Hopeless & Suicidal

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Vid

May 12, 2021
France
stephanepautrot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
France
Hey Rita. I'll pray for you.

Would you welcome a simple thing Mother Mary suggested I did to help me forgive someone who harmed me a lot?

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hey Rita. I'll pray for you.

Would you welcome a simple thing Mother Mary suggested I did to help me forgive someone who harmed me a lot?
Thank you but it’s Avianna that needs the prayers, thankfully the Lord has helped me gain peace over my past hurts, I am pleased you also found a way to help you as well xxxxx

Reactions: Nancy

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please pray for me. A few years ago, I went through a period where my life was basically turned upside down by a group of people who ruined my reputation and did a number of things to sabotage my career and harm my mental health. Even though my life has been restored in many ways since then, I still feel hopeless. I used to have so much joy and hope about my life and now I feel as if I have nothing left to live for. Please pray for me. I don't want to be suicidal. But I feel like my life has been ruined. I have had a really hard time letting go of the things that they did to me and I am constantly being reminded of it every single day. It's as if I am being tormented by the pain that these individuals caused me. Please pray for my emotional and mental healing from the harm that that situation caused to my life. Please also pray that God will give me some kind of hope so that I can keep moving forward.

Praying for you Avianna, and keeping you in my thoughts.

I know how you feel don't let others words get to you, I have the same problem of keeping thoughts in my head of my coworkers, but now I just let it go and pray to God and shut those thoughts out of my head knowing that Christ is there to take the burden from us, and at the end of the day it's just a job, and concentrate on my own life and that of my loved ones.

Just know I understand how you feel and it's what brought me here to this forum two years ago, and I've gotten a lot of help from a few members who have reached out to me and helped through my situations and continue to help me whenever I need the help.

If it makes you feel better and need someone to talk to, you can message me and we can converse, the power of God Almighty and his only begotten Son Christ is more powerful and effective than anything that exists on this Earth.

Prayers and thoughts are with you.

God bless

Reactions: amadeus and Nancy

Vid

May 12, 2021
France
stephanepautrot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
France
Thank you but it’s Avianna that needs the prayers
Oops! After having a quick look at the thread, I misremembered your post starting by Avianna and ending by Rita and I thought Avianna was the nickname of the person requesting prayer and Rita her firsname. Sorry about that.

Anyway, I wrote Rita = Avianna on my prayer list and I know the Lord knows who requested prayer so I did in fact actually pray for Avianna :)

And of course, Mother Mary's advice I was offering to share was also meant for Avianna ;)