How can any of you stand it

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wake up in the morning and I ask myself is this tiresome rigamarole worth living. No
There is zero hope in this world . BUT THERE IS MUCH HOPE IN THE GLORIOUS LORD .
This world aint my home . The key is , HAVE ALL HOPE IN HIM . The LORD is with the lambs through it all .
And what a wonderful home awaits those who do believe in Christ .

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Rather he needs to get in the HOLY BIBLE and learn that GOD and HIS CHRIST and all sound doctrine well .
The words of the LORD have a GOOD way of breaking down the walls of deception within the minds of men .
GOD can change even the worst of men . Believe me , I KNOW .
Rather he needs to get in the HOLY BIBLE and learn that GOD and HIS CHRIST and all sound doctrine well .
The words of the LORD have a GOOD way of breaking down the walls of deception within the minds of men .
GOD can change even the worst of men . Believe me , I KNOW .

Rather we need to be let out of this world. There's nothing that says the Bible is limited to Earth

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Martha , martha , needs to replaced with
APACHE , APACHE , YE are troubled with many things . BUT ONE THING IS NEEDFUL APACHE .
And mary knew what it was . And it would not be taken from her . SHE SAT AT JESUS FEET and LISTEND TO HIM .
Apache , apache you are careful and troubled about so much , but there is ONE THING NEEDFUL ,
TIME TO GO TO CHRIST and SIT at HIS FEET . JOY and all hope abounds IN THE LORD .
In this world ye will have many troubles , afflictions , persecutions and tribulations . BUT IN HIM IS OUR PEACE .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lift those hands Keturah . ITS LORD PRAISING TIME IN THE BUILDING and ROUND THE WORLD .
Let us focus on ALL that HE has DONE FOR US . Let our JOY BE IN THE LORD . The JOY of the LORD is our strength
and the salvation of GOD is our JOY . Now lift those hands , And let all praises be given unto the LORD

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Ok I can't stand these accelerated days. Forget everything else. Just please stop speeding up time