How do keep our joy (even when we're going through hard times)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Misty Williams

Apr 8, 2022
Mobile
thefathershouseboc.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello all! I hope this day finds you well and joyful!

This week’s message (YouTube/ Spotify/ iTunes) answers the question, “How Do I Keep My Joy?”j The real question here is, how do I keep my joy when I don’t feel like it or when I’m not in joyful circumstances!

Remember, joy doesn’t mean we’re not suffering, but we focus our eyes on the joy to come and the presence of God with us through our trials! Amen!

If you have any tips on how to stay joyful, or a scripture you’d like to share that exports you, please do! We need to ground ourselves in the peace, love, and joy of the Lord regardless of what’s going on around us and what the world is telling us.

God bless you!

–Misty

Reactions: Matthias and Nancy

Misty Williams

Apr 8, 2022
Mobile
thefathershouseboc.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks! I hope it blesses someone. This world is crazy and we, as the sons and daughters of God, need to keep our hearts fixed on the glory that is the come, not the craziness that is. I don't know about you all, but I can't imagine I am the only one here that sees what's going on right now. I truly believe Jesus is coming soon and we need to get ourselves prepared (if we're not already).

Reactions: Nancy

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
We need to remind ourselves that we belong to God. And that when things are tough or we feel 'down' for any reason he is upholding us and His Spirit is still within us and Joy is a fruit of that Holy Spirit built into us just a peace and love are. Even when we are sad or unhappy we can still experience that Joy if we look to Jesus.

lightlysalted

Jul 30, 2022
DownEast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know about you all, but I can't imagine I am the only one here that sees what's going on right now.
I hate to say it but it's true, it depends on which news channel you focus on.
And they're in it together to keep us confused and divided amongst ourselves.
People pushing radical agendas from all sides trying to destroy the very foundation of what is good and truth.
They manipulate your mind. They repeat and repeat until you believe what they are saying is true.
And if you oppose them, then your a bigot, some kind of phobic, racist, we have a new one now: christian nationalists, as if that was a dirty word.
But some believe it. Because they enjoy living the lifestyles they live, unhindered, unopposed.
Your not the only one who sees it. It's just many choose not to.
It's difficult to believe that your own government would be willing to sell you down the river for their own personal gain.
But it's not just personal, it's global. It's hitting everywhere at the same time.
The World Economic Forum (WEF) calls it the Great Reset, for awhile it was called Build Back Better, but that flopped. You have the 2030 Agenda and the New Green Deal.
All of these are working in unison to bring down the human spirit. To break us. To make us submit to their will.

The best weapon we have against such, Is Joy.
They don't understand it, they can't grasp it. They want everyone hateful and victimized and depressed.
These are their weapons of spiritual warfare. And we are smack dab in the center of it.
But we are winning. And eventually the tide will turn.

You have to think about things like Paul said, things that are good, wholesome, kind, loving...
And picture the world it is going to be and not the one they are showing you they want it to be.
Because it's a difference between heaven and hell.
And we need to stay positive, hopeful, and faithful.

God Bless You
You are not alone
There is an army of believers waiting for the tower of babel to crumble. And then we will go in and rebuild a whole new world.
Jesus Christ is our King.
And only Him do we serve.
And that in itself is a joyful thought
:D
Hugs

Reactions: Nancy

Misty Williams

Apr 8, 2022
Mobile
thefathershouseboc.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen & amen!
On a side, funny note. I thought yesterday was Tuesday and I busted my hump to put tout the podcast haha. I woke up this morning and realized...good grief I'm a goober!

Thanks for the message! I am watching a pretty good series right now on the end times called "Ragnarök: Humanity's Last Stand". It's a documentary (not the Thor movie). It's an eye opener to what's going on.

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Internet discussion forums tend to be toxic environments.

Tip. Limit your time on Internet discussion forums and take occasional breaks from them.