How do we manifest the promises of God.....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
meshak said:
thank you faithfulone,

here is another one. do you understand prophesy clearly?

thanks again. :)

I understand much, but there is no one who has all mysteries, for there would be no need of sharing our Bread/Manna as the Lord instructed us to do. The Lord has revealed much to me and my posts are a reflection of what I have been shown. I am a discerner of spirits, not of judging a man by his looks.... but when he speaks I know if they are of God or not.

your welcome, all glory to God

meshak

Mar 18, 2013
thank you faithful,

here is another one.

do you think you are a prophet?

thank you:)

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
meshak said:
thank you faithful,

here is another one.

do you think you are a prophet?

thank you:)

What I think know is that it is the Spirit that does the work in me for I know nothing of myself that has not been given me.

meshak

Mar 18, 2013
afaithfulone4u said:
What I think know is that it is the Spirit that does the work in me for I know nothing of myself that has not been given me.
Ok, I change the phrase, are you a prophet?

thanks.

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
meshak said:
Ok, I change the phrase, are you a prophet?

thanks.
My answer is still the same. But it depends on what you mean by prophet.
Were the disciples labeled prophets? No, they were called the apostles, however Jesus was called The Prophet and there are those who will be made and birthed into the image of Christ as His body members having the mind of Christ being holy as he is holy for he is the head over his body.. the temple made without man's hands but by God. So will they to be considered prophets as well I believe. No one can say who will win the prize, even Paul said that he could be disqualified, so....
Eph 4:11-13
11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:
13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:
KJV
I do prophesy from the scriptures but as for God speaking to me that He is getting ready to do something as the prophets of old who did not have the book of Revelation to understand, No, God does not reveal to me in that way. For we have a more sure Word and He has told us the end... from the beginning. It is understanding of them that is to be sought and that is what I do.

But I do speak what I hear Him say regarding the truth of the scripture and do believe it as prophesying. And Jesus made a hint as to a prophet not being able to be received in his own hometown when he came to heal and offer the gospel of the kingdom of God being at hand. And we do see that even we have trouble getting our own family & friends to believe for healing because they knew us When... and they do not put their faith in God to heal them.. they, like those in Jesus' hometown were just looking at the MAN they had known and so they could not receive for the unbelief that God would be doing the healing, not the servant. So is this saying that we are also prophets when we do speak for God unto others? Maybe! But not in the sense of the fathers of the old will.

Mal 4:6
THE END OF THE PROPHETS.
KJV

Matt 13:54-56
54 And when he was come into his own country, he taught them in their synagogue, insomuch that they were astonished, and said, Whence hath this man this wisdom, and these mighty works?
55 Is not this the carpenter's son? is not his mother called Mary? and his brethren, James, and Joses, and Simon, and Judas?
56 And his sisters, are they not all with us? Whence then hath this man all these things?

57 And they were offended in him. But Jesus said unto them, A prophet is not without honour, save in his own country, and in his own house.
58 And he did not many mighty works there because of their unbelief.
KJV

Hopefully I have answered all of you questions now, I do not want the attention to be on who I am, but what Gods says.
Thank you and have a beautiful and peaceful day. I envy in a good way that your family all serve Christ : )
diana

meshak

Mar 18, 2013
thank you faithfulone for your patience answering all my questions.

blessings.

JB_Reformed Baptist

Many are called but few are chosen.
Feb 23, 2013
AUSTRALIA
BiggAndyy said:
So God is a giant gumball machine and the currency we use to get our prize is faith?
LOL! :)

afaithfulone4u said:
We must first Believe they are for us then step out and take HOLD of them by Faith till they manifest in our life.

The Bible is a bag of seeds and many of them are promises from God to those who believe in Him and that He is a rewarder of them who diligently seek Him.

Faith without Works is Dead faith. If you have asked God to heal you so you are believing God for healing, then the only way you are going to receive your healing is by stepping out on His Promise that says Jesus bore our sins and by his stripes YE WERE healed and confess that with your mouth for out of the abundance of the heart says God, the mouth speaketh that which he believes.
James 5:14-16
14 Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:
15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
KJV

You can not mix this FAITH SEED with doubt nor medications, nor mans diagnoses, for God will not share His glory and man has a tendency to give credit to the man, the medication, the exercise or change in diet or anything he sees or does by his own hand before God.
1 Peter 2:25
24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.
KJV
All of God's promises are manifested in your life the same way. You must find the Faith Seed of promise in His Word and then plant it in your eyes, heart until you believe it so much that it is coming out of your mouth as a confession of the thing hoped for. Always take God at His Word.
Just as you know your own name and no one can tell you different... that is how you must believe what God has said in His Word if you ever expect to receive from Him.
Look at what God says NOW FAITH means. When God says NOW faith, He is saying It is available NOW..... not just something in the future.
Heb 11:1-3
11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
2 For by it the elders obtained a good report.
3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
KJV

You must ask the Father using the name Jesus as Jesus told us to do, for the Father sees us as the Son whom He loves when you are hidden under the blood of Christ being formed into the image of the Firstborn
So does that mean IF I believe I can raise any and all dead that I come across that moves me with compassion? I assume that applies to healings as well?

What if I wanted a certain thing. Can I give God my order and in faith believe he will supply, or does that ONLY apply to things actually written in scripture? Or can I speak it into existence?

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
JB_Reformed Baptist said:
LOL! :)

So does that mean IF I believe I can raise any and all dead that I come across that moves me with compassion? I assume that applies to healings as well?

What if I wanted a certain thing. Can I give God my order and in faith believe he will supply, or does that ONLY apply to things actually written in scripture? Or can I speak it into existence?
Without faith to stand on God's promises to come to pass in your life... you won't be able to receive anything from God. Why? Because you will give credit to your own hand & your treasures for them and God will not share His glory!
Christ died for every human being on this earth... but there is one stipulation....YOU MUST BELIEVE TO RECEIVE.

Quite frankly I am astounded at you standing with the mockers and I am surprised at you not understanding this.

Matt 17:19-20
19 Then came the disciples to Jesus apart, and said, Why could not we cast him out?
20 And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed{Not mixed with doubt or your own works}, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.
KJV

Matt 21:20-22
20 And when the disciples saw it, they marvelled, saying, How soon is the fig tree withered away!
21 Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done.
22 And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.
KJV
Mark 10:51-52
51 And Jesus answered and said unto him, What wilt thou that I should do unto thee? The blind man said unto him, Lord, that I might receive my sight.
52 And Jesus said unto him, Go thy way; thy faith hath made thee whole. And immediately he received his sight, and followed Jesus in the way.
KJV
Mark 11:22-24
22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.
23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.
KJV

JB_Reformed Baptist

Many are called but few are chosen.
Feb 23, 2013
AUSTRALIA
afaithfulone4u said:
Without faith to stand on God's promises to come to pass in your life... you won't be able to receive anything from God. Why? Because you will give credit to your own hand & your treasures for them and God will not share His glory!
Christ died for every human being on this earth... but there is one stipulation....YOU MUST BELIEVE TO RECEIVE.

Quite frankly I am astounded at you standing with the mockers and I am surprised at you not understanding this.

Matt 17:19-20
19 Then came the disciples to Jesus apart, and said, Why could not we cast him out?
20 And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed{Not mixed with doubt or your own works}, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.
KJV

Matt 21:20-22
20 And when the disciples saw it, they marvelled, saying, How soon is the fig tree withered away!
21 Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done.
22 And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.
KJV
Mark 10:51-52
51 And Jesus answered and said unto him, What wilt thou that I should do unto thee? The blind man said unto him, Lord, that I might receive my sight.
52 And Jesus said unto him, Go thy way; thy faith hath made thee whole. And immediately he received his sight, and followed Jesus in the way.
KJV
Mark 11:22-24
22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.
23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.
KJV

Well, in regards to so-called mocking, I thought BA's comment was funny. As to the rest I understand quite well what is required to obtain the promises of God. I'm also aware that there are many who are guilty of the sin of assumption. Somehow they think if they can magically believe God for something/anything then it will come to pass.

However, scripture teaches emphatically that FAITH cometh by HEARING AND HEARING by the WORD OF GOD. It also states that " this is the confidence we have before him that IF we ask ACCORDING TO HIS WILL... .

And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask anything according to his will, he heareth us: And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him. 1Jn 5:14-15

I also think your use of isolated scriptures don't speak well to your understanding of God's will. Notwithstanding the 'gift of faith' Christ has said let it be according to thy faith. Moreover one runs on shaky ground if they cherry pick scripture so as to build a belief system. Context always plays a big part, and unless we start with this foundation will end up with a pretext instead of a context to which we can build upon the 'knowledge and grace' of Christ.

It seems to me you're an elderly woman who may have had experiences in the pentecostal/charismatic arena. You may have been given your head as to speak and teach. This isn't the basis for biblical teaching. Let the scriptures speak directly:

The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things; That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children,

To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed. Tit 2:3-5

From my understanding this would be a lifelong process as the younger woman go through the various stages of life and new ones are joining the ranks, that's besides acts of charity..

Axehead

May 9, 2012
afaithfulone4u said:
I can not speak for another's faith. I can only and am only accountable for my own faith for we each will stand before God to give account for our faith. I can ask:
Did you ever see Jesus send anyone to the physician? Even when one fell from a 3rd story window and was thought dead what did the man of faith do?

Acts 20:7-12
7 And upon the first day of the week, when the disciples came together to break bread, Paul preached unto them, ready to depart on the morrow; and continued his speech until midnight.
8 And there were many lights in the upper chamber, where they were gathered together.
9 And there sat in a window a certain young man named Eutychus, being fallen into a deep sleep: and as Paul was long preaching, he sunk down with sleep, and fell down from the third loft, and was taken up dead.
10 And Paul went down, and fell on him, and embracing him said, Trouble not yourselves; for his life is in him.
11 When he therefore was come up again, and had broken bread, and eaten, and talked a long while, even till break of day, so he departed.
12 And they brought the young man alive, and were not a little comforted.
KJV

I do believe that physicians are for those without God for they have nothing else to put their faith in but man. The leaves of God's herbs can be grown in your home and are better used for ailments if you have not exercised your faith.

Isn't it funny how man has twisted the truth and calls those who use God's perfect herbs the witches brew... yet the chemicals created by fallen man that are unnatural and decay our bodies and have more side effects and use up most of the commercial airtime then that the actual one symptom you took it for to begin with and it cost you an arm and a leg.... sometime literally!
Rev 22:2
2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
KJV

meshak,
What country are we referring to? The far country that the people of God who know that violence is against God's will for man are from? Or there carnal nation which God has put them to plant The Seed and SAVE souls because the nation is still in their dog eat dog nature because they do not have eyes to see?
In the old testament God condoned war to keep evil men at bay and because they always came against God's people until the Seed had come that would change the hearts of men and open our eyes to see that if we do as they do, we are the same as they are, we do not return evil for evil. When one goes to war for their carnal country... do they not kill off other Brethren/Christians on the other side? Could this be God's will to kill our brethren over carnal things? NO... it is not.

Paul who killed Christians all in the name of God thought he was doing a righteous act for his nation of carnal Israel... but what happened to that thought once Jesus stopped him on the road to Damascus? Paul never killed in the natural again! Even when the stoned Stephen he did not raise a hand nor spur filthy things against them out of his mouth because we must understand that they know not what they do, they are captive to the devils ways and until their mind is renewed in Christ to the things of God they are not in their RIGHT mind.

Thank you for your question. And I pray that it is not you who has the child.

One more thing, When Cain killed his good brother Abel, you will notice that Adam, nor Eve killed Cain.. not even God killed Cain. The reason is because Adam and Eve were not willing to kill and God only uses willing hearts to carry out His judgments.. but Woe to those who have a willing heart to harm or cause loss to another and especially one whom we are supposed to love.

Just to add to this God is right now bringing the armies of the nations to gather around Israel as HE promised He would do. Now every one who has pledge their allegiance to their flag and joined their military to fight for their country Will have NO other choice but to come against Israel and it will be GOD ALMIGHTY who they will be fighting against and again I say woe to those who have a heart to harm anyone... let alone ISRAEL for Jesus promised that those who take up the sword shall die by the sword.
Zech 14:1-5
14:1 Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.
2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
3 Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.
4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.
5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.
KJV
Isa 34:1-3
34:1 Come near, ye nations, to hear; and hearken, ye people: let the earth hear, and all that is therein; the world, and all things that come forth of it.
2 For the indignation of the LORD is upon all nations, and his fury upon all their armies: he hath utterly destroyed them, he hath delivered them to the slaughter.
3 Their slain also shall be cast out, and their stink shall come up out of their carcases, and the mountains shall be melted with their blood.
KJV
If you had a child that had diabetes and needed insulin, beside praying for them would you allow treatment for them for the insulin that will keep them living?

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
JB_Reformed Baptist said:
Well, in regards to so-called mocking, I thought BA's comment was funny. As to the rest I understand quite well what is required to obtain the promises of God. I'm also aware that there are many who are guilty of the sin of assumption. Somehow they think if they can magically believe God for something/anything then it will come to pass.

However, scripture teaches emphatically that FAITH cometh by HEARING AND HEARING by the WORD OF GOD. It also states that " this is the confidence we have before him that IF we ask ACCORDING TO HIS WILL... .

And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask anything according to his will, he heareth us: And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him. 1Jn 5:14-15

I also think your use of isolated scriptures don't speak well to your understanding of God's will. Notwithstanding the 'gift of faith' Christ has said let it be according to thy faith. Moreover one runs on shaky ground if they cherry pick scripture so as to build a belief system. Context always plays a big part, and unless we start with this foundation will end up with a pretext instead of a context to which we can build upon the 'knowledge and grace' of Christ.

It seems to me you're an elderly woman who may have had experiences in the pentecostal/charismatic arena. You may have been given your head as to speak and teach. This isn't the basis for biblical teaching. Let the scriptures speak directly:

The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things; That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children,

To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed. Tit 2:3-5

From my understanding this would be a lifelong process as the younger woman go through the various stages of life and new ones are joining the ranks, that's besides acts of charity..
And who are you to judge another's servant?
There is neither male nor female in the body of Christ for they will all be considered males, in fact, have you noticed there are no female angels nor any females mentioned at all in heaven nor who inherit the kingdom of God? So as to what God has called me to do is for me to worry about and just humble myself in obedience to him. God places us in the body as He sees fit.
As for me cherry picking scriptures to make my story fit.... you do realize that the Bible is meant to be understood by confirming scriptures and they are not just laid side by side for the casual reader.... right?
The Spirit of God is my only teacher, not that I do not listen to other MEN of God who I also see have understanding but I always use the Word for confirmation as the Spirit leads me.
As for God's will we are to seek spiritual gifts to renew our minds first and foremost for if we do not shed the lusts of the flesh we shall not be ready when our head comes for his body members.
Gal 3:16
16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.
KJV
2 Cor 1:20
20 For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us.
KJV
Eph 1:3
3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
KJV
So to know, speak and adhere to the Word is the WILL of God for His children and His Will/Word includes health, prosperity, protection and all the blessings that come from being in covenant with God. You do understand that we have covenant promises that come by walking in faith for them?

And as those in Christ have been grafted into the Root and the commonwealth of Israel then all of the same blessings that apply to them, apply to us. God Never changes, even though we do not have the added laws, we still must still abide in His Word/Christ and not lie, not steal, not commit fornication and all of the 10 found in the original Stone. And when you do, you can ask what so ever for God's main concern is that we Keep His Commandments.
Deut 28:1-13
28:1 And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:
2 And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God.
3 Blessed shalt thou be in the city, and blessed shalt thou be in the field.
4 Blessed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy ground, and the fruit of thy cattle, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep.
5 Blessed shall be thy basket and thy store.
6 Blessed shalt thou be when thou comest in, and blessed shalt thou be when thou goest out.
7 The LORD shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways.
8 The LORD shall command the blessing upon thee in thy storehouses, and in all that thou settest thine hand unto; and he shall bless thee in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.
9 The LORD shall establish thee an holy people unto himself, as he hath sworn unto thee, if thou shalt keep the commandments of the LORD thy God, and walk in his ways.
10 And all people of the earth shall see that thou art called by the name of the LORD; and they shall be afraid of thee.
11 And the LORD shall make thee plenteous in goods, in the fruit of thy body, and in the fruit of thy cattle, and in the fruit of thy ground, in the land which the LORD sware unto thy fathers to give thee.
12 The LORD shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow.
13 And the LORD shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the LORD thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them:
KJV
Eph 2:12-3:1
12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;
15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;
16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:
17 And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh.
18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.
19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;
21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:
22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.
KJV

Axehead said:
If you had a child that had diabetes and needed insulin, beside praying for them would you allow treatment for them for the insulin that will keep them living?
I see that you put more faith in man's hand than the one who Created the man. Does God need help? We should be careful not to walk in unbelief. We must read about all the past things that God has done for others throughout the Bible and LEARN from them.

Rom 1:23-25
23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
KJV
Jer 17:6
5 Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD.
KJV

We must trust in the LORD for everything in life, health, our jobs and every need we have because God frowns on those who do not rest in Him but they keep seeking to be their own god getting things by their own arm, giving all the credit to themselves or other men instead of our God who we are supposed to be dwelling in His kingdom, for we are not of this world. Only those in the world are participating with the worlds ways of gain. The LORD is the one who gives us the ability to prosper in life and we make our way prosperous when we walk in His Word and seek Him to provide when we ask.

If you are seeking THINGS such as a new car, house, job, big screen tv or anything, and you believe that God would not want you to have them, then you are walking in SIN against God's Will. Wouldn't it just be much more easy to stop pretending that it is by your own arm that you are taken care of and let God be God who told us to come to Him with our requests instead of sneaking behind His back in disobedience, according to you, to gain them? Then when they manifest, just thank Him immediately and only Him for them??
He'd like that!

Axehead

May 9, 2012
afaithfulone4u said:
I see that you put more faith in man's hand than the one who Created the man. Does God need help? We should be careful not to walk in unbelief. We must read about all the past things that God has done for others throughout the Bible and LEARN from them.

Rom 1:23-25
23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
KJV
Jer 17:6
5 Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD.
KJV

We must trust in the LORD for everything in life, health, our jobs and every need we have because God frowns on those who do not rest in Him but they keep seeking to be their own god getting things by their own arm, giving all the credit to themselves or other men instead of our God who we are supposed to be dwelling in His kingdom, for we are not of this world. Only those in the world are participating with the worlds ways of gain. The LORD is the one who gives us the ability to prosper in life and we make our way prosperous when we walk in His Word and seek Him to provide when we ask.

If you are seeking THINGS such as a new car, house, job, big screen tv or anything, and you believe that God would not want you to have them, then you are walking in SIN against God's Will. Wouldn't it just be much more easy to stop pretending that it is by your own arm that you are taken care of and let God be God who told us to come to Him with our requests instead of sneaking behind His back in disobedience, according to you, to gain them? Then when they manifest, just thank Him immediately and only Him for them??
He'd like that!
faithfulone4u,

Please just answer my question. You don't know if I put more faith in man than God and I don't know that you put more faith in God than man by your writings. That is why I am asking if you have any actual experience in what you are talking about?

Can we try that again? If you had a child that needed life saving medicine, besides prayer and fasting (if the child did not get well), would you allow treatment with medicine? You said, (and I agree) that you cannot have faith for others so I am assuming that you would do anything to preserve the child's life if they were not healed after prayer and fasting. Can you confirm that you would allow the child to be treated?

Would you consider that a blow to your spirituality if you had to turn to man to treat the child? Isn't that just pride?

Thank you in advance for your reply to my questions.

Axehead

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
Do you know what the word SORCERY means in the Greek Strongs Concordance? Pharmakea, medications, pills, pharmacists,potions.
Why do you try to trap me with my words? I do not owe my allegiance to you to give account of my actions, only to God.
But I do know this, that Medicine is sorcery and to use it or put it in others because I did not have enough faith in God is not of faith.
Sin in the earth is what is causing these diseases to run rampaged and only repentance unto God will truly heal man. Fallen man has tried to go around God's Word and live well by creating chemicals to keep symptoms at bay so they can continue to live a life of sin.
John 5:14
14 Afterward Jesus findeth him in the temple, and said unto him, Behold, thou art made whole: sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto thee.
KJV

I do not put my trust in man's hand who's goal is ill gotten gains and power and of a fallen nature, but I see that you do by your comments to intimidate me to, by calling it PRIDE to trust in the LORD alone.
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom and I think you need to repent of your letting the devil use your mouth to speak blasphemy against God so that you can be forgiven of your sin.

Ex 15:26
26 And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his

commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians:

for I am the LORD that healeth thee.
KJV
Ps 103:2-3
2 Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:

3 Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;
KJV
Acts 19:11-12
11 And God wrought special miracles by the hands of Paul:
12 So that from his body were brought unto the sick handkerchiefs or aprons, and the diseases departed from them, and the evil spirits went out of them.
KJV
Ps 111:10
10 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth for ever.
KJV

Acts 8:11
11 And to him they had regard, because that of long time he had bewitched them with sorceries.
KJV
Rev 9:20-21
20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:
21 Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.
KJV
Rev 18:23-24
23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.
24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.
KJV

Axehead

May 9, 2012
afaithfulone4u said:
Do you know what the word SORCERY means in the Greek Strongs Concordance? Pharmakea, medications, pills, pharmacists,potions.
Why do you try to trap me with my words? I do not owe my allegiance to you to give account of my actions, only to God.
But I do know this, that Medicine is sorcery and to use it or put it in others because I did not have enough faith in God is not of faith.
Sin in the earth is what is causing these diseases to run rampaged and only repentance unto God will truly heal man. Fallen man has tried to go around God's Word and live well by creating chemicals to keep symptoms at bay so they can continue to live a life of sin.
John 5:14
14 Afterward Jesus findeth him in the temple, and said unto him, Behold, thou art made whole: sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto thee.
KJV

I do not put my trust in man's hand who's goal is ill gotten gains and power and of a fallen nature, but I see that you do by your comments to intimidate me to, by calling it PRIDE to trust in the LORD alone.
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom and I think you need to repent of your letting the devil use your mouth to speak blasphemy against God so that you can be forgiven of your sin.
Yes, I know what sorcery is. I was asking a simple question trying to converse with you. It is your OP, don't you expect people to have questions? I am not trying to trap you, just looking for clarification and I don't understand why you cannot answer the question? If your words are pure and no hidden motives, how could anyone trap you? Since you brought up the discussion you must realize that people will have questions but you are thinking evil of people when you say they are trying to "trap you". This is a serious question and a circumstance that many people have found themselves in. Also, some people have withheld medicine from their children because they feel they are sinning and their child dies.

If after prayer and fasting and seeking the Lord your child needed insulin, I can only assume from your words that you would not treat your child with insulin but would let he/she die. Is this what you counsel people to do?

I was trying to figure out how you counsel people in the gravest of life's circumstances after they have prayed and fasted. Do you have children?

Axehead

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
Axehead said:
Yes, I know what sorcery is. I was asking a simple question trying to converse with you. It is your OP, don't you expect people to have questions? I am not trying to trap you, just looking for clarification and I don't understand why you cannot answer the question? If your words are pure and no hidden motives, how could anyone trap you? Since you brought up the discussion you must realize that people will have questions but you are thinking evil of people when you say they are trying to "trap you". This is a serious question and a circumstance that many people have found themselves in. Also, some people have withheld medicine from their children because they feel they are sinning and their child dies.

If after prayer and fasting and seeking the Lord your child needed insulin, I can only assume from your words that you would not treat your child with insulin but would let he/she die. Is this what you counsel people to do?

I was trying to figure out how you counsel people in the gravest of life's circumstances after they have prayed and fasted. Do you have children?

Axehead
I have already answered your question when I told you that sorcery is medication and is a sin against God to think it acceptable, necessary or greater than God for a child of God.
You probably believe that God gives us the right to exchange our God given body parts to defy God's Sovereignty and save lives too right?
When Job was ill did you ever see that he went to a physician? How about David? How about Jesus or any of the apostles?

I believe that physicians are for unbeliever's. If you must take something internally while you stand in faith for your healing, then use the herbs that God gave to us, not the chemicals the giants have concocted to rot our bodies and rob your pockets keeping you dependent upon them instead of God.
Now I have a question for you.
Do you think that if one had God's Spirit indwelling them, The Spirit would tell them to give a child something that God says is Sorcery?

Axehead

May 9, 2012
afaithfulone4u said:
I have already answered your question when I told you that sorcery is medication and is a sin against God to think it acceptable, necessary or greater than God for a child of God.
You probably believe that God gives us the right to exchange our God given body parts to defy God's Sovereignty and save lives too right?
Ok, so you don't believe in organ transplants.

afaithfulone4u said:
When Job was ill did you ever see that he went to a physician? How about David? How about Jesus or any of the apostles?
Why don't we have recorded in the Scriptures that Jesus told Luke to stop being a physician?

This is not a negative verse regarding physicians.
Jer_8:22 Is there no balm in Gilead; is there no physician there? why then is not the health of the daughter of my people recovered?

Jesus says that they that are sick need a physician.
Mat_9:12 But when Jesus heard that, he said unto them, They that be whole need not a physician, but they that are sick.

He was using the vocation of physician in a favorable light in this analogy.

Paul thinks nothing negative about a physician because he introduces Luke that way.
Col_4:14 Luke, the beloved physician, and Demas, greet you.

afaithfulone4u said:
I believe that physicians are for unbeliever's. If you must take something internally while you stand in faith for your healing, then use the herbs that God gave to us, not the chemicals the giants have concocted to rot our bodies and rob your pockets keeping you dependent upon them instead of God.
I think it is fine for you to believe what you do, but please don't lecture and condemn people for not having the faith that you have. That sound too much like one of Job's comforters. I'm hope you would not be harsh on your Christian brother or sister if after praying and fasting they chose to allow their child to have insulin.

afaithfulone4u said:
Now I have a question for you.
Do you think that if one had God's Spirit indwelling them, The Spirit would tell them to give a child something that God says is Sorcery?
Where does God say insulin is sorcery? Where does God say that a kidney transplant is sorcery?

Oh, by the way, you did not tell me whether you had children or not. I do, I have 4.

Axehead

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
Axehead,
I do not believe in organ swapping nor cosmetic surgery as in permanently changing a feature such as nose on the body that God gave us as if we are dissatisfied with how He created us and to have a man redo it.
I do have 4 grown children and they know how I feel when it comes to medications.

Luke may have been a Physician before he met Jesus, but do you think Matthew stayed a tax collector once they were preached the kingdom of God?
I believe Physicians to be for unbeliever's and you never see Jesus send anyone that needed healing to a man, saying ,Wow, this ailment stumps me... Have you seen a doctor for it?
In fact what we call a doctor today, really means a teacher of the Law or Rabbi in the Greek. The enemy has twisted the meaning.
We are told by God that if we obey His Word/Law making him the Lord of our life then He will not put these diseases upon us..

This does not mean that if one has an accident as in a car wreck or burned in a fire that they can not receive stitches, burn cream or anything for cuts and wounds.
But not to use medication internally to heal a disease is what I am talking about.
Disease comes from sin, the Bible makes it clear, accidents come from no common sense by the receiver or another. And in all reality those afflicted with either both need to seek God for either more discipline in the Word for the sin issue or more wisdom from God to gain common sense.

I do believe that God can heal no matter the situation as we seen the instance of the man falling from the 3rd floor when Paul taught and they trusted God to heal him without the hand of man.
Acts 20:9-12
9 And there sat in a window a certain young man named Eutychus, being fallen into a deep sleep: and as Paul was long preaching, he sunk down with sleep, and fell down from the third loft, and was taken up dead.
10 And Paul went down, and fell on him, and embracing him said, Trouble not yourselves; for his life is in him.
11 When he therefore was come up again, and had broken bread, and eaten, and talked a long while, even till break of day, so he departed.
KJV

If one has a disease the Bible says to repent if they have sinned and pray in Faith for God to heal them. If you were asked to help someone say to fix a flat tire, but then you noticed another man standing there watching you, so you ask the owner of the flat tire, who is this guy, and they say I asked him to come in case you could not do the job... how would that make you feel? That the person had no faith in you right? So does God when we ask for something but we bring back up.

And how many times have you had someone to ask you to help with something and you work all day on it and long comes another who tightens the last bolt and they receive all the credit? That is what we do to God.. we put other options in the quota and always give the credit to the last thing we did when we didn't see instant results, because God was trying to build up your faith in Him through patients.

If one does not have the faith to believe for a deadly healing, then begin with a small thing such as a headache or stubbed toe. When Ever I cut myself or smash a finger or anything thing of the sort I instantly say out loud "In the name of Jesus be healed" and I forget about it for it is finished and it works every time.
I take no medication not even eye drops which I found out was medication. And I have no medications in my possession. I don't care what comes upon me, I immediately go to the Father and let Him know that He is able to take it away from me in an instant if it be His will and that I will take nothing for it as I wait on Him to heal me as I know that Jesus died for my iniquities and bore them in his flesh. The good fight of faith comes next, because the problem may test my faith by uping the pain or symptom but I stand firm in my faith and thank God for the healing that I may not see yet, but I know by faith it is coming. The Just shall walk by faith and not by sight.
If we say we believe there is a God, then prove it by standing in faith for Him to manifest the thing you have asked Him to do for you and don't let the devils fiery darts get you to fall off the promise of God and into unbelief.

Axehead

May 9, 2012
afaithfulone4u said:
Axehead,
I do not believe in organ swapping nor cosmetic surgery as in permanently changing a feature such as nose on the body that God gave us as if we are dissatisfied with how He created us and to have a man redo it.
I don't have any problem with plastic surgery to help a burn victim or if someone's face was bit off by a chimpanzee. I don't have any problem with someone getting a kidney transplant. I know someone that has had lung replacement because she has cycstic fibrosis. She is not saved, but because she is still alive, there is hope.

afaithfulone4u said:
I do have 4 grown children and they know how I feel when it comes to medications.
That's great. How do they feel about medicine? Do they believe all medicine is sorcery?

afaithfulone4u said:
Luke may have been a Physician before he met Jesus,
If Luke stopped being a physician, I wonder why Paul referred to him as "Beloved Physician"?

afaithfulone4u said:
but do you think Matthew stayed a tax collector once they were preached the kingdom of God?
Even if he stayed a tax collector, he would have been an honest one, now.

afaithfulone4u said:
I believe Physicians to be for unbeliever's and you never see Jesus send anyone that needed healing to a man, saying ,Wow, this ailment stumps me... Have you seen a doctor for it?
And you never see Jesus telling us not to.

afaithfulone4u said:
In fact what we call a doctor today, really means a teacher of the Law or Rabbi in the Greek. The enemy has twisted the meaning.
We are told by God that if we obey His Word/Law making him the Lord of our life then He will not put these diseases upon us..
That is true. But we also know that many pray and fast and are still sick and even die. Some refuse to see a physician while others have the liberty to do it without any condemnation.

afaithfulone4u said:
This does not mean that if one has an accident as in a car wreck or burned in a fire that they can not receive stitches, burn cream or anything for cuts and wounds.
But not to use medication internally to heal a disease is what I am talking about.
Where is that distinction in the Scriptures?

afaithfulone4u said:
Disease comes from sin, the Bible makes it clear, accidents come from no common sense by the receiver or another. And in all reality those afflicted with either both need to seek God for either more discipline in the Word for the sin issue or more wisdom from God to gain common sense.
Well, there we finally have it! You believe ALL sickness and disease comes from sin. And you probably think it comes from the sin of the individual who is sick, right? Your understanding of ALL sickness being a result from sin from the person that is sick, makes things a lot clearer.

I assume your children and husband believe the same thing.

No mention of sin in the following verse:
John_11:4 When Jesus heard that, he said, This sickness is not unto death, but for the glory of God, that the Son of God might be glorified thereby.

Can you believe that? "Sickness for the glory of God". The way you think it would be like saying "sin for the glory of God".

Jesus said that no one sinned in the exchange, below:

John 9:1 And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth.
John 9:2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?
John 9:3 Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.
KJV
afaithfulone4u said:
I do believe that God can heal no matter the situation as we seen the instance of the man falling from the 3rd floor when Paul taught and they trusted God to heal him without the hand of man.
Acts 20:9-12
KJV

If one has a disease the Bible says to repent if they have sinned and pray in Faith for God to heal them.
Who was supposed to repent in John 9:1-3 KJV ?
afaithfulone4u said:
If you were asked to help someone say to fix a flat tire, but then you noticed another man standing there watching you, so you ask the owner of the flat tire, who is this guy, and they say I asked him to come in case you could not do the job... how would that make you feel? That the person had no faith in you right? So does God when we ask for something but we bring back up.
Your human reasoning is just that: Human reasoning, because it is not mixed with mercy and knowledge (John 9:1-3, not all sickness is a result of sin).

afaithfulone4u said:
And how many times have you had someone to ask you to help with something and you work all day on it and long comes another who tightens the last bolt and they receive all the credit? That is what we do to God.. we put other options in the quota and always give the credit to the last thing we did when we didn't see instant results, because God was trying to build up your faith in Him through patients.
If that is how you see it. But, God should get the glory for all healing. Every good gift comes down from heaven from the Father of Lights.

afaithfulone4u said:
If one does not have the faith to believe for a deadly healing, then begin with a small thing such as a headache or stubbed toe. When Ever I cut myself or smash a finger or anything thing of the sort I instantly say out loud "In the name of Jesus be healed" and I forget about it for it is finished and it works every time.
I take no medication not even eye drops which I found out was medication. And I have no medications in my possession. I don't care what comes upon me, I immediately go to the Father and let Him know that He is able to take it away from me in an instant if it be His will and that I will take nothing for it as I wait on Him to heal me as I know that Jesus died for my iniquities and bore them in his flesh. The good fight of faith comes next, because the problem may test my faith by uping the pain or symptom but I stand firm in my faith and thank God for the healing that I may not see yet, but I know by faith it is coming. The Just shall walk by faith and not by sight.
If we say we believe there is a God, then prove it by standing in faith for Him to manifest the thing you have asked Him to do for you and don't let the devils fiery darts get you to fall off the promise of God and into unbelief.
Prove you believe in God and let your child die. What have you accomplished?

Great chatting with you,
Axehead

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
I am sorry that you can not understand how to walk by faith and choose to lean on man. I have told you how to exercise your faith so that you can trust in God alone but you can't seem to grasp it and still want to have something to see in order to believe.
I pray for you to be strengthened in your faith walk so that you can trust in God and not the flesh.

Blessings

Axehead

May 9, 2012
afaithfulone4u said:
I am sorry that you can not understand how to walk by faith and choose to lean on man. I have told you how to exercise your faith so that you can trust in God alone but you can't seem to grasp it and still want to have something to see in order to believe.
I pray for you to be strengthened in your faith walk so that you can trust in God and not the flesh.

Blessings
Is that all? No response to my questions or the scriptures I listed.

God bless you, too and your children.

Axehead