how should a women dress?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't have stuff I save for 'best'. I wear what I feel comfy in whether it's to church, shopping, gardening, cleaning or just sitting. I just have clothes, mostly jeans and pants, jumpers and tops which are suitable for our UK changeable weather.
No problem there. :)

PICJAG.

Reactions: Pearl

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you are talking about how to dress before God. When you first come to Jesus and are born again, you are naked. The scriptures or God's word are your robes and clothing. If you only have the understanding of flesh you cover yourself with the skins of beast or animals but put on wisdom from the word and it is as a robe of honor and understanding as a robe of majesty. Put on faith as a robe of righteousness and these three are acceptable clothing to where in God's eyes. When we cover our nakedness we cover our shame and our natural or carnal cloth or everyday living cloth don't matter.

Salad anyone? Properly dressed?

"Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." Eph 6:11

Rocky Wiley

Aug 28, 2012
Southeast USA
Modestly, by male or female. What is modest? Cover your private parts. For a woman that includes dresses below the knee. I know a woman doesn't see that as a problem, but to a man it is an attention getter, especially when they sit!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." Eph 6:11
correct, put on the clothes of righteousness, the white Robe. Isaiah 59:17 "For he put on righteousness as a breastplate, and an helmet of salvation upon his head; and he put on the garments of vengeance for clothing, and was clad with zeal as a cloke".

Ephesians 4:23 "And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;Ephesians 4:24 "And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

but I also liked what our brother Job said, Job 29:14 "I put on righteousness, and it clothed me: my judgment was as a robe and a diadem".

God's crowns is a one size fit all, no "big heads" here. :)

PICJAG.

Reactions: amadeus