How can any of you stand it

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
This never ending struggle for money for imaginary food and drink.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Most people have known hardship when it was difficult to pay bills. My husband was out of work through redundancy for almost four years when our son was just a toddler. We were Christians and we didn't worry. In fact it was a happy time as we learned to do without things. We are also grateful for the bags of food left on our doorstep. God provides and looks after his own. Learn to trust God.

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I think it would be best if humans came to their senses, realised that they are victims of a sick joke and demanded we be released from this prison planet

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I think it would be best if humans came to their senses, realised that they are victims of a sick joke and demanded we be released from this prison planet

You should find something you love to do, as a career., a Life.
This way, you are not working for your money, you are instead earning money by doing what you love, which never feels like a struggle to survive.

How is your physical health?
Do you have any disability?

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 CORINTHIANS CHAPTER 15
KJV

17 And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins.
18 Then they also which are fallen asleep in Christ are perished.
19 If in this life ONLY we have HOPE in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.
20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 CORINTHIANS CHAPTER 15
KJV

17 And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins.
18 Then they also which are fallen asleep in Christ are perished.
19 If in this life ONLY we have HOPE in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.
20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.
SING to KING my dear friend . POINT to the LORD till the last breath . HE is our hope , HE IS OUR SALVATION .
PRAISE be to the LORD .

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is only one freedom that means anything ultimately, and only one way to have that freedom, and you can have that freedom now. Of course this is rebirth in Jesus Christ.

Much love!

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You should find something you love to do, as a career., a Life.
This way, you are not working for your money, you are instead earning money by doing what you love, which never feels like a struggle to survive.

How is your physical health?
Do you have any disability?
It's my mental health that is the problem

10 years of non stop barking followed by supernatural death threats, telling me Im going to hell, being constantly pestered by that clown Satan

And why did I get said supernatural stuff? Because I gave up 10 years of my life to look after said non stop barking dog. And no he was not my idea so it's not a case of complaining about my stupid decision

And there are no jobs where I live so I need to make money online. Problem is time is being sped up (presumably because we are near the end and return of Jesus)

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
SING to KING my dear friend . POINT to the LORD till the last breath . HE is our hope , HE IS OUR SALVATION .
PRAISE be to the LORD .
Yeah, can anyone answer this question

Why exactly would God decide to create a angel who would turn evil and have billions of us/Jesus suffer and die? What is so important about this angel that he must be kept around and we have to be constantly hit over the head with the idea that we are all filthy depraved sinners who deserve death because two people are from a tree

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
It's my mental health that is the problem

10 years of non stop barking followed by supernatural death threats, telling me Im going to hell, being constantly pestered by that clown Satan

And why did I get said supernatural stuff? Because I gave up 10 years of my life to look after said non stop barking dog. And no he was not my idea so it's not a case of complaining about my stupid decision

And there are no jobs where I live so I need to make money online. Problem is time is being sped up (presumably because we are near the end and return of Jesus)

Do you get High now?
Did you ever have a period of recreational Drug use in your life History?

Marijuana?
Have you "tripped" on Mushrooms, or Lysergic?
Have you taken Meth?
Others?

Im also not a fan of barking Dogs.
Its been said that if a Dog can't find something to bark at, They'll bark at the Air.
I believe it.

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
No I don't take drugs. All I did was cigarettes, which I have quit now I don't have to deal with barking or supernatural death threats.

Anyway the real issue is living in fear of said supernatural stuff happening again. It really isn't acceptable and if God/Jesus see fit to allow it they should really take the persons soul or free them from the crippling anxiety

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I suggest you play elsewhere.

Babies who starved to death in the time it took you to write your original post did so because food and drink was something they could not imagine.

Walk your ridiculous talk. Starve and thirst for as long as your body allows. Days.
Then maybe you'll be humbled enough not to troll anonymously. Thinking its cool because no one knows who you are.
God does. Believe it or not. And you will answer for every word. As shall I and everyone else. Believe it or not.

People with a full refrigerator posting nonsense like in the OP are a shame.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

Why exactly would God decide to create a angel who would turn evil and have billions of us/Jesus suffe

Why would a loving mother give birth to a beautiful baby, that grows up to BUTCHER 6 million Jews, by burning them, gassing them, shooting them, flaying them alive, burying them alive, and so much more...
Why would mama do that?

Why would a loving father, make a baby with a loving mother, who grows up and takes a couple of Assault Rifles and a GLOCK 9mm, and lots of ammo......goes into an elementary school in the USA, walks into a class filled with 60 students....locks the door, and starts shooting 6 yr olds, until he's standing in their blood, and he just keeps watching them bleed as he keeps "locking and loading", and pulling the Trigger.
Why would mama and daddy do that?

Why would another loving mother, give birth to a man who as an adult Doctor, sworn to "save lives".. yet performs 12,000 abortions as a Doctor.
Why would mama do that?

See the problem with BLAMING......who is to blame?

You can create them, but you can't make them behave later, as they have Free Will.....and some use it harmfully, and all Hell breaks loose later.

Lucifer was not created so that He could ruin humanity, and through Adam, cause the fall of us all so that Jesus could be slaughtered for our Salvation.
That was not God's Plan.
And having to send His Son to the Cross, is God literally taking responsibility for what we are dealing with down here... that you are talking about..
. = Jesus is our rescue.
= Jesus is our Life Raft.
He is our port in the storms of Life. Jesus is the Lighthouse that guides us from the BLACK DEEP, right to the safety of the Shore.

And this 50-80 years down here that we live, that goes by so fast......is nothing compared to ETERNITY with God.
Listen, if you are born again, ... you'll be with God, for Eternity.....That is time without end......actually exists outside of Time, as God has no beginning and no end.
You'll be in Heaven, and wont ever remember this little often annoying and sometimes beautiful life we have down here.

You have so much to look forward to, if you are born again, Reader.
You can't even imagine how good it will be, when we are there.

So, Apache1, If you want and need to blame something...then blame the REASON.

Free Will is the reason.

Lucifer used His to harm.
And most humans use theirs to do the same.

We dont have to be like that. We are re-created to be exactly not like that, after we come to God by Faith in Christ, and are born again.

CHRISTians..... are re-designed by spiritual birth.... to exist in this World, showing people the Love of God.

Last edited:

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
No you didn't

Again

God created Lucifer knowing full well he would rebel and Jesus would die

Also, is it not part of the plan that the likes of Hitler are born into this world? After all, God could easily stop a soul being born into this world as Adolf Hitler (whether the soul is you, me, or the soul that was Hitler) but he chose to allow it to happen. And that is not blaming. More a case of acknowledging God as the director of this movie called Earth in which he chooses who is to play a role, whether that role is Hitler, Churchill or any of us

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Why exactly would God decide to create a angel who would turn evil and have billions of us/Jesus suffer and die? What is so important about this angel that he must be kept around and we have to be constantly hit over the head with the idea that we are all filthy depraved sinners who deserve death because two people are from a tree
Are you thinking that this could have happened any other way?

Let's suppose . . . God created the universe and all it's occupants with the intent that He would have from it a people who would love Him, and want to share this created universe with Him out of that love?

If this were His intent, do you think it could have been accomplished in some other manner?

I can follow this through with you if you like.

Much love!

Reactions: Nancy