How do we manifest the promises of God.....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
We must first Believe they are for us then step out and take HOLD of them by Faith till they manifest in our life.

The Bible is a bag of seeds and many of them are promises from God to those who believe in Him and that He is a rewarder of them who diligently seek Him.

Faith without Works is Dead faith. If you have asked God to heal you so you are believing God for healing, then the only way you are going to receive your healing is by stepping out on His Promise that says Jesus bore our sins and by his stripes YE WERE healed and confess that with your mouth for out of the abundance of the heart says God, the mouth speaketh that which he believes.
James 5:14-16
14 Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:
15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
KJV

You can not mix this FAITH SEED with doubt nor medications, nor mans diagnoses, for God will not share His glory and man has a tendency to give credit to the man, the medication, the exercise or change in diet or anything he sees or does by his own hand before God.
1 Peter 2:25
24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.
KJV
All of God's promises are manifested in your life the same way. You must find the Faith Seed of promise in His Word and then plant it in your eyes, heart until you believe it so much that it is coming out of your mouth as a confession of the thing hoped for. Always take God at His Word.
Just as you know your own name and no one can tell you different... that is how you must believe what God has said in His Word if you ever expect to receive from Him.
Look at what God says NOW FAITH means. When God says NOW faith, He is saying It is available NOW..... not just something in the future.
Heb 11:1-3
11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
2 For by it the elders obtained a good report.
3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
KJV

You must ask the Father using the name Jesus as Jesus told us to do, for the Father sees us as the Son whom He loves when you are hidden under the blood of Christ being formed into the image of the Firstborn

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
BiggAndyy said:
So God is a giant gumball machine and the currency we use to get our prize is faith?
God is Love and He is a good Father who supports His children and would never give them anything that would cause them to fall. He trains us up to understand who our provisions in life are from and what they are for. They are not to bribe, nor worship, nor store up for ourselves to make bigger barns, nor purchase souls, but for our enjoyment.
Most believe THEY make money by their own hands, own ideas, own giant stature.. .but every good and perfect gift comes down from the Father of lights. Only those who do not know God's love must fend for themselves. MY Father tells us to be generous because He is generous and we are to be in the image of Him.
What kind of life would it be to live eternally begging for food or our needs or stealing to make ends meet. We have a wrong understanding of what wealth is for.... But if they were evil then God would not own it all and have buried it in the earth for us to find and have dominion over in the earth.

The Love of money is what is evil... why worship the things that God created when you can have it all when you show Him love by obeying His Voice and give Him all the worship and glory and thanksgiving and Praise for His goodness.

The reason that the world is suffering so is because of those who think like you... they do not understand that if they just turn from their wicked ways that He will bestow His blessings upon them instead of His judgment and wrath.. Oh... if they only knew what they are missing!!!

Ps 112:1-113:1
112:1 Praise ye the LORD. Blessed is the man that feareth the LORD, that delighteth greatly in his commandments.
2 His seed shall be mighty upon earth: the generation of the upright shall be blessed.
3 Wealth and riches shall be in his house: and his righteousness endureth for ever.
4 Unto the upright there ariseth light in the darkness: he is gracious, and full of compassion, and righteous.
5 A good man sheweth favour, and lendeth: he will guide his affairs with discretion.
6 Surely he shall not be moved for ever: the righteous shall be in everlasting remembrance.
7 He shall not be afraid of evil tidings: his heart is fixed, trusting in the LORD.
8 His heart is established, he shall not be afraid, until he see his desire upon his enemies.
9 He hath dispersed, he hath given to the poor; his righteousness endureth for ever; his horn shall be exalted with honour.
10 The wicked shall see it, and be grieved; he shall gnash with his teeth, and melt away: the desire of the wicked shall perish.
KJV
Eccl 5:19-20
19 Every man also to whom God hath given riches and wealth, and hath given him power to eat thereof, and to take his portion, and to rejoice in his labour; this is the gift of God.
20 For he shall not much remember the days of his life; because God answereth him in the joy of his heart.
KJV
Zech 14:14
14 And Judah also shall fight at Jerusalem; and the wealth of all the heathen round about shall be gathered together, gold, and silver, and apparel, in great abundance.
KJV

If man lacks drinking water why do they look to man to fix it.... why don't they turn and seek God to bring HIS RAINS DOWN UPON THEM for water comes from God not man. Our food comes from God not man, the seeds that God put in the earth, the animals that we now eat, the sun that produces the necessary needs for the seeds to grow comes from God Ask Him to bring you your needs for His is going to judge His people who still seek their needs from the world and not HIM!
The JUST shall walk by FAITH in their God, not in their government, nor money, nor job, nor man.... GOD alone is our source!

Axehead

May 9, 2012
afaithfulone4u said:
How do we manifest the promises of God.....
By yielding to Him in faith, and allowing Him to manifest within us in all holiness and righteousness.

The promise of God that we will bear fruit and be saved will then be fulfilled.

Reactions: jiggyfly

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
Axehead said:
By yielding to Him in faith, and allowing Him to manifest within us in all holiness and righteousness.

The promise of God that we will bear fruit and be saved will then be fulfilled.
By abiding in the Word and the Word abiding in us. God does not reward wicked behavior, but His promises are for those who REMAIN in His Word/Commandments/Christ. For these are His children.

John 15:7-11
7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
8 Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.
9 As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.
10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.
11 These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.
KJV

Matt 6:30-34
30 Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?
31 Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?
32(For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.
33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
34 Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
KJV
John 16:23-24
23 And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.
24 Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.
KJV

Mark 10:29-31
29 And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's,
30 But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.
31 But many that are first shall be last; and the last first.
KJV

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There is a shell around this world that consists of principalities and powers that keeps the world in spiritual
darkness. There is also a shell around our hearts that consists of the
unbroken outer man that keeps us from experiencing God's light and
presence.

Jesus Christ would first have us to be set free from the prison of the shell
that keeps us alienated from God. Then with the life and light from God
unite together to work with God to destroy the shell that surrounds the
world in darkness.

7angels

Aug 13, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
afaithfulone4u

i have questions i would like answers too if you are up to it. don't feel insulted or anything by them but anyone who claims an all or nothing philosophy on healing is either speaking from experience which will show up as fruit in their lives or are blowing smoke which means you talk big but understand little.

so if you know how to achieve these things of God then how are you and your family, friends, and ect doing health wise? one reason i ask is if you are living the healed lifestyle then others would see it and come to you for what you have and then you can lay hands on them and heal them too(this is a great way to show God to unbelievers and confirm that God is real and wants us healed to believers).

also are you rich yet? according to God's will we should all have enough money to live a full and rewarding lifestyle. i am not referring just to giving money to missions or church and ect.

when is the last time you got a person saved?

when is the last time God talked to you?

when is the last time you had something supernatural happen in your life?

how many testamonies in the last week do you have of what God has done is your life?

how many things is God telling you to work on within your life?

how often do your prayers get answered?

how many hours do you spend with God each day?

i could go on and on but i think this is enough questions to get my answers.

God bless

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
Episkopos said:
There is a shell around this world that consists of principalities and powers that keeps the world in spiritual
darkness. There is also a shell around our hearts that consists of the
unbroken outer man that keeps us from experiencing God's light and
presence.

Jesus Christ would first have us to be set free from the prison of the shell
that keeps us alienated from God. Then with the life and light from God
unite together to work with God to destroy the shell that surrounds the
world in darkness.
This is true that the promises of God are only for those who Can believe and Can receive for you can not come out of the dark without first accepting the Light and begin to walk in the newness of life. However Jesus did not ask if demons wanted to come out of men, he just told them to come out for he had paid the price to set them free for man is God's property.

He healed ALL who could Believe for it. It is only with circumcision of the heart unto repentance that one can have faith for the Word to enter in and begin to grow. Our faith comes by hearing and hearing the promises of God and stepping out on them in faith by letting them penetrate our minds/hearts so that we can believe to receive what so ever we ask that is according to God's will.
For without faith in God and His ability to do it and that His Word and promises are truth, we will not receive anything from the Lord. For faith without the works of taking hold of them by faith as truth is Dead faith. Anyone can believe for the things they see in the natural.... but only those of faith can believe in the promises and Word of someone they can't see.
While Christ died for every human being, we will see none of the promises unless we walk by faith for them to manifest in their life.

Mark 11:22-26
22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.
23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.
25 And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.
26 But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.
KJV

Axehead

May 9, 2012
What do you say about those who DO believe but are not healed? At least not healed when they ask for healing? I do note that Jesus did not say "immediately", but that He said "shall come to pass". So, it could take some time, right? What is your experience? Immediately or Eventually?

23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.
25 And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
7angels said:
afaithfulone4u

i have questions i would like answers too if you are up to it. don't feel insulted or anything by them but anyone who claims an all or nothing philosophy on healing is either speaking from experience which will show up as fruit in their lives or are blowing smoke which means you talk big but understand little.

so if you know how to achieve these things of God then how are you and your family, friends, and ect doing health wise? one reason i ask is if you are living the healed lifestyle then others would see it and come to you for what you have and then you can lay hands on them and heal them too(this is a great way to show God to unbelievers and confirm that God is real and wants us healed to believers).

also are you rich yet? according to God's will we should all have enough money to live a full and rewarding lifestyle. i am not referring just to giving money to missions or church and ect.

when is the last time you got a person saved?

when is the last time God talked to you?

when is the last time you had something supernatural happen in your life?

how many testamonies in the last week do you have of what God has done is your life?

how many things is God telling you to work on within your life?

how often do your prayers get answered?

how many hours do you spend with God each day?

i could go on and on but i think this is enough questions to get my answers.

God bless
Not for boasting but because I understand your concern, so as a testimony I will answer your questions to hopefully build your faith

No, I am not monetarily rich as in gold and silver but this is not to say that God does not give us the ability to get wealth because He does. I tithe and give offerings for the kingdom of God to get the Word out. I am NEVER in lack and am content with what the Lord gives me for I understand the importance of training and ever so at peace and joy but with many comforts as I am still growing in the Lord.
I do not live in a mansion yet my home to me is perfect and was GIVEN to me by the Lord Free which is a supernatural story I will tell you some time. I have MANY supernatural stories to tell....God is so amazing!

I was not called to bring people in...my calling is to bring God's people to dig into their Bibles to find the treasures and understand who He is. To feed the sheep. I always exalt God in the eyes and ears of other's when I travel out and anyone who knows me, knows my dedication to the LORD and His Christ.

I hear from God every day and meditate on His Word for I do not waste my time on running here and there as most do, I work from home and all the day long I am being immersed in His Word and receiving revelation from Him. Sometimes He gives me so much understanding that I get overwhelmed and must shut down my thoughts... but it is sooo good when He pours it on it is my lack of ability to contain it all at once that gets in the way.

I have always been very healthy and rarely went to a physician other that to have a child. But but I had cancer in 2005 and I almost bled to death. My belief from scripture is that blood is sacred and we do not mingle it with others for we each have our own unique dna. So when they wanted to give me blood I refused and had to undergo 3 different procedures putting the physician under tremendous strain without receiving blood. On the last procedure to remove the cancer.. they came up to me and said, do you realize that you may die on the operating table due to your blood loss and that we will have to let you go because you are refusing the blood and that not your husband or family can change this and you will be under and not able to change your mind? At that moment... the devil came in to tempt me and it was like I was in a dark spiral it was FRIGHTENING... but I said I realize that, but no blood. The devil was working hard to get me to step off of my faith and over into fear and so that I would reject my belief to prove me to be in unbelief. I refused any other treatment such as chemo or radiation but had to be on blood thinners which I did for some months..
But then I seen in the Strong's Concordance that medication, pills, are sorcery.... immediately I went to God and told Him that I did not know that this was sorcery and I told Him that from this day forward I am not going to take another form of medication because I believe that He is the healer for the Word says He is. I do not buy or use or have any aspirins, vitamin, eye drops, cold medicines or any thing that is pharmakea in my possession since that day. If I get a headache I ask God to take it away. I have not seen a physician since that time for I already have one who is willing to heal me by FAITH costing no money. Not to say I have not had a flu symptom but I take nothing, but my prescription from the Word of God that He says BY His stripes I am healed.

Again I have had many supernatural happenings in my life and I will tell you about them someday soon.

Axehead said:
What do you say about those who DO believe but are not healed? At least not healed when they ask for healing? I do note that Jesus did not say "immediately", but that He said "shall come to pass". So, it could take some time, right? What is your experience? Immediately or Eventually?

It is one thing to say you believe then you grab a bottle of pills to help God out just in case, to show your unbelief.

Mark 9:23-24
23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.
24 And straightway the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief.
KJV

Remember we are being tested for our faith. I do not believe that walking by faith is instant, but can be. If everything were instantly manifested there would be no chance to grow in faith and anyone could just believe if it was instant. We must stand on the promises of God IN faith no matter how long it takes or what it looks, feels, sounds or seems like in the natural , for God would not let us down when we truly are putting out trust in Him for that is all He has ever wanted from His children.
The more that we step out to believe God for the smaller illnesses or needs in our life and then we see them come to pass eventually, then we can have more faith to step out on bigger things and before you know it you will have such FAITH that they will come more instantly because of the past experiences of Him being faithful.

Always give God first fruit of the lips thanksgiving and Praise immediately, for He will not play second best!

Axehead

May 9, 2012
afaithfulone4u said:
Not for boasting but because I understand your concern, so as a testimony I will answer your questions to hopefully build your faith

No, I am not monetarily rich as in gold and silver but this is not to say that God does not give us the ability to get wealth because He does. I tithe and give offerings for the kingdom of God to get the Word out. I am NEVER in lack and am content with what the Lord gives me for I understand the importance of training and ever so at peace and joy but with many comforts as I am still growing in the Lord.
I do not live in a mansion yet my home to me is perfect and was GIVEN to me by the Lord Free which is a supernatural story I will tell you some time. I have MANY supernatural stories to tell....God is so amazing!

I was not called to bring people in...my calling is to bring God's people to dig into their Bibles to find the treasures and understand who He is. To feed the sheep. I always exalt God in the eyes and ears of other's when I travel out and anyone who knows me, knows my dedication to the LORD and His Christ.

I hear from God every day and meditate on His Word for I do not waste my time on running here and there as most do, I work from home and all the day long I am being immersed in His Word and receiving revelation from Him. Sometimes He gives me so much understanding that I get overwhelmed and must shut down my thoughts... but it is sooo good when He pours it on it is my lack of ability to contain it all at once that gets in the way.

I have always been very healthy and rarely went to a physician other that to have a child. But but I had cancer in 2005 and I almost bled to death. My belief from scripture is that blood is sacred and we do not mingle it with others for we each have our own unique dna. So when they wanted to give me blood I refused and had to undergo 3 different procedures putting the physician under tremendous strain without receiving blood. On the last procedure to remove the cancer.. they came up to me and said, do you realize that you may die on the operating table due to your blood loss and that we will have to let you go because you are refusing the blood and that not your husband or family can change this and you will be under and not able to change your mind? At that moment... the devil came in to tempt me and it was like I was in a dark spiral it was FRIGHTENING... but I said I realize that, but no blood. The devil was working hard to get me to step off of my faith and over into fear and so that I would reject my belief to prove me to be in unbelief. I refused any other treatment such as chemo or radiation but had to be on blood thinners which I did for some months..
But then I seen in the Strong's Concordance that medication, pills, are sorcery.... immediately I went to God and told Him that I did not know that this was sorcery and I told Him that from this day forward I am not going to take another form of medication because I believe that He is the healer for the Word says He is. I do not buy or use or have any aspirins, vitamin, eye drops, cold medicines or any thing that is pharmakea in my possession since that day. If I get a headache I ask God to take it away. I have not seen a physician since that time for I already have one who is willing to heal me by FAITH costing no money. Not to say I have not had a flu symptom but I take nothing, but my prescription from the Word of God that He says BY His stripes I am healed.

Again I have had many supernatural happenings in my life and I will tell you about them someday soon.

It is one thing to say you believe then you grab a bottle of pills to help God out just in case, to show your unbelief.

23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.
24 And straightway the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief.
KJV

Remember we are being tested for our faith. I do not believe that walking by faith is instant, but can be. If everything were instantly manifested there would be no chance to grow in faith and anyone could just believe if it was instant. We must stand on the promises of God IN faith no matter how long it takes or what it looks, feels, sounds or seems like in the natural , for God would not let us down when we truly are putting out trust in Him for that is all He has ever wanted from His children.
The more that we step out to believe God for the smaller illnesses or needs in our life and then we see them come to pass eventually, then we can have more faith to step out on bigger things and before you know it you will have such FAITH that they will come more instantly because of the past experiences of Him being faithful.

Always give God first fruit of the lips thanksgiving and Praise immediately, for He will not play second best!
Is this a "rule" across the board or are there exceptions? What if someone needs medicine to save their life and keep them living each day?

meshak

Mar 18, 2013
afaithfulone4u said:

KJV

Thank you for your testimony.

I have simple question for you. What would you say to your child who is professed believer who asks for advise about his or her vocation that if it is bibical to join the military for the country? Would you say go ahead if that's what he or she wants to do?

thank you.

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
Axehead said:
Is this a "rule" across the board or are there exceptions? What if someone needs medicine to save their life and keep them living each day?
I can not speak for another's faith. I can only and am only accountable for my own faith for we each will stand before God to give account for our faith. I can ask:
Did you ever see Jesus send anyone to the physician? Even when one fell from a 3rd story window and was thought dead what did the man of faith do?

Acts 20:7-12
7 And upon the first day of the week, when the disciples came together to break bread, Paul preached unto them, ready to depart on the morrow; and continued his speech until midnight.
8 And there were many lights in the upper chamber, where they were gathered together.
9 And there sat in a window a certain young man named Eutychus, being fallen into a deep sleep: and as Paul was long preaching, he sunk down with sleep, and fell down from the third loft, and was taken up dead.
10 And Paul went down, and fell on him, and embracing him said, Trouble not yourselves; for his life is in him.
11 When he therefore was come up again, and had broken bread, and eaten, and talked a long while, even till break of day, so he departed.
12 And they brought the young man alive, and were not a little comforted.
KJV

I do believe that physicians are for those without God for they have nothing else to put their faith in but man. The leaves of God's herbs can be grown in your home and are better used for ailments if you have not exercised your faith.

Isn't it funny how man has twisted the truth and calls those who use God's perfect herbs the witches brew... yet the chemicals created by fallen man that are unnatural and decay our bodies and have more side effects and use up most of the commercial airtime then that the actual one symptom you took it for to begin with and it cost you an arm and a leg.... sometime literally!
Rev 22:2
2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
KJV

meshak said:
Thank you for your testimony.

I have simple question for you. What would you say to your child who is professed believer who asks for advise about his or her vocation that if it is bibical to join the military for the country? Would you say go ahead if that's what he or she wants to do?

thank you.
meshak,
What country are we referring to? The far country that the people of God who know that violence is against God's will for man are from? Or there carnal nation which God has put them to plant The Seed and SAVE souls because the nation is still in their dog eat dog nature because they do not have eyes to see?
In the old testament God condoned war to keep evil men at bay and because they always came against God's people until the Seed had come that would change the hearts of men and open our eyes to see that if we do as they do, we are the same as they are, we do not return evil for evil. When one goes to war for their carnal country... do they not kill off other Brethren/Christians on the other side? Could this be God's will to kill our brethren over carnal things? NO... it is not.

Paul who killed Christians all in the name of God thought he was doing a righteous act for his nation of carnal Israel... but what happened to that thought once Jesus stopped him on the road to Damascus? Paul never killed in the natural again! Even when the stoned Stephen he did not raise a hand nor spur filthy things against them out of his mouth because we must understand that they know not what they do, they are captive to the devils ways and until their mind is renewed in Christ to the things of God they are not in their RIGHT mind.

Thank you for your question. And I pray that it is not you who has the child.

One more thing, When Cain killed his good brother Abel, you will notice that Adam, nor Eve killed Cain.. not even God killed Cain. The reason is because Adam and Eve were not willing to kill and God only uses willing hearts to carry out His judgments.. but Woe to those who have a willing heart to harm or cause loss to another and especially one whom we are supposed to love.

Just to add to this God is right now bringing the armies of the nations to gather around Israel as HE promised He would do. Now every one who has pledge their allegiance to their flag and joined their military to fight for their country Will have NO other choice but to come against Israel and it will be GOD ALMIGHTY who they will be fighting against and again I say woe to those who have a heart to harm anyone... let alone ISRAEL for Jesus promised that those who take up the sword shall die by the sword.
Zech 14:1-5
14:1 Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.
2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
3 Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.
4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.
5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.
KJV
Isa 34:1-3
34:1 Come near, ye nations, to hear; and hearken, ye people: let the earth hear, and all that is therein; the world, and all things that come forth of it.
2 For the indignation of the LORD is upon all nations, and his fury upon all their armies: he hath utterly destroyed them, he hath delivered them to the slaughter.
3 Their slain also shall be cast out, and their stink shall come up out of their carcases, and the mountains shall be melted with their blood.
KJV

meshak

Mar 18, 2013
Thank you afaithfulone. No, my family is Jesus' servants, Jesus comes first in our household. We dont pledge to the country. Jesus is our Lord, not our country.

Jesus makes it clear to "love your enemy". His followers are not of this world. The military is politics and of this world.

And I have another question if you dont mind. It is so interesting for your "heaing" perspective.

Why did you go to the hospital when you had a cancer in the frist place if you dont believe in the modern midicine?
Why did you not ask God to just heal you instead of going to the hospital?

thank you again.

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
meshak said:
Thank you afaithfulone. No, my family is Jesus' servants, Jesus comes first in our household. We dont pledge to the country. Jesus is our Lord, not our country.

Jesus makes it clear to "love your enemy". His followers are not of this world. The military is politics and of this world.

And I have another question if you dont mind. It is so interesting for your "heaing" perspective.

Why did you go to the hospital when you had a cancer in the frist place if you dont believe in the modern midicine?
Why did you not ask God to just heal you instead of going to the hospital?

thank you again.
Because I had only been reading the Bible since 2002 Resurrection Day when my husband asked me to go to church with him one day. In fact I just had my 11 spiritual birthday which I consider far greater than my carnal birth.
This is my 2nd husband as my first husband has passed on and though he does believe in Jesus as the Son of God and has been water baptized....since we had been together he had not went to church until this peticular day.
My heart must have been ready and I believe it was a divine appointment for I received the Spirit and there are many things that happened but I did not even know about a Spirit of God. I have not put the Bible down since and I HATE to read.
I have never read a book of any thickness in my life that I can ever remember but the Bible I can not get enough of and that alone tells me that the Spirit of God is doing this work in me.
So, needless to say in 2005 I did not understand about sorcery as being Pharmekea at that time as just coming to God 3 yrs earlier. but I did see that blood is sacred and God says the life is in the blood. This can not mean that we only die if we lose our blood, for one can die in their sleep and not loose a drop. So this is saying that our spirit that is connected to the Spirit of life resides in our blood as does ones word generate the bloodline of a man rather they are called of good blood or bad blood. Jesus is the Word of life and the Spirit is the Spirit of life and they both are to be in the child of God.
Thank you and all glory to God for anything that I know : )

meshak

Mar 18, 2013
Thank you faithfulone.:)

You are an interesting servant.

May ask if you have any children and how long you have been Jesus' follower?

thanks again.

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
I do not have any children by my husband now, I have 4 and 8 grandchildren. I had attended a church in 76-78 off and on and was pushed to go up to an altar call, but my heart was not there. I was a clock watcher and never even opened the Bible nor did I renew anything and my self was my lord. The only thing that I got out of all those sermons were there was to be a rapture, 144,000, my sheep hear my voice.
So as I said, from Resurrection day 2002 was the day I was ready to serve the Lord and that was 11 years ago this past sun-day.

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
meshak said:
Thank you,

here is another one:

Do you speak in tongues?
I do sometimes but not often, but I do believe in it to edify us as we talk to God in tongues. While tongues are mainly for speaking in a foreign tongue to one who we do not know their language to testify of Christ, I do believe it to be speaking to God and the language of angels as well.
1 Cor 13:1
13:1 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.
KJV
1 Cor 14:1-4
14:1 Follow after charity, and desire spiritual gifts, but rather that ye may prophesy.
2 For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth him; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries.
3 But he that prophesieth speaketh unto men to edification, and exhortation, and comfort.
4 He that speaketh in an unknown tongue edifieth himself; but he that prophesieth edifieth the church.
Mark 16:17
17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
KJV
1 Cor 12:10-11
10 To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:
11 But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.
KJV
1 Cor 12:30-31
30 Have all the gifts of healing? do all speak with tongues? do all interpret?
31 But covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.
KJV

: )

meshak

Mar 18, 2013
thank you faithfulone,

here is another one. do you understand prophesy clearly?

thanks again.:)