How The Devil/Satan Deceiveth The Whole World

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bro.tan

Dec 11, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Brothers and sisters, there is violence, and wars, famine and earthquakes all over the planet today, and most people don't consider whats going on. They hear that we are in the "last days", but most do not consider or no that all this was foretold by the prophets and our Lord and savior Jesus christ. Lets go into Matthew 24:1 And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple. 2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world? 4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. 5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. 6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Before we get into how satan deceive the world lets take a look and see how bold the Devil is and what he controls , since the days of Jesus. Lets go into Luke 4: 3 And the devil said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, command this stone that it be made bread. 4 And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God. 5 And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. 6 And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it. 7 If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine.

8 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

So we see that satan uses his power with the kingdom of the earth. Now think about what we just read, the Devil says, "all the Kingdom are his", and that he is worshiped by those to whom he gives power to. Now, if he asked the Lord to worship him, while he was in the flesh; what about the rest of us? Let's go into Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Think about it, how does he deceive the whole world? Which means me, you and everyone else has been deceive at some point for the scriptures did not say he deceive some of the world, or part of the world, but the whole world. Let's take a look and see how Satan used his power with these kingdoms. Let's go into Ephesians 6:11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. This places are the church, brothers and sisters. Let's go into Luke 22:52 Then Jesus said unto the chief priests, and captains of the temple, and the elders, which were come to him, Be ye come out, as against a thief, with swords and staves? 53 When I was daily with you in the temple, ye stretched forth no hands against me: but this is your hour, and the power of darkness.

Did you notice it was the church people who came to arrest Jesus? They did the bidding for there "father" the Devil. I know that ye are Abraham’s seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you. I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father. They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham’s children, ye would do the works of Abraham.

But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham. Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God. Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it (John 8:37-44)

See, spiritual wickness is in the pulpits of the church, which is the highest place on the earth. The church is the true government that governs the earth. The men in the postitons of feeding the flock teaches the lies of the Devil, they deceive the people into worshiping another Jesus. Paul said in 2Corinthians 11:4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him. Later, brothers and sisters we will see how satan deceiveth the whole world today with the church.

Reactions: amigo de christo

bro.tan

Dec 11, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now let us take a look and see what Satan/Devil/serpent/Dragon really looks like.

"And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire enfolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire. Also out of the midst thereof came the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance; they had the likeness of a man. And every one had four faces, and every one had four wings.

And their feet were straight feet; and the sole of their feet was like the sole of a calf's foot: and they sparkled like the colour of burnished brass. And they had the hands of a man under their wings on their four sides; and they four had their faces and their wings.

Their wings were joined one to another; they turned not when they went; they went every one straight forward." (Ezekiel 1:4-9)

These creators have four faces, four wings, feet like a calf, hands like men under their wings and they also look like burnt brass. What does burnt brass look like? What does anything look like burnt. It looks black. Why does it say they turned not when they went? It was no need for them to turn, remember they have four faces. They can look to the north, south, east and west at the same time. That is why they went forward without turning. Let's find out what they are called.

This is the living creature that I saw under the God of Israel by the river of Chebar; and I knew that they were the cherubim’s. Every one had four faces apiece, and every one four wings; and the likeness of the hands of a man was under their wings. (Ezekiel 10:20-21)

In the first chapter of Ezekiel we saw the Cherubim’s carrying Jesus around on His throne. Not a space ship as the status quo thinks. These were simply cherubim angels flying the Lord around. Is Satan a cherub angel? Well, let's find out.

The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying, Son of man, say unto the prince of Tyrus, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thine heart is lifted up, and thou hast said, I am a God, I sit in the seat of God, in the midst of the seas; yet thou art a man, and not God, though thou set thine heart as the heart of God: Behold, thou art wiser than Daniel; there is no secret that they can hide from thee: With thy wisdom and with thine understanding thou hast gotten thee riches, and hast gotten gold and silver into thy treasures: (Ezekiel 28:1-3)

This is not an ordinary man, notice the clue. Thou are wiser than Daniel? The prince of Tyrus is a Gentile, how can he be wiser than Daniel when it comes to the word of God. Israel possesses the oracles/word of God. Remember that Satan is the god of the Gentiles that have not came under the commonwealth of Israel. This man is Satan; Satan is wiser than Daniel take a look.

Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, thus saith the Lord GOD; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty. Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.( Ezekiel 28: 12-13)

Do you recall the king of Tyrus in the Garden of Eden? I do recall the serpent which is called the devil and also Satan. Let's see who this really is.

Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire. Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee. (Ezekiel 28:14-15)

Now we see this is not a man, but a cherub angel. In some cases the Lord calls angels men. But notice something; this cherub which is Satan had some authority. He actually was on the mountain of God, until he sinned. We should pay close attention to that. What happened when Satan sinned against God?

Take a look.

By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire. Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty; thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground; I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee. (Ezekiel 28:16)

What happened when he got full of himself? He was thrown out. When the Lord blesses us with knowledge, wisdom and also understanding be careful not to get full of yourself and forget whose blessings it is and were it came from. It is the Lord's, not our own.

Reactions: Sheila3

bro.tan

Dec 11, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lets take a look at some very important imformation Paul said in Ephesian 6:13-17 - Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

We must have the whole armor on, not half or one piece but all. The enemies’ weapon is bad doctrine; this bad doctrine is all around us. Our faith or belief in the Lord will protect us from all our enemies. How you might ask? By walking in righteousness, which is following the commandments, we will be at peace. Not only peace, if we endure to the end we will obtain salvation. As we have seen, we have an offensive weapon also. The sword of the spirit, which is the word of God. The word of God spoken in truth and in righteousness will defeat any enemy.

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. (Hebrews 4:12)
Now that we see what one must have to be protected, let's see how some of these evil spirits operate.

Pay close attention and you will see that they operate through men in this case.

And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority. (Revelation 13:1-2)

This beast isn't Satan. This beast represents the entire Gentile dynasty. From Nebuchadnezzar to the ten nations that will make up the European Economic Community, which now I believe is call The Ten, that is gaining power at this very moment. Notice where the beast gets it power? The dragon which is Satan the devil gives this system its power.

And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun and the moon under her feet and upon her head a crown of twelve stars: (Revelation 12:1)

This women represents Israel, this can be found in Genesis the 37th chapter verses 9-10.

"And she is with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered. And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads. And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born." (Revelation 12:2-4)

Note what's being said. "And behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads." In the 13th chapter of Revelation it stated the dragon gave the beast its power. This simply means Satan which is the dragon runs the Gentile dynasty or in other words he gave the beast his power.

In Daniel chapter 9 verse 26 you will see the children of the prince destroyed Jerusalem. Satan is the prince and the Gentiles are the children. The Gentiles destroyed Jerusalem in 70 a.d. headed up by the Roman General Titus.

Take another look at part of the verses above, this is Satan hard at work. "And the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born." This is what Satan is all about destruction. The child is Jesus; remember when He was born and the angel told Joseph to flee into Egypt because Herod sought the child's life? It wasn't Satan standing there himself; he tried to kill Jesus by the hand of Herod. Herod had no idea that Satan was behind this, his concern was his kingship. This is one reason you must try the spirits. How do you try the spirits? With the word of God. (EXAMPLE- Matthew 19:18 He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness,) so, what was Herod about to do? Commit murder.

bro.tan

Dec 11, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Every Sunday millions upon millions of people all over the world attend church services. To most it's an automatic occurrence and they have never given their actions a second thought. It probably would seem blasphemous for these people to change their day of worship, before obtaining any true knowledge. After all, this is the way of the world and has been so for some time. Nevertheless, the bible says that Satan has deceived the whole world (Revelation 12:9).

Many people fail to realize that Sunday is the first day of the week. This ignorance is due to the fact that Monday is the first work/school day in most countries. However, Sunday is actually the first day of the week and Saturday is the seventh day. Any calendar, dictionary or encyclopedia will prove this fact. Some will argue that it's impossible to know which day is which. Some people believe the days have changed over time. However, the bible speaks of a seven day week and we still live according to this rule today. This is no accident.

Past nations have even tried to shorten and lengthen God's weekly institution, but of course they failed. Man has also come up with names (after pagan gods) for the days, but it is no coincidence that each day is still known by its perspective number (1-7). God has not allowed the days of the week to be altered over the centuries. Even during the sixteenth century when the world adopted our present calendar, the Gregorian, the days of the week did not change.

Others will say that it really doesn't matter what day you attend church. "You should worship God everyday" or "everyday is the Sabbath day," they will zealously proclaim. Well, why has the world set aside Sunday as it's day of worship (there is a reason, which we will discuss later) instead of any and every day? Sure you should do well and think about God every day, but everyday cannot be the Sabbath day. God in his wisdom knew that man would be consumed with his daily activities. Therefore, he set one day aside for man to come together and worship him. The Sabbath begins at sundown Friday and last until sundown Saturday. (Each day starts in the evening, instead of at midnight, "and the evening and morning were the fifth day" Genesis 1:23). The entire bible stresses that it is of utmost importance that we observe (attend church) the Lord's Sabbath, the seventh (7th) day. It really does matter. In the scriptures its written Proverbs 15: 32 He that refuseth instruction despiseth his own soul: but he that heareth reproof getteth understanding. 33 The fear of the LORD is the instruction of wisdom; and before honour is humility.

• Love
Reactions: Cassandra

Sheila3

Jun 10, 2023
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Every Sunday millions upon millions of people all over the world attend church services. To most it's an automatic occurrence and they have never given their actions a second thought. It probably would seem blasphemous for these people to change their day of worship, before obtaining any true knowledge. After all, this is the way of the world and has been so for some time. Nevertheless, the bible says that Satan has deceived the whole world (Revelation 12:9).

Many people fail to realize that Sunday is the first day of the week. This ignorance is due to the fact that Monday is the first work/school day in most countries. However, Sunday is actually the first day of the week and Saturday is the seventh day. Any calendar, dictionary or encyclopedia will prove this fact. Some will argue that it's impossible to know which day is which. Some people believe the days have changed over time. However, the bible speaks of a seven day week and we still live according to this rule today. This is no accident.

Past nations have even tried to shorten and lengthen God's weekly institution, but of course they failed. Man has also come up with names (after pagan gods) for the days, but it is no coincidence that each day is still known by its perspective number (1-7). God has not allowed the days of the week to be altered over the centuries. Even during the sixteenth century when the world adopted our present calendar, the Gregorian, the days of the week did not change.

Others will say that it really doesn't matter what day you attend church. "You should worship God everyday" or "everyday is the Sabbath day," they will zealously proclaim. Well, why has the world set aside Sunday as it's day of worship (there is a reason, which we will discuss later) instead of any and every day? Sure you should do well and think about God every day, but everyday cannot be the Sabbath day. God in his wisdom knew that man would be consumed with his daily activities. Therefore, he set one day aside for man to come together and worship him. The Sabbath begins at sundown Friday and last until sundown Saturday. (Each day starts in the evening, instead of at midnight, "and the evening and morning were the fifth day" Genesis 1:23). The entire bible stresses that it is of utmost importance that we observe (attend church) the Lord's Sabbath, the seventh (7th) day. It really does matter. In the scriptures its written Proverbs 15: 32 He that refuseth instruction despiseth his own soul: but he that heareth reproof getteth understanding. 33 The fear of the LORD is the instruction of wisdom; and before honour is humility.
I know the Sabbath is the seventh day on a Saturday. I am Baptist but I do my best to remember the Sabbath and refrain from activities and from time to time I attend a Seventh-Day Sabbath Church on the Sabbath.

Before I retired I had to work on Saturdays and I know the Lord understood this. And I have always asked myself what does he mean by keeping it holy. Is not working actually keeping it holy, keeping the Sabbath consecrated and sacred -honoring God - seeing that God looks at our hearts - I feel it's a little bit more. And the commandment is to Remember the Sabbath (don't forget it.)

You are so correct _ the early churches changed the Sabbath from the 7th day to the first day of the week, ordered by Constantine into law that worship be done on a Sunday and the church accepted it passed down and taught from generation to generation. But God's Sabbath still stands, whether recognized or not.

Reactions: bro.tan

FaithWillDo

Mar 1, 2023
Fort Collins, CO, USA
www.greatmysteryofchrist.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Think about it, how does he deceive the whole world?
Dear Bro.tan,
Yes, since the 1st century, after the Apostles deaths, the spirit of anti-Christ came into the church and devour it. The church became apostate. Nothing has changed since that time.

There are approx. 2,000 different denominations/sects of Christianity in the world and they all teach their own version of the truth. However, none of them are correct. These churches are lead by the ministers of Satan who teach "another gospel". This false gospel mixes works and faith.

It is the leavened bread mentioned by this parable:

Mat 13:33 Another parable spake he unto them; The kingdom of heaven is like unto leaven, which a woman took, and hid in three measures of meal, till the whole was leavened.

The symbol "woman" represents the worsen carnal nature (Great Harlot) of a person who has received the Early Rain and has been 'called out". They fill the church pews in the apostate church. The woman who takes leaven, takes it from Satan. She then hides it in three measures of meal until the whole loaf is leavened.

This loaf of bread is then consumed by ALL newly called out believers who think that the loaf is the true bread from heaven. But it is not. Since the leaven is hidden in the loaf, they do not know that it is in there. Through Satan's deception, he deceives them into accepting his "another gospel".

Also, you commented on the Seven Headed Beast in Revelation. It is a symbol for a fallen away believer in the apostate church. Paul calls these fallen away believers a "Man of Sin". The second beast in Rev 13 is a symbol for the spirit of anti-Christ who indwells and controls the first beast. When the spirit of anti-Christ indwells a believer, the abomination of desolation occurs within the believer and they lose their salvation. It has happened to ALL called out believers since the late 1st century.

Also, when a believer becomes a Man of Sin and has the spirit of anti-Christ, they then have the "mark of the beast". No one except those who have the mark of the beast can "buy or sell" (be taught or teach) in the apostate church. When a converted believer (one of the Elect) presents the truth of God to those with the mark of the beast, it will not be accepted.

Everyone will pass through Satan's apostate church, even the Elect. This is the pathway to Salvation that Christ has established for his Elect to travel.

After a fallen away Elect believer has fully consumed Satan's "another gospel", they are ready for Christ to come to them a second time and pour out the Latter Rain. With the Latter Rain, the believer is "born again" and their spiritual blindness that held them captive in the apostate church is healed. After it is healed, the Man of Sin will be revealed to them and they will find that he is the one who is looking back at them in the mirror. They will also "see" the Abomination of Desolation which happened to them. With this knowledge of the truth, Christ will spiritually appear to them and gather them to heaven (spiritually speaking). Then the Day of the Lord will fall on the believer and remove the spirit of anti-Christ and the Great Harlot and cast them into the Lake of Fire for their destruction. After this judgment is complete, the Elect believer is converted.

For the believers in the apostate church who are not "chosen", they will die in their "worse than the first" spiritual condition (Mat 12:43-45) and they will be resurrected to judgment with the unbelievers. But before they are destroyed, Christ will have mercy upon them and the unbelievers and give them the Holy Spirit:

Mat 23:23 “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have neglected the weightier matters of the law: justice and mercy and faith. These you ought to have done, without leaving the others undone.

After the last person of mankind is saved, this verse will be testified to be true:

1Tim 2:3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior; 4 who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. 5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; 6 who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

I realize that I did not provide very much scriptural support for most of my statements - but I could have. It would have made this post too long though. If there are any certain points you would like explained with scripture, please let me know.

I do have one question for you:

Since you also understand that the church is apostate, do you attend any church?

Joe

Last edited:

bro.tan

Dec 11, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know the Sabbath is the seventh day on a Saturday. I am Baptist but I do my best to remember the Sabbath and refrain from activities and from time to time I attend a Seventh-Day Sabbath Church on the Sabbath.

Before I retired I had to work on Saturdays and I know the Lord understood this. And I have always asked myself what does he mean by keeping it holy. Is not working actually keeping it holy, keeping the Sabbath consecrated and sacred -honoring God - seeing that God looks at our hearts - I feel it's a little bit more. And the commandment is to Remember the Sabbath (don't forget it.)

You are so correct _ the early churches changed the Sabbath from the 7th day to the first day of the week, ordered by Constantine into law that worship be done on a Sunday and the church accepted it passed down and taught from generation to generation. But God's Sabbath still stands, whether recognized or not.
Praise the Lord in Jesus mighty name, because if Jesus is our master then we should follow His steps. (1 Peter 2:21) For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps: And remember that Jesus is the captain of our salvation. So let’s see our captain lead by example. (Luke 4:14-16) (v.14) And Jesus returned in the power of the Spirit into Galilee: and there went out a fame of him through all the region round about. (v.15) And he taught in their synagogues, being glorified of all. (v.16) And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue (the church) on the Sabbath day, and stood up for to read. Jesus regularly attended religious services on the Sabbath day "as His custom was"

peace in Jesus name

bro.tan

Dec 11, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear Bro.tan,
Yes, since the 1st century, after the Apostles deaths, the spirit of anti-Christ came into the church and devour it. The church became apostate. Nothing has changed since that time.

There are approx. 2,000 different denominations/sects of Christianity in the world and they all teach their own version of the truth. However, none of them are correct. These churches are lead by the ministers of Satan who teach "another gospel". This false gospel mixes works and faith.

It is the leavened bread mentioned by this parable:

Mat 13:33 Another parable spake he unto them; The kingdom of heaven is like unto leaven, which a woman took, and hid in three measures of meal, till the whole was leavened.

The symbol "woman" represents the worsen carnal nature (Great Harlot) of a person who has received the Early Rain and has been 'called out". They fill the church pews in the apostate church. The woman who takes leaven, takes it from Satan. She then hides it in three measures of meal until the whole loaf is leavened.

This loaf of bread is then consumed by ALL newly called out believers who think that the loaf is the true bread from heaven. But it is not. Since the leaven is hidden in the loaf, they do not know that it is in there. Through Satan's deception, he deceives them into accepting his "another gospel".

Also, you commented on the Seven Headed Beast in Revelation. It is a symbol for a fallen away believer in the apostate church. Paul calls these fallen away believers a "Man of Sin". The second beast in Rev 13 is a symbol for the spirit of anti-Christ who indwells and controls the first beast. When the spirit of anti-Christ indwells a believer, the abomination of desolation occurs within the believer and they lose their salvation. It has happened to ALL called out believers since the late 1st century.

Also, when a believer becomes a Man of Sin and has the spirit of anti-Christ, they then have the "mark of the beast". No one except those who have the mark of the beast can "buy or sell" (be taught or teach) in the apostate church. When a converted believer (one of the Elect) presents the truth of God to those with the mark of the beast, it will not be accepted.

Everyone will pass through Satan's apostate church, even the Elect. This is the pathway to Salvation that Christ has established for his Elect to travel.

After a fallen away Elect believer has fully consumed Satan's "another gospel", they are ready for Christ to come to them a second time and pour out the Latter Rain. With the Latter Rain, the believer is "born again" and their spiritual blindness that held them captive in the apostate church is healed. After it is healed, the Man of Sin will be revealed to them and they will find that he is the one who is looking back at them in the mirror. They will also "see" the Abomination of Desolation which happened to them. With this knowledge of the truth, Christ will spiritually appear to them and gather them to heaven (spiritually speaking). Then the Day of the Lord will fall on the believer and remove the spirit of anti-Christ and the Great Harlot and cast them into the Lake of Fire for their destruction. After this judgment is complete, the Elect believer is converted.

For the believers in the apostate church who are not "chosen", they will die in their "worse than the first" spiritual condition (Mat 12:43-45) and they will be resurrected to judgment with the unbelievers. But before they are destroyed, Christ will have mercy upon them and the unbelievers and give them the Holy Spirit:

Mat 23:23 “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have neglected the weightier matters of the law: justice and mercy and faith. These you ought to have done, without leaving the others undone.

After the last person of mankind is saved, this verse will be testified to be true:

1Tim 2:3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior; 4 who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. 5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; 6 who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

I realize that I did not provide very much scriptural support for most of my statements - but I could have. It would have made this post too long though. If there are any certain points you would like explained with scripture, please let me know.

I do have one question for you:

Since you also understand that the church is apostate, do you attend any church?

Joe
Yes I attend Church, and Our purpose is to teach the uncut word of God according to the Prophets (Old Testament) and the Apostles (New Testament). We observe the Lord’s Sabbath Day, the Lord’s Feast Days (as outlined in Leviticus 23rd chapter), and the Lord’s Dietary Law (as outlined in Leviticus 11th chapter). We teach and observe the Royal Law, which is the Ten Commandments.

We also believe in the resurrection and that Jesus is the King of Israel who will rule over the House of Jacob forever. We believe Jesus is the God of all people and his house “shall be a house of prayer for all people”. (Isaiah 56:7)

I would like to go over those things you said with scriptures and verses, but you said a lot, will need to break some of it down, if you want.

FaithWillDo

Mar 1, 2023
Fort Collins, CO, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes I attend Church, and Our purpose is to teach the uncut word of God according to the Prophets (Old Testament) and the Apostles (New Testament). We observe the Lord’s Sabbath Day, the Lord’s Feast Days (as outlined in Leviticus 23rd chapter), and the Lord’s Dietary Law (as outlined in Leviticus 11th chapter). We teach and observe the Royal Law, which is the Ten Commandments.

We also believe in the resurrection and that Jesus is the King of Israel who will rule over the House of Jacob forever. We believe Jesus is the God of all people and his house “shall be a house of prayer for all people”. (Isaiah 56:7)

I would like to go over those things you said with scriptures and verses, but you said a lot, will need to break some of it down, if you want.
Dear bro.tan,

I am a bit confused. You say the church is apostate but you still go to church. I assume you believe that your church is different and that is understands and teaches the truth of Christ. Scripture teaches that all the churches are apostate. For that reason, when Christ "comes again" to one of His Elect, He will find them walking in darkness.

Below is a what I have found that scriptures teaches on how Christ saves His Elect. The pathway starts with the Early Rain.

The gift of the Early Rain is given to those who Christ is calling out from the world. They don't have to ask for it nor do they even have to give their permission to receive it - they are simply given the gift by Christ. Once the person has the indwelling of the Holy Spirit, they will also have a measure of faith. Then, when the gospel is presented to them by the foolish of preaching, they will respond with a confession of faith. They can make no other choice.

Note: The Doctrine of Free Will is a lie from Satan and is what he uses to mix "works" with faith. This is the "another gospel" that the church has accepted which has caused them to become apostate.

Only AFTER Christ has come to a believer and given them the Early Rain will they have a measure of faith and make a confession of faith:

1Cor 12:3 Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Spirit.

Christ must come to an unbeliever first (without their asking and without their permission) because mankind is spiritually marred and carnally minded:

Jer 18:4 And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter: so he made it again another vessel, as seemed good to the potter to make it.

Rom 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

Rom 3:10 As it is written, there is none righteous, no, not one: 11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.

In this carnally minded condition, no man has the ability to seek out or understand God. They have no faith or ability to accept Christ as their Lord. Christ must come to them and do all the work of changing them spiritually. Only then will they call Jesus "Lord":

Prov 16:1 The preparations of the heart in man, and the answer of the tongue, is from the LORD.

No person can make the confession of faith from their supposed "free will". Christ must act first and change them spiritually by giving them the Early Rain. Only then will they they answer the Lord with a confession of faith.

Paul's conversion experience "types" the pathway to salvation (1Tim 1:16). Paul received the Early Rain on the Damascus Road. He was travelling to Damascus to persecute Christians and had ZERO intention of seeking out the Lord and accepting Him as his Savior. But all that changed in an instant when Christ came to Paul suddenly and gave him the Early Rain.

This is the only way mankind can call Jesus Lord. Christ must come to us first without our asking or permission and give us the free gift.

The Early Rain is what calls a person out from the world and is when they become part of the church. However, the Early Rain leaves them spiritually blind (typed by Paul's blindness) and carnally minded (typed by Paul falling to the ground). Because of these weaknesses, Satan will quickly come to the new believer and plant his seed within them, too. His seed is the spirit of anti-Christ. This truth is taught in Mat 12:43-45, Mark 5:2-13 and in the Parable of the Wheat and the Tares. Because the new believer is carnal, they still prefer the Old Wine over the New Wine so they readily accept Satan's "another gospel" which mixes works with faith. When the believer accepts this false gospel, they will commit the sin that leads to death and will lose their salvation. In this "worse than the first" spiritual condition, the fallen away believer will live out the rest of their life and die in their sins OR if they are one of the Elect, Christ will "come again" to them and pour out the Latter Rain.

The Latter Rain is given to a fallen away Elect believer when they ask for the gift of the Spirit:

Luke 11:13 “If you then, being evil (a Man of Sin), know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him!”

For the Elect, Christ will send a converted believer to them in the spirit of Elijah (just as He did for the Jewish Elect). With the fallen away believer's repentance from works, the pathway for Christ to come again will be made straight. Christ will then cause the fallen away believer to pray for the gift of the Holy Spirit (Latter Rain). After they pray, they will begin a time of waiting for their salvation to come, just as the Jewish Elect waited in the upper room and just as Paul says here:

Heb 9:28 So Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

After Christ comes to the fallen away Elect believer, they will be given the Latter Rain and be "born again". Immediately after the new birth, the believer will dine with Christ (marriage supper of the Lamb) and receive their spiritual nourishment of truth. After they have received sufficient truth, the Day of the Lord will fall on the believer to remove the spirit of anti-Christ and the Great Harlot (worsen carnal nature) from within them. After this judgment, the believer will be converted and will never fall away again.

This is the pathway to salvation that is taught over and over again in scripture, usually "a little here and a little there".

Paul received the Latter Rain after being in Damascus for three days (represents a spiritual process) where he remained blind and unable to eat or drink the truth of Christ. But after his 3 Days were complete, Paul prayed and the pathway was made straight (Paul lived on Straight Street) for Christ (typed by Ananias) to come to him with the Latter Rain. Immediately the scales fell off of Paul's eyes and he was baptized (Latter Rain). He was then told to eat meat. Paul's life was turned upside down. This is how it is for all of Christ's Elect when they are converted. It is a paradigm changing event that takes a believer from being carnal to being spiritual. This is our salvation.

Until a person receives from Christ both Early and Latter Rain, they will not be saved.

Joe

bro.tan

Dec 11, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear bro.tan,

I am a bit confused. You say the church is apostate but you still go to church. I assume you believe that your church is different and that is understands and teaches the truth of Christ. Scripture teaches that all the churches are apostate. For that reason, when Christ "comes again" to one of His Elect, He will find them walking in darkness.

Below is a what I have found that scriptures teaches on how Christ saves His Elect. The pathway starts with the Early Rain.

The gift of the Early Rain is given to those who Christ is calling out from the world. They don't have to ask for it nor do they even have to give their permission to receive it - they are simply given the gift by Christ. Once the person has the indwelling of the Holy Spirit, they will also have a measure of faith. Then, when the gospel is presented to them by the foolish of preaching, they will respond with a confession of faith. They can make no other choice.

Note: The Doctrine of Free Will is a lie from Satan and is what he uses to mix "works" with faith. This is the "another gospel" that the church has accepted which has caused them to become apostate.

Only AFTER Christ has come to a believer and given them the Early Rain will they have a measure of faith and make a confession of faith:

1Cor 12:3 Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Spirit.

Christ must come to an unbeliever first (without their asking and without their permission) because mankind is spiritually marred and carnally minded:

Jer 18:4 And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter: so he made it again another vessel, as seemed good to the potter to make it.

Rom 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

Rom 3:10 As it is written, there is none righteous, no, not one: 11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.

In this carnally minded condition, no man has the ability to seek out or understand God. They have no faith or ability to accept Christ as their Lord. Christ must come to them and do all the work of changing them spiritually. Only then will they call Jesus "Lord":

Prov 16:1 The preparations of the heart in man, and the answer of the tongue, is from the LORD.

No person can make the confession of faith from their supposed "free will". Christ must act first and change them spiritually by giving them the Early Rain. Only then will they they answer the Lord with a confession of faith.

Paul's conversion experience "types" the pathway to salvation (1Tim 1:16). Paul received the Early Rain on the Damascus Road. He was travelling to Damascus to persecute Christians and had ZERO intention of seeking out the Lord and accepting Him as his Savior. But all that changed in an instant when Christ came to Paul suddenly and gave him the Early Rain.

This is the only way mankind can call Jesus Lord. Christ must come to us first without our asking or permission and give us the free gift.

The Early Rain is what calls a person out from the world and is when they become part of the church. However, the Early Rain leaves them spiritually blind (typed by Paul's blindness) and carnally minded (typed by Paul falling to the ground). Because of these weaknesses, Satan will quickly come to the new believer and plant his seed within them, too. His seed is the spirit of anti-Christ. This truth is taught in Mat 12:43-45, Mark 5:2-13 and in the Parable of the Wheat and the Tares. Because the new believer is carnal, they still prefer the Old Wine over the New Wine so they readily accept Satan's "another gospel" which mixes works with faith. When the believer accepts this false gospel, they will commit the sin that leads to death and will lose their salvation. In this "worse than the first" spiritual condition, the fallen away believer will live out the rest of their life and die in their sins OR if they are one of the Elect, Christ will "come again" to them and pour out the Latter Rain.

The Latter Rain is given to a fallen away Elect believer when they ask for the gift of the Spirit:

Luke 11:13 “If you then, being evil (a Man of Sin), know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him!”

For the Elect, Christ will send a converted believer to them in the spirit of Elijah (just as He did for the Jewish Elect). With the fallen away believer's repentance from works, the pathway for Christ to come again will be made straight. Christ will then cause the fallen away believer to pray for the gift of the Holy Spirit (Latter Rain). After they pray, they will begin a time of waiting for their salvation to come, just as the Jewish Elect waited in the upper room and just as Paul says here:

Heb 9:28 So Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

After Christ comes to the fallen away Elect believer, they will be given the Latter Rain and be "born again". Immediately after the new birth, the believer will dine with Christ (marriage supper of the Lamb) and receive their spiritual nourishment of truth. After they have received sufficient truth, the Day of the Lord will fall on the believer to remove the spirit of anti-Christ and the Great Harlot (worsen carnal nature) from within them. After this judgment, the believer will be converted and will never fall away again.

This is the pathway to salvation that is taught over and over again in scripture, usually "a little here and a little there".

Paul received the Latter Rain after being in Damascus for three days (represents a spiritual process) where he remained blind and unable to eat or drink the truth of Christ. But after his 3 Days were complete, Paul prayed and the pathway was made straight (Paul lived on Straight Street) for Christ (typed by Ananias) to come to him with the Latter Rain. Immediately the scales fell off of Paul's eyes and he was baptized (Latter Rain). He was then told to eat meat. Paul's life was turned upside down. This is how it is for all of Christ's Elect when they are converted. It is a paradigm changing event that takes a believer from being carnal to being spiritual. This is our salvation.

Until a person receives from Christ both Early and Latter Rain, they will not be saved.

Joe

Jesus brought grace when he came in the flesh, but example of grace was in the days of Noah. But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD. (Genesis 6:8), And Noah and his family was saved. Now Paul said in (Rom. 3:23-25) (v.23) For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God. (v.24) Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: (v.25) Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God. So the bible tells you to repent and be baptized in the name of Jesus for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost." (Acts 2 :36-38). And by doing so you come up under his precious blood and then you are saved from your sins that are past, not present or future sins but for sins that are past.

We were all locked under death by Adam’s sin, even the second death. But when Jesus became (he was God in the beginning) man and died for the sins of the world, he gave us access back to the tree of life (himself) which Adam had caused us to lose. That’s what grace is, our free gift our access back to the tree of life but that’s another lesson for another time. So by coming under the blood of Jesus you are saved from your past sins. And if you are saved now, it is on a day to day basis. Because for all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God (Romans 23:3), and if you continue to live you will sin again. It is the willful sinning that you need to put in check. For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, but a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries. (Hebrew 10: 26, 27)

FaithWillDo

Mar 1, 2023
Fort Collins, CO, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We were all locked under death by Adam’s sin, even the second death. But when Jesus became (he was God in the beginning) man and died for the sins of the world, he gave us access back to the tree of life (himself) which Adam had caused us to lose. That’s what grace is, our free gift our access back to the tree of life but that’s another lesson for another time. So by coming under the blood of Jesus you are saved from your past sins. And if you are saved now, it is on a day to day basis. Because for all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God (Romans 23:3), and if you continue to live you will sin again. It is the willful sinning that you need to put in check. For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, but a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries. (Hebrew 10: 26, 27)
Dear bro.tan,
I can agree with some of what you stated but you are missing the vital point of what Paul said in Hebrews chapter 10. The sin that Paul is referring to in verses 26 & 27 is the sin of turning to "works" for salvation and not relying solely on the sacrifice of Christ.

Turning to "works" (even just one work) is the sin that leads to death. That sin will put a believer back under the Law and of course, no man can keep the Law perfectly so when a believer turns to "works", they will lose their salvation.

This is such an important concept that virtually no one in the church understands.

Paul said this about the sin that leads to death:

Gal 5:2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing. 3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law. 4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

In the scripture above, circumcision was just the "work" that happened to be occurring at that time. However, a "work" can be anything that a believer does that they "think" they must do to be saved or to continue in their salvation. That can be anything from tithing, Sabbath Day keeping, regular communion, water baptism, regular assembling, etc.

The most common "work" that that believers practice comes from the Doctrine of Free Will. With that doctrine, a believer will turn the confession of faith into a work. We can know that they have made it into a work because they believe that when others do not make that confession of faith, they are worthy of eternal torment in hell. They believe that they made the correct choice from their own free will ability to choose, thereby elevating themselves above the lost. They believe that they are wiser, smarter or just not as evil as the lost so the lost deserve hell and the believer deserves heaven.

With this mindset that the Doctrine of Free Will produces within the believer, the believer believes that they DO have something to boast about concerning their salvation. Of course, when a believer is under Grace, they know that they have nothing to boast about because they know that Christ did all (100%) the work of saving them, and this includes their confession of faith and any works of faith that they will later do.

Phil 2:13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

Prov 20:24 Man's goings are of the LORD; how can a man then understand his own way?

Isa 26:12 O Jehovah, thou appointest peace to us, for, all our works also thou hast wrought for us.

Isa 64:8 But now, O LORD, thou art our father; we are the clay, and thou our potter; and we all are the work of thy hand.

Jer 10:23 I know, Jehovah, that the way of man is not his own; it is not in a man that walketh to direct his steps.

John 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: 13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

Because turning to "works" is the only sin that will "kill" the saints, Satan tempts all new believers with this sin. And since all new believers remain carnal and spiritually blind after receiving the Early Rain, Satan easily deceives them. And to make matters even worse, a carnal believer will prefer the Old Wine (Old Covenant) over the New Wine (New Covenant) after having tasted the New Wine.

Luke 5:39 No man also having drunk old wine straightway desireth new: for he saith, The old is better.

All called out believers will "fall away" and turn to a mixture of "works" and faith. Christ said when a believer commits this sin, they are trying to serve two masters (Christ and Satan) and it cannot work. This sin will cause a believer to fall from grace. Once this spiritual death occurs within a believer, they cannot be renewed by repentance:

Heb 6:1 Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God, 2 Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and age-enduring judgment. 3 And this will we do, if God permit. 4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Spirit, 5 and have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come 6 if they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance: seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

Since all called out believers will come under the deceptions of Satan via the spirit of anti-Christ, all believers will fall away and spiritually die. This happens in accordance with God's "will" and plan.

However, if a fallen away believer has been chosen from the foundation of the world (the Elect), Christ will come to them a second time. This is commonly called the Second Coming of Christ. When Christ comes again to an Elect believer, He will pour out the Latter Rain and heal their spiritual blindness. This is when the believer sees who they have become (a Man of Sin) under the influence of Satan. This knowledge will bring judgment to the believer. Christ will then remove (take) the spirit of anti-Christ (Beast & False Prophet) from within the believer, along with the Great Harlot (represents a person's "worsen carnal nature). Both will be cast into the Lake of Fire for destruction. After this judgment is complete, the believer is converted and has become a child of God. After conversion, a believer cannot ever fall away again. Their salvation is secured.

Paul's conversion teaches the "type" for the pathway to salvation. Christ gave Paul the Early Rain on the Damascus Road without Paul's asking or permission. This is how Christ calls an unbeliever out from the world. After this event, Paul became blind to "type" his spiritual blindness. He then was led by the hand (blind leading the blind) into Damascus (a type for Sodom, earthly Jerusalem) where he could not eat or drink. This typed Paul's inability to consume the Christ's bread (truth) and wine (New Covenant). In this condition, Paul fell from grace like all called out believers do. After Paul's three days (represents a spiritual process) were complete, Paul prayed and the pathway for Christ was made "straight". Ananias (represents Christ) then came to Paul and poured out the Latter Rain and healed Paul's blindness. Paul was then "born again" and was told to eat "meat".

This is how Christ builds His true church. The churches in the world have all become apostate. That is why the Elect must have Christ come a second time to them:

In the final age, Christ will judge the lost by the Law, but before they are destroyed, Christ will have mercy upon them and give them the Early and Latter Rains, too.

Mat 23:23 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

After the last person is saved, God will be "all in all" (1Cor 15:28).

Joe

Last edited:

bro.tan

Dec 11, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear bro.tan,
I can agree with some of what you stated but you are missing the vital point of what Paul said in Hebrews chapter 10. The sin that Paul is referring to in verses 26 & 27 is the sin of turning to "works" for salvation and not relying solely on the sacrifice of Christ.

Turning to "works" (even just one work) is the sin that leads to death. That sin will put a believer back under the Law and of course, no man can keep the Law perfectly so when a believer turns to "works", they will lose their salvation.

This is such an important concept that virtually no one in the church understands.

Paul said this about the sin that leads to death:

Gal 5:2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing. 3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law. 4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

In the scripture above, circumcision was just the "work" that happened to be occurring at that time. However, a "work" can be anything that a believer does that they "think" they must do to be saved or to continue in their salvation. That can be anything from tithing, Sabbath Day keeping, regular communion, water baptism, regular assembling, etc.

The most common "work" that that believers practice comes from the Doctrine of Free Will. With that doctrine, a believer will turn the confession of faith into a work. We can know that they have made it into a work because they believe that when others do not make that confession of faith, they are worthy of eternal torment in hell. They believe that they made the correct choice from their own free will ability to choose, thereby elevating themselves above the lost. They believe that they are wiser, smarter or just not as evil as the lost so the lost deserve hell and the believer deserves heaven.

With this mindset that the Doctrine of Free Will produces within the believer, the believer believes that they DO have something to boast about concerning their salvation. Of course, when a believer is under Grace, they know that they have nothing to boast about because they know that Christ did all (100%) the work of saving them, and this includes their confession of faith and any works of faith that they will later do.

Phil 2:13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

Prov 20:24 Man's goings are of the LORD; how can a man then understand his own way?

Isa 26:12 O Jehovah, thou appointest peace to us, for, all our works also thou hast wrought for us.

Isa 64:8 But now, O LORD, thou art our father; we are the clay, and thou our potter; and we all are the work of thy hand.

Jer 10:23 I know, Jehovah, that the way of man is not his own; it is not in a man that walketh to direct his steps.

John 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: 13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

Because turning to "works" is the only sin that will "kill" the saints, Satan tempts all new believers with this sin. And since all new believers remain carnal and spiritually blind after receiving the Early Rain, Satan easily deceives them. And to make matters even worse, a carnal believer will prefer the Old Wine (Old Covenant) over the New Wine (New Covenant) after having tasted the New Wine.

Luke 5:39 No man also having drunk old wine straightway desireth new: for he saith, The old is better.

All called out believers will "fall away" and turn to a mixture of "works" and faith. Christ said when a believer commits this sin, they are trying to serve two masters (Christ and Satan) and it cannot work. This sin will cause a believer to fall from grace. Once this spiritual death occurs within a believer, they cannot be renewed by repentance:

Heb 6:1 Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God, 2 Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and age-enduring judgment. 3 And this will we do, if God permit. 4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Spirit, 5 and have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come 6 if they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance: seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

Since all called out believers will come under the deceptions of Satan via the spirit of anti-Christ, all believers will fall away and spiritually die. This happens in accordance with God's "will" and plan.

However, if a fallen away believer has been chosen from the foundation of the world (the Elect), Christ will come to them a second time. This is commonly called the Second Coming of Christ. When Christ comes again to an Elect believer, He will pour out the Latter Rain and heal their spiritual blindness. This is when the believer sees who they have become (a Man of Sin) under the influence of Satan. This knowledge will bring judgment to the believer. Christ will then remove (take) the spirit of anti-Christ (Beast & False Prophet) from within the believer, along with the Great Harlot (represents a person's "worsen carnal nature). Both will be cast into the Lake of Fire for destruction. After this judgment is complete, the believer is converted and has become a child of God. After conversion, a believer cannot ever fall away again. Their salvation is secured.

Paul's conversion teaches the "type" for the pathway to salvation. Christ gave Paul the Early Rain on the Damascus Road without Paul's asking or permission. This is how Christ calls an unbeliever out from the world. After this event, Paul became blind to "type" his spiritual blindness. He then was led by the hand (blind leading the blind) into Damascus (a type for Sodom, earthly Jerusalem) where he could not eat or drink. This typed Paul's inability to consume the Christ's bread (truth) and wine (New Covenant). In this condition, Paul fell from grace like all called out believers do. After Paul's three days (represents a spiritual process) were complete, Paul prayed and the pathway for Christ was made "straight". Ananias (represents Christ) then came to Paul and poured out the Latter Rain and healed Paul's blindness. Paul was then "born again" and was told to eat "meat".

This is how Christ builds His true church. The churches in the world have all become apostate. That is why the Elect must have Christ come a second time to them:

In the final age, Christ will judge the lost by the Law, but before they are destroyed, Christ will have mercy upon them and give them the Early and Latter Rains, too.

Mat 23:23 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

After the last person is saved, God will be "all in all" (1Cor 15:28).

Joe

Every verse you quoted I agree with, but all scriptures and verses must be put in their proper place. I teach the uncut word fo God from Genesis to Revelation. So I'm not teaching from a doctrine, but only the word of God, in the scriptures it's written in proverbs 1: 2 To know wisdom and instruction;
To perceive the words of understanding; 3 To receive the instruction of wisdom, Justice, and judgment, and equity; 4 To give subtilty to the simple, To the young man knowledge and discretion.
5 A wise man will hear, and will increase learning; And a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels:

Many people get confuse on works, or what kind of works. Paul talks about two different type of works.
Theirs a labour of love work and theirs animal Sacrificial law, which was works. Let's take a look at the labour of love works, we must do.

Paul said in (Heb. 6:10-11) (v.10) For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister. (v.11) And we desire that every one of you do shew the same diligence to full assurance of hope unto the end: God is not going to forget your works, nor your labor of love toward his name. But you need to show these same works diligence to have full assurance of hope unto the end. Hope of what? Hope of eternal life. To the end of what? To the end of your life or to the coming of the Lord.

You must work until the end! Jesus said in (Rev. 2:26) And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

FaithWillDo

Mar 1, 2023
Fort Collins, CO, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Every verse you quoted I agree with, but all scriptures and verses must be put in their proper place. I teach the uncut word fo God from Genesis to Revelation.
Dear bro.tan,
You say you teach the "uncut" Word of God from Genesis to Revelation. However, you must "rightly divide" the Word between the Old Covenant and the New Covenant teachings.

The Old Covenant is man's "works". It is outward and physical. No man has ever kept the Old Covenant perfectly except Christ so if a person stays under the Old Covenant, the Law will condemn them.

The New Covenant is the works of Christ. His works are inward and spiritual. After a person accepts Christ by "faith", they will begin trusting Christ to do all that is necessary for their salvation. Christ will do His spiritual works within us and this will produce our works of faith. This even includes our confession of faith. WE CANNOT TAKE CREDIT FOR ANYTHING.

When a person approaches Christ solely by faith, they will no longer be under the Old Covenant of Law.

Rom 7:6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

Gal 5:18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

Under the New Covenant, the Law is written in our hearts, and when it is, it will cause us to love God and to love our neighbors as our self. There is nothing more that a person needs to do in order to obey the commandments of God - and this comes naturally to a converted believer because the Spirit of God has changed them from within.

After this spiritual change, the believer will walk by the Spirit and the righteousness of the Law will be fulfilled in them:

Rom 8:4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

Also, when we walk by the Spirit, we rest from our works. This is the spiritual fulfillment of the Sabbath Day law of the Old Covenant. Once we are in Christ, we have no works to do under the New Covenant because all the works that we do come from Christ which He does through us.

James talked about works of faith and these are the same works of love that Paul taught in the book of Hebrews (which you quoted). The works of faith come after a person is saved and they are the evidence of their salvation. However, these works of faith are not our works - they are the works of Christ who does them through us:

Eph 1:4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: 5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will

John 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: 13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, BUT OF GOD.

Remember, under the New Covenant, we have no works to perform to receive or maintain our salvation. We rest from our labors:

Rev 14:13 And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works (works of faith) do follow them.

The phrase "blessed are the dead" represents Elect believers who have been converted. They have spiritually died and have been "born again" as a child of God. This concept is what these verses teach:

Mat 26:52 Then said Jesus unto him, put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.

John 12:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.

After a believer enters into the New Covenant (having been converted), they will rest from their labors.

The second type of works you mentioned are the works a person will do under the Old Covenant of Law. This is where Satan's deceives the church. His "another gospel" teaches a mixture of man's works and faith. When a believer accepts Satan's gospel (unknowingly) , they will fall away from faith alone and come under the Law. This is the ONLY sin that a believer can do which will cause them to lose their salvation.

Any "work" that a person believes that they must do to receive or maintain their salvation is a "work" of the Old Covenant. For example, tithing is a law of the Old Covenant and if a person believes that they must follow that Law in the church, they have fallen from grace.

There are many other "works" that believers think they must do but it only takes one work to fall from grace. As I said in my last post, the most common "work" comes from the Doctrine of Free Will as it applies to the confession of faith. The church teaches that a person is solely responsible for making a confession of faith. However, scripture teaches that the confession of faith comes from God:

The church then says that the people who do not do this one "work" of confessing Christ will deservedly be damned to the Lake of Fire. With that "works" based belief system, the church justifies why they are worthy of salvation and why those who reject Christ are not. With this mind set, they have something to boast about concerning the salvation which they falsely believe they have. But upon their resurrection from the grave, they will find out the truth when they are rejected by Christ. And because they remain under the Law, they will be cast into the Lake of Fire to be judged by the Law.

The Doctrines of Free Will and Hell are lies from Satan. Christ has promised to save all mankind and He most certainly will. Those who are being saved in this age were "chosen" to be saved FIRST. That is why they are called the First Fruits of His harvest of mankind. The rest of the harvest will be gathered into the Kingdom of Heaven at the end of the final age. They will be saved by fire:

1Cor 3:13 Every man’s work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is. 14 If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward. 15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

The "reward" the Elect receive is to have life during the ages and to help Christ (reign with Christ) bring in the full harvest of mankind.

Those who suffer loss, will not have life during the ages but will instead by judged by the wrath of the Law. But before they perish, Christ will have mercy upon them (Mat 23:23) and will give them the Early and Latter Rains (Joel 2:23). They will then be "born again" and gathered into the Kingdom of Heaven. Their old vessel will then perish in the Lake of Fire just as the Elect's old vessel perished in the Lake of Fire (Rev 19:20-21).

Christ is the Savior and He will do all the works necessary to save every one of us. Mankind only needs to have faith in Him to fulfill His promise to us - and Christ will give us the faith we need, too. He will provide all our spiritual needs.

Joe

Last edited:
Reactions: Jim B

FaithWillDo

Mar 1, 2023
Fort Collins, CO, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Every verse you quoted I agree with, but all scriptures and verses must be put in their proper place. I teach the uncut word fo God from Genesis to Revelation. So I'm not teaching from a doctrine, but only the word of God, in the scriptures it's written in proverbs 1: 2 To know wisdom and instruction;
To perceive the words of understanding; 3 To receive the instruction of wisdom, Justice, and judgment, and equity; 4 To give subtilty to the simple, To the young man knowledge and discretion.
5 A wise man will hear, and will increase learning; And a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels:

Many people get confuse on works, or what kind of works. Paul talks about two different type of works.
Theirs a labour of love work and theirs animal Sacrificial law, which was works. Let's take a look at the labour of love works, we must do.

Paul said in (Heb. 6:10-11) (v.10) For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister. (v.11) And we desire that every one of you do shew the same diligence to full assurance of hope unto the end: God is not going to forget your works, nor your labor of love toward his name. But you need to show these same works diligence to have full assurance of hope unto the end. Hope of what? Hope of eternal life. To the end of what? To the end of your life or to the coming of the Lord.

You must work until the end! Jesus said in (Rev. 2:26) And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
Dear bro.tan,
I forgot to comment on this verse you quoted:

Rev. 2:26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

We "keepeth" the works of Christ by remaining faithful until we die (the end). If we don't remain faithful, we will fall from grace. But like I have said, once a believer is converted and has been given "eyes that can see", they will never turn to their own works again and therefore, they will never fall from grace.

Joe

strepho

Jan 31, 2023
Meriden
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Second Timothy chapter 3, this is the one third who followed satan in first earth age. Thier rotten bunch. This chapter lays out what thier like. No faith and integrity. Jeremiah chapter 4 speaks more of them. Wickedness is all they understand. They have no moral compass. Revelation chapter 13, the whole world will worship antichrist. Except God's elect, that's the saints, they have seal of God. The one third dont care. Revelation chapter 20, God will release satan at end of millennium. Many will follow satan into lake of fire. Do you see pattern with the one third. Theirs no substance. Thier just rotten bunch.

bro.tan

Dec 11, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear bro.tan,
I forgot to comment on this verse you quoted:

Rev. 2:26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

We "keepeth" the works of Christ by remaining faithful until we die (the end). If we don't remain faithful, we will fall from grace. But like I have said, once a believer is converted and has been given "eyes that can see", they will never turn to their own works again and therefore, they will never fall from grace.

Joe
I agree with the beginning part about remaining faithful, because "Here is the patience of the saints; here are they that keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus" (Revelation 14:12). So we must keep the commandments and the faith, but let's see what will happen if we don't do these things, because Paul says in (Rom. 11:22) Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off. You had better continue in God’s goodness or you will be cut off. This is also the writing of thee Apostle Paul. You must continue to keep God’s laws if you expect to receive salvation.

Again Paul says in (Heb. 3:14) For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end; You must believe in what you are doing that’s what faith is, you most be confident unto the end. You must keep God’s law until death or until the coming of the Lord, if you expect salvation.

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In answer to the OP's title....
He lied,& he continually lies bc he is the father of lies!

He wants ONLY to kill, steal & destroy.

The reason he was cast down was bc he rebelled against God's authority. He wanted to be GOD, and usurp all that is GOD!

FaithWillDo

Mar 1, 2023
Fort Collins, CO, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree with the beginning part about remaining faithful, because "Here is the patience of the saints; here are they that keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus" (Revelation 14:12). So we must keep the commandments and the faith, but let's see what will happen if we don't do these things, because Paul says in (Rom. 11:22) Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off. You had better continue in God’s goodness or you will be cut off. This is also the writing of thee Apostle Paul. You must continue to keep God’s laws if you expect to receive salvation.

Again Paul says in (Heb. 3:14) For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end; You must believe in what you are doing that’s what faith is, you most be confident unto the end. You must keep God’s law until death or until the coming of the Lord, if you expect salvation.
Dear bro.tan,

The blood of Christ covers all our sins. To stay covered by Christ's blood, we only have to remain faithful - and to remain faithful, Christ must convert us into a child of God. It is His spiritual work which converts us. We contribute nothing. We are His workmanship. After we are converted, we will enter into the rest of Christ and will never fall from grace again.

Also, faith is believing and trusting what Christ has said He will do in scripture.

Do you believe these verses below?

Phi 2:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee shall bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; 11 and that every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

1Cor 15:20 But now Christ is risen from the dead, and has become the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep. 21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection from the dead. 22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

2Pet 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Dan 4:35 And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing; and he doeth according to his will in the army of the heavens, and among the inhabitants of the earth; and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou?

Job 23:13 But he is in one mind, and who can turn him? And what his soul desireth, that will he do.

Do you believe that Christ will have His desire of saving 100% of mankind?

If you don't believe these verses, your faith is lacking and you are not converted. You are still under the Law and not under Grace. It is not your fault to be lacking because mankind has no ability to remain faithful until AFTER Christ converts us. We don't even have the ability to decide when we will be saved. It is all up to Christ. Christ is the Savior and He is the ONLY one who can do the work of saving us.

As for keeping the commandants of God, we will do so only after we are converted. Conversion includes having our carnality completely destroyed by judgment so that we can walk by the Spirit. After we are converted, we will love God and love our neighbors. By doing this, we are keeping the commandants of God.

Mat 22:36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law? 37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. 38 This is the first and great commandment. 39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. 40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Rom 13:10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.

The remainder of the Law, which is not fulfilled by love, was fulfilled by the work of Christ at the cross. These commands of the Law are no longer necessary for us to follow.

Gal 5:3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law. Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

When a believer thinks that they must do "works" (even just one) to earn their salvation or to maintain their salvation, they have fallen from grace and have become a debtor to keeping the whole Law which they will not be able to do. They will then die in their sins.

You said:
Again Paul says in (Heb. 3:14) For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence steadfast unto the end; You must believe in what you are doing that’s what faith is, you most be confident unto the end. You must keep God’s law until death or until the coming of the Lord, if you expect salvation.

Paul is talking about holding steadfast in our faith of trusting and believing Christ. When we do, we are "in Christ" (partakers of Christ) and are covered by His blood for any and all sins that we may ever do in this life. This will only happen after Christ converts us. Then, as we are judged, Christ will "increase" within us and our Old Man will "decrease".

John the Baptist is a "type" for the Old Man and he made this statement:

John 3:30 He must increase, but I must decrease.

When you say that we must keep God's Law to expect salvation, you are wrong. We can only keep God's Law after we have salvation and have been converted. Only then can we keep God's Law in the way Paul said: "love is the fulfilling of the law".

With your beliefs, you have no certainty of salvation because your salvation is dependent upon your own efforts of keeping the Law. You have fallen from grace and remain under the Law.

For a believer who has come under the New Covenant, they have complete certainty of salvation because they know that their salvation is only dependent upon the works of Christ who cannot fail. When a believer has this type of faith, they have entered into Christ's rest.

Heb 4:10 For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his.

Joe