How do we manifest the promises of God.....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
Axehead said:
Is that all? No response to my questions or the scriptures I listed.

God bless you, too and your children.

Axehead
You said:
Prove you believe in God and let your child die. What have you accomplished?

Axehead,
Do you not see the little faith you are showing? And I would appreciate you not trying to pull my Faith in God away by trying to get me to doubt God, which will never happen but that is what your words of unbelief and temptation so that I exalt a man's ability that I can see, over God's Word of promise that I can't see but am trusting to manifest by FAITH.

Would God really allow my child to die if my Faith was solely upon Him and not shared with medications, man's knowledge, man's help or anything from my finite ability?

Did Abraham think like that? Didn't Abraham not even hesitate when God told him to sacrifice his child of promise and Abraham was called the father of faith knew that God who not only gave him that son, but also could bring that same son up alive.
We are called to have the faith of Abraham, not the faith of the unfaithful like those who keep eating from the tree to be their own god.

We are never told to swap body parts, sacred blood, or reconstruct our selves to our liking. A physician is for unbeliever's not for those who are partaking of the tree of life who is The Word, aka Jesus The Christ.
Faith is what we used to heal our sick if you are a believer in Christ.
As to the scriptures were the people understood that a disease is not only to cause the sinner pain, but is a sign for others to see that they are under judgment for a sin. Sure, there is sickness that comes from one eating spoiled food or eating to much of things bad for them or coming in contact with a deadly chemical and while they were by accident, the chemical is made from man creating sinful things. But the fact that Jesus said that they had not sinned nor their parents shows that he did not deny that is what most sin is about, but this time was for the glory of God, and just shows God's Sovereignty and that He controls all things for His purposes and for judgment. But Jesus makes it clear to Go! and sin no more least a worse thing come upon you.
John 5:14
14 Afterward Jesus findeth him in the temple, and said unto him, Behold, thou art made whole: sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto thee.
KJV

That confirms that most disease, blindness, lameness, demon activity is due to a Lack of Word in ones life. For Jesus is the True healer and FAITH is the way to access and manifest our healings IF we are abiding in the Word and he in us.
James 5:14-16
14 Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:
15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
KJV

Axehead

May 9, 2012
afaithfulone4u said:
You said:
Prove you believe in God and let your child die. What have you accomplished?

Axehead,
Do you not see the little faith you are showing? And I would appreciate you not trying to pull my Faith in God away by trying to get me to doubt God, which will never happen but that is what your words of unbelief and temptation so that I exalt a man's ability that I can see, over God's Word of promise that I can't see but am trusting to manifest by FAITH.

Would God really allow my child to die if my Faith was solely upon Him and not shared with medications, man's knowledge, man's help or anything from my finite ability?
I know people and testimonies of those who had great faith and they refused medication for their child and their child died. I can share the stories with you. I am not trying to cause you to doubt God. I think you are proposing a theological fallacy that all sickness and disease are the result of personal sin, when Jesus says it is not.

I know you don't want to pursue this and that is fine.

May the Lord bless and keep you and continue to increase your faith in Him.

Axehead

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
Axehead said:
I know people and testimonies of those who had great faith and they refused medication for their child and their child died. I can share the stories with you. I am not trying to cause you to doubt God. I think you are proposing a theological fallacy that all sickness and disease are the result of personal sin, when Jesus says it is not.

I know you don't want to pursue this and that is fine.

May the Lord bless and keep you and continue to increase your faith in Him.

Axehead

I do see the dilemma when you have small children Axehead and I don't want to condemn others really, because we are learning to build up our faith and that is what I hope to encourage. I would like to see us at least using the herbs that God created for us for healings if we must see something before we can believe for healing, it is far better than the chemical potions of the sorcerers that only want money concoct.
We can grow those and it is free as is Supernatural healing from God. In God's kingdom there is no charge for healing, only one must believe till they see the manifestation of the thing hoped for.
God will not perform for us for where is the faith in that if anyone can just SAY Please God heal me and it happens for everyone every time?
He rewards us for standing Firm in faith for Him to bring things to pass, even if we must be patient in our testing time when the heat is turned up and the devil throws his whole bag of tricks at us at the last minute trying to get us to throw down God's Word of promise and throw in the towel, because he knows that our Breakthrough is about to MANIFEST and he knows how much our faith will be in creased if it does and when we give glory to God, praising and worshipping Him, then the devil flees... The devil only needs to steal our faith in God and he has us whipped.

Do you know how to tell when God is about to bring your victory to pass? It is when is seems the darkest hour and time is running out, for it is always darkest, just before the Dawn.

I pray for you as well and your family to be strengthened in your faith so that God can be the only thing you need to depend on and you can get completely out of Egypt. Think how wonderful that would be to just put all of your trust in God for everything we need in life with no worries, just show Him our love by obedience to His Son/Word and all other things shall be ADDED unto us Promises God.

Blessings,
diana

JB_Reformed Baptist

Many are called but few are chosen.
Feb 23, 2013
AUSTRALIA
afaithfulone4u said:
And who are you to judge another's servant?
There is neither male nor female in the body of Christ for they will all be considered males, in fact, have you noticed there are no female angels nor any females mentioned at all in heaven nor who inherit the kingdom of God? So as to what God has called me to do is for me to worry about and just humble myself in obedience to him. God places us in the body as He sees fit.
As for me cherry picking scriptures to make my story fit.... you do realize that the Bible is meant to be understood by confirming scriptures and they are not just laid side by side for the casual reader.... right?
The Spirit of God is my only teacher, not that I do not listen to other MEN of God who I also see have understanding but I always use the Word for confirmation as the Spirit leads me.
As for God's will we are to seek spiritual gifts to renew our minds first and foremost for if we do not shed the lusts of the flesh we shall not be ready when our head comes for his body members.
Gal 3:16
16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.
KJV
2 Cor 1:20
20 For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us.
KJV
Eph 1:3
3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
KJV
So to know, speak and adhere to the Word is the WILL of God for His children and His Will/Word includes health, prosperity, protection and all the blessings that come from being in covenant with God. You do understand that we have covenant promises that come by walking in faith for them?

And as those in Christ have been grafted into the Root and the commonwealth of Israel then all of the same blessings that apply to them, apply to us. God Never changes, even though we do not have the added laws, we still must still abide in His Word/Christ and not lie, not steal, not commit fornication and all of the 10 found in the original Stone. And when you do, you can ask what so ever for God's main concern is that we Keep His Commandments.
Deut 28:1-13
28:1 And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:
2 And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God.
3 Blessed shalt thou be in the city, and blessed shalt thou be in the field.
4 Blessed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy ground, and the fruit of thy cattle, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep.
5 Blessed shall be thy basket and thy store.
6 Blessed shalt thou be when thou comest in, and blessed shalt thou be when thou goest out.
7 The LORD shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways.
8 The LORD shall command the blessing upon thee in thy storehouses, and in all that thou settest thine hand unto; and he shall bless thee in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.
9 The LORD shall establish thee an holy people unto himself, as he hath sworn unto thee, if thou shalt keep the commandments of the LORD thy God, and walk in his ways.
10 And all people of the earth shall see that thou art called by the name of the LORD; and they shall be afraid of thee.
11 And the LORD shall make thee plenteous in goods, in the fruit of thy body, and in the fruit of thy cattle, and in the fruit of thy ground, in the land which the LORD sware unto thy fathers to give thee.
12 The LORD shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow.
13 And the LORD shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the LORD thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them:
KJV
Eph 2:12-3:1
12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;
15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;
16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:
17 And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh.
18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.
19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;
21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:
22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.
KJV

I see that you put more faith in man's hand than the one who Created the man. Does God need help? We should be careful not to walk in unbelief. We must read about all the past things that God has done for others throughout the Bible and LEARN from them.

Rom 1:23-25
23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
KJV
Jer 17:6
5 Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD.
KJV

We must trust in the LORD for everything in life, health, our jobs and every need we have because God frowns on those who do not rest in Him but they keep seeking to be their own god getting things by their own arm, giving all the credit to themselves or other men instead of our God who we are supposed to be dwelling in His kingdom, for we are not of this world. Only those in the world are participating with the worlds ways of gain. The LORD is the one who gives us the ability to prosper in life and we make our way prosperous when we walk in His Word and seek Him to provide when we ask.

If you are seeking THINGS such as a new car, house, job, big screen tv or anything, and you believe that God would not want you to have them, then you are walking in SIN against God's Will. Wouldn't it just be much more easy to stop pretending that it is by your own arm that you are taken care of and let God be God who told us to come to Him with our requests instead of sneaking behind His back in disobedience, according to you, to gain them? Then when they manifest, just thank Him immediately and only Him for them??
He'd like that!
In response to your opening line_1Co 2:15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

As to the second paragraph, you would do better to address your feminist mindset before engaging the scriptures so as to teach another woman or child. Your understanding of "neither male or female" is completely wrong. I suspect any woman that uses such things to be quite rebellious and hides behind a facade of "spirit ual encounters" - and has emotional issues - instead of the objective word of God to determine the truth of a matter.

For what's its worth.

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
You are entitled to your opinion, that's what carnal man does, they try to reason away things they don't understand by calling others names and falsely accuse them with belittling intimidating slander's to try and bring them down to their level, Cain used that to slay his brother Abel, he thought if cut out the competition, he didn't have to raise his standards up to be on top. I would repent of your falsely accusing me so that I can forgive you....

For what it's worth

Oh, I am not as you think, but I do know of my authority in Christ and my boldness for the Word.

JB_Reformed Baptist

Feb 23, 2013
AUSTRALIA
afaithfulone4u said:
You are entitled to your opinion, that's what carnal man does, they try to reason away things they don't understand by calling others names and falsely accuse them with belittling intimidating slander's to try and bring them down to their level, Cain used that to slay his brother Abel, he thought if cut out the competition, he didn't have to raise his standards up to be on top. I would repent of your falsely accusing me so that I can forgive you....

For what it's worth

Oh, I am not as you think, but I do know of my authority in Christ and my boldness for the Word.
afaithfulone4u said:

For what it's worth

:) Is that what one would call a "spiritual outburst" or do you think it's a reaction of the sarx.

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
Why do you find it important to fight and belittle? You need to search within yourself from what this root of bitterness is all about , then humble yourself unto submission to the Word.
Heb 12:14-17
14 Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:
15 Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled;
16 Lest there be any fornicator, or profane person, as Esau, who for one morsel of meat sold his birthright.
17 For ye know how that afterward, when he would have inherited the blessing, he was rejected: for he found no place of repentance, though he sought it carefully with tears.
KJV

JB_Reformed Baptist

Feb 23, 2013
AUSTRALIA
afaithfulone4u said:
Why do you find it important to fight and belittle? You need to search within yourself from what this root of bitterness is all about , then humble yourself unto submission to the Word.
Heb 12:14-17
14 Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:
15 Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled;
16 Lest there be any fornicator, or profane person, as Esau, who for one morsel of meat sold his birthright.
17 For ye know how that afterward, when he would have inherited the blessing, he was rejected: for he found no place of repentance, though he sought it carefully with tears.
KJV

Why do you falsely accuse me? Has no-one brought you to account. Why will you NOT submit to the word of GOD. Could it be you are like Meriam who said to Moses "has not God spoken to all of us". Remember her discipline? She was presumptuous and anti authority.

Live and learn.

KingJ

Mar 18, 2011
South Africa
afaithfulone4u said:
afaithfulone4u, on 09 Apr 2013 - 18:01, said:
I am sorry that you can not understand how to walk by faith and choose to lean on man. I have told you how to exercise your faith so that you can trust in God alone but you can't seem to grasp it and still want to have something to see in order to believe.
I pray for you to be strengthened in your faith walk so that you can trust in God and not the flesh.

Blessings
How is not leaning on man, not tempting God? :eek:

The only verse you need on healing is John 9:31. All saved children of God have equal prayer rights as God is impartial.

Claiming God's promises has been proven time and time again to be shallow Christianity. On par with treating your wife like the house-cleaner.

I know you can discern better then this Faifhtfulone!

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
KingJ said:
How is not leaning on man, not tempting God? :eek:

The only verse you need on healing is John 9:31. All saved children of God have equal prayer rights as God is impartial.

Claiming God's promises has been proven time and time again to be shallow Christianity. On par with treating your wife like the house-cleaner.

I know you can discern better then this Faifhtfulone!
KingJ,
you are confusing just saying words of faith with BELIEVING them in your heart to receive them. God's promises work on the faith of the man who hears them. The Bible is the Will of God and the NT is His last Will and testament to His inheritance. Now if you were an heir you would have to show proof before you would receive what your relative had left you and we do that by proving we are a child of God when it comes to our inheritance and the only way that you can do that is to be Abiding in His Word and walking in Faith to receive because that is the condition of our covenant with God. Faith is for now, and it must be exercised so that we do not put our trust in man's hand or pills or ourselves for God will not share His glory. So when you ask God for help and then you turn to man or self efforts to help God out, He steps back for one of faith would know that God does not need our help. If we could do it without Him we would not have prayed for His intervention, so why do we think He needs our support or He can't do it? All He needs from us is Devoted Faith that is immovable, unshaken, solid as one standing firm on the Rock.
God made man, and God's will will always be done in the earth for not even a sparrow falls to the ground without His OK. So do you seriously think that God would look at someone who's whole heart(not half heartedly) is depending and looking up to their Father for help, and let him fall and loose faith in God without a cause?
Every instance were the person was healed was because they had total faith in God. Faith is not just saying Jesus is the Son of God for even the demons know this and it isn't going to save them one bit. You can have a contract at a health club with many benefits, but if you don't know what they are or you don't exercise you will see no results.
Christ finished the work at the cross, now it is up to us to use the authority of His name which is THE WORD to take hold of our benefits for our covenant works on FAITH to manifest them into our life, otherwise everyone would reap the benefits without doing anything for he died for the WHOLE world, but only the BELIEVER'S who walk by faith shall benefit from it.
Heb 11:6
6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
KJV
Matt 9:29
29 Then touched he their eyes, saying, According to your faith be it unto you.
KJV
Matt 9:22
22 But Jesus turned him about, and when he saw her, he said, Daughter, be of good comfort; thy faith hath made thee whole. And the woman was made whole from that hour.
KJV
Mark 10:52
52 And Jesus said unto him, Go thy way; thy faith hath made thee whole. And immediately he received his sight, and followed Jesus in the way.
KJV
Mark 4:40
40 And he said unto them, Why are ye so fearful? how is it that ye have no faith?
KJV
Mark 11:22
22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.
KJV
Luke 18:8
8 I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?
KJV
Luke 22:32
32 But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren.
KJV
Matt 13:57-58
57 And they were offended in him. But Jesus said unto them, A prophet is not without honour, save in his own country, and in his own house.
58 And he did not many mighty works there because of their unbelief.
KJV

JB_Reformed Baptist said:
Why do you falsely accuse me? Has no-one brought you to account. Why will you NOT submit to the word of GOD. Could it be you are like Meriam who said to Moses "has not God spoken to all of us". Remember her discipline? She was presumptuous and anti authority.

Live and learn.
My spiritual head would be my husband, with Christ the head of him and me, not you nor any other. See unlike you, the Spirit shows me all things and tells me what to tell the people so for you to tell me to be silenced is not your place for I am not under your authority. If the Lord shows me what to say and I am being Christ like speaking only what my Father tells me, then who are you to intimidate me and to despise(think little) of what I say?
Know that an elder is not one who is older in man's years.. but can be a 5 year old who is spiritually more mature than one who has warmed a pew bench for 50yrs. but has never attempted to step out on the Water to walk with Jesus. We are all learning and at different stages of spirit growth but there is no leaders such as one who knows it all that we bow down to and there is no mention that the 5 fold ministry is JUST FOR MEN.

It is God who places the body members of Christ in their many mansions to rule over His flock, but Jesus said those who are last, shall be first, and those who are first, shall be last. That is how you tell who is the greatest. I may have sarcasm, but so did Jesus my example. I am sent to do my assignment that I have been given, and you should just stick to yours please for you are not my head.

Eph 5:22-24
22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.
KJV
1 Peter 5:1-7
5:1 The elders which are among you I exhort, who am also an elder, and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that shall be revealed:
2 Feed the flock of God which is among you, taking the oversight thereof, not by constraint, but willingly; not for filthy lucre, but of a ready mind;
3 Neither as being lords over God's heritage, but being ensamples to the flock.
4 And when the chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away.
5 Likewise, ye younger, submit yourselves unto the elder. Yea, all of you be subject one to another, and be clothed with humility: for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble.
6 Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:
7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.
KJV