How Much?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

James Burns

Dec 18, 2007
Hello everyone, my name is James Burns and I'm a 18 year old filmmaker and a new member. I wanted to introduce myself and let everyone know about a couple film projects i have been working on with my church.First off there is "How Much?" a 10 min. film that makes you ask yourself "How much do i love god?"Secondly, please pray for our upcoming film "HaRpAzO" which covers the topic of The Rapture.*I cant post links right now or i would direct you to the websites of these films*I could use some feedback and support on the script so if you want to read it PM me.Also if you have any talents in Film Score Composing, Writing,Art or any other filmmaking expeirience and would like to help out with this film please PM me.Thank you for all your comments and prayers.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Harpazo is completely different than the Rapture. The word rapture is not even in the Bible, but Harpazo is, since it is a Greek word used for translating the bible.Remember folks, it's HARPAZO, not PETOMAI.JagLovest ye in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.