HOW DO WE PROVOKE A JEW[ OR HEBREW ] TO JEALOUSY

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh yes he did. What is the Gospel of the Kingdom, after Christ's ascension? If you, Israel, as a nation, will believe that Christ is the promised Messiah, as spoken of in the OT, He will return and set up your promised Kingdom. The only difference in the Gospel during His ministry, was that He was right there among them.

In essence, Acts is an extension of Christ's ministry. The only goal in both was the conversion of Israel to believe that Christ was the promised Messiah

The term "Kingdom of Heaven" only appears in Matthew. The term, "Kingdom of God" appears in Matthew and the other 3 gospels. These 2 terms are interchangeable. This is proven when the K of H verses in Matthew are talking about the same thing as a K of G verse in one of the other gospels. For example:
Mt 13:10-11
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
Mk 4:11
And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables:

"Kingdom of God" appears 7 times in Acts and 8 times in Paul's Acts epistles. All the verses below speak of the same thing

Jesus Christ
Mk 1:14
Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God,

To Jews in Acts
Acts 8:12
But when they believed Philip preaching the things concerning the kingdom of God, and the name of Jesus Christ, they were baptized, both men and women.
Ac 19:8
And he went into the synagogue, and spake boldly for the space of three months, disputing and persuading the things concerning the kingdom of God.
Ac 28:23
And when they had appointed him a day, there came many to him into his lodging; to whom he expounded and testified the kingdom of God, persuading them concerning Jesus, both out of the law of Moses, and out of the prophets, from morning till evening.

To Gentiles in Acts by Paul
2Thess 1:5
Which is a manifest token of the righteous judgment of God, that ye may be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which ye also suffer:
1Cor 6:10
Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

The only thing Paul ever preached, the proof that Christ was the Messiah promised in the Old Testament
Acts 26:22
Having therefore obtained help of God, I continue unto this day, witnessing both to small and great, saying none other things than those which the prophets and Moses did say should come:

The same thing preached in the Gospels, The Gospel of the Kingdom, was preached both to Jews and Gentiles during Acts. Why, because both had an identical goal, the repentance of the nation of Israel, so Christ would return.

What everybody preached during Acts has always been tricky. Paul also preached the Gospel of Christ, the Gospel of God, and the Gospel of the Grace of God. I think that Paul took a few of the Jews and quite a few Gentiles a bit further, on the side. These, I believe, are the first members of the brand new church that formed in Paul's 7 after-Acts epistles.

The term, "Gospel" means "good news" or "glad tidings". Nothing more, nothing less. It's a very generic term

Yet you never address (Matt. 10: 5-7). Why?

The 'kingdom of Heaven' in Matthew is in the kingdom of God. It doesn't mean both are the same.

You say the only thing Paul ever preached was the Messiah promised in the Old Testament. That is not true. See (Eph. 2:11-22).

In other words, the Gospel of the kingdom is not the Gospel of Grace that Paul preached.

Stranger

Ac28

May 18, 2016
Arkansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yet you never address (Matt. 10: 5-7). Why?

The 'kingdom of Heaven' in Matthew is in the kingdom of God. It doesn't mean both are the same.

You say the only thing Paul ever preached was the Messiah promised in the Old Testament. That is not true. See (Eph. 2:11-22).

In other words, the Gospel of the kingdom is not the Gospel of Grace that Paul preached.

Stranger

Why is the term K of H only used in Matthew and not in the other 3 gospels? I don't know either.
Why does Matthew use K of H, 32 times through Mt 19:12 and stop. Beyond that, he uses K of G, 3 times. In 2 other verses before Mt 19:12, he says K of G.

As everyone knows, there are many passages in the 4 gospels that overlap each other, in the various scenes that are depicted. In the example I gave, Mt 13:10-11 depicts the same scene as Mk 4:11. Both talk about keeping the mysteries of the Kingdom from Israel. Same exact time and place, in almost the exact same words. but Matthew uses K of H and Mark uses K of G. In that scene, the 2 were definitely interchangeable, since the K of H can always be called the K of G. It would take a little time, but I think I could find at least 5 more pairs of identical scenes, with K of H in one and K of G in the other

I agree that the earthly K of H is one part of the Universal K of G. In 1Cor 15:50, it says that flesh and blood cannot inherit the K of G. That can't be the earth, can it? It can't be heaven, because no one during Acts had a calling of Heaven. I think it's the New Jerusalem, in that case.

If the K of H is only a part of the all-encompassing universal K of G, it would be OK to call the K of H the K of G, but not OK to call the K of G the K of H. Therefore, in Mk 4:11, above, the K of G must be identical with the K of H in Mt 13:10-11, at least in its earthly form. And, in Mk, Lk, and Jn, where K of H is never used, many of those places where it says K of G, it means K of H. The same with many of the 15 total occurrences of the K or G in Acts and Paul's 6 Acts epistles. Many of these could likely be the K of H. To find out, they and their context would have to be closely looked at

The command by God to rightly divide His Word, in 2Tim 2:15, means, in my opinion and just about anyone else's opinion that rightly divides, to cut God's word in one place where only scripture written directly to us Gentiles would be on one side of the cut and only books about or for Israel would be on the other side of the cut. The phrase, "rightly divide:, according to Strong's, means "to make a straight cut", "cut correctly" or "correctly dissect". If your Bible says something different, like "correctly handle", it's wrong, according to the true definition. The reason God tells us to do this is because god's dealings with Israel are very much different than the way He deals with Gentiles. Therefore, if we don't rightly divide His Word, there will be many contradictions and much confusion on what God meant for only us Gentiles. If we don't rightly divide, we will end up thinking that many of the things meant for Israel are meant for us, and we would be very wrong. Actually, that is the case today in all of Christendom. If I were a betting man, I would wager that not more than 1/2% of all of Christendom obey God and rightly divide His word. Since denominational preachers have to toe the Denomination's line, and no mainstream denomination obeys God and rightly divides, at least half of what is taught in denominational churches is NOT meant for us Gentiles.

So, where must we CUT the scripture? The only place in the Bible, after Gen 11, that, when cut, will be all-Israel on one side of the cut and all-Gentile on the other side is Acts 28:25-28, where God set Israel aside. On the back side of the cut, there is the Acts dispensation, which is all-Israel, because all the saved Gentiles in the Acts church were grafted into Israel and were, therefore, part of Israel. On the other side of the cut are Paul's 7 epistles, all written after Acts, and only they contain what is truth for today TO us Gentiles. There is nothing in Acts or the Gospels that will tell you what or where your future afterlife will be or what the rules are concerning that afterlife. Everything in Acts is for that Jewish/Gentile church formed during Acts. The information about the Hope, Calling, and other things, that concern you and your family and every Saint living today, are found ONLY in Paul's last 7 books - Eph, Phil, Col, 1&2Tim, Titus, and Philemon . For example, the Calling for the Acts Church is the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of Heaven and attaches to the New Earth. The Acts resurrection Hope is the Rapture. The Calling for us today, found in those 7 books, is to be IN Heaven and the Resurrection, or Hope, for today, is called the "Appearing", a completely different event that is infinitely better than the rapture.

The reason I went through all of this was to show you that you cannot prove anything about the Acts period by quoting scripture from Ephesians or the other 6 after-Acts books listed above, or, Visa Versa. The 2 are incompatible, because of the huge differences of time and people, and that the content of the 2 are totally different. That's what right division is all about. There is much in Acts that is valuable FOR our learning, but there's nothing in Acts that tell you and I what happens to US. For that, we can only look in Paul's after-Acts books.

So, your quoting Eph 2:11-22, to prove that Paul taught something other than what he said in Ac 26, is totally invalid, based on right division. Paul did preach things that were different than Ac 26:22, but ONLY for the NEW dispensation found ONLY in Eph, Col, etc.

Most all of the denominational system mixes the all-Jewish things found in Acts and the Gospels, with the all-Gentile things in Eph, Col, etc., That is why the denominational system is so messed up and that is why God inspired Paul to write 2Tim 2:15. However, NO PREACHER in the mainstream Denominational System obeys 2Tim 2:15 except for some very feeble Acts 2 dispensational attempts by some Baptists.

The Gospel of grace was named such, only because the saved Gentiles in Acts didn't have to keep the law, but they still had to keep those 4 ordinances spelled out in Acts 15. Gentiles during Acts never had PURE Grace, like we have today, under Paul's post-Acts dispensation. I still think the Kingdom was preached to the Gentiles in Acts, the only difference being that, they "officially" did not have to keep the law. In ever case I know of, in the NT, Grace is the opposite of Law.

Last edited:

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why is the term K of H only used in Matthew and not in the other 3 gospels? I don't know either.
Why does Matthew use K of H, 32 times through Mt 19:12 and stop. Beyond that, he uses K of G, 3 times. In 2 other verses before Mt 19:12, he says K of G.

As everyone knows, there are many passages in the 4 gospels that overlap each other, in the various scenes that are depicted. In the example I gave, Mt 13:10-11 depicts the same scene as Mk 4:11. Both talk about keeping the mysteries of the Kingdom from Israel. Same exact time and place, in almost the exact same words. but Matthew uses K of H and Mark uses K of G. In that scene, the 2 were definitely interchangeable, since the K of H can always be called the K of G. It would take a little time, but I think I could find at least 5 more pairs of identical scenes, with K of H in one and K of G in the other

I agree that the earthly K of H is one part of the Universal K of G. In 1Cor 15:50, it says that flesh and blood cannot inherit the K of G. That can't be the earth, can it? It can't be heaven, because no one during Acts had a calling of Heaven. I think it's the New Jerusalem, in that case.

If the K of H is only a part of the all-encompassing universal K of G, it would be OK to call the K of H the K of G, but not OK to call the K of G the K of H. Therefore, in Mk 4:11, above, the K of G must be identical with the K of H in Mt 13:10-11, at least in its earthly form. And, in Mk, Lk, and Jn, where K of H is never used, many of those places where it says K of G, it means K of H. The same with many of the 15 total occurrences of the K or G in Acts and Paul's 6 Acts epistles. Many of these could likely be the K of H. To find out, they and their context would have to be closely looked at

The command by God to rightly divide His Word, in 2Tim 2:15, means, in my opinion and just about anyone else's opinion that rightly divides, to cut God's word in one place where only scripture written directly to us Gentiles would be on one side of the cut and only books about or for Israel would be on the other side of the cut. The phrase, "rightly divide:, according to Strong's, means "to make a straight cut", "cut correctly" or "correctly dissect". If your Bible says something different, like "correctly handle", it's wrong, according to the true definition. The reason God tells us to do this is because god's dealings with Israel are very much different than the way He deals with Gentiles. Therefore, if we don't rightly divide His Word, there will be many contradictions and much confusion on what God meant for only us Gentiles. If we don't rightly divide, we will end up thinking that many of the things meant for Israel are meant for us, and we would be very wrong. Actually, that is the case today in all of Christendom. If I were a betting man, I would wager that not more than 1/2% of all of Christendom obey God and rightly divide His word. Since denominational preachers have to toe the Denomination's line, and no mainstream denomination obeys God and rightly divides, at least half of what is taught in denominational churches is NOT meant for us Gentiles.

So, where must we CUT the scripture? The only place in the Bible, after Gen 11, that, when cut, will be all-Israel on one side of the cut and all-Gentile on the other side is Acts 28:25-28, where God set Israel aside. On the back side of the cut, there is the Acts dispensation, which is all-Israel, because all the saved Gentiles in the Acts church were grafted into Israel and were, therefore, part of Israel. On the other side of the cut are Paul's 7 epistles, all written after Acts, and only they contain what is truth for today TO us Gentiles. There is nothing in Acts or the Gospels that will tell you what or where your future afterlife will be or what the rules are concerning that afterlife. Everything in Acts is for that Jewish/Gentile church formed during Acts. The information about the Hope, Calling, and other things, that concern you and your family and every Saint living today, are found ONLY in Paul's last 7 books - Eph, Phil, Col, 1&2Tim, Titus, and Philemon . For example, the Calling for the Acts Church is the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of Heaven and attaches to the New Earth. The Acts resurrection Hope is the Rapture. The Calling for us today, found in those 7 books, is to be IN Heaven and the Resurrection, or Hope, for today, is called the "Appearing", a completely different event that is infinitely better than the rapture.

The reason I went through all of this was to show you that you cannot prove anything about the Acts period by quoting scripture from Ephesians or the other 6 after-Acts books listed above, or, Visa Versa. The 2 are incompatible, because of the huge differences of time and people, and that the content of the 2 are totally different. That's what right division is all about. There is much in Acts that is valuable FOR our learning, but there's nothing in Acts that tell you and I what happens to US. For that, we can only look in Paul's after-Acts books.

So, your quoting Eph 2:11-22, to prove that Paul taught something other than what he said in Ac 26, is totally invalid, based on right division. Paul did preach things that were different than Ac 26:22, but ONLY for the NEW dispensation found ONLY in Eph, Col, etc.

Most all of the denominational system mixes the all-Jewish things found in Acts and the Gospels, with the all-Gentile things in Eph, Col, etc., That is why the denominational system is so messed up and that is why God inspired Paul to write 2Tim 2:15. However, NO PREACHER in the mainstream Denominational System obeys 2Tim 2:15 except for some very feeble Acts 2 dispensational attempts by some Baptists.

The Gospel of grace was named such, only because the saved Gentiles in Acts didn't have to keep the law, but they still had to keep those 4 ordinances spelled out in Acts 15. Gentiles during Acts never had PURE Grace, like we have today, under Paul's post-Acts dispensation. I still think the Kingdom was preached to the Gentiles in Acts, the only difference being that, they "officially" did not have to keep the law. In ever case I know of, in the NT, Grace is the opposite of Law.

Pay attention smoke meister. You never addressed (Matt. 10:5-7). Why?

Stranger

Ac28

May 18, 2016
Arkansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pay attention smoke meister. You never addressed (Matt. 10:5-7). Why?

Stranger
Why, because Mt 10:5-7 is TOTALLY irrelevant to the discussion and your dwelling on it only proves your lack of knowledge of the subject. Christ was sent to Israel ONLY - Mt 15:24. Therefore, during His ministry, when he preached the good news of the Kingdom of Heaven, it was ALWAYS to Israel. It's obvious what was preached during the Gospels and to whom it was preached. I know it, you know it, everybody that believes their Bible knows it.

The question is what was preached during Acts. During Acts. the same exact Gospel of the Kingdom was preached by the 12 and by Paul. Why, because the only goal in Acts was the exact same as the only goal in the Gospels - to convince Israel, as a nation, to repent and accept Christ, for ONLY then would Christ return and start this promised Kingdom - Mt 23:39, Ac 3:19-21. That's why Paul was commanded by God to go to the Jews first. The saved Gentiles during Acts were second class members of the church, as proven by Rom 9:4 - they couldn't even teach or preach, as the "service of God" belonged to Israel. The goal in Acts was certainly not to start a church.

I have proven to you that the term, Kingdom of God, was sometimes used in place of the Kingdom of Heaven. My guess is that about half, or more, of the times that the term, K of G, was used during Acts and Paul's Acts epistles, it was used to mean the earthly, Jewish K of H. Like I proved earlier, K or G can always be used to mean K of H, but K of H can never be used to mean K of G. The entire Acts period was all-Israel, since all saved Gentiles were grafted into Israel. The ONLY reason Gentiles were allowed into the Jewish church was to provoke Israel to jealousy, so they might repent. The only reason for the Gifts was to provide Israel with their required "sign", so they might repent. ANYTHING and EVERYTHING done during Acts was done to help achieve the repentance of Israel. The Acts "church" was not a church as we think of it. It was simply a group of like-minded people with no formal organization. The same Greek word rendered "church" was used of the pagan silversmiths in Acts 19. It is a mistake to get bogged down with the words, "gospel" and "church", since in the Greek, they are very generic words, meaning "good news" and "assembly of like-minded people".

Why don't you believe these 2 verses?

Acts 26:22 = part of the Gospel of the Kingdom
"Having therefore obtained help of God, I continue unto this day, witnessing both to small and great, saying none other things than those which the prophets and Moses did say should come:"

Acts 28:20
His preaching to Gentiles was only for the hope of Israel
"For this cause therefore have I called for you, to see you, and to speak with you: because that for the hope of Israel I am bound with this chain."

Last edited:

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why, because Mt 10:5-7 is TOTALLY irrelevant to the discussion and your dwelling on it only proves your lack of knowledge of the subject. Christ was sent to Israel ONLY - Mt 15:24. Therefore, during His ministry, when he preached the good news of the Kingdom of Heaven, it was ALWAYS to Israel. It's obvious what was preached during the Gospels and to whom it was preached. I know it, you know it, everybody that believes their Bible knows it.

The question is what was preached during Acts. During Acts. the same exact Gospel of the Kingdom was preached by the 12 and by Paul. Why, because the only goal in Acts was the exact same as the only goal in the Gospels - to convince Israel, as a nation, to repent and accept Christ, for ONLY then would Christ return and start this promised Kingdom - Mt 23:39, Ac 3:19-21. That's why Paul was commanded by God to go to the Jews first. The saved Gentiles during Acts were second class members of the church, as proven by Rom 9:4 - they couldn't even teach or preach, as the "service of God" belonged to Israel. The goal in Acts was certainly not to start a church.

I have proven to you that the term, Kingdom of God, was sometimes used in place of the Kingdom of Heaven. My guess is that about half, or more, of the times that the term, K of G, was used during Acts and Paul's Acts epistles, it was used to mean the earthly, Jewish K of H. Like I proved earlier, K or G can always be used to mean K of H, but K of H can never be used to mean K of G. The entire Acts period was all-Israel, since all saved Gentiles were grafted into Israel. The ONLY reason Gentiles were allowed into the Jewish church was to provoke Israel to jealousy, so they might repent. The only reason for the Gifts was to provide Israel with their required "sign", so they might repent. ANYTHING and EVERYTHING done during Acts was done to help achieve the repentance of Israel. The Acts "church" was not a church as we think of it. It was simply a group of like-minded people with no formal organization. The same Greek word rendered "church" was used of the pagan silversmiths in Acts 19. It is a mistake to get bogged down with the words, "gospel" and "church", since in the Greek, they are very generic words, meaning "good news" and "assembly of like-minded people".

"Having therefore obtained help of God, I continue unto this day, witnessing both to small and great, saying none other things than those which the prophets and Moses did say should come:"

"For this cause therefore have I called for you, to see you, and to speak with you: because that for the hope of Israel I am bound with this chain."

(Matt. 10:5-7) shows that the Gospel of the kingdom of heaven is not the Gospel of grace that Paul preached.

(Gal. 1:10-11) shows that Paul's Gospel was not the Gospel of the Kingdom.

(Eph. 3:1-5) shows that the Gospel Paul preached was not the Gospel of the Kingdom.

The Church started in (Acts 2). After that, the message of the Kingdom was no more preached.

Concerning (Acts 26:22) Pauls message was in total agreement with the prophets in the Old Testament that Christ should suffer, rise from the dead, and show light unto the Gentiles. (26:23) That is not the message of the Gospel of the Kingdom.

Concerning (Acts 28:20) Paul is addressing Jews. He doesn't say 'only' for the hope of Israel. And this proves nothing concerning the message that he preached which was the Gospel of Grace and not the Gospel of the Kingdom.

Stranger

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Like I said, this was not a debate thread, So I have edited the OP, What can we do today to make them Jealous /Angry?

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(Matt. 10:5-7) shows that the Gospel of the kingdom of heaven is not the Gospel of grace that Paul preached.

(Gal. 1:10-11) shows that Paul's Gospel was not the Gospel of the Kingdom.

(Eph. 3:1-5) shows that the Gospel Paul preached was not the Gospel of the Kingdom.

The Church started in (Acts 2). After that, the message of the Kingdom was no more preached.

Concerning (Acts 26:22) Pauls message was in total agreement with the prophets in the Old Testament that Christ should suffer, rise from the dead, and show light unto the Gentiles. (26:23) That is not the message of the Gospel of the Kingdom.

Concerning (Acts 28:20) Paul is addressing Jews. He doesn't say 'only' for the hope of Israel. And this proves nothing concerning the message that he preached which was the Gospel of Grace and not the Gospel of the Kingdom.

Stranger

Like I said this was not a Debate Thread, So I Edited the OP, What can we do Today to Make them Jealous / Angry

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
THIS IS HOW WE OR YOU PROVOKE A JEW TO JEALOUSY, AND OR ANGER!!
IF YOU LOOK INTO RECENT HISTORY, IN JERUSALEM, AND WITHIN THE CITY AREA, THREE TIME'S A YEAR, GENTILES HAVE BEEN FLOCKING TO THE HOLY LAND TO KEEP THE APPOINTED TIME'S, 1- PASSOVER AND UNLEAVENED BREAD. 2 FEAST OF WEEK'S / PENTECOST, AND THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE OF ALL, 3- FEAST OF TABERNACLES, BOOTH'S - AKA - THE WEDDING SUPER OF THE LAMB, YES FOLK'S THE JEWISH PEOPLE THERE ARE JUST BESIDE'S THEM SELVES ABOUT GENTILE'S KEEPING WHAT GOD COMMANDED THEM TO KEEP! JEALOUSY LEADS TO ANGER, AND THEY ARE ANGRY!!!