• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Misty Williams

Apr 8, 2022
Mobile
thefathershouseboc.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello friends.
I hope this Tuesday finds you full of peace and joy!

I wanted to share this message with you. We've been putting out weekly discussions for a while now, but I'd have to say that while I always feel God's anointing in the posts, this is one was especially powerful. YouTube/ Spotify/ iTunes.

Bitterness and unforgiveness can keep us out of heaven (not to mention destroy marriages, affect our health, and so much more). I spent a lot of years in bitterness and I'm sure those of you out there in the know will agree, there is only strife and misery in a heart full of resentment. We may not even know we have bitterness in our heart. It only takes a seed of hurt to grow a root of bitterness.

Find out if you have bitterness growing inside you, or if you know you do, find out how to
get delivered from it! God can heal all hurt, but we have to have a will to let go of it.

It's freely given to you all so please, consider listening. It's just so important and breaking the bonds of bitterness is life changing (and even marriage saving)!

I love reading your experiences on here so please SHARE. Your shared experience could lead to someone's deliverance someday :)

God bless you
Misty

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello friends.
I hope this Tuesday finds you full of peace and joy!

I wanted to share this message with you. We've been putting out weekly discussions for a while now, but I'd have to say that while I always feel God's anointing in the posts, this is one was especially powerful. YouTube/ Spotify/ iTunes.

Bitterness and unforgiveness can keep us out of heaven (not to mention destroy marriages, affect our health, and so much more). I spent a lot of years in bitterness and I'm sure those of you out there in the know will agree, there is only strife and misery in a heart full of resentment. We may not even know we have bitterness in our heart. It only takes a seed of hurt to grow a root of bitterness.

Find out if you have bitterness growing inside you, or if you know you do, find out how to
get delivered from it! God can heal all hurt, but we have to have a will to let go of it.

It's freely given to you all so please, consider listening. It's just so important and breaking the bonds of bitterness is life changing (and even marriage saving)!

I love reading your experiences on here so please SHARE. Your shared experience could lead to someone's deliverance someday :)

God bless you
Misty

Yes, that is true. Jesus took away our sin nature and gave us His Spirit. But bitterness comes from rotting fruit.

14 “For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. 15 But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses. Matthew 6:14-15

5 But also for this very reason, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue, to virtue knowledge, 6 to knowledge self-control, to self-control perseverance, to perseverance godliness, 7 to godliness brotherly kindness, and to brotherly kindness love. 2 Peter 1:5-7

Reactions: Nancy

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good words, Misty! Here,s a great verse for you:

Hebrews 12:15 KJV
Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled;

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, that is true. Jesus took away our sin nature and gave us His Spirit. But bitterness comes from rotting fruit.

Read Romans chapter 7 and then try to convince somebody that Jesus “ took away” our SinNature....

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
14 “For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. 15 But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses. Matthew 6:14-15

Jesus is preaching Law here......Jesus preached Law because He lived in the Age Of Law....
This side of the Cross we are no longer under Law .....we are under Grace.....In this Age Of Grace our sins are already completely forgiven.....Eph4:32.......”Be Kind to one another and forgive each other, just like God in Christ forgave you”.....

Under Grace, we don't Forgive out of a sense of obligation and fear....We Forgive because we “ want “ to Forgive ......Today, A Saved , Wretched Sinner forgives out of a sense of gratitude.....The thinking would be , “ If God can forgive a miserable Sinner like me, why shouldn’t I forgive others?” As I say , one does it because they want to —- they don’t do it because they think that they will be damned to Hell if they don’t...

Reactions: Shattered

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
that is true if we are bitter it will seperate us from God but if we confess our sins God will forgive us