 11:20-22. It would appear that that passage teaches us that we maintain our salvation by abiding in His goodness.

I don't go that far with it. I compare it to Ephesians 1:13-14, Ephesians 4:30, 2 Corinthians 1:22, 2 Corinthians 5:5 and teach that our salvation maintains our continuing in His goodness and not the other way around.

Also......the person who is committing Galatians 1:8, which is you, as you have proclaimed that your self abiding is how to stay saved, which is not the Gospel, but it is YOUR Gospel.

You have completely misunderstood my teaching. For I do not teach that I remain saved by "self"-abiding. While the holy scriptures are clear that abiding is something that the anointing teaches us to do (1 John 2:27-28). We just do not accomplish abiding by any kind of "self-effort".

We abide by staying connected to Jesus as branches in the vine; drawing up nourishment from the vine as branches in order that we might bear an abundance of good fruit (John 15:1-17).

By continuing in faith (Romans 1:17, Galatians 3:1-3, Colossians 2:6).

It should be clear that what I am preaching is not "MY" gospel. I do my best to stay true to the scriptures and to bring to bear on any discussion scriptures that I have memorized that come to mind when in the middle of any discussion. I believe that this is possible because of what is written in John 14:26.