How God teaches

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Anthony D'Arienzo

Jan 3, 2019
georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I suppose after 2000 years of preaching the bible and not showing people Christ, i am not surprised, My sheep Hear my voice, still true even today,

Mat_13:43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

and

Act_28:27 For the heart of this people is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes have they closed; lest they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

It is some thing only you can do and that takes faith, is He real than He is there for you,
I do not share your grim view of Church history.
You are not answering the questions you are being asked.
I do not think you can.
If Someone asks you how do you hear the voice if Jesus, what do you answer?

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I do not share your grim view of Church history.
You are not answering the questions you are being asked.
I do not think you can.
If Someone asks you how do you hear the voice if Jesus, what do you answer?
Dont you have ears, is it not so hard to understand. What part ogf hearing do you not understand.

Reactions: amadeus

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Are you claiming you hear the audible voice of Jesus? Are you making this claim?
Claim no fact ye, you kow that bit,m my sheep hear my voice, or this bit.

Mat_13:15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

that is where religion and christianity is at to do, just as Jesus spoke it,

Anthony D'Arienzo

Jan 3, 2019
georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Claim no fact ye, you kow that bit,m my sheep hear my voice, or this bit.

Mat_13:15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

that is where religion and christianity is at to do, just as Jesus spoke it,
I see...you are imagining this.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I see...you are imagining this.
Yes apparently spirit filled christians are not at all, want nothing to do with Christ, I hear you. You have your bible, your religion, your studying, and your works, who needs Jesus. Who cares what HE thinks... Religion doesnt.

Mar_7:6 He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me.

Anthony D'Arienzo

Jan 3, 2019
georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes apparently spirit filled christians are not at all, want nothing to do with Christ, I hear you. You have your bible, your religion, your studying, and your works, who needs Jesus. Who cares what HE thinks... Religion doesnt.

Mar_7:6 He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me.
I am Glad you like mt. mt.4:10 for you