How Do We Bless God?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

judd

Apr 2, 2010
Nigeria
How do we bless God, How do we give God Power, strength, Glory, wisdom?? Is it not God that owns everything?

Disciple

Soldiers United 4 Christ
Feb 3, 2011
Dallas Tx
Just bless him with the praise of your heart, read some psalms to him or get some ideas from them. For example I sometimes in prayer will refer to him as my 'rock, my refuge my stronghold, ect.' and i always give him all of the glory honour and praise..
Another thing that came to my mind is bless him with your submission, you are a living sacrifice holy, acceptable, and pleasing to God.

Nomad

Post Tenebras Lux
Aug 9, 2009
Philadelphia, PA.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How do we bless God, How do we give God Power, strength, Glory, wisdom?? Is it not God that owns everything?

We can certainly bless God (confer happiness) and glorify God by faith and obedience, but where did you get the idea that we give God power, strength and wisdom? Just curious.

Disciple

Soldiers United 4 Christ
Feb 3, 2011
Dallas Tx
Bless him by blessing his children, Jesus said in the gospels about giving to the poor is giving to him, visiting the prisoners is visiting him, ect. and by being his mouth to share the word.