How Jesus has ALREADY Reconciled Us and the World unto God.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Do you seriously believe that you are born again and then you read about God in the Bible? Now that is the epitome of personal hogwash, your personal hogwash.
Can you please discuss the topic...you are getting extremely personal.

I was Born Again by the Spirit of God, never having read a Bible..correct...Born Again like the wind.

Thats all I knew..I then had to go and buy a Bible knowing this.....I have been Born Again of imperishable seed.i am Gods child as he testifies with our spirit that we are his children........I have been led through the Bible by the Spirit of God.as I’m Born Again..Spirit gives birth to spirit?...who brings everything to my understanding of God’s truth....we have the testifying of the Spirit, who lives in our hearts/ spirit....that is my testimony..

Your words are an opinion..

So, if you think you were Born Again by reading your Bible...please explain ?

And, prove to me using Gods word that you must read your Bible to become Born Again like the wind...that is the Hogwash.

Gods seed is Alive..and it’s like the wind.....unfortunately that’s the part you don’t understand ..LOL.

You are in error...believing that God can only perform his act of Spirit gives birth to spirit...through the head....he does it through his Spirit.....which is Alive and is everywhere....

Tell me...how do you think Mary got pregnant by God....do you think she was reading her Bible when she got pregnant...?..LOL... @JBO

Last edited:

JBO

Oct 20, 2023
Prescott, AZ
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let's see now, we have Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Paul, Peter, James and then of course we have Ritajanice all giving us God's word through the Holy Spirit.:woohoo!:

It can't get much worse than that.

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Ephesians 2:10 ESV / 8 helpful votes​

For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.
Being born again and believing by grace are one and the same, ones new birth is an application of Grace, and then one is given to believe, put faith in Christ for all of Salvation.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Let's see now, we have Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Paul, Peter, James and then of course we have Ritajanice all giving us God's word through the Holy Spirit.:woohoo!:

It can't get much worse than that.
How did God speak the earth into being?

How do you think Mary became pregnant?....this is where you don’t understand that Gods seed is Alive?
Do you think Mary had to read her Bible to get pregnant by the seed of God?..LOL.
Challenge my scripture that I post please...not my character.
Your personal remarks have no affect on me.

Last edited:

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Being born again and believing by grace are one and the same, ones new birth is an application of Grace, and then one is given to believe, put faith in Christ for all of Salvation.
That’s your opinion.

Actually we believe as God brings us to believe in Jesus, then Spirit gives birth to spirit.....I was Born Again like the wind...not by reading the Bible.

JBO

Oct 20, 2023
Prescott, AZ
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John Calvin's nonsense. Actually John Calvin's heresy.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
And you expect yours to be any different?
Please challenge scripture I post....not my character....I will let admin decide what’s been said in the posts you and I have relayed to each other....

Challenge all scripture that I posted please and let’s discuss in the Spirit and not the flesh.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
John Calvin's nonsense. Actually John Calvin's heresy.
Being Born Again is not nonsense....that is the Living word of God...you are saying that Gods word is nonsense?

His word is Alive in Spirit?

We are Born Again like the wind, we are Born Again of imperishable seed?

What is that...if it’s not the Living word of God?

Mary got pregnant by the Living word of God?

JBO

Oct 20, 2023
Prescott, AZ
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please challenge scripture I post....not my character....I will let admin decide what’s been said in the posts you and I have relayed to each other....

Challenge all scripture that I posted please and let’s discuss in the Spirit and not the flesh.
Why would I challenge scripture?

JBO

Oct 20, 2023
Prescott, AZ
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Being Born Again is not nonsense....that is the Living word of God...you are saying that Gods word is nonsense?
No, being born again is not nonsense. What John Calvin said about being born again is nonsense.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Why would I challenge scripture?
You told me I’m not Born Again.

I challenge you to prove in scripture that I wasn’t Born Again like the wind?

Gods seed entered me ...Spirit gives birth to spirit....

I received the Living word of God into my heart like the wind?

God drew me to Jesus, he brought me to repentance and belief in Jesus...I believed ..but ,God brought me to that place....

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
No, being born again is not nonsense. What John Calvin said about being born again is nonsense.
You denied that I was Born Again like the wind....you said we must read our Bible to be Born Again...prove it?

Gods word is Alive in Spirit...he can deliver his word/ seed however he chooses?...via his Holy Spirit?

saiah 55:11​

King James Version​

11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it

John 3:3-8​

King James Version​

3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

Last edited:

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I have never said that. I wouldn't ever say such a thing.

I have said that you haven't a clue what it means to be born again. I think I am right about that.
Yes you did.

So tell me ,what do you think I’m not understanding about being Born Again like the wind?

Instead of posting your opinion..challenge me on what I’m not understanding?

I was Born Again like the wind....are you saying Gods word isn’t Alive in Spirit?

saiah 55:11​

King James Version​

11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it

And indeed his word does...in Jesus Name....Amen!

His word is his Living Spirit?
Hebrews 4:12
Audio Crossref Comment Greek
Verse (Click for Chapter)
New International Version
For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.

New Living Translation
For the word of God is alive and powerful. It is sharper than the sharpest two-edged sword, cutting between soul and spirit, between joint and marrow. It exposes our innermost thoughts and desires.

English Standard Version
For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart.

Berean Standard Bible
For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it pierces even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow. It judges the thoughts and intentions of the heart.

Last edited:

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
No, I did not. I would never such a thing about anyone. Only God can know such a thing.
Did you read the rest of my post....I asked you to challenge me on being Born Again like the wind...you told me I hadn’t a clue what I’m talking about....therefore I challenge you and the member who gave you a thumbs up.and agreed with you that I haven’t a clue what Born Again means..to challenge me on what I’m not understanding..

Explain what being Born Again like the wind and being Born Again of imperishable seed means?

That’s all I’m asking ...the member doesn’t have to quote me ,who agreed with you that I’m clueless....

Just reply in the box what I’m not understanding.?

If you’re telling me that I’m clueless...then it’s only fair that you explain where I’m not understanding?

JBO

Oct 20, 2023
Prescott, AZ
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, that is what John 3:3 says.

Tell me, why is that. What does being born again do so that one can see the kingdom of God? For that matter, what does it mean to "see the kingdom of God"? Why is it necessary to be born again in order to see the kingdom of God?

Status
Not open for further replies.