How The Devil/Satan Deceiveth The Whole World

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bro.tan

Dec 11, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Precious friend, correct:

1) Under Grace, Where Christ Lives In us 'The Body of Christ,' To Fulfil:

All Of His Law, In "One Word: Love thy neighbor as thyself!"​

Under the new "law of love," there are mentions of transgressions Against
our neighbors: "adultery, killing, false witness, coveting," But:

There is No mention of Sabbath-breaking 'lawlessness' in these;
however, where it is mentioned:

2) God Gives His 'Body' Liberty and freedom to choose:

Rom 14:5-10 "One man esteemeth one day above another:​
another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully​
persuaded in his own mind. He that regardeth the day,​
regardeth it unto The LORD; and he that regardeth not the​
day, to The LORD he doth not regard it...​
...But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou​
set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before​
the Judgment Seat of Christ."​

3) Some of us are "fully persuaded in our own mind" that the
Sabbath is "a shadow" of The Reality Of The True Sabbath, The
Saviour Jesus Christ,
thus we rest In HIM, 24/7, And:

Where it Is Mentioned Again, Under Grace!:

Col 2:16-17 "Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in
drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of
the sabbath days: Which are a shadow of things to come;
but The Body is of Christ."

Thus, it is unscriptural to "judge the brethren" about 'sabbath-keeping loyalty'.

Amen.
If I was Judging a brother I would say something like, who ever don't keep the Sabbath day will be thrown in the lake of fire, but I didn't say anything like that. Let's go take a look and see what Paul is saying in Romans the 14th chapter. Let's take a look and see what Paul is actually talking about in some of these verses. Let’s begin at verse one. Him that is weak in the faith receive ye, but not to doubtful disputations. (Romans 14:1) He that is weak in the faith? Hmm? How's an individual’s faith increase?

Take note;

So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. (Romans 10:17)

Therefore by hearing the word of God our faith will be established; and if we believe, we will do what the Lord requires us to do. So, the individual in Romans the 14th chapter at the first verse which is weak in the "faith" is a babe in the Doctrine of the Lord. Also in that first verse Paul also states, "receive ye, but not to doubtful disputations."

In other words, accept this brother or sister but, do not agree with their uncertain arguments. Meaning, if this individual, who is weak in the faith hasn't obtained the correct concept of a particular scripture or verse, correct them, do not agree if they are incorrect.

For one believeth that he may eat all things: another, who is weak, eateth herbs. Let not him that eateth despise him that eateth not; and let not him which eateth not judge him that eateth: for God hath received him. (Romans 14: 2-3)

Is this literal food? Or is the Apostle Paul giving us an example? Let's skip to the 15th verse.

But if thy brother be grieved with thy meat, now walkest thou not charitably. Destroy not him with thy meat, for whom Christ died. (Romans 14:15)

Now let’s back up to the 4 verse, 14:4 Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand.

Brothers and sisters...this is simple, So you stand strong by the word of God (Jesus) and his righteousness, which is his laws, statutes, and judgements.

Sisters and brothers, how can an individual grieve or destroy another with his or her meat? What does Paul mean by, "Now walkest thou not charitably?" What is charity? The love of mankind correct? What is love according to the Word of God? Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law (Romans 13:10). Therefore if you walk not in the Law of God, and preach the Law of God, you can destroy and individual with your knowledge of the word. In other words practice what you preach.

Take a look at what Paul says in the 5th chapter of Hebrews.

For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat. For every one that useth milk is unskillful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe. But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil. (Hebrews 5:12-14)

In Romans the 14th chapter Paul was not referring to literal food at all. He was simply using food for an example. Now, let's return to Romans the 14th chapter and see that he was in fact talking about the word of righteousness instead of literal food.

For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost. (Romans 14:17)

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A man asked Jesus this very question, "...What good thing shall I do that I may have eternal life?", and Jesus replied, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments. (Matthew 19:16-19). This was a direct answer to a direct question, which all of us will do well to take heed to. Anybody can claim to have faith, but actions speak louder than words. Faith and works go together and you can't have one without the other. "Here is the patience of the saints; here are they that keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus" (Revelation 14:12). True saints realize that God's law must be obeyed to receive eternal life.
We are saved by Christ's death. Jesus spoke the man who was under the covenant of Law.

True saints are those who have been sanctified by Jesus, and now keep His comandments to trust, and to love, a much higher Law than the Mosaic commandments. It's at an entirely different level.

The Mosaic commandments were given to govern the unregenerate. To tell one's self that you are keeping these commandments is in fact a false assertion, as the Law given at that time cannot actually be kept. And for there to be any significance to keep that covenant of Law, you would have to be Jewish, with a Levital priesthood in place. There is no temple, there is no priesthood, there is of necessity a change of the Law. A new High Priest, Jesus Christ, a new covenant, based on better promises.

To step down to the commandments is exactly that, a step down. Remain focused on fulfulling His commandments to trust, and to love, and find that all God desires from you to fulfill righteousness will be done, even beyond the letter of the Law. The letter of the Law is, in fact, a dispensation of death to every man.

By the Law we are all dead, but in Christ we are made alive. Not by the Law, and not to the keeping of the Law, but by Christ, and to the keeping of the life in Christ.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Therefore by hearing the word of God our faith will be established; and if we believe, we will do what the Lord requires us to do. So, the individual in Romans the 14th chapter at the first verse which is weak in the "faith" is a babe in the Doctrine of the Lord. Also in that first verse Paul also states, "receive ye, but not to doubtful disputations."
The weak in faith is the person who believes they must supplement Christ's work for them with their own works in selecting commandment to somehow keep, and then to keep them.

The commandment is against murder, however what God actually wants from us is that we would be filled with His love and that because we trust Him to care for us, then we freely share that love with others.

The weak in faith questions their standing with God, and therefore assigns themself this or that commandment, whether the Sabbath, or tithing, or making sure to only eat kosher foods. Or whichever. In fact the Law is a single unit, and failure to keep any part of it makes you a lawbreakers, and you stand condemned by the Law. What you sought for life in delivered to you death, because that's what it does.

Context is king, as they say, and as Paul taught, the point wasn't whether or not you ate or didn't eat, it was your faith in God.

Much love!

Reactions: GRACE ambassador

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"How The Devil/Satan Deceiveth The Whole World"

Many 'Christians' don't even know this is in the Bible. Satan is VERY religious!

2 Corinthians 11 Satan
himself transforms himself into an angel of light. 15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness,

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Many 'Christians' don't even know this is in the Bible. Satan is VERY religious!

2 Corinthians 11 Satan
himself transforms himself into an angel of light. 15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness,
Agree.
And many many are deceived by false prophets, false doctrines, false religions that worship man, including political, celebrity, news and other avenues man promotes.
Inclusive, but not limiting it to; the sciences, the law of the land, astronomy ect.

Satan knows the word of God, he used it in Jesus' temptation.
He can make it sound true to those whom rely on someone else to direct their steps !

2 Tim. Kjv
15] STUDY to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the WORD OF TRUTH. 16] But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.

It is application and heart knowledge rather than head knowledge that shields the believers.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Agree.
And many many are deceived by false prophets, false doctrines, false religions that worship man, including political, celebrity, news and other avenues man promotes.
Inclusive, but not limiting it to; the sciences, the law of the land, astronomy ect.

He can make it sound true to those whom rely on someone else to direct their steps !

2 Tim. Kjv
15] STUDY to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the WORD OF TRUTH. 16] But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.

It is application and heart knowledge rather than head knowledge that shields the believers.
What comes to my notice is those who make the biggest repetitive noise about others being deceived are probably the ones being deceived!

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Brothers and sisters, there is violence, and wars, famine and earthquakes all over the planet today, and most people don't consider whats going on. They hear that we are in the "last days", but most do not consider or no that all this was foretold by the prophets and our Lord and savior Jesus christ. Lets go into Matthew 24:1 And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple. 2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world? 4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. 5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. 6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Before we get into how satan deceive the world lets take a look and see how bold the Devil is and what he controls , since the days of Jesus. Lets go into Luke 4: 3 And the devil said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, command this stone that it be made bread. 4 And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God. 5 And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. 6 And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it. 7 If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine.

8 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

So we see that satan uses his power with the kingdom of the earth. Now think about what we just read, the Devil says, "all the Kingdom are his", and that he is worshiped by those to whom he gives power to. Now, if he asked the Lord to worship him, while he was in the flesh; what about the rest of us? Let's go into Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Think about it, how does he deceive the whole world? Which means me, you and everyone else has been deceive at some point for the scriptures did not say he deceive some of the world, or part of the world, but the whole world. Let's take a look and see how Satan used his power with these kingdoms. Let's go into Ephesians 6:11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. This places are the church, brothers and sisters. Let's go into Luke 22:52 Then Jesus said unto the chief priests, and captains of the temple, and the elders, which were come to him, Be ye come out, as against a thief, with swords and staves? 53 When I was daily with you in the temple, ye stretched forth no hands against me: but this is your hour, and the power of darkness.

Did you notice it was the church people who came to arrest Jesus? They did the bidding for there "father" the Devil. I know that ye are Abraham’s seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you. I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father. They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham’s children, ye would do the works of Abraham.

But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham. Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God. Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it (John 8:37-44)

See, spiritual wickness is in the pulpits of the church, which is the highest place on the earth. The church is the true government that governs the earth. The men in the postitons of feeding the flock teaches the lies of the Devil, they deceive the people into worshiping another Jesus. Paul said in 2Corinthians 11:4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him. Later, brothers and sisters we will see how satan deceiveth the whole world today with the church.
Here is my understanding.

I believe that God changed Lucifer and many angels to be the bad guys here on Earth for the purpose of our edification. I do NOT believe that Lucifer and the angels, of their own free will, "rebelled" against God. I don't believe it's possible for beings in Heaven to do such a thing. A good tree cannot produce bad fruit. I believe that Satan and the "fallen" angels are doing exactly what God changed them to do.

Is that what you believe?

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe that the meaning of our lives is for us to become close to God. We must recognize that there is no other way except through God. I believe the purpose of Satan and his angels is to deceive and test people and lead them astray so that, in the end, they will learn the lesson that any other way other than God's way is wrong.

What do you think?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I believe that God changed Lucifer and many angels to be the bad guys here on Earth for the purpose of our edification. I do NOT believe that Lucifer and the angels, of their own free will, "rebelled" against God. I don't believe it's possible for beings in Heaven to do such a thing. A good tree cannot produce bad fruit. I believe that Satan and the "fallen" angels are doing exactly what God changed them to do.

You believe? And you believe that Satan will be saved. You're making this stuff to please yourself. You're deceiving yourself and possibly other naive people. Christians believe the Bible.

Matthew 25
41 Then He will also say to those on the left hand, 'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:
Revelation 20
10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

Last edited:

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe that the meaning of our lives is for us to become close to God. We must recognize that there is no other way except through God. I believe the purpose of Satan and his angels is to deceive and test people and lead them astray so that, in the end, they will learn the lesson that any other way other than God's way is wrong.

What do you think?
I disagree.

Satan wanted to BE GOD!
Pride filled his heart bc he was created most beautiful and had pipes that rang out in glorious tones before God.

By this one sin of pride; came rebellion against the purpose God created him for, then jealousy bc God receives praise, honor and glory.

Proverbs 16 KJV
18] Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall. [19] Better it is to be of an humble spirit with the lowly, than to divide the spoil with the proud.

Satan wants only this
John 10
10 The thief cometh not, but for to STEAL, AND TO KILL AND TO DESTROY, :
His only purpose is this
1 Peter 5:
8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, SEEKING WHOM HE MAY DEVOUR.

He no longer has a purpose FOR GOD!
He isn't in service to buffett us closer to the Lord.

Suffering and refinement to believers comes by way of persecutions and afflictions; for the praise and glorifying of the Lord, God.

Zechariah 13:9
And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.
Said by the prophet of God about his ppl Israel.

Do you study by the HS Patrick?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Universalists pick the parts of the Bible they like, not realizing they may be heading for Hell fire. Satan has deceived them.

Reactions: L.A.M.B.

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you study by the HS Patrick?
Matthew 7:18 ESV
A healthy tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a diseased tree bear good fruit.

Lucifer was a good fruit. God transformed him for the purpose of our edification.

Revelation 20:7 ESV
7 And when the thousand years are ended, Satan will be released from his prison

Why would God release Satan? Our lesson would be incomplete if Satan isn't released.

Revelation 20:10 YLT
10 and the Devil, who is leading them astray, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where [are] the beast and the false prophet, and they shall be tormented day and night -- to the ages of the ages.

Revelation 14:10 YLT
10 he also shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, that hath been mingled unmixed in the cup of His anger, and he shall be tormented in fire and brimstone before the holy messengers, and before the Lamb,

I believe that these two verses are describing Satan being cleansed, purified, and returned to his perfect state. It sounds as if Jesus personally supervises Satan's transformation.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Lucifer was a good fruit. God transformed him for the purpose of our edification.

Why would God release Satan? Our lesson would be incomplete if Satan isn't released.

10 and the Devil, who is leading them astray, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where [are] the beast and the false prophet, and they shall be tormented day and night -- to the ages of the ages.

10 he also shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, that hath been mingled unmixed in the cup of His anger, and he shall be tormented in fire and brimstone before the holy messengers, and before the Lamb,

I believe that these two verses are describing Satan being cleansed, purified, and returned to his perfect state. It sounds as if Jesus personally supervises Satan's transformation
I pray that light will shine in your life and that you see the difference between light & darkness, evil & good, righteousness & unrighteousness, truth and lies, the gift of salvation for each individual vs UR.

John 1
5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

John 3:21
“But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.”

I cannot continue.

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I pray that light will shine in your life and that you see the difference between light & darkness, evil & good, righteousness & unrighteousness, truth and lies, the gift of salvation for each individual vs UR.

John 1
5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

John 3:21
“But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.”

I cannot continue.

One day we'll have all of the answers. Until then, I wish you good health, my brother.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

I believe that these two verses are describing Satan being cleansed, purified, and returned to his perfect state. It sounds as if Jesus personally supervises Satan's transformation.
Consider this Patrick; the fire of God flowing forth from his throne is intense transparent love. Daniel 7:9-10 The scripture uses different language to describe the same thing, like, he dwells in light unapproachable 1 Timothy 6:16 The saved bask in it but for the wicked it is intolerable, they stand totally exposed and it torments them in the presence of the Lamb and his angels Rev. 14:10, thats why they cry for the rocks and the mountains to fall on them to hide them from the face of the Lamb. Rev.6:16 when Jesus returns.

Does that throw a different light on the fire of God?

God does not have love, he is love, pure unadulterated light where darkness does not and cannot exist; the epistles of John tell us this. 1 John 1:5

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

By religion, I.E Universalism leading people to Hell fire!

2 Corinthians 11
14 Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light. 15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness,

bro.tan

Dec 11, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

No, I believe what's written in the pages of the Bible. In the scriptures it's written....Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire. Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee. (Ezekiel 28:14-15)

Now we see this is not a man, but a cherub angel. In some cases the Lord calls angels men. But notice something; this cherub which is Satan had some authority. He actually was on the mountain of God, until he sinned. We should pay close attention to that. What happened when Satan sinned against God?

Take a look.

By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire. Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty; thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground; I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee. (Ezekiel 28:16)

What happened when he got full of himself? He was thrown out. When the Lord blesses us with knowledge, wisdom and also understanding be careful not to get full of yourself and forget whose blessings it is and were it came from. It is the Lord's, not our own.

Let's go into Revelation 12: 7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, 8and prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. 9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

We can't believe one part of the book and not believe the other.