How They're Brainwashing You 2 Think Cringey Biden beating Trump is Legit

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
Oh, my! These are Trump's policies as president???

i would call them actions of the president.

how many times has trump screamed the phrase "drain the swamp" which means clean out the corruption. now thats what he says, now lets look at what he does, he bribes other politicians. to me this is evidence that he does not act on what he says, quite the opposite actually.

the not paying workers is the most concerning to me. if he has a long history of not paying workers, why would you think he is gonna do anything for workers? at his marlago estate club, a place where working folks are not allowed he was quoted as telling his rich friends "you all just got a lot richer" referring to a speech he had just made. that does not sound like someone that wants to help working folks to me. if they get richer working folks get poorer, just look at the rate of inequality between rich and poor since the 70s.

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
... @jaybird forgot to cite that TRUMP fires workers who aren't up to HIS STANDARDS. But we VOTERS keep electing and reelecting representative who neither represent us, or are WORTH PAYING.

And let me remind everyone what happened to the man who castigated GOD's Anointed, -- King David --, just as they are castigating GOD's Anointed, -- Trump --.

2 Sam. 16:7 And Shim′e-i said as he cursed, “Begone, begone, you man of blood, you worthless fellow! 8 The Lord has avenged upon you all the blood of the house of Saul, in whose place you have reigned; and the Lord has given the kingdom into the hand of your son Ab′salom. See, your ruin is on you; for you are a man of blood.”

1 Kngs 2: 44 The king also said to Shim′e-i, “You know in your own heart all the evil that you did to David my father; so the Lord will bring back your evil upon your own head.
46 Then the king commanded Benai′ah the son of Jehoi′ada; and he went out and struck him down, and he died.

Bobby Jo :)

do you really believe the Most High anointed donald trump? Noah, Moses, David, Elijah, Jesus . . . .trump? trump is up there with those guys?

edit - i never said anytihng about trump firing workers, i said i was disturbed at all the workers he didnt pay.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Believe as you wish....you certainly have the right to be wrong .....I am not trying to convince you to change your mind....I use your types as a “ Springboard” to get the Truth out there for Newbies that have not been Ruined yet by guys like you.....I post for those with Spiritual Insight that have “ eyes to see” and you don’t.Smart people “ get me” and know what I am talking about and unfortunately for you........well, let’s just leave it at that....
And you have the right to call people FOOLS and lead your family to Hell with you!
Matthew 5:22 (NKJV)
22 Whoever says, 'You fool!' shall be in danger of hell fire.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i would call them actions of the president.

how many times has trump screamed the phrase "drain the swamp" which means clean out the corruption. now thats what he says, now lets look at what he does, he bribes other politicians. to me this is evidence that he does not act on what he says, quite the opposite actually.

the not paying workers is the most concerning to me. if he has a long history of not paying workers, why would you think he is gonna do anything for workers? at his marlago estate club, a place where working folks are not allowed he was quoted as telling his rich friends "you all just got a lot richer" referring to a speech he had just made. that does not sound like someone that wants to help working folks to me. if they get richer working folks get poorer, just look at the rate of inequality between rich and poor since the 70s.
And yet you're SOOO silent on the baby genocide by Dems! Such hypocrisy!

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... closer to the Blind leading the Blind, where BOTH fall into the pit. :shrug:

Bobby Jo

You make my point .....All I stress is ” Nothing But The Blood Of Jesus” , the Title of a much- loved Song that you Probably have sung many times in whatever “ church” you attend.....you sing it and never mean it ....maybe I am “ blind”...... maybe you lack “ eyes to see”—— these accusations are debatable .....
Here is what is NOT “ debatable”.......Only a phony— a hypocrite — would stand up in a church and sing songs they don’t believe....I may be the “ true chief of Sinners”, I may be a blind man “ leading the blind into a ditch ......but I am not a phony .When you Stand before God and see the Holy Blood Of Jesus covering the True Mercy Seat In Heaven , then you will discover that all along it really “ WAS” Nothing But The Blood Of Jesus that Saved you and anybody else that EVER got saved....
You mock the fact that this is what I preach and the Resting in the Gospel Of Grace Plus Nothing That goes along with that.....I THANK MY GOD that I am not on the Wrong Side Of These Truths.....God help me if I “ EVER” find myself arguing AGAINST Christ's Precious Blood and the Amazing Grace Of God that Paul revealed in his Gospel, given to him by Jesus.....
Btw.....next Sunday make sure you tear out the aforementioned song from your hymnal .....God Hates hypocrisy...

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
And yet you're SOOO silent on the baby genocide by Dems! Such hypocrisy!

the only silence i hear is your rebuttal to the post:

. . . . . . . . . .

thats you

the whole abortion thing was done like 10 pages back. you were thoroughly debunked so i am sure you have blocked that from your mind which is why you forgot.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And you have the right to call people FOOLS and lead your family to Hell with you!
Matthew 5:22 (NKJV)
22 Whoever says, 'You fool!' shall be in danger of hell fire.

“Still insist on going down the “ Passable Performance” Route for your Salvation ? God sees your heart, and knows your secret thoughts—- you are like everyone else here.....you have secret thoughts that would shame Hell, and God knows ALL of them. In your heart you have called many people “ fools” and much, much worse....
If you think your Salvation depends on what mean names you May call somebody....you are a Fool.....a Blind Fool....
Your “Performance” Doctrine Of Salvation is truly an option.....for the self- righteous fool like you, that would appear to be Good News ——- until you awaken from your Foolishness to understand that to reach the Level Of Performance That is Demanded for you to be declared “ fit for Heaven”.....the Standard for that strategy is PERFECTION ...... 24/7.......”You are to be PERFECT, even as your Father in Heaven is Perfect.....how’s that working for you?
Stop being “ stiff-necked”. Stop rejecting the GRACE of God that covers every sin you and I could ever commit.....including calling somebody “ Foolish”. That is Not Given as an example of something that cancels the Grace Of our New Covenant ....you ever hear of it? Jesus was not teaching the new Covenant in His Sermon on the Mount ...he was preaching Law....He had to....He was living in the Age Of Law.
We live in the Age Of Grace.....I hesitate to say this, but Newbies out there with insight into the things of God will hopefully understand the hyperbole of what Luther said....” though I rape and murder a thousand times a day, God's Grace will be sufficient to cover it”. ( paraphrase) you either “ get it” or you don’t .....As far as Grace is concerned —— name calling is “ small potatoes”....... learn to deal with it .....or be a fool.....l

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the only silence i hear is your rebuttal to the post:

. . . . . . . . . .

thats you

the whole abortion thing was done like 10 pages back. you were thoroughly debunked so i am sure you have blocked that from your mind which is why you forgot.
Why would I rebutt your Leftwing opinions?

Reactions: Bobby Jo

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“Still insist on going down the “ Passable Performance” Route for your Salvation ? God sees your heart, and knows your secret thoughts—- you are like everyone else here.....you have secret thoughts that would shame Hell, and God knows ALL of them. In your heart you have called many people “ fools” and much, much worse....
If you think your Salvation depends on what mean names you May call somebody....you are a Fool.....a Blind Fool....
Your “Performance” Doctrine Of Salvation is truly an option.....for the self- righteous fool like you, that would appear to be Good News ——- until you awaken from your Foolishness to understand that to reach the Level Of Performance That is Demanded for you to be declared “ fit for Heaven”.....the Standard for that strategy is PERFECTION ...... 24/7.......”You are to be PERFECT, even as your Father in Heaven is Perfect.....how’s that working for you?
Stop being “ stiff-necked”. Stop rejecting the GRACE of God that covers every sin you and I could ever commit.....including calling somebody “ Foolish”. That is Not Given as an example of something that cancels the Grace Of our New Covenant ....you ever hear of it? Jesus was not teaching the new Covenant in His Sermon on the Mount ...he was preaching Law....He had to....He was living in the Age Of Law.
We live in the Age Of Grace.....I hesitate to say this, but Newbies out there with insight into the things of God will hopefully understand the hyperbole of what Luther said....” though I rape and murder a thousand times a day, God's Grace will be sufficient to cover it”. ( paraphrase) you either “ get it” or you don’t .....As far as Grace is concerned —— name calling is “ small potatoes”....... learn to deal with it .....or be a fool.....l
YOU wrote your license to sin. God didn't. It is invalid and won't be permitted on Judgment Day.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YOU wrote your license to sin. God didn't. It is invalid and won't be permitted on Judgment Day.

I sin plenty enough without any license.......so do you...... you had better grab hold of God’s Grace ....you are a far worse sinner than you think you are...

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

When Satan , the Great Accuser , and Perhaps” you” as an “ Accusers Of The Brethren” , bring up my truckloads of sins before God , God will respond , “What sins..... it seems as if I have forgotten them....just like I promised I would”.......Faith is Believing the Promises Of God .....Some Believe and some don't.....

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When Satan , the Great Accuser , and Perhaps” you” as an “ Accusers Of The Brethren” , bring up my truckloads of sins before God , God will respond , “What sins..... it seems as if I have forgotten them....just like I promised I would”.......Faith is Believing the Promises Of God .....Some Believe and some don't.....
How can I accuse you of what you openly did here? You call people fools and wish they burn in Hell. I didn't have to accuse you. I know you by your fruits.
Matthew 7:16-19 (NKJV)
16 You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles?
17 Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit.
18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit.
19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.

Reactions: 4HizGlory37

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YOU ARE CORRECT! :)

Bobby Jo

Here is something else I am “ correct” about....you are ” Fallen From Grace” and like all of those that are like you, you don’t even know what it means. Read Galatians and then show how you are not a “ Perverter” Of Paul’s Gospel, a Modern Day Judaizer who preaches an “ Accursed” Gospel that says that even though Jesus might be “Essential” for Salvation, He is just not “ Adequate” in and of Himself for that Salvation...... YOU have to help out the Blood....it just couldn’t get the job done! Jesus needs a Co- Savior.......YOU! Tell Jesus all you did for Him on Judgement Day. You will get to join that crowd that hears, “ depart from me, I never knew you”....
The Gospel is not what Man does for God ....The Gospel is what God has done for man.All that you have to do is Believe it......

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yet dont know how to present a valid argument with logical points.

Valid argument?
Logical Points?

HAS Biden gained your support?
If so;

What is YOUR valid argument FOR supporting Biden?

What are YOUR Logical Points FOR supporting Biden?