Hosea's End Time Prophesies

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Great will be the Day of the Lord’s Planting Isaiah 4:2

Hosea 1:1-6 The Word of the Lord came to Hosea: Go take a prostitute as your wife. Have children by her, for like an unfaithful woman My people have been unfaithful to their God. Call your son Jezreel, for very soon I will punish Israel and bring their kingly dynasty to an end. Gomer conceived again and bore a daughter. Call her Lo-ruhamah, for I shall no longer show love for Israel and will totally remove them.

Hosea 1:7-9 But Judah, I will love and save, not by any weapon of war, just by My power. Then Gomer bore another son. Call him Lo-ammi, for you are not My people and I shall no longer be your God.

Hosea 1:10-11 The Israelites shall be as countless as the sands of the sea and it will no longer be said of them: You are not My people, for they will be called ‘Children of the Living God’. The people of Judah and Israel will be re-united and will choose for themselves one leader, for they will re-inhabit the Holy Land. Great will be the Day of Jezreel!

Hosea 2:1 You are to say to your brothers: ‘You are the Lord’s people’, and to your sisters ‘You are loved’. Ref: REB. Some verses abridged.

I will punish Israel, totally remove them’, The Northern ten tribes conquered by Assyria in 722/21BC, but completely taken out of the Land in 718BC by Sargon 2.

their kingly dynasty ended’, The kings of Israel were not from the Davidic line.

Judah, I will save’, Judah were spared by Assyria, but 130 years later they were taken into captivity by Babylon, cast off by God and called ’not My people’, for their sins.

‘The Israelites: countless numbers’, All of the 12 tribes of Israel remain scattered around the world, only God knows exactly who they are. Amos 9:9

‘Judah and Israel re-united’, the great prophecies of Ezekiel 37:1-28

choose one leader’, This undeniably places the return of the Israelites to the Promised Land before the Return of Jesus. Jeremiah 30:21, Isaiah 62:1-5

the Day of Jezreel’, Hebrew= God sows or plants. This refers to the extensively prophesied great Day of the Lord, when He punishes His enemies and at the same time, saves and protects His people. Isaiah 30:26 tells us how the punishment is instigated and that the Lord will ‘bind up the wounds of His people’. That is: once again care for them and gather them back to their heritage. In all of the holy Land, the Lord’s people, that is: true Christians, be they actual descendants of Jacob or grafted in, will live as always intended, being ‘a light to the nations’ and sending out 144,000 missionaries to proclaim the coming Kingdom of Jesus.

Isaiah 35:1-10, Jeremiah 50:4-5, Hosea 2:14, Hosea 8:10, Hosea 11:10-11, Joel 3:7, Zephaniah 3:20, Zechariah 8:7-8, Deuteronomy 30:1-5, Psalms 147:2, Isaiah 27:12-13, Isaiah 49:3-6, Isaiah 51:11, Jeremiah 31:1-14, Jeremiah 32:37-44, Ezekiel 11:17, Ezekiel 20:34, Ezekiel 36:9-12, Acts 3:17-26

Reactions: Curtis

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hosea 1:1-6 The Word of the Lord came to Hosea: Go take a prostitute as your wife. Have children by her, for like an unfaithful woman My people have been unfaithful to their God. Call your son Jezreel, for very soon I will punish Israel and bring their kingly dynasty to an end. Gomer conceived again and bore a daughter. Call her Lo-ruhamah, for I shall no longer show love for Israel and will totally remove them.

Hosea 1:7-9 But Judah, I will love and save, not by any weapon of war, just by My power. Then Gomer bore another son. Call him Lo-ammi, for you are not My people and I shall no longer be your God.

Hosea 1:10-11 The Israelites shall be as countless as the sands of the sea and it will no longer be said of them: You are not My people, for they will be called ‘Children of the Living God’. The people of Judah and Israel will be re-united and will choose for themselves one leader, for they will re-inhabit the Holy Land. Great will be the Day of Jezreel!

Hosea 2:1 You are to say to your brothers: ‘You are the Lord’s people’, and to your sisters ‘You are loved’. Ref: REB. Some verses abridged.

I will punish Israel, totally remove them’, The Northern ten tribes conquered by Assyria in 722/21BC, but completely taken out of the Land in 718BC by Sargon 2.

their kingly dynasty ended’, The kings of Israel were not from the Davidic line.

Judah, I will save’, Judah were spared by Assyria, but 130 years later they were taken into captivity by Babylon, cast off by God and called ’not My people’, for their sins.

‘The Israelites: countless numbers’, All of the 12 tribes of Israel remain scattered around the world, only God knows exactly who they are. Amos 9:9

choose one leader’, This undeniably places the return of the Israelites to the Promised Land before the Return of Jesus. Jeremiah 30:21, Isaiah 62:1-5

the Day of Jezreel’, Hebrew= God sows or plants. This refers to the extensively prophesied great Day of the Lord, when He punishes His enemies and at the same time, saves and protects His people. Isaiah 30:26 tells us how the punishment is instigated and that the Lord will ‘bind up the wounds of His people’. That is: once again care for them and gather them back to their heritage. In all of the holy Land, the Lord’s people, that is: true Christians, be they actual descendants of Jacob or grafted in, will live as always intended, being ‘a light to the nations’ and sending out 144,000 missionaries to proclaim the coming Kingdom of Jesus.

Isaiah 35:1-10, Jeremiah 50:4-5, Hosea 2:14, Hosea 8:10, Hosea 11:10-11, Joel 3:7, Zephaniah 3:20, Zechariah 8:7-8, Deuteronomy 30:1-5, Psalms 147:2, Isaiah 27:12-13, Isaiah 49:3-6, Isaiah 51:11, Jeremiah 31:1-14, Jeremiah 32:37-44, Ezekiel 11:17, Ezekiel 20:34, Ezekiel 36:9-12, Acts 3:17-26

My favorite Hosea prophecy of a day equals 1000 years is Hosea 6:1-3

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hosea 1:10-11 The Israelites will be as countless as the sands of the sea. The time will come when it will no longer be said of them; ‘You are not My people’, and they will be called ‘Children of the Living God’. The people of Judah and Israel will be reunited and will choose for themselves one leader, they will prosper in the Land, for great will be the Day of Jezreel. Romans 9:24-27

Choose their leader; before the Return of Jesus. Jezreel means punishment, this refers to the Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath, that will clear the Land for this reunion and for the Lord’s favor to His people. Isaiah 10:22, Ezekiel 35:15-27, Jeremiah 30:21

Hosea 3:4-5 The Israelites will be for a long time without a King or leader and without the Temple sacrifices, or the sacred observances. After that, they will again seek the Lord and their Davidic King. All Israel will turn with reverence to their God and seek His favour for the days to come. Isaiah 55:6-7, Psalm 105:1-5

Hosea 12:6-9 Turn back by God’s help, maintain loyalty and justice and wait continually for your God. Ephraim says; surely I have become rich, I am strong and prosperous, sin will not be found in me. The Lord says; From your days in Egypt, I am still your God, you will live in tents yet again, as you did in the Exodus.

Ephraim, the leader of the ten Northern tribes: the House of Israel, among the Western nations, is strong and prosperous. They believe their kind of worship will save them. Isaiah 2:6-8, Isaiah 58:1-5

Hosea 2:13 I shall punish her [Israel] for her sins against Me, when forgetful of Me, she ran off to worship other gods. Ezekiel 4:4-6, Leviticus 26:18
Punishment by exile for a decreed time, now nearly completed.

Hosea 2:14-15 But now, I shall woo her and lead My people into a deserted place, I will encourage them and restore their Land. Then the Israelites will respond as did their ancestors when they came out of Egypt. Ezekiel 20:34-36, Deut. 30:5

Hosea 11:8-11 How can I reject you, Israel and make you like those nations that have died out? A change of heart moves Me; I am the Lord, not a mortal, I will not destroy My people. They will follow their Lord when He calls, they will come from all parts of the earth and I will settle them in houses in their own Land. This is the Word of the Lord. Isaiah 62:1-5, Jeremiah 30:1-40, Zechariah 8:2-8

Hosea 2:16-23 On that Day My people will call Me their ‘Husband’, for I shall betroth Myself to them forever, bestowing righteousness, justice, loyalty and love. I will remove all dangers from them, they will live without fear in a plentiful Land. The people once called Not loved’, andNot My people’, will inhabit their inheritance. I will say to them ‘You are My people’ and they will say; ‘You are our God’. Romans 9:24-26 This refers to every faithful Christian, from every race, nation and language.

Hosea 14:4-8 I shall heal My peoples apostasy, I shall love them freely for my anger is turned away from them. I shall be as dew to Israel, they will dwell in My shadow, so that they may flourish and prosper. I declare and affirm that I, the Lord am the strong tree that shelters My people, they will be famous for their prosperity. Ezekiel 38:11-13

Hosea 14:9 Let the wise consider these things and let the prudent acknowledge them. The Lord’s Laws are right and His people obey them, but sinners fall. Isaiah 1:27-28
Reference: REB, some verses abridged.

Reactions: Curtis

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hosea 4:1-6 You inhabitants of the Land of Israel, [the holy Land] hear the Word of the Lord: There is no good faith or loyalty and no [very little] acknowledgement of God in the Land. People break oaths, they kill and commit adultery. Violence and apostasy rule, there is no justice. But it is not for mankind to bring charges, it is My contention and it is with you, the prophets and priests. Day and night you blunder on in your ignorance of My true Word. You bring your nation to ruin with your want of knowledge. As you reject the teaching of God, so I reject you as My priests.
Therefore the Land will be made desolate and all who live in it will suffer, the animals, birds and even the fish will vanish.

Hosea 4:7-19 The more priests there are, the more they sin against Me. Their dignity I shall turn into dishonour. The leaders of My people [Judah and Israel] have given themselves to immorality and strong drink, their wits are dulled and they seek advice from divinators. A people so devoid of understanding will soon come to grief, a powerful wind will hit them and they will realize their practices and beliefs are a delusion.

Hosea 5:1-12 Hear then, you congregation leaders of My people: Sentence is passed on you because you have misled your flocks. I shall punish all those who spread false doctrines and now all Ephraim, Israel [the Western nations] have become promiscuous and their misdeeds have barred their way back to their God. So now a terrible invader is set to devour their lands.
Sound the alarm! On the Day of wrath and punishment Ephraim will be laid waste, certain desolation is decreed for Israel and Judah.

Hosea 6:1-3 Come let us go back to the Lord, He has punished us but He will heal us. After two days He will revive us and on the third day, He will raise us up to live in His presence. Let us press on to know the Lord, His coming is as sure as the sunrise. He will come to us like a refreshing shower, like the spring rains He will water His people with the Holy Spirit.
Ref: REB, NIV. Some verses abridged and paraphrased.

not for mankind to bring charges’ – Isaiah 3:13-15, Zephaniah 3:8, Malachi 3:5, Hebrews 10:26-27

the Land made desolate’ – Isaiah 28:22, Ezekiel 20:47, Jer.6:7, Jer.7:34, Zeph.1:18, Micah 1:6

‘a powerful wind will hit them’ – Jer.23:19, Jer.4:26-28, Psalms 3:14-15, Joel 1:15-20

the Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath’, Isaiah 13:9-13, Isaiah 30:26-30, Isaiah 66:15-17, Ezekiel 30:3-5, Zephaniah 1:14-18, 2 Peter3:7, Revelation 6:12-17

destruction decreed for Israel and Judah’ Jeremiah 23:9-18, Isaiah 25:2, Isaiah 28:22, Amos 6:11

‘teachers and leaders of the flock judged’, James 3:1, Jeremiah 23:1-2, Revelation 2:20-22

‘after two days comes revival, on the third day we will live in His presence’. – Luke 13:32, 2 Peter 3:8 The Lord’s timeline: 4000 years before Christ = 4 days to God in heaven. Then 2000 years of church dispensation = the 2 ‘days’ that Hosea prophesies. His people will be revived and back in the holy Land. Isaiah 62:1-5

Then after the Return of Jesus, He reigns for 1000 earthly years = 1 heavenly day, giving a total of 7000 years of earth time and 7 days of heaven time from Creation until Completion.

Istreanu Kalifrey

Jul 18, 2021
Mesa, Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hosea 13 is Revelation 13. You need to understand that the worship of Satan or Saturn has been currupting everything and all our organizations are Saturnian.

Hosea 13:4 13x4=52 I am the lord from egypt there is no other savior then me

Hosea 13:7-8 I shsll be onto them as a LION observe them as a LEOPARD and MEET them as a BEAR.

The bible answers itself. No Christian ever talks about Hosea 13.

It is irrefutable that the lord himself said he would become the beast of revelation and christ is the visible image of that old testament god who is Father Saturn.

Job 41 is book 18 in the old testament. 4+1 is 5. He is found in book 5 to 18 in the new testament.

Job 41:15 his scales are his pride.
Acts 9:18 scales fell from his eyes he rose and was baptized.
Job 41:33 there is none like him made without fear.
Paul "I was not given the spirit if gear but of love and a sound mind."

Fear of God is the beginning of wisdom. -king Solomon.

Job 41 will he speak soft words to you will he make a covenant with you will you take him for a servant forever?

What will you go now?

"I received a thorn in my flesh the messenger of satan... The temptation in my flesh you neither rejected not despised but received as an angel as jesus christ."

What if Paul is Leviathan the sea beast and jesus was the angel in his flesh?

A people who twist scripture cannot see truth. Psalm 91 for instance. Messiah cannot be harmed.

The truth will set you free.

Last edited:

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I walked down that path already.
I have a whole thread on it somewhere.
But I had to walk that walk all the way to the end to find out,
that Paul is not the deceiver.
I saw what you see, but you need to walk in his shoes to learn the truth.
God Bless
And I hope you find it.
Hugs

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hosea goes well beyond "the end times" and ties in with Ezekiel.
Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living God. (Hos 1:10)

And I will sow her unto me in the earth; and I will have mercy upon her that had not obtained mercy; and I will say to them which were not my people, Thou art my people; and they shall say, Thou art my God. (Hos 2:23)

Afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the LORD their God, and David their king; and shall fear the LORD and his goodness in the latter days. (Hos 3:5)

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hosea goes well beyond "the end times" and ties in with Ezekiel.
Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living God. (Hos 1:10)

And I will sow her unto me in the earth; and I will have mercy upon her that had not obtained mercy; and I will say to them which were not my people, Thou art my people; and they shall say, Thou art my God. (Hos 2:23)

Afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the LORD their God, and David their king; and shall fear the LORD and his goodness in the latter days. (Hos 3:5)
So; it will be that those who were not My people, will become the sons of the Living God.
Exactly as Paul confirms in Romans 9:24-26 Gentile Christians. The true faithful believers.
Great will be the Day!

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hosea 4:1-6 You inhabitants of the Land of Israel, [the holy Land] hear the Word of the Lord: There is no good faith or loyalty and no [very little] acknowledgement of God in the Land. People break oaths, they kill and commit adultery. Violence and apostasy rule, there is no justice. But it is not for mankind to bring charges, it is My contention and it is with you, the prophets and priests. Day and night you blunder on in your ignorance of My true Word. You bring your nation to ruin with your want of knowledge. As you reject the teaching of God, so I reject you as My priests.
Therefore the Land will be made desolate and all who live in it will suffer, the animals, birds and even the fish will vanish.

Hosea 4:7-19 The more priests there are, the more they sin against Me. Their dignity I shall turn into dishonour. The leaders of My people [Judah and Israel] have given themselves to immorality and strong drink, their wits are dulled and they seek advice from divinators. A people so devoid of understanding will soon come to grief, a powerful wind will hit them and they will realize their practices and beliefs are a delusion.

Hosea 5:1-12 Hear then, you congregation leaders of My people: Sentence is passed on you because you have misled your flocks. I shall punish all those who spread false doctrines and now all Ephraim, Israel [the Western nations] have become promiscuous and their misdeeds have barred their way back to their God. So now a terrible invader is set to devour their lands.
Sound the alarm! On the Day of wrath and punishment Ephraim will be laid waste, certain desolation is decreed for Israel and Judah.

Hosea 6:1-3 Come let us go back to the Lord, He has punished us but He will heal us. After two days He will revive us and on the third day, He will raise us up to live in His presence. Let us press on to know the Lord, His coming is as sure as the sunrise. He will come to us like a refreshing shower, like the spring rains He will water His people with the Holy Spirit.
Ref: REB, NIV. Some verses abridged and paraphrased.

not for mankind to bring charges’ – Isaiah 3:13-15, Zephaniah 3:8, Malachi 3:5, Hebrews 10:26-27

the Land made desolate’ – Isaiah 28:22, Ezekiel 20:47, Jer.6:7, Jer.7:34, Zeph.1:18, Micah 1:6

‘a powerful wind will hit them’ – Jer.23:19, Jer.4:26-28, Psalms 3:14-15, Joel 1:15-20

the Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath’, Isaiah 13:9-13, Isaiah 30:26-30, Isaiah 66:15-17, Ezekiel 30:3-5, Zephaniah 1:14-18, 2 Peter3:7, Revelation 6:12-17

destruction decreed for Israel and Judah’ Jeremiah 23:9-18, Isaiah 25:2, Isaiah 28:22, Amos 6:11

‘teachers and leaders of the flock judged’, James 3:1, Jeremiah 23:1-2, Revelation 2:20-22

‘after two days comes revival, on the third day we will live in His presence’. – Luke 13:32, 2 Peter 3:8 The Lord’s timeline: 4000 years before Christ = 4 days to God in heaven. Then 2000 years of church dispensation = the 2 ‘days’ that Hosea prophesies. His people will be revived and back in the holy Land. Isaiah 62:1-5

Then after the Return of Jesus, He reigns for 1000 earthly years = 1 heavenly day, giving a total of 7000 years of earth time and 7 days of heaven time from Creation until Completion.

Excellent!

And per the first-century sabbath-millennium teaching of the early church fathers such as Barnabas, God took six days for creation, and rested on the 7th, as a foreshadow of there being six thousand years - or days - from Adam to the second coming of Christ, with the millennium being the seventh day, which is Gods rest for His people that remains in the future.

Hebrews chapter 4 touches on this coming rest for Gods people.

Shalom Aleichem

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hosea 13 is Revelation 13. You need to understand that the worship of Satan or Saturn has been currupting everything and all our organizations are Saturnian.

Hosea 13:4 13x4=52 I am the lord from egypt there is no other savior then me.

Matthew 26:26 Christ said "this is my body, poured out for sins."

Hosea 13:7-8 I shsll be onto them as a LION observe them as a LEOPARD and MEET them as a BEAR.

The bible answers itself. No Christian ever talks about Hosea 13.

It is irrefutable that the lord himself said he would become the beast of revelation and christ is the visible image of that old testament god who is Father Saturn.

Job 41 is book 18 in the old testament. 4+1 is 5. He is found in book 5 to 18 in the new testament.

Job 41:15 his scales are his pride.
Acts 9:18 scales fell from his eyes he rose and was baptized.
Job 41:33 there is none like him made without fear.
Paul "I was not given the spirit if gear but of love and a sound mind."

Fear of God is the beginning of wisdom. -king Solomon.

Job 41 will he speak soft words to you will he make a covenant with you will you take him for a servant forever?

What will you go now?

"I received a thorn in my flesh the messenger of satan... The temptation in my flesh you neither rejected not despised but received as an angel as jesus christ."

A people who twist scripture cannot see truth. Psalm 91 for instance. Messiah cannot be harmed.

The truth will set you free.
Yes it will. Too bad you have none.

What is that you are spouting - Gnosticism? It’s gross error.

To claim that Jehovah in the Old Testament is the false idol Saturn, and that Jesus becomes the beast of Revelation IS BLASPHEMOUS in the extreme!

I’m stunned, frankly, at such staggering blasphemous error!

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Paul states that "Lo-ammi" (not My people) is the Gentile congregation which has become Israel in the Spirit.

Romans 9:24 "Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?
As he saith also in Osee, I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved.
And it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people; there shall they be called the children of the living God."

Ephraim (double fruit) is we believers of the nations. Ephraim is "the fulness of the Gentiles" that makes "all Israel" to be reestablished.

..."but truly his younger brother shall be greater than he, and his seed (Ephraim) shall become a multitude of nations (Actually it is melo hagoyim which means literally a fulness of Gentiles)." (Gen. 48:19)

So then Hosea is speaking of US!

Jewish believers in Christ are termed "Manasseh" (from "Moshe")and are a lesser nation compared with the multitude (or fulness) of the Gentiles.

Is the church of Jesus Christ not mentioned in the Bible? Just read Hosea for a very important exhortation that pertains precisely to the church.

Last edited:
Reactions: Keraz

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hosea 6:1-3 Come: Let us return to the Lord, He has punished us1 but He will restore us. After two days He will revive us2, on the third day He will raise us up and we will live in His presence3. Let us strive to know the Lord, whose coming is as sure as the sunrise. His coming will refresh us like the spring rains.

Hosea 6:4-11 How shall the Lord deal with His people? Their loyalty is like the morning mist, that is why His prophets castigate them and His Word indicts them. Their God requires loyalty, not sacrifices, belief and trust in Him rather than offerings. But they have transgressed the Covenant and brought defilement upon themselves. The House of Israel has prostituted itself and for Judah too, a harvest of reckoning will come4.

Hosea 7:1-2 & 13-16 When the Lord decides to restore the fortunes of His people6, their guilt will stand revealed. He constantly watches5, they are unaware that He has kept account of their misdeeds and faithlessness. Disaster will strike4 them for their rebellion, even though He desires to deliver them, but their false beliefs and insincere worship indicts them. Their leaders will be killed for speaking falsely, foreigners will deride them for their foolishness. Ref:REB Abridged

1/ Punishment by exile from the holy Land for 2730 years. Ezekiel 4:4-6, Lev. 26:18-28 - 390 X 7 = 2730. From about 712 BC to about 2020 AD

The House of Judah has returned, but the House of Israel remains in exile.

2/ 2 days = 2000 years. Psalms 90:4, 2 Peter 3:8

3/ The 1000 year Millennial reign of Jesus. Revelation 20:6, Luke 13:32

4/ The terrible Day of the Lord’s vengeance and fiery wrath. Ezekiel 7:1-9, Hosea 8:14, Zephaniah 2:1-2, 2 Peter 3:10-11, Revelation 6:12-17

5/ God is watching us. Job 34:21-23, Psalm 11:4, Psalm 33:13-15, Jeremiah 16:17

6/ The time of Restoration: The period between the 2nd Exodus of all of the Christian Israelites and the Return of Jesus. Described in Ezekiel 34:11-16, Ezekiel 36, Jeremiah 31, Isaiah 61, Joel 2:22-32 and in Romans 9:24-26.

The great gathering and judging of the Christian Israelites:

Ezekiel 20:34-38 By My strong hand and outstretched arm and outpoured wrath, I shall bring you out from the nations and gather you from the lands where you have been dispersed. I shall bring you into the place of judgement and there I shall confront all of you, even as I did to your forefathers in the wilderness. I shall make you pass under the rod of judgement, counting you as you pass. I shall purge out all those who revolt and rebel against Me, they will come out of the nations where they now live, but they will not set foot on the holy Land of Israel. This is the Word of the Lord God. Deuteronomy 30:1-10, Acts 3:19

liafailrock

Jul 4, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Glad to see in this thread there are some who understand the difference between Israel and Judah. I'm seeing more and more come on board whereas even a few short decades ago one would be chastised for erroneous beliefs when the bible is pretty clear on this (that would be like chastising someone for believing there were once Yankees and Rebels (actually in this generation's way still is) but one applies all the US history to the rebels only thus getting a poor idea of what happened).

As more come on board, be patient with them. There may be many mistaken beliefs and misunderstandings. After all, we all were once subject to the mush of mainline Christian teaching and had to gradually learn the truth. In the meantime, things are going to get rough for the USA, NW Europe and especially Britain (aka traditionally the Christian nations), and also the political nation of "Israel" (some of Judah). The end is coming.

Reactions: Keraz