How Do People Become JW's?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ElieG12

Oct 8, 2022
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How would an anti-witness try to demonstrate to Jesus at the time of judgment that he has behaved like a better Christian than a Jehovah's Witness?

How would Jesus Christ respond to this person?

You should think about these questions. There are many who are allowing themselves to be carried away by the messages of hate from those who proclaim themselves "Christians." But they do not have the righteous judgment of Jesus Christ, whom no one can deceive with haters' accusations.

Matt. 7:21 “Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the Kingdom of the heavens, but only the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will. 22 Many will say to me in that day: ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and expel demons in your name, and perform many powerful works in your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them: ‘I never knew you! Get away from me, you workers of lawlessness!’

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you want info about JWs beliefs and practices go to a Kingdom Hall.
BIG mistake! MILLIONS of JW's will burn in Hell and realize too late their MISTAKE of going to Kingdom Hall.

Last edited:

ElieG12

Oct 8, 2022
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
More info about Jehovah's witnesses in the official website www.jw.org

This safe website is the most translated of the whole web. A plus is not adds, not sales, just biblical information of the best quality for free.

So, if you want some first hand real info about us and someone has scared you from visiting us in person at our Kingdom Halls, visit our website.