How They're Brainwashing You 2 Think Cringey Biden beating Trump is Legit

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How can I accuse you of what you openly did here? You call people fools and wish they burn in Hell. I didn't have to accuse you. I know you by your fruits.
Matthew 7:16-19 (NKJV)
16 You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles?
17 Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit.
18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit.
19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.

If I ever burn in Hell for calling Fools, “ Fools” ( as Paul told the Deceived Galatians.... “ you Foolish Galatians” ) or for being glad some are going to Hell ( Paul , talking about those who would promote evil so that good would come “ They will go to Hell,as they should”—— doesn’t sound like he is too upset about it.Nero used to take Christians, impale them with stakes, set them on fire while they were alive , and use them to light up his gardens at night—- I am glad he is in Hell today , along with Hitler , Stalin or even Ted Bundy...how about you ? Do you want child rapists in Heaven ?) anway, as I started to say , if I end up in Hell for name calling and being satisfied when Justice is done , there is a good chance that Paul might be there with me.....it ain’t gonna happen....

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
If I ever burn in Hell for calling Fools, “ Fools” ( as Paul told the Deceived Galatians.... “ you Foolish Galatians” ) or for being glad some are going to Hell ( Paul , talking about those who would promote evil so that good would come “ They will go to Hell,as they should”—— doesn’t sound like he is too upset about it.Nero used to take Christians, impale them with stakes, set them on fire while they were alive , and use them to light up his gardens at night—- I am glad he is in Hell today , along with Hitler , Stalin or even Ted Bundy...how about you ? Do you want child rapists in Heaven ?) anway, as I started to say , if I end up in Hell for name calling and being satisfied when Justice is done , there is a good chance that Paul might be there with me.....it ain’t gonna happen....

No, I am not glad Hitler , Stalin or even Ted Bundy are presumably in hell.
2 Peter 3:9

Justice is a necessity, not something to be glad about when it is meted out. Paul isn't saying he is glad for their condemnation, he is saying their condemnation is deserved.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Justice is a necessity, not something to be glad about when it is meted out. Paul isn't saying he is glad for their condemnation, he is saying their condemnation is deserved.

I guess we will have to disagree ....it makes me happy to see Justice prevail

Years ago , I read a book called “ What Cops Know”..... this book talked about things that happened that were so horrible, that policemen would share them with nobody....not their families , not their friends and not the newspapers...
WARNING.....stop reading now if you are easily upset or offended
There are people out there that are so evil.....so depraved ...it is hard to believe that they exist. Do you know there are people out there that will break into your home, tie you up and force you to watch as they rape your wife and children anally and then force you to lick them clean after they are done? Wickedness and Depravity beyond belief.....Ruined lives..... unspeakable acts.... I’ll say it again and make NO apologies.....I am happy there is a Hell.....Hell does not necessarily mean an Eternal Torture Filled Concentration Camp....Trillion upon trillions of centuries of Torture May be excessive for even a guy like Hitler .....I lean toward the thinking that “ perish “ may just mean “ cease to exist”, but then THAT does not seem like “enough” punishment.....I’ll just leave it to God — “ Won’t the Creator Of The Universe Do Rightly?”......whatever form He’ll takes....I’m glad some Monsters go there.....I still enjoy seeing Justice come to pass.....God is a BIG fan of justice also....Perhaps God derives no pleasure of sending one to Hell and maybe as an imperfect sinner, I go too far in my feelings.....but nowhere do I see God wringing His hands about it.....

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hope you don't burn in Hell. And Paul didn't call them fools. Just because people do foolish things it doesn't make them FOOLS.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hope you don't burn in Hell. And Paul didn't call them fools. Just because people do foolish things it doesn't make them FOOLS.

I guess God mis- spoke when he declared “ The FOOL has said, ‘ There is no God.”
Fools exist......
Sometimes they get called out by God, Jesus and Paul...... FOOLish Virgins who had no oil for their lamps ... the Fools that build on sand, Fools that Add to the Gospel like the FOOLish Galations...

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok.....thank you.... I know your concerns are Heart- Felt......
Indeed! Hell is the worst prison that ever existed with the worst being who ever existed. I don't want you to go there!

Matthew 25:41 (NKJV)
41 Then He will also say to those on the left hand, 'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:

Not nice people!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I guess God mis- spoke when he declared “ The FOOL has said, ‘ There is no God.”
Fools exist......
Sometimes they get called out by God, Jesus and Paul...... FOOLish Virgins who had no oil for their lamps ... the Fools that build on sand, Fools that Add to the Gospel like the FOOLish Galations...
God drowned everyone on Earth but 8, but that doesn't give you the right to drown people.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I sin plenty enough without any license.......so do you...... you had better grab hold of God’s Grace ....you are a far worse sinner than you think you are...
I know I'm a sinner and Jesus is my Savior. But I don't wish Hell on anyone. You do.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know I'm a sinner and Jesus is my Savior. But I don't wish Hell on anyone. You do.

It’s obvious that you are a better man than me......I am happy to see you are a Saved man , just like me .....Two Things saved me....Christ’s Blood and My Faith —- not my compassion or the lack Thereof for the sad situation of the Damned.....
Just for the record.....in my heart-of- Hearts .... I don’t think I “ really” derive pleasure from seeing certain people damned.....I just get very disgusted and angry at times.....how about you?

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s obvious that you are a better man than me......I am happy to see you are a Saved man , just like me .....Two Things saved me....Christ’s Blood and My Faith —- not my compassion or the lack Thereof for the sad situation of the Damned.....
Just for the record.....in my heart-of- Hearts .... I don’t think I “ really” derive pleasure from seeing certain people damned.....I just get very disgusted and angry at times.....how about you?
That's good to hear. This world is falling apart exactly as Jesus said it would. Without God we have NOTHING!

Reactions: Taken

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

... and let me add, that their condemnation is also THEIR CHOICE! GOD reaches out to each of us but so does sin, and so we choose whom we serve.

Bobby Jo

Reactions: lforrest and Taken

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... and let me add, that their condemnation is also THEIR CHOICE! GOD reaches out to each of us but so does sin, and so we choose whom we serve.

Bobby Jo

God has done absolutely everything that must be done in order to save us ....God wraps it all up and holds it all out for us as a gift . All that is left for us to do is simply receive it by Faith.....Only those whose eyes are blinded by Satan could reject such a deal.....but they do....