How Feminism Failed Women

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Agree that feminism has failed to make women happier. To keep it brief, the Bible says women are to be "keepers at home" and feminism tries to undermine that by teaching us to compete with men.

Meanwhile, we are becoming less desirable to men for marriage because feminism encourages sleeping around, we are becoming more burdened with both work outside the home and domestic responsibilities, we make less healthy meals for our families trying to balance career and home, and initiate the vast majority of divorces because we're so unhappy.
It's sad that they call it Feminist ! because it has nothing to do with being feminine at all in fact ?
It's the same old Communist plotting away at undermining society.

Even Putin pointed out years ago all about such regarding the depravity that was at the start of Communist history that was peddled !
all of what goes on in the West is inflicted by the same workings of evil intent, they do such to win over trash people, who are that stupid that they are handing over power too one who only wants to dominate over everyone ! They will play any game to win them over but the stupid do not know that they are being duped, by a very smart cunning ruthless Satanic Mob !

The same with Nazi Germany Hitler played them all for fools, like the Pied Piper leading them into Hell !

Their is an Art work to all of this, that They play ! and they are masters at it all.

I am all for Feminism, real feminism as i have high regards for them, but not the Whore show that we see with the Satanic forces play ! not to mention they do not know what a woman is in fact ! That's so weird, that a Government can not ID what a woman truly is ? yet look at a movement that claims to be Feminist ? can not describe what a woman truly is.

Then we come to what truly is a Man ? Such claim boys to be men ! they do not know the difference. The boy man could be what ever age over 20yo but is still a 5yo in the brain ! and their is a lot of them getting about nowadays pandering as men. indoctrinated loudmouths that think they have arrived ? This type does not respect women or them selves in fact truly, it's all a Game ?
They will say things off hand remarks, like Not that there is anything wrong with that ? when clearly their is !
The play a social construct like a salesman pitch or promote, they are bringing you into their domain ? and threats or such are their if you do not play along with them. not to mention they can come very nasty if they do not get their way with you ? They may even say look we are her to help you ! No they are not ! They may say were you friend ? No they are not ! they only want to use you for their ends in fact !
If they get you to sign up, getting out of it is like pulling teeth !

All of the scumbags i have met in business over all the years, taught me well who or what i was truly dealing with such lowlife filthy grubs.

Reactions: Wynona

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's sad that they call it Feminist ! because it has nothing to do with being feminine at all in fact ?
It's the same old Communist plotting away at undermining society.
I'm so glad others get it.

One thing about all communist groups, they never voluntarily implement their foolishness. This is because voluntary association side steps their true agenda - power over others. One attempt was a spectacular failure. Ben and Jerry's ice cream.

Regarding feminists, they lament more power positions don't go per their sexist agenda, the cream of the crop. They NEVER demand equal representation in prison, suicide, early death, dangerous or even dirty jobs like oil rigging, mining, tree falling, deep sea fishing, etc.

That they do not demand equal opportunity in the crap, shows what they are actually committed to. No feminist demands the father of their kids have sole physical custody in equal % to the father enjoying this. They don't even advocate for JPC, Joint Physical Custody, be the default arrangement in divorce with children.

Feminists want equality, except for when they don't.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I feel like a truly pro-woman movement would support pregnancy resource centers rather than protest against them. They'd advocate for more support for moms who face challenges, promote and honor domestic skills, etc.

But instead feminism envy's traditions masculine roles and even bad stereotypes that men get. They want the respect that men get without experiencing anything close to what it's like to live as an actual man.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I'm so glad others get it.

One thing about all communist groups, they never voluntarily implement their foolishness. This is because voluntary association side steps their true agenda - power over others. One attempt was a spectacular failure. Ben and Jerry's ice cream.

Regarding feminists, they lament more power positions don't go per their sexist agenda, the cream of the crop. They NEVER demand equal representation in prison, suicide, early death, dangerous or even dirty jobs like oil rigging, mining, tree falling, deep sea fishing, etc.

That they do not demand equal opportunity in the crap, shows what they are actually committed to. No feminist demands the father of their kids have sole physical custody in equal % to the father enjoying this. They don't even advocate for JPC, Joint Physical Custody, be the default arrangement in divorce with children.

Feminists want equality, except for when they don't.
Quality is the issue here, The quality of the person for who they are in fact regardless.
Respect for a woman is the key issue. as it is for a man. but under Satan's influence this corrupts the value that is the foundation of one that is a woman and also that of a man, for this has been corrupted, such key foundations have been eroded for a pie in the sky fantasy land ego driven mania.

I support people to be the best they can and not be under any delusions or deception.

I despise anyone who intent is too undermine another, i have seen women who excelled and were put down by moronic men, she was to be payed for the meter grouting in tiles, but the builder only gave her half because she was too fast.
I myself coped the same sort of malice in the work place because i was to young 16yo so they said, but i could do 10m of grouting to others who could only best 1m too 2m and were payed much more than me but i was abused for such with such rage that the boss my dad and big brother said i had no value, they dismissed what i did as a non issue, claiming that they laying the tiles were the ones making the money ? but what if they had to put their time into doing the grouting themselves ? they never thought of that ? I had been doing such from when i was 7yo so i was a master at such, i could not do what i could then now i would be back to 1m of what i could once of done 10m in the same time.
But to have someone say i was of no value because i was to young regardless because i was to young or because that woman was a woman ? I have always despised people like that ! who will take advantage of others and have no regard for something that they clearly have no right to impose over such a one. If they were lacking fine.
Another case was a brickie the Builder never wanted this bloke to work for him again, because builder worked out that this bloke could make more money than himself, that was the only issue that he had with the bloke. the builder was furious about that.
A painter could do the work of 3 men and he was hated because of that, but the supervisor was not able to sack him and that painter would yell what he thought of him full on every day if he seen him.

So that's what you have got people like so, do they think that they are entitled ? why ! where are they coming from to be like so to others, i do not understand it ! why put people down who do not deserve such at all.

My position is to hope too bring people up in the world, so as to progress forward. it is then that we all move forward and not regress being morons. because i detest morons who want to try and dominate over everyone with malice.

In this New age world they play a lot of tunes, but i never see such workings promote against Malice as an social evil that is the lowest of the low. and that's where it's at ! for they have their priority's all wrong, it's all about the lowest denominator being promoted !for they can not life themselves up so they work so as too drag others down.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is an awesome vid. With feminism, men and women don't need each other any more. Then what is the basis of the relationship? Relatively superficial desire.

The author goes on to point out the paradox that society encourages us to hold out for the infinite potential of the perfect made, yet giving up this potential is actually nothing and embracing an actual partner gives an infinite actual (divide by the 0 of potential). Have a listen. Enjoy!

Saint of Light

Aug 22, 2023
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Therein lies the double standard and hypocrisy of feminism. You cannot condemn sexist except for when it benefits you (then you want pro-sex movements) and be taken seriously.

Let’s say you are single and looking for a wife. Would you prefer to marry a feminist who is a virgin with no boyfriend before, or would you rather marry a “traditional” woman who has slept with 30 men? In this scenario, you have to choose one or the other; there is no other option.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let’s say you are single and looking for a wife. Would you prefer to marry a feminist who is a virgin with no boyfriend before, or would you rather marry a “traditional” woman who has slept with 30 men? In this scenario, you have to choose one or the other; there is no other option.
There has to be another option . See i could do none of the above .
I was married and i put away my wife and cheated on her . SO I CAN NOT REMARRY PEROID .
So how about this option . REMAIN SINGLE
or if you can marry , MAKE SURE SHE LOVES THE LORD WITH ALL HER HEART and hold not her past against her . cause we all
SINNED . SO LONG as the woman is now FOLLOWING CHRIST , well marry away . IF SHE AINT then DONT MARRY HER .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Saint of Light

Aug 22, 2023
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There has to be another option . See i could do none of the above .
I was married and i put away my wife and cheated on her . SO I CAN NOT REMARRY PEROID .
So how about this option . REMAIN SINGLE
or if you can marry , MAKE SURE SHE LOVES THE LORD WITH ALL HER HEART and hold not her past against her . cause we all
SINNED . SO LONG as the woman is now FOLLOWING CHRIST , well marry away . IF SHE AINT then DONT MARRY HER .

I want to marry a wife who is a virgin with no boyfriend before, feminist or not. Marrying a woman who has slept with other people would be intolerable for me.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I want to marry a wife who is a virgin with no boyfriend before, feminist or not. Marrying a woman who has slept with other people would be intolerable for me.
That is your problem my dear friend . YOU need to simply look for a woman WHO LOVES THE LORD .
You cant be getting yoked up with a feminist , THEY DO NOT FOLLOW CHRIST . Marry only those IN THE LORD .
Ps do not go to the pre schools or grammer schools in search of a virgin bride either .
Sad to say most are long done with being a virgin by the time they probably are twelve . I know . Its sad .
But dont dare ask me how old i was when i first experienced that which i should NOT have ever did .
The thing is , YOU first need to learn to be content . Some folks never marry . PUAL never did .
Secondily , WHEN Seeking a wife , SEEK a godly woman of CHRIST .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So dont worry about it then . I have lived singel now for many many years . Now i cant remarry . however i will let you in on something wonderful , that another sister on this site can agree with .
YOU have so much more time for the LORD when you are singel . NOT that marrying is bad or wrong . IT AINT .
But believe me its much simplier to be single .
Now , first off learn to be content . You wont die without having a wife . AND IF you simply wait upon the LORD
you might just have one anyway . But just learn to be content first .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
NOW put those hands up , cause its LORD Praising and thanking time in the buidling and round the world my friend

Saint of Light

Aug 22, 2023
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is your problem my dear friend . YOU need to simply look for a woman WHO LOVES THE LORD .
You cant be getting yoked up with a feminist , THEY DO NOT FOLLOW CHRIST . Marry only those IN THE LORD .
Ps do not go to the pre schools or grammer schools in search of a virgin bride either .
Sad to say most are long done with being a virgin by the time they probably are twelve . I know . Its sad .
But dont dare ask me how old i was when i first experienced that which i should NOT have ever did .
The thing is , YOU first need to learn to be content . Some folks never marry . PUAL never did .
Secondily , WHEN Seeking a wife , SEEK a godly woman of CHRIST .

A lot of Paul’s writings express anger towards women such as 1 Corinthians 14:34. In that verse, he tells women to shut up while at church. His singleness was probably the reason for these tirades against women. Being unmarried is never a good thing for men; it leads to anger, irritability, and proneness to incel-like hostility.

• Wow
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A lot of Paul’s writings express anger towards women such as 1 Corinthians 14:34. In that verse, he tells women to shut up while at church. His singleness was probably the reason for these tirades against women. Being unmarried is never a good thing for men; it leads to anger, irritability, and proneness to incel-like hostility.
Not one word expresses anger against women . And as i said i have not been married for over twenty years .
I am not angry , irritable nor have proneness to incel like hostility . FOR GREATER IS HE that is in me than he that is in the world .
HAPPY IS THE MAN WHO DOES MY SAYINGS . MY JOY cometh of GOD , OF HIS CHRIST .
But again PAUL was not ANGRY towards women at all . That is a lie from men .

Saint of Light

Aug 22, 2023
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not one word expresses anger against women . And as i said i have not been married for over twenty years .
I am not angry , irritable nor have proneness to incel like hostility . FOR GREATER IS HE that is in me than he that is in the world .
HAPPY IS THE MAN WHO DOES MY SAYINGS . MY JOY cometh of GOD , OF HIS CHRIST .
But again PAUL was not ANGRY towards women at all . That is a lie from men .

I was talking about Apostle Paul.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your scenario is worse than a lie but an anti-truth. If you cannot accept feminists opposition to slut shaming, it shows how thoroughly ideological you are.

You still cannot admit one little bit how feminism has failed women.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A lot of Paul’s writings express anger towards women
I have to take another bite of this apple.

I know another poster rejected the claim that Paul was angry. However, let's explore Paul's emotions, in particular, and men's emotions, in general ... For decades feminists have been claiming they want men to be more emotional. Here the truth is revealed. They don't want men to be more emotional. Women want men to feel the way women want them to feel. This is not equality but manipulation, which is disrespectful.

Implied is that the women are automatic victims of a man feeling a way she does not approve of. Paul's angry? Ever hear of self-righteous anger? It's as though there is no possible way the women could be in the wrong for their actions AND Paul has every right to be angry about it.

Regarding the right to feel the way one does; also for decades we've heard feminists lecture men that all emotions are valid and should be validated.
  • Except when a man has emotions.
  • Except when a man has emotions a woman does not approve of.
  • Then shaming language is used to neutralize the truth about how a man feels.
  • "Equality."

Last edited:
Reactions: amigo de christo

Saint of Light

Aug 22, 2023
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have to take another bite of this apple.

I know another poster rejected the claim that Paul was angry. However, let's explore Paul's emotions, in particular, and men's emotions, in general ... For decades feminists have been claiming they want men to be more emotional. Here the truth is revealed. They don't want men to be more emotional. Women want men to feel the way women want them to feel. This is not equality but manipulation, which is disrespectful.

Implied is that the women are automatic victims of a man feeling a way she does not approve of. Paul's angry? Ever hear of self-righteous anger? It's as though there is no possible way the women could be in the wrong for their actions AND Paul has every right to be angry about it.

Regarding the right to feel the way one does; also for decades we've heard feminists lecture men that all emotions are valid and should be validated.
  • Except when a man has emotions.
  • Except when a man has emotions a woman does not approve of.
  • Then shaming language is used to neutralize the truth about how a man feels.
  • "Equality."

Want to know an interesting fact about me? I’m in my mid-thirties and still a virgin. I haven’t dated before due to circumstances beyond my control, but I don’t cast blame on all women for my incel situation.

Despite being a thirty-something virgin, I don’t lash out at women like you do. Feminism in and of itself means equality between men and women; it doesn’t mean all the problems you have been highlighting. Those particular problems have been with humanity for as long as humans have been around, even during times where women were treated poorly. Human nature is inherently imperfect.

You know what? I’ll admit there are some bitter, angry women who don the feminist label. And yes, they do genuinely hate men. But what you won’t admit—and what I suspect you know is true—is the fact there are women who call themselves feminists but don’t hate men, don’t lash out at men, and don’t engage in the kind of mean conduct you are describing.

Look at it this way. There are Republicans who believe white people are superior to other races, dislike other ethnic groups and non-Western cultures, and have genuine hatred in the hearts because of race. Yet that does not describe every, or even most, Republicans; it only describes some of them.

Need another example? There are Democrats who hate rich people, want to implement punitive taxes, and sincerely believe socialism is a superior economic system. They are the types who like Bernie Sanders. Yet not all Democrats are radical socialists. Most of them believe in the free market system. The difference is they think the government should play a role in giving people a leg up.

It's the same with feminists. Some of them do hate men, but most of them don’t.

Get it? The misconduct of people from a political label, whether it’s Republican, Democrat, feminist, or whatever, doesn’t mean all people of that particular political label are bad.

Reactions: Cassandra