How much is petrol/gasoline in your area?

  • Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

    You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

    We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mailmandan

Well-Known Member
Feb 24, 2020
6,696
6,986
113
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Male
I try to avoid that mindset.
I maintain an attitude of gratitude.
I am an American.
I could have been born in the Congo, Thailand or the Amazon.
True, and overall I am still grateful for what I have and for my rights and freedoms as an American, but when it comes to big business and politicians, unfortunately, that's how it works.
 

JimKnox

Active Member
Jun 27, 2026
464
193
43
Western Idaho
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Male
True, and overall I am still grateful for what I have and for my rights and freedoms as an American, but when it comes to big business and politicians, unfortunately, that's how it works.
How did big business get to be big?
They started small.
That's the (magic) of capitalism and freedom.
They can't STAY big without us using their products.
Politicians on the other hand:
Poli = many
Tics = blood suckers .
 

mailmandan

Well-Known Member
Feb 24, 2020
6,696
6,986
113
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Male
How did big business get to be big?
They started small.
That's the (magic) of capitalism and freedom.
They can't STAY big without us using their products.
Politicians on the other hand:
Poli = many
Tics = blood suckers .
I'm all for capitalism but not for blood suckers.