How close is the Seven Year Tribulation?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

How close are we to the seven year tribulation?

• Total voters

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
The "seven heads" of the beast are "seven mountains" per Rev.17. They represent the seven continents of the earth, for that's how far reaching the final 5th beast kingdom is going to cover, the globalist structure evidence already revealing that.

The "ten horns" will be ten king leaders over the system, and by the plucking up of three by the "little horn", and the globalist aims, suggest those three of the horns are put above the others by the antichrist.

Top: Antichrist beast king
2nd Level: 3 kings over a Trilateral earth kingdom
3rd Level: 7 kings upon 7 continents

The Tri-lateral Commission revealed many years ago its plan to divide the whole earth up into 3 main sections; the Americas; Europe with Asia Minor and middleast; and the Pacific-Far East region.

Per Rev.12:3-4, Satan first rebelled against God with a beast system that had ten horns, seven heads, but only seven crowns.

That suggests seven continents with seven kings even back then in "the world that then was".

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
The "seven heads" of the beast are "seven mountains" per Rev.17. They represent the seven continents of the earth, ...

Then who's the "king of Antartica"? Tennessee Tuxedo? LOL

You were closer when you simply said "ALL THE WORLD", -- which is represented both in the history of empires (starting with the Babylonian) and ending up being under a one-world-government, -- the United Nations.

BibleScribe

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
Ummmmmm, -- Antartica is a continent. Per your own definition, "They represent the seven continents of the earth", you've already asserted that Antartica is a "kingdom".

BibleScribe

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Ummmmmm, -- Antartica is a continent. Per your own definition, "They represent the seven continents of the earth", you've already asserted that Antartica is a "kingdom".

BibleScribe

No, you've tried to assert that. Antartica is not claimed as property by any one nation. Europe is sometimes counted to include Britain, Ireland, and Iceland, but Continental Europe does not.

Anyway, the "seven mountains" is an expression for all the earth.

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
Anyway, the "seven mountains" is an expression for all the earth.

The seven mountains is NOT some handwavium expression. It's a concise definition for the history of civilizations as previously provided:

SEVEN HEADS

1. Babylonian (gold)
2. Medo/Persian (silver)
3. Grecian (bronze)
4. Roman (iron)
-- concurrent "divided"
-- 5. U.K./U.S. (lion/eagle)
-- 6. Russian (bear)j
-- 7. China (leopard)

TEN HEADS

Five CURRENT membership in the Permanent Security Council
1. U.S.
2. U.K.
3. France
4. Russia
5. China

Five NOMINATED to membership in the Permanent Security Council
6. Germany (economic power)
7. Japan (economic power)j
8. Brazil (regional representative for S. America)
9. Nigeria (regional representative for Africa)
10. India (regional representative for the near east)

BODY ATTRIBUTES

Mouth (trade/economic/financial) of the lion, -- U.S./U.K.
Body (most populous) of the leopard -- China
Feet (most land mass) of the bear -- Russia

BibleScribe

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
Imagine what you wish, but Scripture provides both this History of world empires, and the co-existence of the three superpowers in multiple instances including Daniel 7, Daniel 11, and Revelation 13.

And to validate the point, one can simply consider the following:

Daniel 7:11-12
“Then I continued to watch because of the boastful words the horn was speaking. I kept looking until the beast was slain and its body destroyed and thrown into the blazing fire. [sup]12[/sup] (The other beasts had been stripped of their authority, but were allowed to live for a period of time.)

So in analogy, if there were a happy little bird (Babylonian) which were devoured by a cat (Medo/Persian), and the cat devoured by a dog (Grecian), and the dog devoured by an alligator (Roman), when Animal Control (Jesus) kills the alligator, how is it that the bird, cat, and dog come back to life?!? Isn't the first empire integral to the second empire, and so forth????

Conversely, if there are three concurrent superpowers, U.K./U.S., Russia, and China, -- are not all three able to continue after the U.N. is judged?

BibleScribe

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Rev 17:3
3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
(KJV)

Rev 17:7
7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.
(KJV)

Rev 17:9
9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
(KJV)

There's only ONE beast written of there that carries that symbolic woman that sits upon "seven head" which are the "seven mountains". That means the seven heads are concurrent with each other, all existing at the same time.

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
Rev 17:3
3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
(KJV)

Rev 17:7
7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.
(KJV)

Rev 17:9
9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
(KJV)

There's only ONE beast written of there that carries that symbolic woman that sits upon "seven head" which are the "seven mountains". That means the seven heads are concurrent with each other, all existing at the same time.

LOLOL

I think many things are consecutive, and many things are concurrent. But a blanket statement to any viewpoint, lacking furher assessment, is less than well-considered.

As such you might once again consider the sequence of world empire of Daniel 2, where in the "divided" is amplified in Daniel 7. Thus you should find which empires are consecutive, which are concurrent, and which comprise those seven and the eighth. (And it ain't Antartica.)

BibleScribe

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
BibleScribe wrote:

"Hi Terry,
If I were asked exactly how I arrive to a 2,300 day fulfillment, I could explain each aspect of Daniel 8, arriving to the 2,300, and continuing to this transgressor being broken. And so I would expect anyone who has a doctrine to not simply picking some facet, -- but to explain the entire diamond.
I say this, because I suspect that you cannot explain each Scriptural point, but are somehow enlightened with the 2,300 having been taken out of the full Chapter context. But if I am incorrect, then certainly you could account for something as simple as identifying the sequence of "toward the south, toward the east, and toward the glorious land". And if I am correct, then you probably only picked up a ~washer~ and declared it to be part of the ~bumper~, when if fact it might actually belong to a completely different portion of the vehicle.
So can you explain the geographical progression of south, east, and glorious land?"

I will first refer to your mention above of "each Scriptual point" - I do not believe anyone (a PERSON) can do that, so I will not (at this time), attempt to do so. I had written about the 2,300 days to address that particular point of interest. I am in this forum for advancement of knowledge understanding and corretcion - I hope all here for these same reasons.
For my understandings of the entire "diamond" I would need to re-install my website backon the internet (which I hope to do soon but am lacking some memory as how to, (my sites were first up in 1992-93 and taken down in 1997). Current situations prevent me from putting it back up. (I seem to have forgot how to ftp the site to a location because those places allowing free web space have assumed one knows all about the transfer or (as in my case) never forgot.
My site was and will be a collection of two manuscripts concerning prophecy. All that i wrote was avialable, in their entirety, for free and if I can put it back, will be again. I do need to up-date it but, included in that site was and will remain and "errors" page plus tags allowing one to know instantly what was updated and how. In the Revelation time-line calendar each line I consructed is hyper linked to deeper understanding and reference points that allows one easier research of any question.
As I write here, I wrote there - not setting out to bombard one with scripture after scripture after scripture but rather a comprehensible understanding one without advanced Bible research may understand. More philosophy than pharihsees (?spelling?) type education promoting scripture wars.
As far as the geographical locations, I am not quite sure what you are asking. I will say that I have not refered to much geographical locations becasue during those years the boundaries were being changed and so I limited my research in that area.
Oh yeah, being a skilled mechanic and an x-chrome plating office manager... I would easily recognize a bumper washer...
(unless it was for a rare type of bumper and for a newer car, or truck)...lol Not one thing I wrote is meant in any way to offend, so keep up challenging me and giving correction when correction is needed (remembering, I may still not agree and i could be correct).

revturmoil

Feb 26, 2011
New Hampshire's North Woods
The Rev.13:7-8 Scripture DOES point to ALL THE WORLD falling to worship that image of the beast that false one will set up, all EXCEPT Christ's elect chosen.

Rev.9 shows you that again about the stinging that's for five months. The locusts are allowed to sting ONLY those NOT sealed with God's sealing! That's ALL inclusive EXCEPT Christ's elect servants.

That is also shown in Matt.24 about Christ's elect being the only ones not deceived.

The Greek word 'pas' for "all" means exactly that, 'the whole'. The context of the stinging in Rev.9 reveals that also. You cannot just take the Scripture context like Rev.13:7 which is giving specific coverage of all kindreds and tongues and nations and try to say that does not mean the whole world.

Likewise with the Rev.13:1-2 marker in relation to Daniel, the earlier beast kingdoms meant all the known civilized nations, as that's what they historically included, with the Roman empire including the largest of them all, covering Europe also. Expansion of the beast kingdoms is the order of the beast kingdom working, and the final one of ten horns, ten crowns, and seven heads will cover all nations and peoples.

And by the globalist political operations today, someone who cannot not see that globalist working definitely has their head buried deep... in the sand!

The word 'pas' means individually. It doesn't imply "all the world." it has a limited meaning and it pertains only to that which is spoken. So when you see the phrase, "and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations," it only refers to all the kindreds, and tongues, and nations under his power...not all of the kindreds, and tongues, and nations of the world!

There are hundreds of examples how the word all is used like this. But because it debunks a global empire of the man of sin, I doubt that you care.

If "all" alway's meant all, whole, and completely, the word 'holos' would always be used. And! There would not be 130 Greek and Hebrew words for all where the word is used 7-8 different ways. You do need to do a study on the word all. But why would you want to do that as it debunks your theory.

Revelation 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.

The word earth doesn't always mean the entire globe. It can mean a territory, a region, or geographical area.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
The word 'pas' means individually. It doesn't imply "all the world." it has a limited meaning and it pertains only to that which is spoken. So when you see the phrase, "and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations," it only refers to all the kindreds, and tongues, and nations under his power...not all of the kindreds, and tongues, and nations of the world!

There are hundreds of examples how the word all is used like this. But because it debunks a global empire of the man of sin, I doubt that you care.

If "all" alway's meant all, whole, and completely, the word 'holos' would always be used. And! There would not be 130 Greek and Hebrew words for all where the word is used 7-8 different ways. You do need to do a study on the word all. But why would you want to do that as it debunks your theory.

Revelation 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.

The word earth doesn't always mean the entire globe. It can mean a territory, a region, or geographical area.

Rev 13:8
8 And all (pas) that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
(KJV)

Greek pas - Strong's no. 3956 - 'apparently a primary word; all, any, every, the whole'

Translated in the KJV Bible as: all (manner, means), alway (-s), any (one), thoroughly, whatsoever, whole, whosoever.

revturmoil

Feb 26, 2011
New Hampshire's North Woods
This is a copy of the definition of the word all or 'pas' used in verses 7,8, and 12 from Strong's.

1) individually
a) each, every, any, all, the whole, everyone, all things, everything
2) collectively
a) some of all types

Revelation 13 is a great chapter for you to understand 2 of the 7 different ways in which the word all is used. I have gone over this a few times with you but you just can't grasp it......or you just don't want to grasp it.

Revelation 13:3  And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

The word 'all' in verse 3 is 'holos'. It means,
1) all, whole, completely
http://www.bluelette...ngs=G3650&t=KJV
And that's because the entire world will wonder after the beast that was, and is not, and yet lives!.......when he/it returns!

Verses 7,8, and 12 use a different word of the 130 different words for all. It is the word 'pas'.
Revelation 13:7  And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
8  And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
Revelation 13:12  And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

To get the correct interpretation of verse 7-8 you need the correct definition of the word all in them.

I previously said that when you see the phrase, "and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations," it only refers to all the kindreds, and tongues, and nations under his power...not all of the kindreds, and tongues, and nations of the world! Verse 8 doesn't mean that everyone on earth who isn't a Christian will worship the beast. It means that all those under his power, authority, and religion will worship him. Otherwise John would have used the word 'holos' as he did in verse 3.

Revelation 13:8  And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
http://www.bluelette...ngs=G3956&t=KJV

The word 'pas' means.......
1) individually
2) collectively
a) some of all types
If John wanted to mean all, whole, completely in verses 7,8, and 12, he would have used the word 'holos' which is the word he used in verse 3! BUT HE DIDN'T!

Here is a list of Hebrew words for all.
http://www.eliyah.co...con&isindex=all
Here is a list of Greek words for all.
I said that the word earth doesn't always mean the entire planet. In verse 8 the word earth means,

1093. ge ghay contracted from a primary word; soil; by extension a region, or the solid part or the whole of the terrene globe (including the occupants in each application):--country, earth(-ly), ground, land, world.
http://www.bluelette...ngs=G1093&t=KJV
http://www.eliyah.co...n&isindex=earth

By not utilizing the resources of the Greek and Hebrew lexicons........like Popeye who thinks those resources are 'extra-biblical', you will seldom get a correct understanding of bible prophecy.

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
BibleScribe said:
Hi Terry,
If I were asked exactly how I arrive to a 2,300 day fulfillment, I could explain each aspect of Daniel 8, arriving to the 2,300, and continuing to this transgressor being broken. And so I would expect anyone who has a doctrine to not simply picking some facet, -- but to explain the entire diamond.
I say this, because I suspect that you cannot explain each Scriptural point, but are somehow enlightened with the 2,300 having been taken out of the full Chapter context. But if I am incorrect, then certainly you could account for something as simple as identifying the sequence of "toward the south, toward the east, and toward the glorious land". And if I am correct, then you probably only picked up a ~washer~ and declared it to be part of the ~bumper~, when if fact it might actually belong to a completely different portion of the vehicle.
So can you explain the geographical progression of south, east, and glorious land?

I will first refer to your mention above of "each Scriptual point" - I do not believe anyone (a PERSON) can do that, so I will not (at this time), attempt to do so. ...

What you decline to believe is an insult to GOD's purpose. Is HE so high above us, and we so stupid that we cannot receive from HIM? Does GOD waste HIS Words? Do you think GOD is a mean spirited Being, that relishes in confusing and confounding HIS creation? Is this simply a ploy wherein GOD is paid by by some publisher per the number of letters, words, and sentences, for which are as much nonsense?

I would suggest that you are as Scripture defines:

2 Timothy 3

[sup]5[/sup] having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

BibleScribe

To All,

It's a simple request, -- ... certainly you could account for something as simple as identifying the sequence of "toward the south, toward the east, and toward the glorious land".

But when the self professed experts have only a few of the answers, then I would propose they have NONE of the answers.

BibleScribe

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
BibleScribe wrote:
"But when the self professed experts have only a few of the answers, then I would propose they have NONE of the answers."

Is it not by your words that conclude every prophet must be a wise as Solomon? Ok, go deeper... Concerning when, Jesus claimed (some say rapture some say second coming) even he did not know but God only knows the hour? Your words are harsh, your conviction is firm, and yet it is in error. If you were right... every single expert (self-professed or not) would have to be in complete agreement because they all would know exactly the same thing... lacking in no information. How about if we understand that as one grows in the Word, one becomes more understanding and can never (at least before we enter heaven or are in he presence of God and/or Jesus) reach entire truth.
Concerning Revelation prophecy there are many secrets that wil reveal themselves as time progress. These secrets will not reveal themselves all at once, or we would already have complete understanding (some are revealed as the seals are opened). Some of these secrets will become more clear in the next testiment. Do not fret that you have not obtained total understanding, nor should you consider yourself to have comeplete understanding... IF you think you do, and you do... you would know my secret.
The path to truth is long and through the many steps we see the same views from different angles and gain even more wisdom even from the same scriptures. You can certainly say; NONE have All the answers (of course, in reference to man) - and not only would I agree with you, but it is what I was attempting to convey.
It is my hope you were not simply trying to see if I would provide you with the answers of what YOU believe is true. I am NOT a "self" professed expert. And my words are often muttled though my thoughts eloquent for a certain reason and I do understand why, but for now, that will remain my secret.
AND.... I oh so understand and acknowledge God's power, The Salvation of Jesus and the Truth of God's Word... Please, do not think me bad if my words seem to falter, for I am but a man, a believer and a wretch saved by Jesus. may God Bless You

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
Please, do not think me bad if my words seem to falter, for I am but a man, a believer and a wretch saved by Jesus. may God Bless You

Hi Terry,

I would simply observe that you had assigned a ~filfillment~ for the 2,300 when you can't resolve the ~south, east, glorious land~. As such, if you can't solve the simple, then you probably are wrong on the complex. Accordingly, it would be better as Lincoln recommended, ~for you to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open you mouth and prove it~, -- not that I should imply that anyone is a fool.

So the next question is whether you are interested in resolving the TRUE fulfillments of this 8th Chapter, or whether you are content lacking that information?

BibleScribe

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
This is a copy of the definition of the word all or 'pas' used in verses 7,8, and 12 from Strong's.

1) individually
2) collectively
a) some of all types

Revelation 13 is a great chapter for you to understand 2 of the 7 different ways in which the word all is used. I have gone over this a few times with you but you just can't grasp it......or you just don't want to grasp it.

Revelation 13:3  And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

The word 'all' in verse 3 is 'holos'. It means,
1) all, whole, completely
http://www.bluelette...ngs=G3650&t=KJV
And that's because the entire world will wonder after the beast that was, and is not, and yet lives!.......when he/it returns!

Verses 7,8, and 12 use a different word of the 130 different words for all. It is the word 'pas'.
Revelation 13:7  And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
8  And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
Revelation 13:12  And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

To get the correct interpretation of verse 7-8 you need the correct definition of the word all in them.

I previously said that when you see the phrase, "and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations," it only refers to all the kindreds, and tongues, and nations under his power...not all of the kindreds, and tongues, and nations of the world! Verse 8 doesn't mean that everyone on earth who isn't a Christian will worship the beast. It means that all those under his power, authority, and religion will worship him. Otherwise John would have used the word 'holos' as he did in verse 3.

Revelation 13:8  And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
http://www.bluelette...ngs=G3956&t=KJV

The word 'pas' means.......
1) individually
2) collectively
a) some of all types
If John wanted to mean all, whole, completely in verses 7,8, and 12, he would have used the word 'holos' which is the word he used in verse 3! BUT HE DIDN'T!

Here is a list of Hebrew words for all.
Here is a list of Greek words for all.
I said that the word earth doesn't always mean the entire planet. In verse 8 the word earth means,

1093. ge ghay contracted from a primary word; soil; by extension a region, or the solid part or the whole of the terrene globe (including the occupants in each application):--country, earth(-ly), ground, land, world.
http://www.bluelette...ngs=G1093&t=KJV
http://www.eliyah.co...n&isindex=earth

By not utilizing the resources of the Greek and Hebrew lexicons........like Popeye who thinks those resources are 'extra-biblical', you will seldom get a correct understanding of bible prophecy.

NT:3956
pas (pas); including all the forms of declension; apparently a primary word; all, any, every, the whole:
(Copyright Strong's Electronic Concordance (KJV) Copyright 1989 TriStar Publishing)

There do exist newer editions of the Strong's Exhaustive Concordance, which I do not recommend, like those past 1991 where editors removed a lot of Dr. Strong's original definitions.

KJV - all (manner of, means), alway (-s), any (one), X daily, + ever, every (one, way), as many as, + no (-thing), X thoroughly, whatsoever, whole, whosoever.
(Biblesoft's New Exhaustive Strong's Numbers and Concordance with Expanded Greek-Hebrew Dictionary. Copyright (c) 1994, Biblesoft and International Bible Translators, Inc.)

ALL

1. pas ^3956^ radically means "all." Used without the article it means "every," every kind or variety. So the RV marg. in <Eph. 2:21>, "every building," and the text in <3:15>, "every family," and the RV marg. of <Acts 2:36>, "every house"; or it may signify "the highest degree," the maximum of what is referred to, as, "with all boldness" <Acts 4:29>. Before proper names of countries, cities and nations, and before collective terms, like "Israel," it signifies either "all" or "the whole," e. g., <Matt. 2:3; Acts 2:36>. Used with the article, it means the whole of one object. In the plural it signifies "the totality of the persons or things referred to." Used without a noun it virtually becomes a pronoun, meaning "everyone" or "anyone." In the plural with a noun it means "all." The neuter singular denotes "everything" or "anything whatsoever." One form of the neuter plural (panta) signifies "wholly, together, in all ways, in all things," <Acts 20:35; 1 Cor. 9:25>. The neuter plural without the article signifies "all things severally," e. g., <John 1:3; 1 Cor. 2:10>; preceded by the article it denotes "all things," as constituting a whole, e. g., <Rom. 11:36; 1 Cor. 8:6; Eph. 3:9>. See EVERY, Note (1), WHOLE.
(from Vine's Expository Dictionary of Biblical Words)
(Copyright (C) 1985, Thomas Nelson Publishers)

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
BibleScribe wrote:
"I would simply observe that you had assigned a ~filfillment~ for the 2,300 when you can't resolve the ~south, east, glorious land~. As such, if you can't solve the simple, then you probably are wrong on the complex. Accordingly, it would be better as Lincoln recommended, ~for you to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open you mouth and prove it~, -- not that I should imply that anyone is a fool.
So the next question is whether you are interested in resolving the TRUE fulfillments of this 8th Chapter, or whether you are content lacking that information?"

Another barb trying to relate me to a fool? I do not understand why unless you are trying to elevate yourself above others by attempting to prove you know more? Also, you asked about the south, east and glorious land, I never said I do not know or am unable to figure it out... I simply did not answer. Would you talk this way to one o the witnesses if he did not answer you?

I am but a snail trail seeking a path to the only Creator and my Saviour.