How are Christians suppose to deal with difficult people? (Romans Chapter 12 - verse by verse)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

View: https://youtu.be/7Ewg_4E4sfs

Hello you,

This topic is for believers, and non believers if you are curious about the Christian lifestyle. Of how to deal with other people in life situations. There are many situations out there in life a person deal with. First being themselves (mentally, psychically, spiritually), and second being people in life itself that may come in and out of their lives: from family, friends, coworkers, bosses, and even strangers that may come along.

Will be going over the whole of Chapter 12; and please remember not to follow me personally (I’m just a man) anything wrong said here in this video please keep what is good, I am fallible and capable of making mistakes.

So please think for yourself and always follow God and Jesus being lead by the spirit and test all things by the spirit and hold on to what is good, and right.

The Bible says faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God, may you be blessed in hearing or obtaining something from watching this video because it may help you in your life as a Christian as life progresses.

My suggestion to learn more about God and Jesus is to read your Bible, see what it says.

Faith and love.

Faith and love.

Faith and love.

Love God first, love others as yourself is what Jesus said himself. Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, and those who may hate you, love your enemies Jesus said.

May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with you, and peace from God our Father as you walk in faith and spirit.

With love,

Matthew G.

Reactions: amadeus

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

View: https://youtu.be/7Ewg_4E4sfs

Hello you,

This topic is for believers, and non believers if you are curious about the Christian lifestyle. Of how to deal with other people in life situations. There are many situations out there in life a person deal with. First being themselves (mentally, psychically, spiritually), and second being people in life itself that may come in and out of their lives: from family, friends, coworkers, bosses, and even strangers that may come along.

Will be going over the whole of Chapter 12; and please remember not to follow me personally (I’m just a man) anything wrong said here in this video please keep what is good, I am fallible and capable of making mistakes.

So please think for yourself and always follow God and Jesus being lead by the spirit and test all things by the spirit and hold on to what is good, and right.

The Bible says faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God, may you be blessed in hearing or obtaining something from watching this video because it may help you in your life as a Christian as life progresses.

My suggestion to learn more about God and Jesus is to read your Bible, see what it says.

Faith and love.

Faith and love.

Faith and love.

Love God first, love others as yourself is what Jesus said himself. Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, and those who may hate you, love your enemies Jesus said.

May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with you, and peace from God our Father as you walk in faith and spirit.

With love,

Matthew G.

Love is the big key for sure, do not prejudge them, rather view them as prospective brothers and sisters, remember Matt, we cannot read hearts, our job is simply to plant and water seeds of truth, if they fall on good soil, God will make them grow.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for that encouragement and reminder, Robert.
That is all one can really do is simply try and plant seeds and God will give the increase to them if it causes being spiritually lead.

“Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers through whom you believed, as the Lord gave to each one? I planted, Apollos watered, but God gave the increase. So then neither he who plants is anything, nor he who waters, but God who gives the increase. Now he who plants and he who waters are one, and each one will receive his own reward according to his own labor. For we are God’s fellow workers; you are God’s field, you are God’s building. According to the grace of God which was given to me, as a wise master builder I have laid the foundation, and another builds on it. But let each one take heed how he builds on it. For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ.”
‭‭I Corinthians‬ ‭3:5-11‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Reactions: amadeus

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for that encouragement and reminder, Robert.
That is all one can really do is simply try and plant seeds and God will give the increase to them if it causes being spiritually lead.

“Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers through whom you believed, as the Lord gave to each one? I planted, Apollos watered, but God gave the increase. So then neither he who plants is anything, nor he who waters, but God who gives the increase. Now he who plants and he who waters are one, and each one will receive his own reward according to his own labor. For we are God’s fellow workers; you are God’s field, you are God’s building. According to the grace of God which was given to me, as a wise master builder I have laid the foundation, and another builds on it. But let each one take heed how he builds on it. For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ.”
‭‭I Corinthians‬ ‭3:5-11‬ ‭NKJV‬‬
You are very welcome sir. As long as we are doing that, we are bringing glory to our God, and are successful. Some may not realize that a person we may not have planted a seed with audibly, perhaps might be touched by our conduct. That too plays a part, so although difficult, we need to do our utmost to pattern ourselves after Jesus' example.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praise be to God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.