How can any of you stand it

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Have to get off here. Who told you they are sick of your whining Apache? (Imo) Maybe you should whine a little louder then for deaf ears to hear. Sounds like you are crying out for something, for help “let us out please!” …odd you are not crying only let “me out please” ..but “let us out please”. Considering others being let out and not only yourself let out. I can relate to you saying what you hear back is “stop whining”. Because I cry a lot to be Loved and told “stop crying to be Loved” …maybe I’m insane but to me that doesn’t mean my crying to be loved is wrong but the being told to stop crying for it. To which I wonder if then I need to cry louder then so that someone might hear. Same with you “stop whining” is it wrong for you to whin, or whimper, or wail, or cry “let us out please!” …as if you are whining a door be opened and “let us out please!” Those telling you to shut it up, to hush it…in my opinion have turned hard-hearted to your whining, wail, cry and also to my cries to be loved. Proclaiming shut it up…your whining is deafening to ur ears. Whine Louder Apache, I think, …much like Moses in the OT and God commanding to Pharaoh “Let My People Go! Is your “Let me out please!” But I still think the cry is “Let me out please!” Of death…and unto Life. Where you receive back a “stop whining!”

Sorry. I was just making fun of myself

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Were you? Or just repeating to yourself what you are accustomed to receiving? I could be wrong but haven’t you already been told you’re whining here and to stop, needing to shut it? and you’re constant seeming to say or suggest…but you guys are not hearing me! So you say …it is something where you make fun of yourself. Who taught you to make fun of yourself unless the message has been planted it (your whining) is worth making fun of. Over and over in your head on repeat “stop whinny.” Yet you post random punches of not making fun but truly exposed and vulnerable…no joke but for real “Let us out!”

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
No, that is not stupid--none of this is stupid. It is depression and a cry for why it is happening to him.

Part depression, part what's the point, part of noes I don't want to go to hell and part how can older people stand it, whatever it is they do, like watching TV or riding bikes

Basically I can't stand this getting older waiting around to die. What is the point of nothing new under the sun day in day out for decades

Last edited:

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Personally I think you have the Spirit of God. It reminds me of …wisdom cries without, uttering her voice in the streets. She cries in the chief places, in the openings of the gates: in the city: she utters her words…

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, that is not stupid--none of this is stupid. It is depression and a cry for why it is happening to him.
I didn’t mean it as calling him stupid. I mean that one would die for another is considered stupid in the sense that it is so hard to receive how One could love another that much , especially a sinner.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Part depression, part what's the point, part of noes I don't want to go to hell and part how can older people stand it, whatever it is they do, like watching TV or riding bikes

Basically I can't stand this getting older waiting around to die. What is the point of nothing new under the sun day in day out for decades
Psalm 34:17-18 The righteous cry, and the Lord hears, and delivers them out of all their troubles. [18] The Lord is near unto them that are of a broken heart; and saves such as be of a contrite spirit.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well why should billions of us come here to suffer and die?
I don’t know. All I’m trying to tell you is that you are loved. 1 in billions. I asked if you read his word …I don’t mean just quoting what others have repeated, verses that you’ve heard before. (I don’t mean that against you to assume that is what you do, but I could quote verses but I still hadn’t read the word for myself). It was like gibberish. My not interested at all.

do you sit down and read the word, Alone without any outside influences getting in your head…to ask and let Him answer some of your personal questions?

Last edited:

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I appreciate
I don’t know. All I’m trying to tell you is that you are loved. 1 in billions. I asked if you read his word …I don’t mean just quoting what others have repeated, verses that you’ve heard before. (I don’t mean that against you to assume that is what you do, but I could quote verses but I still hadn’t read the word for myself). It was like gibberish. My not interested at all.

do you sit down and read the word, Alone without any outside influences getting in your head…to ask and let Him answer some of your personal questions?

I appreciate your help but really if you love someone you don't allow them to be put through all the stuff I mentioned

And God can answer any time he wants. He has chosen not to. Such is life

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Personally I think you have the Spirit of God. It reminds me of …wisdom cries without, uttering her voice in the streets. She cries in the chief places, in the openings of the gates: in the city: she utters her words…

I don't know. After all one of the signs of that is peace, not bouncing off the walls when you get down some

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Well ok here are some questions

What is the point of sin? Doesnt that just cause fear and make people not want to do anything

It would be easier to help others/work if time moved extremely slowly, not fly by.

What would you (God) do if you were me?

If God was a human and wanted to find a partner and ruled out bars as an option, how would he do it? Because again it would be easier if the day didn't fly by.

Is it a bad idea or REALLY bad idea to put ANYONE through months of supernatural death threats etc

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know. After all one of the signs of that is peace, not bouncing off the walls when you get down some
Invite The Lord in. It is really that simple. There is no bouncing off the walls, but peace that surpasses understanding. Barking dogs will no longer bother you. And time no longer flies by, as you are no longer alone, but walk with The Lord. And understanding comes about all that you are complaining about. His design before the foundation of the world is that we would be one. Us in Him and Him in us. Jesus made this possible. Did He not say "Come to me"? This is your answer, and there is no other answer. As my front license plate says, "Jesus is the answer"

Reactions: Keturah

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Invite The Lord in. It is really that simple. There is no bouncing off the walls, but peace that surpasses understanding. Barking dogs will no longer bother you. And time no longer flies by, as you are no longer alone, but walk with The Lord. And understanding comes about all that you are complaining about. His design before the foundation of the world is that we would be one. Us in Him and Him in us. Jesus made this possible. Did He not say "Come to me"? This is your answer, and there is no other answer. As my front license plate says, "Jesus is the answer"

Yeah sure, come to Jesus. The best way to do tha is, as I have repeatedly stated, to let us out already

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"us" What do you mean by "us"?
Of course, I'm not certain, but I think Apache means himself and those like him. Or it could be something else...? I do not know what to say about the "us" being...legion?
Perhaps A. can expound.

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Yeah sure, come to Jesus. The best way to do that is, as I have repeatedly stated, to let us out already
Of course, I'm not certain, but I think Apache means himself and those like him. Or it could be something else...? I do not know what to say about the "us" being...legion?
Perhaps A. can expound.

By us I mean everyone on Earth including animals

Reactions: GTW27 and Nancy

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Perhaps A. can expound.
All of us here on the prison planet.

Much love!

Reactions: GTW27

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Perhaps A. can expound.
I knew there was no us in him. Those things I perceive by The Lord. His harassment was all external to prevent him from coming. This always happens when one is close. After all it is a battle over souls.

Reactions: Nancy

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Dear God. This Truman show is boring and it's time you scrapped it

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear God. This Truman show is boring and it's time you scrapped it
Come to Me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from Me; for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy, and My burden is light.

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hmmm

We can accept being here and quote Bible verses (as has been done for millennia) or we can start demanding we be released from this prison planet

Reactions: Keturah