How can any of you stand it

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Wake up in the morning and I ask myself is this tiresome rigamarole worth living. No

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
In heaven there is no insanity, that's why we go stark raving mad here

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
So please tell us how to not have to sleep and do it all again over and over and over again for decades

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I appreciate

I appreciate your help but really if you love someone you don't allow them to be put through all the stuff I mentioned

And God can answer any time he wants. He has chosen not to. Such is life
Ok I’m backing off. I do respect what you have expressed “really if you love someone you don’t allow them to be put through all the stuff I mentioned”.

I don’t have all the answers. People ask hard questions. I ask hard questions sometimes too. One of our grandsons asked me one day sitting at the dinner table. “If God is Love. Then why did God drown everyone but a few in a flood?”
My question is why does it say in the New Testament that if one has this worlds goods and sees his brother without, in need, and shuts up his bowels of compassion from him, the Love of God dwells not in him.
Point is, I’m not picking on you but always hear questions that I think are hard to comment on.

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One can live in misery, conflict, unhappiness, angst, ect even darkness if they so CHOOSE but God offers a way out !

No one's life is perfect whether they are the richest or most beautiful person on earth. Christians IMO have it harder than most folk for we have to fight the world influences to sin, the enemy of our soul, and even our own flesh.

There are many things we all may want but are not to be here.

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Nonsense

Stop putting humanity through this, have some damn compassion and put an end to this Satan guy already

It's an utter joke that billions of us have to go through this while he's up there doing whatever

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nothing is stopping him from doing that
Nothing. Really? The Lord forces no one to open the door. Satan can not stop you from opening the door. He can only distract you. Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice, and opens the door, I will come into him and sup(eat) with him. This is The Word of God. This is a promise to all that believe. It is not The Lord's desire that any should perish!

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nonsense

Stop putting humanity through this, have some damn compassion and put an end to this Satan guy already

It's an utter joke that billions of us have to go through this while he's up there doing whatever

Wake up!

You are sleeping. You are sleeping and dreaming of a life you once had and in your confused mind you are trapped in this dream, walking in this abode of the dead, wondering why God has abandoned you.

Wake up, oh dreamer.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Wake up!

You are sleeping. You are sleeping and dreaming of a life you once had and in your confused mind you are trapped in this dream, walking in this abode of the dead, wondering why God has abandoned you.

Wake up, oh dreamer.

Oh I woke up to this Nightmare on Earth Street a long while ago

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Nothing. Really? The Lord forces no one to open the door. Satan can not stop you from opening the door. He can only distract you. Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice, and opens the door, I will come into him and sup(eat) with him. This is The Word of God. This is a promise to all that believe. It is not The Lord's desire that any should perish!

I see. So negative supernatural things can happen without you explicitly asking for them but positive supernatural things need your permission

Does that make any sense

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Wanted: An extremely large hammer to break through the walls of this artificial reality

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That would leave a painful knot on your own head,.
Instead, just use a feather.....Apache1
Rather he needs to get in the HOLY BIBLE and learn that GOD and HIS CHRIST and all sound doctrine well .
The words of the LORD have a GOOD way of breaking down the walls of deception within the minds of men .
GOD can change even the worst of men . Believe me , I KNOW .