How They're Brainwashing You 2 Think Cringey Biden beating Trump is Legit

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL!!!!! Or more than twice! Best one I've heard yet! You should make a graphic and spread it around!

In all teh states with universal mail in ballots, watch, there will be many cases of double voting!

Then boxes of ballots found in dem poll watcher trunks ! The Dems know all th etricks to get enough votes they need!

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Go Biden Go, get that demented nutcase Trump out of office, ...especially before his mirror image Kanye, and the likes of him, get anymore inspiration from the deluded madman!

Reactions: BloodBought 1953

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Go Biden Go, get that demented nutcase Trump out of office, ...especially before his mirror image Kanye, and the likes of him, get anymore inspiration from the deluded madman!
You vote for baby murderers?

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You vote for baby murderers?
No, that's another issue altogether. But, how many have Trump killed by his selfish ignoring of COVID, for example.
If Trump, by fluke, happened to get a policy or two correct, does not outweigh the damage that he will do due to his overall narcissistic and destructive attitude, in regard to all his other policies.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, that's another issue altogether. But, how many have Trump killed by his selfish ignoring of COVID, for example.
If Trump, by fluke, happened to get a policy or two correct, does not outweigh the damage that he will do due to his overall narcissistic and destructive attitude, in regard to all his other policies.
Who told you all that? The LYING, Christian hating, Left Wing media maybe?

Reactions: ChristisGod

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

YOu have a short memory. Trump was ahead of teh CDC and NIH in Banning travel! Teh Dems blasted HIm for banning travel.

He was ahead of face masks. It wasn't until April when Fauci called for all to wear facemasks.

TEh left blasted Trump in February for paying more attention to Covid -19 than the seasonal flu!

And if Bidens number are accurate- then at most 33,000 died. That isd far less than the nearly 1,000,000 humans Biden supports killing every year!

If you want Biden- that is your privilege and right in America!

But as for me, I will hold my nose and vote for Trump. He has done more to keep his promises than any POTUS in modern history!

Gutted the unconstitutional Obama care
Built over 330 miles of new wall.
Brought unemployment to near record lows
Raised the average income for middle class families by over $4,000 in three years (Obama 1,400 in 8 years)
Renegotiated terrible trade deals
Sanctioned Iran, Russia and China
Appointed Federal justices who rule according to the Constitution!
He has deregulated the fed govt. more than any president in modern history!

And he has done that all the while the left has had a nonstop campaign to smear and disgrace him and anyone who is associated with him since he walked down the stairs at Trump tower and announced his candidacy.

He's rude, he's crude, he's very politically incorrect

Biden has been a politician for 47 years- name one major bill he sponsored or pushed hard to get passed!

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
YOu have a short memory. Trump was ahead of teh CDC and NIH in Banning travel! Teh Dems blasted HIm for banning travel.

He was ahead of face masks. It wasn't until April when Fauci called for all to wear facemasks.

TEh left blasted Trump in February for paying more attention to Covid -19 than the seasonal flu!

And if Bidens number are accurate- then at most 33,000 died. That isd far less than the nearly 1,000,000 humans Biden supports killing every year!

If you want Biden- that is your privilege and right in America!

But as for me, I will hold my nose and vote for Trump. He has done more to keep his promises than any POTUS in modern history!

Gutted the unconstitutional Obama care
Built over 330 miles of new wall.
Brought unemployment to near record lows
Raised the average income for middle class families by over $4,000 in three years (Obama 1,400 in 8 years)
Renegotiated terrible trade deals
Sanctioned Iran, Russia and China
Appointed Federal justices who rule according to the Constitution!
He has deregulated the fed govt. more than any president in modern history!

And he has done that all the while the left has had a nonstop campaign to smear and disgrace him and anyone who is associated with him since he walked down the stairs at Trump tower and announced his candidacy.

He's rude, he's crude, he's very politically incorrect

Biden has been a politician for 47 years- name one major bill he sponsored or pushed hard to get passed!
My apologies, I may not have explained myself entirely clear. Donald Trump is a Monkey Clown, that was expressed sufficiently enough (actually, I may have sugar-coated it). But, what I wanted to explain is my support of Biden. I don't support him as a politician, but merely as a contender, and potential usurper, of Donald train-wreck Trump.