How Do We Know We Are Truly Saved?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

atpollard

Jun 30, 2019
Port Richey, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just to clarify, we're just following the Lord's direction and offering these weekly messages for anyone to participate in that wants to. You don't have to do anything, it's free, I'd appreciate a like or follow but I'm not even asking for that. We just put these out to help folks and spread the Word of God.
God bless you all!
I find the most reliable test is to get to heaven and hear “well done” from the lips of Jesus.

Until then, I prefer to “keep it simple” and just trust His word … I mean, if God started lying in Romans 10:8-9 or John 3:14-21 then we have much bigger problems than just our sins.

Reactions: BloodBought 1953

Misty Williams

Apr 8, 2022
Mobile
thefathershouseboc.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you actually get used to it, or at least i have.

If that's true, my heart hurts for you :( (and I mean that in a very loving way)

John 5:24
Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life. He does not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life.

Reactions: BloodBought 1953