How Feminism Failed Women

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have to object to the word being called feminist ? they are not that at all truly in fact but something other truly.
Yea, it has already been said in this thread that todays so-called feminists are actually Cultural Marxists.

Big fan of tennis. At US Open they proudly advertise ‘Equal Pay For 50 Years.’ This shows the sexism of this evil ideology. Used to be, they only sought equal pay under the stipulation that they did equal work.

Time and again you see feminists dodging responsibility.

Now they feel entitled to equal pay for unequal work.

The men play best of 5 sets. The women play best of 3. It means the most work a woman does in tennis is equal to the least work a man does. Typically, men play 50% - 2.5x more than than women.

And even beyond the time of work is the quality of work. The men routinely hit the ball 30% faster than the women and running much faster. Serena Williams, arguably the hardest hitting woman tennis player in history, said she would not want to play against men BECAUSE they hit too hard.

Where are the feminists protesting in the streets for this lack of equality at the US Open? Inequality against men being OK is no kind of equality.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yea, it has already been said in this thread that todays so-called feminists are actually Cultural Marxists.

Big fan of tennis. At US Open they proudly advertise ‘Equal Pay For 50 Years.’ This shows the sexism of this evil ideology. Used to be, they only sought equal pay under the stipulation that they did equal work.

Time and again you see feminists dodging responsibility.

Now they feel entitled to equal pay for unequal work.

The men play best of 5 sets. The women play best of 3. It means the most work a woman does in tennis is equal to the least work a man does. Typically, men play 50% - 2.5x more than than women.

And even beyond the time of work is the quality of work. The men routinely hit the ball 30% faster than the women and running much faster. Serena Williams, arguably the hardest hitting woman tennis player in history, said she would not want to play against men BECAUSE they hit too hard.

Where are the feminists protesting in the streets for this lack of equality at the US Open? Inequality against men being OK is no kind of equality.
Through all these movements the hyprocrisy is clearly seen .
The latest trend is white liberals along with black liberals
going around to certain businesses .
Saying things like HEY that kind of business is for blacks only .
Another example
was a lady getting ripped apart by black liberals and white liberals , You may want to ask why .
CAUSE she was wearing those weaved braids . THEY again said THAT is for blacks only .
Rather odd .
TODAYS marxism IS JIM CROW .
I mean was there not a time when water fountains , bused seating etc said WHITE ONLY
only today ITS BLACK ONLY . THEY CANNOT SEE NOR DISCERN they are exactly what THEY ACCUSE others of being . RACIST TO THE CORE .Yah . figure that one out .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you folks dont believe me
go on the net and start looking it up for yourselves .
white liberals and black liberals going into certain shops , ones that sell canabis or etc ,
The places are called something with a T .
Anyway they came in and started yelling it should be BLACK OWNED , not asian .
Rather odd since when did any race become the sole owner or have sole rights to certain types of businesses .
SOUNDS LIKE JIM CROW TO ME . HEY its for black OWNED only .
Same with the weaved braids .
SINCE when did any one race have the SOLE RIGHT to that one . As they tore that lady up ,cause she was WHITE
and had weaves with braids . YELLING all sorts of harsh names .
BLACK ONLY .
DO WE NOT SEE THE JIM CROW IN ALL OF THAT ..................oh but i guess its okay if blacks do it .
DO we see the hatred this is causing . THE LIBERAL ELITES DESIRED THIS THE WHOLE TIME .
Guess we ought to call it LIBERAL CROW laws .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hate and racism is not a one race problem . All the ills of the world aint the fault one any one race either .
THE PROBLEM aint in the skin . ITS SIN . that be the problem . Every race has evil within it . for the heart of man is evil from his youth
and up .
IF we examined REAL history and not liberal induced history
YOU will find that every race of people has at one time owned or made slaves of another race .
YET TODAY its BLAME the WHITE race .
Then you have this other man saying things like some races are born that way , its in their genetics . That man sounds
WHITE supremcists to me . Like i said i dont listen to any of them .
WE MUST FOLLOW JESUS and rather preach CHRIST . As for humanity , ALL races do evil and all need THE SAVOIR .
That is what i say . NOW raise those hands and praise the LORD .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hate and racism is not a one race problem . All the ills of the world aint the fault one any one race either .
THE PROBLEM aint in the skin . ITS SIN . that be the problem . Every race has evil within it . for the heart of man is evil from his youth
and up .
IF we examined REAL history and not liberal induced history
YOU will find that every race of people has at one time owned or made slaves of another race .
YET TODAY its BLAME the WHITE race .
Then you have this other man saying things like some races are born that way , its in their genetics . That man sounds
WHITE supremcists to me . Like i said i dont listen to any of them .
WE MUST FOLLOW JESUS and rather preach CHRIST . As for humanity , ALL races do evil and all need THE SAVOIR .
That is what i say . NOW raise those hands and praise the LORD .
The white race ? I think we have enough problems within the white races for a start, history proves that. white against white is reality.

But then one could go and look at Asian history and see the same within their own.
and when we look at the Black races we get the same again in fact.

But then again their is another issue we all face, is manipulation etc from powers that be ? that dominate over us all and try and mold us all, playing games peddling people for fools ? and the majority of people regardless are fools in fact, why because they do not know or understand who Christ Jesus truly is, for if they were to truly know him, then they would not be fools ?

Jesus said of this world was full of deceptions and delusions ! that's a fact and you better believe it or your a fool in fact !

We are being lead astray by the cunning of Man and we can not grow as a society without Christ Jesus as the Head and we his body that is abiding in him in fact ! and society will reap what it sows because they are fools is the problem, but it's the cunning that leads all such astray, for some are smart enough to lead others astray, they take pride is such everyday in fact. For they have to try and be on top of the dun heap ?
The Dun beetle is their crest of Arms !

When one peddles a one sided story, be careful ! it's an art work. for they do not want you fully informed, for they could be exposed.
Look at Joe Biden, one sided Joe they call him, or is it dictator Joe ?
We have the same type here in Australia, our PM is of the same cloth as Biden, anyone who does not swallow everything he says is classed as deplorable's ? you do not have a voice ! for such as he is out to dominate over you all in fact, that's the game plan in fact, just look at the lock downs the fear campaign, the drug dominance story over riding doctors with threats etc, sounds very like Nazi and Communist to me.

The majority of people nowadays are so uneducated regarding being dominated over !

If someone is calling another out, for what they think they are ? i don't care, if it's true, then that's fine by me ! just because such may offend another does not cut it !
You can not have a society that is controlled from a moronic stance of brats that are too immature, so they have to make up stupid laws to govern like Communist Godless people do.
That's like a cancer that creeps in or inviting a Mold that takes over a house and you do not know why you is so sick ? because one is so self possessed they can not see past their own nose, it's all about them, the squeaky wheel !

Society is been peddled that way, so that the creeps and gutless wonders dominate.

Communism took root by empowering the fools first, it's mainly the young that don't have the life skills that swallow the Utopian dribble.
A brat wants it all their own way ? but a mature person can deal with issues without being totally obsessive that others must follow their line ? because such people will only come falling down due to their own failings not being mature enough to deal with reality.
It's like one who is too up themselves to face going out in the Snow or the Heat to work, because it's not for them ? they can not face the challenge but they expect others to.

Saint of Light

Aug 22, 2023
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Appeal to Majority/ALL. The fallacy of perfection. If there is only one exception, it makes the rule.

It’s interesting that you highlighted one single sentence in my long post and pointed out a supposed fallacy, yet all the while you ignored the meat of my thesis: That bad behavior from a vocal minority from whatever political label—whether it’s Republican, Democrat, feminist, or what have you—doesn’t mean that all people from that label are like that.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s interesting that you highlighted one single sentence in my long post and pointed out a supposed fallacy, yet all the while you ignored the meat of my thesis: That bad behavior from a vocal minority from whatever political label—whether it’s Republican, Democrat, feminist, or what have you—doesn’t mean that all people from that label are like that.
After weeks, this is the rejoinder you come up with?

Yea, let's change the subject. When do the left come up with this wisdom regarding White Supremacists?

Saint of Light

Aug 22, 2023
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
After weeks, this is the rejoinder you come up with?

Yea, let's change the subject. When do the left come up with this wisdom regarding White Supremacists?
I haven’t been able to access the internet for some time due to circumstances beyond my control. I wasn’t being neglectful on purpose.

Why do you feel the need to be mean to me instead of responding to the point that I brought up? Basically I admitted that you’re right: Some feminists are bad, and you described them accurately. But where we disagree is that I don’t believe it describes all, or even most, feminists.

Saint of Light

Aug 22, 2023
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not being mean at all. I'm asking you a question that I hope puts your point in proper perspective.

Now I answered your question. How about you answer mine?
Um, does it really need explaining? I made an analogy about bad people who belong to a certain political label and explained how it doesn’t make all people from that label bad.

David Duke is probably the most racist person in the world. He is a former Klansman and a self-styled historian who writes books unfairly criticizing Jews. Sad fact: Duke’s “PhD” in history is from a diploma mill.

Other sad fact: David Duke is also a Republican. He actually used to be a GOP congressman who represented Louisiana.

But does David Duke represent all, or even most, Republicans? He doesn’t. And by the same token, bad feminists (who I believe constitute the minority of feminists) don’t represent all the good feminists. Have I not made this clear already?

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I made an analogy about bad people who belong to a certain political label and explained how it doesn’t make all people from that label bad.
Every time you make an "all" comment. I'll repost #22.
Appeal to Majority/All. I never claimed all. If you want to dismiss women overall being less happy because of feminism, that's on you.

How hypergamy causes widespread unhappiness was thoroughly explained in the OP, including the vids in the OP.